RebeccaBehrEvans's Dreamers Fics.- AN:03/26/09

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian
Location: Like Heidi... in the green, but freaking cold mountain!!

Post by RebeccaBehrEvans »

Thanks guys for your replies and your kind words... I know I'm a little late... but I'm getting there... soon... I promise, just give me a couple more days... and in the meantime, just for you... so you have an idea of what's coming.

Courtesy of Angie, aka Marteloise... you can thank her guys :lol:

C U Soon.

Hugs,
Rebecca.

PS: for those who are already cursing me and thinking, damn what is she doing, she's got soooo many fics already, don't worry it's only a one-parter :lol: ... so, still interested?
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey guys.

I posted Nothing to declare finally... you can find it here.

I'll be going back to Before it's too late now.

Take care

Rebecca.
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Just dropping a few more :shock:
<center>Image
Best Alternate Universe Without Aliens, for Before it's too late.
Best Fluff Fic, for Shower Reality.
Best Short Story, for Shower Reality.
Fic For Which You'd Most Like to See a Sequel, for Shower Reality.</center>

Thank you all so, so much! And good luck to everyone of course!

Hugs,
Rebecca.
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

mmcherron wrote:I so know you are going to win its great to see you up there and I love that Fic I read it all the time. Keep up the great work and I hope to see you writing again soon

Smooches

Lissalou
ROFL... no, thanks hun' but I already know who's gonna win in most of the categories and believe me it won't be me... but like you said, it's great to be there... that's truly the most important... like someone else pointed out, we're all winners already... an award won't change that :)
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey guys.

Just wanted to post this here:
Both for Shower Reality... and of course I wanted to thank you all so much for even just thinking of nominating me in the first place :) ... I'm not even talking about winning, I don't think I've got that one registered yet :shock: :lol: ... but I surely do appreciate all your support... you guys are the best!!
Obviously a lot of people want a sequel, are you thinking of doing one?
I had already answered this and said that I would do it :lol: but believe me when I say that this second award only makes me want to work faster... if only to thank you all and show you how much this means to me :wink:

C U very soon hopefully :wink:

Rebecca.

PS: and thanks Angie for letting me know in the first place :lol:
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey,

I posted so late yesterday night that I forgot to leave a note :roll: ... chapter 9B of Before it's too late is now out.

Take Care,
Rebecca.

PS: Thanks Lissa and Tanya for your kind words :wink:
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Dropping this here:
Best Adult Story, for Shower Reality.
Best Short Story, for Shower Reality.

Obviously there is something with this story and you guys :lol: ... Thanks so much to those who nominated that fic! It's still a shock when I see my name in there with so many great and talented writers, but I guess it's cool, too, isn't it?. Good luck to all the nominees.

Hugs,
Rebecca.
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Spacegal17 wrote: When do you think you will have Detention up? really wanting to see it!
Truthfully, I'm having a little problem with that... like most of you know I'm sure, I'm not American... now the first chapter of this fic is supposed to more or less center around that football game Max was training for at the end of Shower Reality... and my problem here is that I don't know the first thing about American Football... I have never even seen a football game before, except maybe in that Smallville show, and in some stupid Keanu Reeves' movie I didn't even get the name, and the only thing I still remember of it is that hut-hut thing he did :roll: ... Like I said, not much to write a credible chapter with :roll:

Angie found a website for me a while ago with the basics concerning AF, and it's definitely gonna help, but even with that, if anyone out there knows more than me about football, and that could be anything, from the basics rules, the specific names of the players, any technical term you know, every single detail that could help... please PM with that, I'd definitely appreciate, and it would certainly make my writing easier... It doesn't have to be super precise, since the most important here is Max and Liz and their relationship of course :lol: but just enough so that it wouldn't look stupid and you wouldn't be there thinking... wtf is she saying here??? .

Thanks in advance to anyone who could provide some help :wink:... and again, thanks for your congratulations guys :P

Hugs,
Rebecca.

PS: for those interested... the next chapter of Before it's too late, is coming easily for once :roll: I'm half through it already, so you shouldn't have to wait so long between two chapters this time :wink: Even miracles happen sometimes.
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey,

I'm dropping this off here... but I just don't know what to say :shock: :shock: I'm simply speechless.

For Shower Reality... again :shock: I'm not sure I deserved it but thanks to everyone who voted... and of course Congratulations to everyone else, Winners, Runner-ups and Nominees.

Take Care.

Rebecca.

PS: If you haven't seen it yet, there is a little teaser of the next chapter of Before it's too late in the corresponding thread... I'll be back with more soon! :wink:
RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian

Hey guys,

I know some of you have been wondering what was going on with me lately, so I thought that I would just stop by and give you some clue... I really didn't mean to go MIA, but let's just say that basically my life sucks right now... on top of some personal stuff I have to deal with, going back to work as proved to be way harder than what I had already expected... or more like suspected :roll:

Most of my colleagues have changed this year and well, I didn't think I would miss those who left so much... and I'm not only saying that because they had become very good friends with time, but because at least they knew how to work and do their jobs!!

Those I have now suck big time, plain and simple... out of the 4 new persons I have to work with now, one is an aggressive nut who not only doesn't let you explain anything to her (even when you've been here more years than her and know how things have to be done :roll:), but can't even have a normal conversation with anyone without blowing everything out of proportion or simply pissing you off... the other one is some nice okay but crazy guy who obviously have a problem with himself and he's so insecure that every time you tell him something he just feels like everyone is ganging up on him, or whatever... I don't even understand him, I'm just kind of tired of hearing him whine (yes he whines, I swear, I'm afraid one of these days we're even gonna make him cry and sorry, I'm usually a nice and understanding person but I'm no babysitter!)... the next one he's so 'peace and love' and so 'cool' that what I do in ten minutes he takes an hour and a half to repeat, when he understands what we're telling him of course or just doesn't completely forget that that was what he was supposed to do (seriously I'm not kidding, he's fun and all but dammit, couldn't he just pay attention and do something right so I don't have to check every ten minutes that his job has been done, or just done 'correctly'!)... and well the last one, let's just say that I have seen him once, the first day we started back, and he's been on sick leave ever since, which has been leaving us with one person short for 3 weeks now.

What does that mean for me? Well, basically that since I'm the older one in this group (or at least I'll be as of one more week since my dear other coworker, who's the only normal one left :lol: , is taking her maternity leave) everyone expects me to kind of 'supervise' the others and pick up their messes( I'm so tired of hearing, 'hey, that one doesn't know how... could you just... ). And no one is wondering if it isn't too much for one person to check after 4 other people... no, why would they? I'm working 35h/ a week, and honestly my job is usually not the most straining of jobs, far from it, but this is just driving me crazy... I'm no wonderwoman, and I can't be at 5 different places at the same time, and even less do with everyone else's temper, problems or attitude.

Why am I telling you this? Well, because as of now, I have simply no life :lol: ... I wake up, I go to work, and when I come back home I'm so tired that I barely can do anything else but eat and go back to bed again... which brings us to the fact that I've barely written anything since coming back from my vacation. Add to that that being so tired doesn't help with the inspiration either and you have your answer as to why I haven't provided any chapter for any of my stories so far. I try to write a little here and there when I'm at work which with the conditions I just described you can imagine isn't much, but that's basically it. I'm just hoping that things will settle down a bit from now on, since after all they won't be considered as newbies for much longer right?... but till then don't be mad at me for not coming back :? .

I'm not forgetting about any of my stories, and believe me when I say that I truly regret not being able to do more, but I'll be back, I promise... don't know yet with which story but I will!

In the meantime I hope you'll be patient enough to not forget completely about me :wink:

I also know that I still have some PMs I have to answer to, and I will, too, don't worry... just give me some time, and I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner :oops:

That's it... sorry for the long boring note, but well, I guess you deserved to know what was going on... and I just needed to vent some :lol:

Thanks again for your support. You truly are the best.

Hugs,
Rebecca.