Smallville

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Which is you favourite Smallville Couple?

Clark/Lana
42%
Clark/Chloe
12%
Clark/Lois
27%
Lex/Lana
4%
Lex/Chloe
9%
Pete/Chloe
1%
Jonathon/Martha
5%

Total votes: 131

AngelicFairy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AngelicFairy »

Why is everyone so hooked up on the Chloe/Lex and Clark/Lois ideas? The mind boggles!
So what's your pairings?!
I liked Clark/Lana in the beginning, but now I don't like any pairing with Lana in it. So I'm rooting for Clark/Lois.
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

I'm a Clark shipper whore. :lol: I can go with Clark/Lana, Clark/Chloe, or Clark/Lois. And I also like Lex/Lana (they have such great chemistry in their scenes together, IMO) and Lex/Chloe.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Clark/Lois - the pair of them are made for each other, Clark/Lana were never going to be together for life anyway.

i used to be a huge Clark/Lana fan but she has become so possessive, just when Clark looks like is getting over her, she walts in and says she loves him.

Lex/Lana fans won't have to wait, i heard that Lex/Lana were going to get together in the next season, one of the reason why Lex and Clark becomes enemies cause Lana cheats on Clark with Lex.

Clark and Lois - All the way!
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

When is this starting up again?
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

September 29. It's moving to Thursday nights. :)
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

My roomie and I call it "Lanaville" now. We're big comic book fans and can't stand that Lana has taken over the show and Clarks hormones. She's a very minor character in the comics and the movies(weird that it's his mom now! :wink: )but they want to act like it's a Max/Liz connection. :roll: I love Clark and Lois' chemistry together. I even think Chloe and Clark are cute, but I absolutely can't stand Lana.

Those are my two cents on the ships.

Love Lex, but if they want to make him bad I'd like to watch him have to compromise his principles and choose the lesser of two evils over and over and slowly have this corrupt him rather than say the good Lex was killed in one epi and that's how they're going to explain the transformation. That's a cop out, the fans deserve better.

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

Thank you! I've been saying that Lana should just leave since the beginning of last season, but she just keeps popping up! I liked them at first, but if it's not going to work out (which it won't) then let our characters move on!!!! And I also loooove Lois and Clark (see, saying that feels right, lol). I can just imagine their first kiss in the middle of a fight or something.

I also agree about Lex; I don't like how they kept him good for a long time, and then made him evil all of a sudden. I just don't buy it, you know?
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Glad there's someone else out there who agrees, most people I talk to who watch the show love Lana(need that vomiting emoticon really bad, my fingers burn just typing those two words together in a sentence! :x ).

I would have liked the ship a lot more if they had already gone through the progression of love from afar, timid first steps and back tracking, a real relationship, then the break up. By fifth season they should be at the point of uncomfortable tension or loving friendship. Dragging this out is like beating a dead horse, it's not going to last! It can't. He belongs with Lois, that's final.

Omigod, was it just last season where they had the prom epi and Clark and Lana are dancing while Chloe and Lois watch? It was wasn't it? And Lois says, "that's how it's supposed to be.." WTF! :shock: Um, hello? What fanfic shipper took over the writing and put that in? That's not how it's supposed to be...but it was a funny moment at home, my roomie looked at me and quoted some movie("Dodgeball"?), "I just threw up a little in my mouth"! :lol:

Heh heh. :oops: Sorry, that was way more than two cents worth. Looks more like I'm starting a retirement account. :roll:

And as for Lex, yeah we know he's gonna be evil, but why that's what we want to see. In fact the only mystery involved in this show at all is how the characters get to where they are when the comics and movies take up. If they can't make that worth watching then why make the show?

Though I would seriously miss Tom Welling and MR if they took it off the air. But hey, I missed Travis Fimmel, and "Tarzan" wasn't even that great...but he was yummy. Wait, I'm having a moment... :wink:

Sorry it's late and once again I have succumbed to the lure of a frosty frappacino(sp?) and am high on caffeine. Laugh it up people, it's not pretty. I really need to log off for the night and try to get some sleep. 'Night all! :D

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

I know you're all going to hate me say this but I do like Lana....

Up until recently it's been Lana Lana Lana for me...
But I only watched the fourth season VERY recenly (last month) and therefore now am agreeing with the Lois ships...and Chlow ships for that matter....

I cant really decide...any would make me happy. I just want a good romance to sink my teeth into

Lex...well....I have to say I'm not totally buying the whole evilness thing...but then again Im not totally against the way there doing it...but It could certainly be better

I know Im a middley person, but thats how I see it.

Im sooo glad that Chloe found out though! Thats one bit of series 4 I loved...
Actually I didn't like the way they did it so suddenly.....but Im sooo glad she knows!

To me most of season 4 was a bit of a washout.

Also anyone notice...Clark searching for 3 artefacts....anyone notice the link with the Roswell books...where people are looking for the 3 stones of Midnight....

Hmmm

Anyway...thats my tuppence
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

Though I would seriously miss Tom Welling and MR if they took it off the air. But hey, I missed Travis Fimmel, and "Tarzan" wasn't even that great...but he was yummy. Wait, I'm having a moment...
hahaha, so someone actually watched that show besides me?? He was yummy, and I thought the storyline wasn't too horrible. I liked the little romance between the two.

Ahem, back to Smallville :lol: :

Hmm, that's a freaky coincidence Mad. I haven't read those books in soooo long... but there were three rings weren't there?