Hopeless Romantic [1-01-05] *Awards!!*

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Hopeless Romantic »

Hi Guys!

I wanted to let you all know that I updated Spread 'Em! Finally ;) Added another part to the repost of Unforgivable Memory too!

Alex
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Just Dropping Off A Link to my newest story. It's a one-parter and is complete on the AU:NA board! So, check it out :D

You Were Mine
Summary: A One-Parter Tess POV to the song You Were Mine by the Dixie Chicks.
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=11470
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

This story is now a WIP!! It's a short one, and I'll be updating it every other day. So, Enjoy!!

Traveling Soldier
A Short Story Based on the song by The Dixie Chicks
Summary: Liz is working in her family's small cafe when a soldier who is about to leave for war walks in and changes her life forever.
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=11561
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to let you all know a couple of things!

1. Traveling Soldier is on Part 3. It will be updated tomorrow and will be finished on Saturday!

2. Spread 'Em has also been updated. There are 4 parts left and it is done! AHh.. So keep a look out for those upcoming parts, hopefully I get them out quick. I feel like every time i get to the end of a story it's hard for me to finish...I guess because I hate for it to end. But Spread 'Em WILL get done!

3. Check out the Poll on Spread 'Em to give me your opinion on which fic I should write next. You have three choices: Something Worth Leaving Behind, Not Your Average Superman, and Bleed for You.

4. Last but certainly not least! Thank you for the nominations!! :D Right now we're at:

Most Suspenseful Fanfic - Spread 'Em
FSUMSW94

Story With The Best Twist - Spread 'Em
FSUMSW94
linliz68
Spacegal17

Favorite Lead Portrayal of Max Evans
Raychelxluscious

Favorite Lead Portrayal of Tess Harding - You Were Mine
Raychelxluscious

Favorite Supporting Portrayal of Maria DeLuca - Spread 'Em
Raychelxluscious

Best Short Story - You Were Mine
Raychelxluscious

Most Improved Writer
Raychelxluscious

Best AU without Aliens - Spread 'Em
Raychelxluscious
Emz80m
maxandliz4ever1357

Most Underpraised Writer
maxandliz4ever1357
Raychelxluscious
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Hi Guys!

Traveling Soldier has now been moved to the "Completed Works" Section!! The Epilogue was posting today (on my baby's 19th birthday! I*heart*him, lol).

Here's the link if you want to check it out!
Traveling Soldier

ALSO! My dear friend Raychel went nomination CRAZY so I wanted to update this...

Fic That Made You Cry the Hardest - Traveling Soldier
Raychelxluscious

Most Suspenseful Fanfic - Spread 'Em
FSUMSW94

Story With The Best Twist - Spread 'Em
FSUMSW94
linliz68
Spacegal17

Story with the Best Twist - Traveling Soldier
Raychelxluscious

Fic with the Best Musical Use - Traveling Soldier
Raychelxluscious

Best Period Piece - Traveling Soldier
Raychelxluscious

Favorite First Chapter - Traveling Soldier
Raychelxluscious

Most Memorable Scene - Traveling Soldier
Raychelxluscious

Best Fanfic No One Seems to be Reading, but Everyone Should - Traveling Soldier
Raychelxluscious

Best Dreamer Fanfic - Traveling Soldier
Raychelxluscious

Best All-Around Fanfic - Traveling Soldier
Raychelxluscious

Favorite Lead Portrayal of Liz Parker - Traveling Soldier
Raychelxluscious

Favorite Lead Portrayal of Max Evans - Spread 'Em
Raychelxluscious

Favorite Lead Portrayal of Tess Harding - You Were Mine
Raychelxluscious

Favorite Supporting Portrayal of Maria DeLuca - Spread 'Em
Raychelxluscious

Favorite Supporting Portrayal of Alex Whitman - Spread 'Em
Raychelxluscious

Favorite Supporting Portrayal of Kyle Valenti - Traveling Soldier
Raychelxluscious

Favorite Supporting Portrayal of Isabel Evans - Spread 'Em
Raychelxluscious

Best Use of a Supporting Character -Jeff in Traveling Soldier
Raychelxluscious

Best Villian - Tess in Spread 'Em
Raychelxluscious

Best Short Story - Traveling Soldier
Raychelxluscious
behrlyliz

Most Improved Writer
Raychelxluscious

Best AU without Aliens - Spread 'Em
Raychelxluscious
Emz80m
maxandliz4ever1357

Most Underpraised Writer
maxandliz4ever1357
Raychelxluscious

Favorite Last Chapter/Epilogue
Raychelxluscious
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Hello! Just a quick note to say I updated Spread 'Em! wee! It's DONE. Only the Epilogue to come! :D

Spread 'Em
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Just wanted to let everyone know that Spread 'Em is COMPLETE!! Wee!!

Lol, I'm very happy about that. Thanks to dreamer<3 who nominated "Put Your Hands Where I Can't See 'Em" for Favorite last line!! :D
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

FSUMSW94 wrote:I just wanted to say that I loved Spread 'Em and am looking forward to reading Crushed & Something Worth Leaving Behind :D
:D :D

THANK YOU! I really appreciate that! I'm trying my best to get SWLB ready for posting! Hopefully it's out soon for you!
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Pull Me Out From Inside
Banner by Me:roll:

Summary: What if Max wasn't the only one who got visions from the timeline that Liz changed? What would she do with the knowledge she was never meant to have?
Rating: Teen
Disclaimer: I own nothing pertaining to Roswell. Title comes from the song Colorblind by The Counting Crows.
Author's Note: I think I got Lost on my way to the AU boards... It's kinda scary over here, now I know why I stayed away ;). Well...this is my first venture into CC land. Hopefully it doesn't suck. Also, I know that this idea has been done, but this is sort of my take on it...Read to find out what the hell I'm talking about. It's only one part!

Pull Me Out From Inside - Complete
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Well, I hate to say it...No, trust me I really do because it means it's actually true...but...My hard drive was destroyed. Okay..I'm not going to cry AGAIN. The other night, I woke up and my computer was extremely hot. So hot I couldn't even touch it. When I opened the laptop, the screen was black. I tried pushing buttons and what not but I couldn't get any kind of response from it...so, I shut the computer off. I went back to sleep and when I woke up again, my computer wouldn't start up.

Basically after a couple hours on the fone with Dell Support, I found out that my hard drive needs to be replaced...and that everything on it is gone. *insert tears here*

Now, obviously the stuff that i've already posted is saved on RF, *THANKFULLY* i might add. So, Spread 'Em, Pull Me Out..., Traveling Soldier, You Were Mine, Deliver Me, Surviving Liz Parker, and all my banners are saved.

However...my works in Progress were not so lucky. :cry:

The only work I actually have saved is what I had sent to either Raychel (Raychelxluscious) or Sarah Marie (LittleHottie510)...and unfortunately it's not much.

I'm really really sad to say this, but Something Worth Leaving Behind was completely lost. All i have left of it is the outline. The prologue, first part, and beginning of the second part were lost. Now, that's not too much to have to re-write, so this story may in fact be completed someday...but right now I'm so upset over this whole thing it's not going to be happening NEXT like it was supposed to.

SarahMarie *the new love of my life* had the first part of Not Your Average Superman on her computer. Which was a HUGE relief. So, when I actually get my computer back up and running, I'll end up posting that fic next. I don't know when that's going to happen though. Once I replace my hard drive (which will be sent to me next week), I still need to completely re-setup my whole computer. All my programs were lost, all my music, all my pictures. All my music videos...including one i had Just made and worked really hard on...All the clips I had downloaded...The AOL conversations from My senior year that were going to be used when I turned my journals into a book are also gone. I mean...this was a devastating loss for me. I know I should've been smarter and saved things on disks...I was actually planning on doing that but hadn't gone to the store to buy them yet...but now I at least know better.

Anyways, I'm not exactly sure when NYAS will be posted. My dad is going to take my hard drive and see if he can possibly restore anything...I lost all of 4 parts of We Are, 2 parts of Deep Inside of You, 1 Part of Crushed...if he can get anything, I'll probably be back sooner. But right now this is really upsetting. I had dreams about it last night, lol. :roll:

I hope you all can understand what's going on and be patient with me. I'll try to be back soon. Thank you all for the support you've given me so far with Feedback and Noms. It means the world to me and really helps right now when I want to toss my computer out the window and quit forever.

Love U All!!
Alex
<center>

</center>