Nightmares *Complete*

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Micheala141
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Micheala141 »

note- Usaully i send the story off 2 sum1 to search 4 spellings but they dint bk 2 me so i apoligise now 4 it.

Max stared at everyone in front of him.

"What do you want" He cried.

"We want you" Agent Summers answered."How bout we make a deal hmm? We will let Liz go if you stay."

All the time this was happening Liz was started to wake up. She opened her eyes to find Max cradling her and her heart when dead when she head Summer's proposition.

Max looked down at Liz and then back at Agent Summers. He gave a nod."But everyone leaves first"

"Agreed"

Liz started to struggle out of his arms."NO!!"She screamed. "Max you can't do this" Soldiers started to pull Liz away from Max as he was restaied against the back wall. She continued to struggle. "No"She reached out to Max. As this happened her hand started to glow a bright silver and it was getting brighter.

"What the hell is going on"Agent Summers shouted as he spotted Liz's hand. Just as he finsihed this sentance the Silver ball shot out of her hand. Everything glowed brightly white for a moment and the all was left was Max,Michael,Isabel and Liz.

"Oh my god where had everyone gone"Isabel breathed. She couldn't belive what ahd just happened.

Liz stood there in shock. Her hand still outstrecthed.*Oh my god*She thought*I AM pregnant. The bastard got me pregnant. Oh my god*This became her little mantra as her hand slid down with, her following. Within minutes she was on the floor sobbing. Max raced over to her and picked her up. He wanted out of here. "Lets go" he shouted as he cradled a sobbing Liz.Everyone raced out of the room and out to the jetta except Michael. He stood outside the building where gasoline tanks had been piled up. He waved his hand and shot of to the jetta just as the place exploded.

Maria raced out of the driveway with Paul following behind. "Where should i go"Maria asked. She was realy worried. Liz hadn't stopped crying yet.
"Go out to the desert"Max answered. "We need to get something sorted out before we go back to roswell."

Maria started to drive towards the wilderness. Half an hour later she stopped.Liz had finally stopped crying and was now frozen. She hadn't uttered a word since they left the compound.

They all piled out of the cars and went to hide behind some rocks were no-one would spot them.

Paul looked at Liz. He couldn't belive what he was eeing. He wanted to throw up. She was cut and bleeding from everywhere he could see.

"Liz what was that"Max asked softly

Liz looked at him.Hey eyes filled with tears, She didn't know what to tell him.

Max walked over to her. He couldn't bear to see her looking so broken up. He paced his hands on her and started to heal her where he was bombarded with images.

*FLASH*

Liz had just woken up from the drug

*FLASH*

He saw them beating Liz for not answering his questions

*FLASH*

He saw Liz being raped and injected with his sample.

All of a sudden he could hear a heartbeat coming from within Liz. *Oh my god*

He pulled away from her. His eyes filled with tears. He gave a broken sob as he pulled Liz towards him

"Its okay"he murmed in her ear"Im never leaving you alone ever again"They contiued to sob for a further 10 mins untill they pulled apart.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT"Paul screamed. "One minute shes covered in these marks and the next minute there's nothing there. You wanna explain that to me"

Everyone exchaged a glance. "Well i guess you could say we arn't from around here"Michael started
Micheala141
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Micheala141 »

"What do you mean you're not from around here"Paul shrieked. He was gettin hysterical and didn't care if he sounded like a girl.

"Listen Paul, it isn't going to help to get hysterical about this alright"Michael barked.

"That's alright for you to say "

Maria walked over to him. When she touched his shoulder he flinched away from her."Paul im still human. Im still around from here. I havent changed"

Paul looked at her"Then why are you hanging round with these ALIENS"he practically shouted the last part.

Liz stood up and pulled herslef out of Max's grasp."Paul if it wasn't for Max i would be dead right now. He saved my life. "

Max got up and went over to Liz. He took her hand in his and said"Knowing Liz has made me human. She saved me."

Pual looked among the two humans and the three aliens."Ok" he said

Isabel looked up at him. She looked confused. "You're just going to accept it"

Paul nodded. "If Liz and Maria can accept you then i know i can"

"Now we've got that sorted can we discuss what the hell hapened at the compound"Everyone turned to look at Michael except Max and Liz. They stared long and hard at each other as if having a private conversation. Michael noticed this though.

"Something you want to share with the class Maxwell"

Liz gave a small nod. "Michael that blast came from my baby.Our baby"

Maria shrieked."WHAT!!"

Liz went over to her best friend"Maria when i was in the compound something happened to me and in any case it got me pregnant.This baby must be really powerful considering it blasted away half the compound. Please don't stop being my best friend.I need you more than ever now"Maria looked at her friend and caught in a big bear hug,

"Don't sweat it gidget. Promise one thing. That i get to be Auntie"Liz gave a small laugh.

"I guess their experiment work then"Isabel piped up.

Max's head went to Isabel"You knew about this"he said in a low voive.

Isabel nodded"Liz showed me in her head. I didn't tell you because i knew you would panic to much and i thought you'd end up dead and i can't let that happen"

Max looked at his sister and then walked over to give her a hug."Its all right Izzy"

"Right Maxwell we need to get back to roswell. Kyle has told his dad everything and if we aint back by tomorrow they are coming from us"Michael called.

"Wait we have a problem"Paul stopped everyone."What are we going to tel everyone about where Liz has been and how come she's back without a scratch on her and to top it off shes carrying an alien baby"

"He's right Max"Maria whispered.

Isabel looked at her brother"Max....."

Max nodded his head"Its time"

Michael looked at them"You're kidding me right"

"No its time to tell our parents. They can help now"

Isabels' face shone with delight. She had wanted to tell her mom for so long and was estatic that she finally could.

"Lets head home then and face the music"

They all climbed into the car and headed back to Roswell.
Micheala141
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Micheala141 »

hey gys sorry i havent updated in a while but i have just come bk frm my holiday. anyways here it is

Max took Liz's hand in his when the car pulled to a stop outside the crashdown.

"You ready for this"he asked her. He knew she was nervous about telling her parents that she was pregnant let alone telling them that the reason why she was kidnapped was because of him.

"Yeah"she answered with a forced nod.

"Right then this is the plan.We will walk in and let her parents see Liz.Then when everything calms down a bit we will call our parents and Maria's mom down. We will then sit down and tell them"Max instructhed. Everyone nodded to indicate that they understood.They had come to an agreement earlier that tehy shouldn't tell Paul's parents. Paul said that he will keep their secreat but didn't want part of the alien abyss. Eeryone respected his desision.

"Right then lets get this show on the road"Michael said.This earned a smack from Maria causing everyone to laugh.

Thye walked up to the crashdown's entrance aand opened the door.

"Lizzie"Nancy whispered when she spotted her daughter."JEFF!!"she screamed as ran up to Liz and got her in a bear hug.

Jeff followed closey behind huging his family as if they were a life preserver.

Liz was crying as she hugged her parents. She thought that she would never see them again.

"Mom,Dad i need to talk to you"she said as pulled herself out of their grip and wiped the tears from her face.

"Of course honey you can tell us anything"Her parents said with a smile

"First we need to call the the Evans ans Maria's mom to come down here"

Jeff and Nancy exchanged a glance but after a small nod Nancy made her way over to the phone to call them.

"They'll be here in a little while.Its a good job we closed the cafe today isnit it"she said

"Lets get a seat. I promise i'll tell you where i was when the others arrive here."

Jeff and Nancy gave a nod and went to sit in a booth. Everyone followed behind. They didn't know what to say but they all agreed that Liz was doing really well.

* * * * *20 Mins Later* * * * *

The Evans and Amy walked through the door.

"Liz"Amy called as soon as she spotted her. She ran up to her and gave her a hug"I'm so glad you're alright."

Liz returned the hug with a smile.

"Max,Izzy what's going on. How did you find Liz?You was the ones who found her wern't you?"

Max gave a nod but was almost knocked off his feet when Nancy shot up to him and gave him a hug"Thank you for finding ma baby girl"

"Mom,Dad,Jeff,Nancy Amy, We have somehting to tell you.It has something to do with the grease fire and the pidgeon when i was little"Max started as he pulled himself out of Nancy's grip.

"Oh god you're finally going to tell us you're secreat arent you"Diane gasped

Isabel gave a nod"Mom when you found us out in the desert you wondered why we couldn't talk or read or do anything. Its because we arne't from around here"

Philip gave a laugh. " What do you mean you aren't from around hereWhere are you from"

Max just looked at him and rasied his finger pointing north just like he had done when he told Liz.

"You're from upnorth"Amy asked. Max shook his head and raised it higher.

Jeff looked at him"You're you're not an alien i mean-"

Max lowed his hand and gave a small nod.

Isabel looked at her Mom. She looked like she was going to faint"Mom this doesn't mean we're not your children.We are. I have wanted to tell you for so long but Max wouldn't let me.Kept saying it was to dangerous"

Diane's head snapped up at this"What do youo mean its too dangerous and why have you decied to tell us now"

Max started to talk but kept his gaze on Jeff and Nancy whilst he said this"Mom,Liz wasin the hands of the FBI special Unit. They carried out tests on her because they found out what i was. She never stopped protecting but she paid for doing it."

"You son of a bi-"Jeff started as he lunged at Max only to be stopped by a green sheild coming from Liz.

"Lizzie"Her mom said terrified. "How are you doing that"

Liz dropped the protective dome."Dad if it wasn;t for Max i would ahve beed dead by now.I WAS shot in September and Max saved me. He healed me and the reason why i can do this is beacuse im now pregnant.Not because of Max but because of the FBI"

Everybody started to talk at once. Liz and Max continued to answer thier questions.

* * * *3 hours later* * * * *

"Thankyou for saving our daughter"Jeff said as he shook Max's hand."And welcome to the family"

All the adults had finally accpeted the aliens after alot of discussion.Fianlly eveybody was happy when Liz suddenly paled.

"Liz what's wrong"Max asked comcerned

"Serena"she whispered"Oh god i killed i Serena.Max we ahve to go back to the compound.I need to see if Serena's dead."

"Who's Serena"Michael asked

"Someone who tried to help me"Liz replied
Micheala141
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Micheala141 »

Hey guys just wanted to say thank you for all your feed back. i would neva have finished this story without it. I would also like to say that i would love to post this story on majiksforum.Just give me the addy and illl begin asap.

Well here is your final chapter.Im trying to decide if i should do a sequeal.I started it on alienblast but neva finished it. Give me your opioion on the squeal. k thnx

The group had finally arrived at the compound which was now burned beyond recognition.

"Serena"Liz shouted"Serena please don't be dead"

They heard a car coming near and Max,Michael,Isabel and Liz all turned round and outstreched thier hand.

The car door opened and just as they were about to blast Serena got out
"Wait everyone stop"Liz cried.

"Wait who's this"Michael gruffed,

"Its Serena"Liz breathed. She ran over to her and gave her a hug.

"Liz what happnend.Where is everyone"Serena asked.

"Um that would be me.I made everyone dissapear and then Michael blew up the compound"

"Wait how did you make the place dissapear i thought u was human"

Michael,Max and Isabel immediatly looked at her with suspicion.*How did she know about this* they thought

"Well you know that experiment that they carried on me"Liz continued oblvious to everyones stares.Serena nodded"It worked"

"Wait a damn minute who is this woman.How does she know about us and how come she hasn't gone with everyone else"Michael accused..

Liz looked at Serena and then back at the gang.She then nodded her head telling Serena to tell everyone.

"My name's Serena Adams.I was part of the FBI special unit but not willingly.Agent Summers was my cousin and he forced me to help.He knew i wouldn't be able to do all those experiments so he hired me to talk to the subjects-get info out of them but i couldn't betray Liz.So he got mad and dismissed me.That's why i wasn't here when everyone was gone.The reason why i came back was because there has beed rumors abut town saying that it had been bombed and i came to look.Look i don't care if you don't belive me or not but i can tell ya that you can trust me.I have already earned trust from Liz and if she trusts me cant you?"

Liz butted in"Yeah Michael if it wasn't for Serena i wouldn't have lasted as long as i did"

Michael looked between Liz and Serena then back at Max and Isabel.He nodded.

Max then walked over to Serena"Thank you"he said plainly.

"Can we go back to Roswell now im missing Maria"Everyone laughed at Michael's comment and they all piled into the car to head back to Roswell. Finally everything was going right for once.

* * * * * 9 Months Later* * * *

Liz waddled into the living room. Her and Max had found thier own apartment togehter which already had a nusery ready for the arrival of thier baby.

Ealier on the had married and Liz now became Liz Evans.She loved her new name.

Serena had ended up with Kyle and they had been going steady for the last 6 months.

Michael and Maria had finally got enganged and where due to marry in a few months.

Isabel had gotten married to Jesse Ramirez.An attourney at her dad's office. They had met earlier in they year and had been married for 4 months. In fact Isabel was now 1 month pregnant much to everybody's delight.

"Hey princess"Max said as he walked into the room afta Liz. He put his hands around Liz's swollen stomach and kissed his wife."Are you allright"

Liz gave a nod and her eyes suddenly widened when she suddenly felt a wetness down her legs.

"Um Max i think my waters just broke"

"Oh god let me ring Isabel and ill be right back. Here sit down on the sofa"He steered her down to the sofa and started to panic.He didn;t know what to do.Maria and Isabel ahd trained to be midwife.

"Max will you get on the phone"Liz gritted out.She had just experinced a contraction and wanted Max back over here so she could take the pain out on him.

Max suddenly woke up from his trance and rushed into the next room to phone Maria and Isabel.

"Right there on there way ok"He said as he came back to hold Liz's hands as anotha contraction gripped her.

"Max i think this baby is impatient.The contractions are way to close togehter for a first birth"

Max looked panicked. He didn't want to deliver the baby.He went over to Liz's bump and shouted"Stay up there we aren't ready for you yet"

Liz gave a small laugh but immediatly cringed when she felt anotha contraction.

"Its ok Liz just breathe"He soothed

* * * half an hour later* * * *

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH"Liz screamed as she pushed.She then started to pant heavily and relaxed for a minute.

"Ok Liz come on you can do this PUSH!!"Maria,Isabel and Max all told Liz.

She sat up straight and started to push again"ARGHHHH!!!!"

"Keep pushing Liz i can see its head"Isabel called

Liz pushed once last time and then the sound of a screaming infant was heard through the room.

Liz gave a little sob as the baby was placed her tummy.

Max walked up to his wife and gave her a kiss before looking at his new daughter.

"Liz she's gorgous.Thank you"He said as he kissed her.

She had dark chocolate hair and brown eyes like her mom but you could see features of her dad in here aswell.

Maria looked at the happy family."You have any names"

Liz looked at Max and said"Actully i thought about a name but if you don't like it we don't have to have it"

Max looked at her"Well what did you come up with"

"Alexia Isabella Maria Evans.Lexie for short"

"I love it"

Liz gave a smile and cuddled her new born daughter"Lexie Isabella Maria Evans.Is that your name"and then laughed when the baby gave a little hiccup.

"I love you Max"

"I love you too Liz"

Finally the nightmare was over and they can have a happy family

THE END

[/i]