Fleeing Roswell (AU, CC, TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Kyle*

Maria keeps patiently explaining it all as if it somehow makes sense, and maybe it does -- in some wacko out-of-this-world sort of way. And well, concidering the premise we're working on here, I guess that's sorta to be expected.

I'm nodding at this, trying to get it all to 'fit' when suddenly Maria goes a little balistic, hitting the steering wheel and all. "Why can't they just leave them alone?" she asks. 'They' being the FBI and other science and law-enforcement groups.

"Hey! Maria!" I say. I tentatively put a hand on her shoulder, worried that maybe she'll start hitting me. "It'll be okay. There's a plan, right? Everyone's gonna be okay." I tell her.

Truthfully, I can fully understand why people would be interested. They're from another planet for heaven's sake. I'm sure Maria must have had a thousand and six questions when she first found out. The whole world would have the same questions if they knew this was all real.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

I want to scream as it seems that Michael is taking a long time to answer me, but I know it's just my impatience making me feel that way. I feel Alex's hand rest over mine and squeeze lightly just as I hear Michael respond, "Valenti followed Maria to the mine," His words were curt and I knew he was just as unhappy about it as I was, "Liz talked him into coming with us. When we meet up, I'm gonna want you or Tess to ride with him. Keep an eye one 'im for me."

Glancing over at Alex, I respond to Michael, "Kyle followed Maria! Great! Who's riding with him now, Michael?" I have to ask. This is just great. We had no choice in telling Liz and Maria once Max had healed Liz, then later bringing Alex in on the secret was necessary and didn't seem as bad since he'd helped us without question before hand. But, the idea that Kyle was coming and we'd have to watch what we said or he'd end up being told, was not something I was even remotely happy about.

I unclenched my hand from the stearing wheel and tried to relax, not wanting Alex to think I didn't appreciate his gesture, in fact I'm glad that he is there. "Why can't we just wait till Tess is rested up more and then have her mindwarp him and send him on his way?" I ask next, thinking that I'd much rather do that then deal with Kyle tagging along.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Maria~

"Everyone's gonna be okay? Kyle, people are dead and we're running for our lives. How the hell can you say everyone's gonna be okay? I'm just...I'm just scared you know? I mean what if they catch up with us? What if they catch up with us and they take Max and Isabel and Tess. Kyle what if they take Michael? No. No, I can't think like that. I won't because if they'll have to go through me first. I won't let them hurt them Kyle. Any of them. I won't." she rambled on, hands shaking and gripping the steering wheel for dear life.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Kyle*

I feel a bit taken aback by Maria's explosion. She doesn't need to remind me that people are dead. She's talking about my dad, after-all, although I only have their word for it that he's gone.

I hadn't meant anything when I'd said everything was going to be okay. It's just what people say, right? I have no idea what's going on. I thought somebody here had a plan. They invited me along, didn't they? Doesn't someone have an idea of what's happening next?

She's definitely worked up about all this and I can't say she's wrong. Based on the way Max looked, I'm guessing things are gonna be pretty damn nasty if the FBI finds any of them. Will they be able to tell that I'm not one of them or will they try to hurt me, too? Max looks completely human to me...

"I don't know, Maria. I just heard about all this. I'm sure that Michael will -- I mean, I -- Hell, I don't know anything," I say, mentally throwing in the towel. I can't help here. In spite of what little she just told me, I really don't have any idea what's going on....

*Michael*

"Maria's with him," I tell Isabel. It's not good news, but it was the only option we had. I wasn't going to leave Max unprotected and well, I think it would have taken at least three of me to get Liz away from him, too.

"Why can't we just wait till Tess is rested up more and then have her mindwarp him and send him on his way?" Isabel asks.

"Sounds like a great idea to me, Isabel," I tell her, 'cause it does. "But Liz here seems to think he's in danger from the FBI if he stays." I roll my eyes, knowing that neither she nor Liz can see me.

"Look, I'm coming into the lot now. I think I can see the jeep. Be there in a sec," I say as I turn off the phone. I glance behind me and see that Maria and Kyle are still right behind me.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

"Maria's with him," I can't believe that they would let Maria spend time alone with him. Then again, it probably wasn't an idea that Michael liked either. Damn it! It's a sure thing that Kyle isn't in the dark now.

"Sounds like a great idea to me, Isabel," Of course, having Michael agree wasn't something I doubted would happen. He wouldn't like the idea of Kyle being part of this anymore then I did. "But Liz here seems to think he's in danger from the FBI if he stays."

I want to ask how she figures that, but before I can, Michael adds, "Look, I'm coming into the lot now. I think I can see the jeep. Be there in a sec,"

I hear the phone go off and sigh as I hang my own up and turned to look at Alex again, "Well, I'm sure you've figured it out. Kyle is now on the run with us and probably knows everything."

I sigh, "They are pulling in now." With that, I draw in a deep breath and get out of the jeep, feeling that I'll just let Tess sleep. Walking around to the back, I just wait for the others to pull up so I can check on Max. As worried as I am about Kyle being there, I'm more concerned about my brother's health.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Maria~

Seeing Michael turn off the road, I quickly wipe my eyes and briefly look at Kyle.

"Kyle, can you do me a favor?" I ask, hoping he would. I know he has to be taking all of this pretty hard too. I mean I just told him that we're among aliens. I remember how I took it when I first found out. But he's acting really pretty cool about it which I really appreciate right now.

"Can you maybe just not get all mad at them right now?" I asked, thinking about the way he and Micahel got into it at the mine. "I know it's a lot to ask but things are already really strained and everyone's just having a hard time dealing. Fighting probably wouldn't help." I said as I turned into the parking lot behind Michael.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Kyle*

'Don't be mad,' she says. I'm not sure it's that easy. Max and Michael still have a lot of explaining to do.

"I'm not gonna hit anyone, if that's what you mean," I say. Hell, they got alien powers. Maria hasn't said exactly what they all can do but I have a feeling I don't want to find out by watching them do whatever they can do to me. Still, I'm definately not going to just sit and let them run this operation, run me out of my own home, without me having some say in it...

*Michael*

I pull up beside Isabel's jeep and glance in the back seat to see Max and Liz. He looks like he's still asleep. I guess that's good. He deserves it.

I climb out of the car as Maria parks beside me. "Hey, Isabel. You guys are all okay, right?" She looks fine and she said they were good, but still, I worry about her. She's still my sister in my heart.

Glancing the other way, I see Maria through the windshield of her mom's Jetta. (Damn... I hope Ms. Deluca doesn't report it stolen or anything... maybe we should do something to disquise it.) Maria looks worried and flustered. I'm guessing she spilled the beans. I'm hoping I'm wrong but she's not known for keeping her mouth shut.

I'll get her in this car for later and maybe put Tess with Kyle for the next leg -- after we figure out where we're heading.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

As we turn into the lot, I look round and spot the jeep parked not far off. Michael drives over and pulls up beside it, Maria and Kyle following soon after.

He jumps out of the car, talking to the others, but I stay where I am, Max’s head resting on my lap providing a reminder, not that I need it, that this is where I am needed most right now…

He’s continuing to sleep, although his sleep appears unsettled, and I wish I knew a way to make it all better…

I swallow and run my finger through his hair, pushing some back from his face and just waiting in silence.

Through the window I can see Maria sitting in the Jetta with Kyle, and Isabel stood at the side. Reaching for the door, I open it and look over. “Hey Isabel…how’s it going…?” I ask her in a weak voice, trying to keep a cheerful, if forced, tone.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

~Maria~

I'm scared to move because I know that the group probably knows that I told Kyle. What was I supposed to do? He kept asking and wouldn't take no for an answer. Not that any of them would believe that. They just see me as Maria the big mouth that can't keep any kind of secret. All of them. Even Michael. And maybe they're right. I mean after all, I did tell Kyle. But what choice did I have? They sent me with him. I was put on the spot. I had to tell him something and I'm not the kind of person who can lie about stuff like this. I can't make myself look at Michael or Isabel. So instead I look over at Kyle.

"I am so dead."
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Alex~

Isabel hangs up, confirming to me what it sounded like, that Kyle is with the others… I see the look in her eyes as she speaks about the fact he probably knows all about them by now, and I understand how much that probably scares her…

She’s spent her whole life hiding who she is from her parents… Only letting Michael and Max get close…

Then this year we came along… First Liz, then Maria, and lastly me… I see who she is beneath that facia she always puts forward… I want to know the real Isabel, I want to be with her… I know it’s not easy, and I want to help… “It’ll be okay…” I try and provide what little reassurance I can.

She climbs out of the jeep, as I see Michael drive up, closely followed by Maria with Kyle. Isabel walks round to the car, and I see Liz, who’s just opened the door saying something although I can’t hear what she’s saying.

Getting out myself, I go over to the jetta and knock on Maria’s window, giving her a weak smile. “Hey…how are you holding up…?”
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!