Smallville

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Which is you favourite Smallville Couple?

Clark/Lana
42%
Clark/Chloe
12%
Clark/Lois
27%
Lex/Lana
4%
Lex/Chloe
9%
Pete/Chloe
1%
Jonathon/Martha
5%

Total votes: 131

Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

ShatteredDreamer wrote:Okay so I just watched Smallville for the first time. I'm a HUGE James Marsters fan and he's one of the bad guys this season so I'll be in front of my TV every Thursday night. Anyway, I was hoping you guys could direct me to a episode guide(or two) so I can get a feel for the original characters and previous storylines. I'd like something more detailed (but not necessarily play by play) so I prefer a fan-generated guide as opposed to what's on the WB site. Any suggestions?
You can find transcripts here: http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/smallville/

Also, the ABCFamily channel plays reruns during the week.
And they say
Open up, we're coming inside
You can't run so you may as well hide
We got the place covered from head to toe, head to toe
What's it feel like to know you're going to die?
On the other side of the road
~Dispatch "Open Up"
ShatteredDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ShatteredDreamer »

Thanks Surfgirl02! I'll check it out.
DaisyMae24
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DaisyMae24 »

If anyone is interested I'm doing a Roswell/Smallville Crossover in the Roleplay section and there's still a number of Smallvillians open as well as a couple roswellians. The title is Coming Home. Please come check it out.
Jessi Mae

maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

I only saw half the episode this time; forgot it played on Thursday. :cry: But I saw enough to get the main idea.

I liked the epi, but I just got this really weird feeling of deja vu. First it was the vampires, then Buffy Sanders (I had to rewind and play that part again to see if I'd heard correctly), and then the last line from the reporter 'Slayed Buffy the Vampire'. I mean, obviously it was on purpose, but I don't really get why. I was just kind of like um...ok. Oh, and Spike brings back memories too of course. Does anyone miss the bleach blonde hair and the accent? :(
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

maxandliz4ever1357 wrote:Does anyone miss the bleach blonde hair and the accent? :(
It's just not the same with out them. Loved James Marsters "There is no such thing as vampires" line. :roll:

It was kind of a dumb episode altogether. I think it was basically their filler Halloween episode. The only relevant thing that occured was Chloe getting the job at the Daily Planet. Which, personally, I don't get. Cuz what heppens to her that she isn't there when Clark finally gets there? I hope they don't all of a sudden have her disappear or kill her off cuz that would be lame.
And they say
You can't run so you may as well hide
We got the place covered from head to toe, head to toe
What's it feel like to know you're going to die?
On the other side of the road
~Dispatch "Open Up"
elfangel01
Addicted Roswellian

Post by elfangel01 »

james def. isn't the same w/o the hair and accent. about chloe dying... i could see it happening, her or lana... hmm...

Oh. McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard. Uh, how was that?
-Dr. George O'Malley

Check out my stories :)
viewtopic.php?t=14727
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

elfangel01 wrote:james def. isn't the same w/o the hair and accent. about chloe dying... i could see it happening, her or lana... hmm...
I can see it happening because there is no Chloe in the movies... only Lana and Lois. I thought the Halloween episode was pretty stupid too but this last one where Lois was a stripper was pretty funny.

-Cyn-
<center>Image
singerchic4
Forum Moderator

Post by singerchic4 »

wait, lana is in the movies?

the whole who is who's cousin is confusing me
If you're having a bad day and in need of a good laugh, click the siggie.
Check out my fics and art
Board ArchivesRulesFundraising
Jason's Princess
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jason's Princess »

Chloe is a made-up character specifically for Smallville. She does not exist in the Superman mythology. And yes Lana is in the movies.
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend | Just what you want to be, you will be in the end
And I love you
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Jason's Princess wrote:Chloe is a made-up character specifically for Smallville. She does not exist in the Superman mythology. And yes Lana is in the movies.
I was wondering about Chloe and whether or not she was in 'Superman'... any of the versions. Just a few days ago I was trying to think which mythology she was in but couldn't think of any except Smallville...guess now I know why.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee