Fleeing Roswell (AU, CC, TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

Max seems to agree with the plan to head northeast for now. Strangely, that makes me a bit more comfortable with it. Or maybe it's just seeing him awake and seemingly mostly 'normal' again.

Maria's in the front passenger seat of Kyle's car, staring out the window like she's pissed off. What the hell she's pissed about, I have no idea. If she didn't want to ride with me she didn't have to. I thought she wanted it before. I'm the one who should be pissed off. I told her to drive with Kyle to keep him with us -- not to reveal everything.

I draw in a sharp breath through my teeth, deciding to save that for later. Right now, I gotta see if I can do something to make sure they don't follow us.

"Isabel, we gotta fix these cars," I say. I'll let her decide what she's gonna do to the jeep, but I touch the hood of Kyle's car. Damn. How does Isabel do this? She's so good at it. She always says it's cause I'm too emotional... I breath slow and try not to think about the FBI or Kyle or Maria. Touching the car again, I change the color to metallic blue. Yay!

Then I turn around and touch the Jetta. I always hated that flat red, anyway ... In a moment, it's silver. Much better. I fix the dents on this side of the car, too. Maybe I should change the plates, too. After all, Mz Deluca might be reporting this stolen any minute now...

Taking care of that, I slide back into Kyle's car. We really have to get back on the road. I find Max touching Maria's face. "Hands off, man. You got your own girl," I say. I slam the door and pull out of the parking space, knowing that Tess and Isabel will be following immediately.

*Kyle*

With a sigh, I get back into the Jetta as Tess takes the driver's seat. Michael still has my car. I guess I can trust him not to crash it, but damn, why the hell can't I be in my own car? I know it's pretty full there, but couldn't they use the Jetta? What a crap car!

Still, it's clear that I'm not getting any voice in the plans just yet. I'll get a chance to have it out with Michael later. At least, I hope so...

Crossing my arms, I stare out the windshield for a moment, wondering what we're waiting for. Turning I look out and see that my car isn't green anymore. It's metallic blue. What the fuck!?!

Michael comes and touches the Jetta and suddenly the battered red car is a fresh silver color. I'm not sure, but it looks like the small dent in the hood is gone, too.

"Well, that's handy," I say to Tess, sounding as disgrunted as I feel.

Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Maria~

Michael tells Max to let go of me and for a minute I'm not sure he's as mad as I thought he was but the look on his face tells me differently. I didn't want to bring it up. I didn't want to talk about it because I knew if we did he'd probably start yelliing. But at the same time, I would rather have him yell at me now then let him bottle it up until we get wherever we're going and have him explode on me.

I hated when Michael was mad at me and I knew that this time it really was my fault. But there was nothing I could do about it now. Kyle had a right to know what was going on if he was being brought into it. But knowing that didn't calm my nerves. Taking a deep breath, I looked over at him and wondered how long it would be before he got tired of me and decided they were better off without me being with them. The thought of being without Michael nearly made me physically sick and I decided it was time to get this over with.

"Michael?"
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Max

"Hands off, man. You got your own girl." Michael says as he gets into the driver's seat again.

I release Maria and sit back. "You're right...I do." I wrap my arm around Liz and pull her close and kiss the top of her head as she lays it on my chest, her arms wrapping around me.

Michael pulls out onto the road. I glance behind and see that Tess and Kyle are in the Jetta, now a silver color while Isabel and Alex are in my jeep that's...YELLOW?

"Michael...phone...now." I demand reaching my hand for it. I quickly dial Isabel.

"Yellow?" I ask when she answers. "How can you turn my jeep yellow? It's a little...bright don't you think?"

"Michael?" I hear Maria say as I also listen to Isabel's response. My eyes shift to Michael hoping he's not too mad at her for telling Kyle. If she hadn't, I would have as the guilt of Valenti's death begins to weigh heavily on my shoulders.

ooc: Hope what I did was ok. Thought I'd bring a little humor into it while showing Isabel that Max is feeling better. Let me know if you don't like it
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC - 'my jeep,' Max? I thought the jeep belonged to both Evanses. lol.

*Michael*

"Michael?" Maria asks as Max demands the phone. It sure didn't take Max long to get all bossy again, did it? I guess that means he's feeling better, I tell myself. On the other hand, Maria sounds tentative and scared. I can feel my temper boiling as I try to figure out what the hell's going on with her.

"What?" I demand, sharply. "Do you have some other good news to tell me? Are you and Kyle planning to elope now?" I demand sharply. I'm being sarcastic, but telling our secret seems as big a betrayal as that would be. I didn't want him along in the first place and now we can't get rid of him. He knows too much.

"Maybe it wasn't clear to you that I wanted you to ride with him to keep him in control, not to tell everything. Kyle asked about six times why we were running and we didn't tell him. How many times did he have to ask you? Or did he ask at all? Maybe you just spilled your guts the minute he shut the door, eh? Didya draw him a map to the pod-chamber, too?"
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Maria~

Letting out a soft kind of squeaking noise,I sat there with my mouth wide open as he continued to yell at me. I knew it would be bad but I never expected it to be like this. He's practically accusing me of turning on him and running into Kyle's arms. Shows just what he really thinks of me. Maybe he's right. Maybe I'm a good for nothing loudmouth who does nothing but causes problems. Maybe he'd be far better off without me.

Letting the tears stream down my cheeks, I look out the window and think about how I seem to have ruined everything.

"Stop the car."
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

Great. Now she's upset and she's mad. Maybe that wasn't fair. Afterall, Liz was the one who told her. Liz told Alex, too. Maria didn't tell anyone before. She didn't even tell the sheriff when she wanted to...

Well, I'm not apologising. She didn't see that place. She can't really know what this is about. It's not the same for her.

"I'm not stopping," I tell her. "You had your chance to opt out of this at the mine. You insisted on coming, so you're coming."
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Michael~

I can't believe this crap. I knew he'd be pissed but he's acting like a total jerk! He wasn't there. He didn't hear the conversation between Kyle and me or see how difficult it was for me to tell him the truth. He didn't see the hurt in Kyle's eyes at the thought of his dad being dead. You know what? I'm tired of this.

"Why Michael? You afraid I'm gonna tell someone else?" I shouted. "You weren't there Michael! You weren't the one that had to make the decision to either tell Kyle or let him call the FBI because he thought you and Max were forcing us into something illegal. You didn't hear him talking about his dad and how he'd never be able to see him again and hear the hurt in his voice. You didn't have to listen to him question and make accusations. I did it to help you whether you want to believe that or not. So you know what Michael? Screw you! Just stop the damn car. It's obvious I'm cramping your style so just let me out and you won't have to worry about me screwing anything else up!"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

"Cramping my style? You think you're cramping my style?" I yell at her, barely keeping my attention on the road. I'm still shouting as I ask, "Don't you know you ARE my style!? You're the only damn good thing in my life!"

I turn away and take a breath. "Hell," I say more quietly, suddenly embarrassed. It's not like I don't fight with Maria pretty much constantly, but never with Max and Liz sitting in the back seat watching the whole thing.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Maria~

I almost gasped at the words that came out of his mouth as I wiped a tear from my cheek. He had never said anything like that to me before. Especially with an audience. I have to wonder what Max and Liz are thinking right now though it really doesn't matter.

I sniff and speak in a much quieter tone. "No. I wouldn't know that Michael because until now, you've never told me. I know what you think. You think I betrayed you." I said, wiping yet another tear. "But I didn't Michael. Everything I have done the past eight months has been for you becaue I love you. I just wish you could see that."
Last edited by Roswell4ever1 on Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

I'm not at all sure what to say to that. All I know is I can't keep hurting her.

I lift my foot off of the accellerator, allowing the car to slow without actively braking yet. I drop to a speed that's under the posted limit; it would be a really bad time to be pulled over by a cop, afterall. I know Tess and Isabel will follow. Tess and Kyle could go in the jeep with Isabel and Alex, leaving Maria to have her own car again...

"Maria, I told you before that coming with us would be dangerous. I guess if Liz is right, staying in Roswell won't be a lot safer. The FBI will definately want to talk to you. ... You can tell 'em we forced you, abducted you, used mind-control, whatever. It could hardly make it worse. Just ... don't let 'em hurt you, okay?"

Truth is, I'm not a safe person to be around. I could end up hurting her without even trying. Half the time I don't know what I'm doing when I use my powers.

Last edited by isabelle on Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.