Katherine Heigl (Isabel Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

ohdreamon
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ohdreamon »

imo I would have thought she would have answered the question based on the jobs that she has had( playing an alien with unusual powers or a doctor or a pioneer woman).Sad that she chose to answer the question that particular way.Certainly working on a scifi show -- she would have had more interesting questions about aliens and such -- than dating your onscreen brother.
Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

Aoedele wrote:Allure question: You also starred in Roswell any strange comments from fans?

KH answer: I dated my costar on Roswell. He played my brother, and it really upset the fans. I couldn't understand why they didn't get we were actors playing roles.

Her answer more than implies, its clearly Jason she spoke of.
That was it! I couldn't remember the exact wording of the question. I only quickly browsed it in line at CVS. All I could remember was thinking that it was weird that she didn't mention his name considering it was obvious who she was talking about. I dunno, maybe it's not weird for the same reason. Meh.
And they say
Open up, we're coming inside
You can't run so you may as well hide
We got the place covered from head to toe, head to toe
Open up, we're coming inside
What's it feel like to know you're going to die?
On the other side of the road
~Dispatch "Open Up"
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

ohdreamon wrote:imo I would have thought she would have answered the question based on the jobs that she has had( playing an alien with unusual powers or a doctor or a pioneer woman).Sad that she chose to answer the question that particular way.Certainly working on a scifi show -- she would have had more interesting questions about aliens and such -- than dating your onscreen brother.

Since she is the one being interviewed, maybe this is what she felt affected her the most.
Sophia
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Sophia »

It is her interview, she can pretty much say whatever she wants wether its relevant to the actual question being asked.
To love someone deeply gives you strength.
Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.

Lao -Tzu
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Sophia wrote:It is her interview, she can pretty much say whatever she wants wether its relevant to the actual question being asked.
I guess the fans reactions to them were the most outstanding weird things for her
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
AngelicFairy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AngelicFairy »

Yes, and besides I doubt she received that many strange reactions from fans about playing a doctor or an alien. (other than a few tabasco quips here and there) But when she started dating Jason, alot of Roswell fans were just mean. I can see why she answered the question that way.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Katherine talks about transforming a Hollywood bungalow into her first home here
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

I was watching a show about up coming movies and saw the trailer for "The Ringer"..... Johnny Knoxville plays a man who pretends to be handicapped so he can compete in the Special Olympics. Katherine Heigel co-stars.

She looked great, and its seems that she will be the love interst for Johnny...yay for her. :D
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

The Love Comes Softly Trilogy will air on the Hallmark Channel this Saturday, starting at 5 pm Eastern time. Don't think Katherine is in the third one, but she's in the first two.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

Nope she's not in the third, but it looks interesting. I liked all the movies so far :)