Change of heart, Adult/CC+UC&Slash

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Climbing out of the van with Liz at my side, I take a moment to stretch as everyone looks over the two motels in sight. My hand automatically finds Liz's, holding her gently.

"O brother of mine, lead the way," Isabel says and I have to smile. I know she still has to be hurting to see Maria and Michael engaged while her husband is far away in Boston, but she's making an effort to be light and pleasant and I can't help but respond to that.

"Sure," I say, grinning. We should probably take the less expensive motel since we'll be needing four rooms but we've been in those before and while they're passible, it's not really nice enough for a celebration. The other one, well it isn't a luxury place, either, but a lot better... Although I'm not sure if we can afford 'nice' just now.

"This way," I say with a wave and head for the nicer place. After all, anyone looking for us will expect us in the cheap place and we can always 'upgrade' some money from ones into twenties if we need it. I don't normally like to do that, but I think we'll make an exception today...
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

Isabel announced that we had arrived to Stockon. I sighed silently. Now came the 'where-to-sleep' questions. The others were talking about it, so I just looked away. Maybe I could stay and sleep in the van...

But nah, I moved with them wherever they would sleep. Sort of like a stupid tradition. I pulled Isabel's sleeve and got her to look at me.

"Listen...We're probably going to be sleeping in the same room again, so why not this time pretend to be like...Brother and Sister?" I suggested, quickly glancing at Max. "Because those four are going to be lovers anyway, but I'm not feeling like that today.." I said.

We had a little same look. Though only a little. I always though we could go for siblings...Isabel the older sister, because she was so much taller than me. So was Max...taller...I looked at him. "Is that...Uhm..Okay?"
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

Isabel

"Sure. This way," Max said, smiling before really leading the way to one of the fancier places. The money that we actually had was certainly not enough to get us, what, six rooms there. Unless . . . ah-hah, gotcha Max.

Before I could catch up with my brother, I felt a tug at my sleeve. I nearly jumped out of my skin! Kyle!

"Listen...We're probably going to be sleeping in the same room again, so why not this time pretend to be like...Brother and Sister? Because those four are going to be lovers anyway, but I'm not feeling like that today.." he said awkwardly. "Is that...Uhm..Okay?"

I eyed him closely. At times, a sort of fling between the two of us seemed fine, but us together- well, that never really felt right anyhow.

"Kyle- of course it's- okay. I mean, we are all just like siblings anyway," I reminded him. With a sigh, I shrugged and smile. "Besides- I'm not exactly feeling like that either. I love Jesse."
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"It's not going to be as amazing as the place in Las Vegas," I tell Michael with a grin. "But I think it'll be nice."

I pause outside the hotel lobby as Liz and I pool our cash. Paying in cash, not credit, it always a bit suspicious, but not enough to warrent reporting anything... at least, I keep hoping. Although it is one more reason to stick to the van, whenever possible.

Glancing at Liz, I make a few upgrades before returning the cash to my pocket.

In a few moments, I'm walking into the hotel lobby, hand-in-hand with Liz. The rest of the group is following behind me, but my mind is a bit pre-occupied and I'm not really listening to their conversation.

"Good evening," I say to the woman behind the counter. "I'd like, uh, four rooms. Small ones. As near to each other as possible," I tell her. Normally, I'd ask about a suite for Isabel and Kyle to share -- in a hotel like this, they'd often have a bedroom with a door adjacent to a sitting area with a pull-out couch. Tonight, however, I'm not completely sure I'm done talking to Kyle. If I end up back there, I don't think it would be something either of us would want to include Isabel, in.

"We have four single kings on the first floor for $86 a night," she says.

I nod. It's a lot, but I know a hotel like this in a major city could be at least $50 more per room. "Thanks, we'll take 'em," I say counting out the cash.
nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

Isabel

"I'd like, uh, four rooms. Small ones. As near to each other as possible," Max said to the lady at the counter. I cocked my head at him. Four?

"We have four single kings on the first floor for $86 a night."

"Thanks, we'll take 'em," Max replied.

I wanted to ask him why he'd asked for four, but maybe he was just trying to be nice and give me some privacy. I didn't mind spending some time alone, actually. Unless of course, Max wanted to have a room to himself away from Liz, which was - duh - unlikely.

Maybe I would go out later and have a look around- take a walk or something, without the gang breathing down my neck. I could always call Jesse. But somehow or rather, Max would always pop up and stop me. Maybe I should just go to a bar, drink, and then die of alien reaction to alcohol.

I stood there waiting for the key to be handed over. As I watched my brother, I couldn't help but notice again that he looked rather preoccupied, as if something was bothering him. Did he think that we were in danger, or was it something else? I through a glance over at Liz, who seemed to be her usual self, as were Michael and Maria. I couldn't quite say the same for Kyle, though.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Michael~

"It doesn't have to be the Taj Mahal Maxwell." I said to Max as he paid for the hotel rooms. I'm a bit puzzled at the fact that he asked for four rooms. Usually Kyle and Isabel shared a room. Evidentally that isn't the case this time. But right now my mind is on too many other things to question it.

Max is still acting funny. I can't figure out what's going on with him. Strange thing is, Kyle is too. Maybe they know something I don't. And from the looks on their faces, it's a big something. We can't go around keeping things from each other. Especially if it's something that could potentially be dangerous. Carefully grabbing Max's arm, I pull him over to the side and out of earshot.

"Alright what's going on?"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- sorry all. I've been working 60+ hours a week and haven't been able to get on line much. I am about to go on vacation. I won't be back to post properly until the 10th, but I'll give you a parting post now.

"Alright what's going on?" Michael demands after he pulls me aside.

"We're just getting rooms, Michael," I tell him, feigning innocent confusion. I'm not exactly sure what he thinks is going on, but I know I don't want to talk to him or anyone about the conversation I've just had with Kyle. I'm still trying to sort it all out, torn between anger at the things Kyle said about Liz, confusion over his confession, and curiousity about this connection that does seem to exist between us.

"We can all be comfortable for at least one night," I say.
nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

Isabel

I watched as Michael and Max talked. Figuring I'd be gray and ancient by the time they were done and I got the key, I tapped my brother on the shoulder and said briefly, "Sorry for interrupting- I'm just going to walk around for a while. Don't wait for me."

Not waiting for a reply from either of them, I walked out. I felt a rush of hot air enveloping me after I stepped out of the air-conditioned hotel. "Where to now?" I muttered.

Shrugging to myself, I walked down the street, trying to keep my mind clear of any stressful thought.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

Max and I ppol our cash and I watch as he makes a few upgrades. I smile as we walk into the hotel hand in hand. Having this private time with my husband was something I was definitely looking forward to.

"Good evening," Max says and I simply listen as he goes through the rooming request. I'm surprised when he asks for four rooms instead of three and can't help but wonder at the reasons. With a sigh, I decide I'll ask him later, though I'm sure that it will be more comfortable for Isabel and Kyle.

Before we get very far, Michael pulls Max aside and I simply sigh before Maria comes up and puts her arm around me. I smile at her, "I can't get over it, Ria. You and Michael getting married? I never thought I'd see the day."

Maria laughed, her cheeks red with delight, "I know, neither did I. I'm just so happy. I love him, Liz. To think, he had to have heard me telling you that I was planning on leaving and it made him admit how he felt."

"Well, I just have to say, it's about time." I give her a hug and the two of us simply smile. I'm not too busy talking with Ria not to notice that Isabel is walking off and I wonder if I should follow her, but maybe that's not quite the best idea.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Drake~

Sometime soon, I know I'm going to have to stop for some rest. I've been traveling for nearly fourty hours straight, stopping only long enough to eat. Still, I'm not quite ready to call it quits. I need to find them. 'Welcome to Stockton' I read the sign and nod. Alright, I'll have to start asking around. I turn off the interstate and head into the town before trying to determine where to go first.

Once I find them, the agency has decided that for the first leg of my assignment I need to get them to trust me. So, I've already worked with a smaller group to figure out a plan for that. Of course, whether or not it'll work is yet to be seen. I pull into a gas station and go to the attendant, showing them the photo of the girl, "Excuse me, sir. Have you seen this young lady. She's my fiance' and she vanished from the hospital suffering from amnesia." I lied and the man obviously believed me but his expression showed me that he hadn't seen her.

Damn! Looks like they either kept going or haven't filled up yet. I yawn as I thank the man and head back out. Hotel first and then I'll pick the trail up again somehow, I decide and drove to the nearest hotel, finding several in the same area. Pulling into the drive of one, I glanced around trying to decide when I found my eyes widening. Picking up my binoculars I peered through them at a girl at the hotel across the street. "It's her. Different hair color, but it has to be her."

With a smile, I reach for my camera and snap a few pictures before replacing the camera and getting a few of my belongings. I'll stay in this hotel and watch for a while. It's better that I try not to be seen just yet. Heading into the lobby, I check into a room before making my way to it. Luckily, showing my identification had gotten me a room with a view of the hotel across the street.

Once in the room, I set up my equipment to observe that area and then decided it was time to sleep for a few hours. I'd have the front desk give me a wake up call in five hours. Then, I'd try and learn what room and what vehicle they are in.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.