Fleeing Roswell (AU, CC, TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Maria~

Alex walks over to my window and asks how I'm holding up. I have to wonder if it's a trick question. Rolling my window down, looking over at Michael briefly before returning my attention to Alex.

"Not so well. Because as soon as I get out of this car, Michael's gonna kill me."
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Alex~

She rolls down her window looking over at Michael, and then back at me, before giving me a sort of response… I shake my head and give a sort of laugh. “Well I don’t suppose that Michael is too happy with anyone right now from what I’ve seen…so I wouldn’t worry about it…” I try to offer her a reassuring smile. “Besides, he wants to kill you, he’ll have to come through me first…” I wink at her, my voice making me sound a whole lot braver than I actually am…

Now that I’m done, I look over and nod at Kyle. “Hey Kyle…I hear you’re joining us…” I comment, although refrain from saying much more, or making any judgements… I’m surprised to have him with us, but if he’s here I have to assume there’s a reason for it…

I turn to look over at Michael, and then back to the car where Tess still appears to be sleeping, before returning my gaze to Maria. “I’ll be okay Ria…” I tell her, trying to sound as confident as possible.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Kyle*

I watch and listen this exchange between Alex and Maria, not sure what to think of it all. Alex was in on it. Either in on the alien secret or in on the whole con-job to make me think there are aliens. Strange as it seems, I tend to believe the first. Leaving town and everything is a bit extreme for a practical joke...

"I thought he was your boy-friend. You're really scared of him?" I ask. I think she's being figurative, but right now, I'm not sure of anything. I open the car door and stand up. "I'm not letting him force you into anything."

*Michael*

Isabel doesn't answer me and then Liz repeats the question. I shrug. This isn't my biggest problem. We need to get the heck out of here.

"Tess, Can you ride with Valenti?" I ask, thinking that Alex will want to stay with Isabel and that would leave Tess alone, which wouldn't be fair. Without waiting for an answer, I turn towards the jetta, to see Alex and Kyle standing there.

I step over there, standing by the door. "You wanna ride with me until we get to where-ever we're gonna be tonight?" I ask her.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Maria~

Taking a deep breath and knowing I have to face the fiddler, I put on my best smile. "Yeah." I tell Michael, leaning up and kissing his lips briefly. "Give me just a minute."

Getting out of the Jetta, I walk over to Kyle. I know what I said seems to have set him off and the last thing we need is a confrontation over it. "I'm not afraid of Michael. I know he's going to be upset that I told you but he would never lay a finger on me or force me into anything. I appreciate you wanting to protect me Kyle. But Michael is the last person I need to be protected from."

Walking back to Michael, I try to keep his mind off the whole Kyle thing. "We've got to go."
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Tess~ (temping for Fallen Magic)

When I noticed the car come to a stop, I find myself shifting and waking up. The first thing I see is a tense Isabel getting out and then sitting up I glance around and note that we've arrived at our meeting place. Climbing slowly out of the vehicle, I glance around and tense up seeing Kyle, "What's he doing here?" I can't help but ask as I watch him. This can't be. It simply can't. I thought I'd gotten rid of him.

"He followed Maria." Isabel replies simply even as she looks at Michael and Liz who apparently asked her how things were or something of the sort from her next words, "Things will be better when my brother is okay. How is he?" She looks between Liz and Michael and I can't help but feel angered.

"Tess, Can you ride with Valenti?" Michael asks and I turn and shrug.

"Sure. If we're keeping him around, I guess I can do that." Damn. How can I do this without Nasedo? He'd been guiding me for so long. "Hi, Kyle." I greet even though from his expression and the look Maria had, I could guess that he knew everything or at least nearly everything.

Looking over at Michael I question, "So, where do we want to head? We should keep moving before they can catch up to us." I know I'm stating the obvious, but something has to be said. I step away from the jeep and head over to look in on Max. He's our leader, this much I'm sure of and there are other things I'm sure of too. However, I know Liz is in his life and I haven't got a chance.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

The kiss from Maria is very nice. I wasn't quite expecting it, but it's always great to feel her lips on mine. It's almost enough to make me forget what I saw in the exchange between Kyle and Maria. It could just be that he's upset about the secrecy but I'm pretty sure it's because he's been told, just like Isabel said.

"I take it you've told him?" I ask Maria, my voice a bit rougher than I intended. Tess is right. We really don't have time for this.

"Yeah, she did," Kyle says, defiantly. "Did you think you were going to drag me across the country and it wasn't going to come up? Damn," he shakes his head.

"Fine," I say because there's no time to argue. "We'll talk about it later. Just don't make me regret this." Tess will be with him. She's not likely to tell him much but I'm sure she'll give him any details he really needs. If he ends up leaving, he'll be a real liability. I know I'll have to keep close tabs on him for a while ...

But first, we have the question of where to go. The FBI is probably expecting us to head for Albequerque. We'll go toward Texas, instead, but not into any major cities...

"Let's start up route 20 to Santa Rosa and then to Tuscumari and we'll catch route 54 northwest and avoid Amarillo. See how far we can go," I say. I glance at Max, to see if he has an opinion on the matter, but I think he'll agree with my reasoning ... if he's even awake.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Maria~

I take it you've told him? Michael asks me but before I can respond, Kyle steps in. Yeah, she did. Did you think you were going to drag me across the country and it wasn't going to come up? Damn.

Well this definately was not how I wanted Michael to find out but now that he knows, there's no way of getting out of it. I look down at the ground, peeking up through my eyelashes at Michael. It's obvious he's pissed off and I really can't blame him. But what choice did I have? He wasn't the one that was being interrogated by someone who had just lost his father and been drug into something he didn't understand.

Walking over, I got in the car that I would be sharing with Michael and buckled my seat belt, waiting for him to get in. I stared out the window, trying to avoid his gaze. I knew that as soon as he got into the car, all hell was going to break lose and he was going to start yelling at me. I couldn't look at him. Not right now anyway. So instead I just kept looking out that window and waiting for what I knew was going to be the ass chewing of the century.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Max

Slowly my dreams fade and I hear voices. Forcing my eyes open and some of the sleep away I look up to find my head still in Liz's lap. The car door is open and I realize that we've stopped. I feel tired but somewhat better. The drugs Pierce gave is finally retreating from my system.

I turn my head to see outside the door this action drawing Liz's attention. She looks down at me and I can see the concern in her eyes as her hand continues to run through my hair.

"Hey." I say, my voice dry.

"Hey." She answers and gives me a small smile.

As I listen to the voices I can hear Michael, Tess, Maria...and Kyle? That's when I remember that we dragged him along with us to meet the others.

Maria walks over to the car and gets into the passenger seat. She says nothing as she stares out the window like she's avoiding something. I wonder what happened while I slept.

"Let's start up route 20 to Santa Rosa and then to Tuscumari and we'll catch route 54 northwest and avoid Amarillo. See how far we can go," I hear Michael say then he turns to look at me.

I see a slight surprise in his eyes that I'm awake but he seemed to be looking to me for approval. I didn't know if it was out of habit or if he genuinely wanted it. I nodded my head in approval of his plan and he seemed to relax a little.

"Maria..." I say softly. She doesn't answer so I say her name again in case she didn't hear me. When she turns toward me, her eyes refuse to meet mine.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I ask trying to finally sit up.

ooc: Hope you don't mind I used Liz for a word :wink:
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Maria~

I hear Max say my name but pretend I don't hear him. Maybe he'll just give up and I won't have to look his direction because I'm pretty sure that once he finds out, he's going to regret ever bringing me along. But I'm not that lucky evidentally because Max calls me again, only louder and I know I can't keep pretending. But that doesn't mean I actually have to look at him.

What's wrong? What happened? Well I guess there's no way of getting out of it. He's going to find out one way or another and if he doesn't kill me, Michael will so either way it's not like I'd be saving myself by not telling him.

"Kyle knows." I said quietly, still refusing to meet his gaze. "I had to tell him Max. He kept asking me all these questions. I had to tell him." Oh great. I'm crying again. I have to look like the worlds biggest baby. And traitor. They must really hate me right now. "Michael's pissed."
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Max

"Kyle knows." She says quietly, still refusing to meet my gaze. "I had to tell him Max. He kept asking me all these questions. I had to tell him. Michael's pissed."

Maria is crying and I can see that she's really upset that she had to tell Kyle. I understand how she feels. As much as I wanted to tell someone through the years who we were, I held to the pact me, Michael, and Isabel made...until Liz. Then due to circumstances Maria and Alex were brought in. I was happy to finally tell Liz and know that she didn't turn away from me in disgust or fear for being an alien but I felt horrible for betraying the pack with Isabel and Michael.

I reached out and lifted her chin with my finger so her eyes would meet mine.

"You did what you had to do. He's being dragged into this...it's our fault. Kyle has the right to know the truth and why we are running. As for Michael..." I sigh and look out to my brother. He was doing well with leading the group while I couldn't. He's a natural leader...when he doesn't let his temper get in the way. "He'll get over it if he's mad at you."

I try to give Maria an encouraging smile as I wipe the tears from her cheeks. "Trust me from someone who has pissed him off a time or two."
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog