Smallville

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Which is you favourite Smallville Couple?

Clark/Lana
42%
Clark/Chloe
12%
Clark/Lois
27%
Lex/Lana
4%
Lex/Chloe
9%
Pete/Chloe
1%
Jonathon/Martha
5%

Total votes: 131

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Smallville

Post by madroswellfan »

I just noticed there isn't a smallville discussion! :O
Smallville is great! Over here in the UK if you only have normal TV then you won't have seen series 4 yet ( like me :'( )
therefor Im a HUGE lana/Clark fan!
Why is everyone so hooked up on the Chloe/Lex and Clark/Lois ideas? The mind boggles!
So what's your pairings?!
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

There is a Smallville thread, it's just dead, lol. I used to love Clark and Lana, but the writers made everything so dramatic, so now I love Lois Clark. Whoever said opposites attract was right! They have explosive chemistry!
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Is there? How strange?
Well Ive never seen Lois so i cant comment. I agree that the direction they took lana and clark was not gd, but i still think that they should be together.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Okay,
I have a really wierd question to ask here. Have all of you guy's watched the season finale of Smallville?

Well, for all of you who have, I was just wondering something. I noticed that Lex was acting kind of weird during the entire episode towards Lana. Is he in love with her something??Because that's kind of the impression I got when I watched the episode for some weird and twisted way.

-Steph-
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

I think he wants her, and since he's bad now (what the heck, by the way? They make him a good character part of the time, and then he started to change, and then changed back, and changed again...jeez can they make him good or bad? It confuses me, lol) and he's rich so he's used to getting what he wants. Loves her? It depends on how bad they're going to make him. If he's really bad, then no, I think it's just going to be an 'I want you, I always get what I want' thing.

So is this new spaceship SuperGirl, Clark's cousin you think?
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

I forget the name of the episode...it was this season, anyway, remember when there was an explosion at one of the labs and Lex was split in two...Good Lex/Bad Lex sort of thing. supposedly the bad Lex was killed....my theory is that it was really the good Lex that kicked the bucket and now the bad Lex is just biding his time. Just a theory.
And they say
Open up, we're coming inside
You can't run so you may as well hide
We got the place covered from head to toe, head to toe
Open up, we're coming inside
What's it feel like to know you're going to die?
On the other side of the road
~Dispatch "Open Up"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Is any smallvillian intrested in being part of a Roswell/Smallville roleplay? I have loads of characters left! The only Roswellian so far taken is Chloe.
Also am looking for lots of Roswellians. If you are intrested please click the link below!
viewtopic.php?t=10561&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

Buffsteraddict wrote:Okay,
I have a really wierd question to ask here. Have all of you guy's watched the season finale of Smallville?

Well, for all of you who have, I was just wondering something. I noticed that Lex was acting kind of weird during the entire episode towards Lana. Is he in love with her something??Because that's kind of the impression I got when I watched the episode for some weird and twisted way.

-Steph-
I got that same impression lol I thought I was taking to many meds that day but i did notice that.....
My Fics

Save the cheerleader Save the world,-heroes, I say huh?
Temptress
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Temptress »

Buffsteraddict wrote:Okay,

-Steph-
Well, according to alot of speculation and random shady quotes from both of the creators, their was suppossed to be a Lex/Lana relationship abrewing. But they kept deleting scenes from episodes in season 4 that would have indicated the beggining of one.

But now according to the latest stuff we are receiving on Season 5 and the season finale of Season 4 there seems to be a possibilty that there may be a Lex/Lana/Clark triangle in the works. :roll: Whatever. I, personally, am not a fan of this at all. Lex's slow roll into the darkside has officially turned Lex into a full-fledged bad guy. I would rather see Clark's Journey and progression into becoming Superman than Lex's constant bipolar disorder. But again, thats just my opinion. :wink:
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

OMG - I'm so excited for the new season! I just heard that James Marsters(Spike from BtVS) is coming on as Brainiac!!!!

WoooHooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a believer!