What Now? (Ma/K) (Adult) 2 of 2 7/12

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

What Now? (Ma/K) (Adult) 2 of 2 7/12

Post by gnrkrystle »

Disclaimer: I own nothing of Roswell...i only own my own words...
Category: Maria/Kyle
Rating: Adult
Summery:Sequel to "I Want You": viewtopic.php?t=10338 ) Maria and Kyle deal with thier feelings and urges after "I want you"...read to see.
A/N: I think i'm going to do this as kind of a series...we'll see...feedback please...

Maria looked at Kyle across the science class. It had been a week since she had had mind-blowing sex with him, and she wanted more. BUt they hadn't spoken since. Maybe he regretted it. It sure didn't seem like he did when he was screaming her name, but now he didn't talk to her.

Kyle looked up and made eye contact with Maria. She was hot today. Who was he kidding, she was hot everyday. Just looking at her he would think about that night a week ago when she came to his house and fucked his brains out. It was enough to make him cream his pants right there.

They were both thinking about tonight. Thier parents were having a "family dinner" with both of them at Maria's house. How were they going to get through a whole meal together and not have it be awkward.

After class, Maria walked over to Kyle 'oh god,' Kyle thought. "Hey, Kyle." Maria said. She had decided to make the first move.

"Hey, Maria," Kyle said a little nervousness in his voice.

"So, your comming over tonight? Right?" Maria asked. She kenw the answere, but she just wanted to make conversation.

"Yeah, I'll be there. Look, i gotta go to practice. BUt i'll see you tonight. OK?" Kyle said, needing to get out of the room.

"Ok," Maria said covering her dissapointment. Yep, he regretted it. He could barely look at her.

DING DONG. That was Jim and Kyle. Maria took a deep breath and got the door. Jim walked in a kissed her lightly on the cheek. Then Kyle walked in. Maria had to control herself from leaving her mouth hanging open. He looked fucking HOT. He had on some tight jeans and a tight blue botton down.

Kyle was having difficulty himself. Maria had really decided to tease him tonight. Sh ehad on a super tight, super short black skirt and a lime green halter top. She was going to kill him in that outfit.

Dinner went by rather quickly considering, it was the most awkward meal of both of thier lives. Maria helped her mom clean up the dishes and cam back into the living room.

It was obvious that Jim and Amy wanted some alone time. "Hey, you guys. Why dont you go out to a movie together? On us?" Jim said hangin Kyle some money.

They looked at each other awkwardly. "Ummm ok." Kyle said and extended his arm to Maria helping her out to the car.

They sat in silence for a while and then Maria turned to Kyle. She was going to find out exactly how he felt, "Kyle, why wont you talk to me? Do you regret what we did?"

TBC...
Last edited by gnrkrystle on Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my Author's Thread: viewtopic.php?t=13258
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

Chapter 2

Regret it? Hell, Kyle didnt regret one second of that night. "Maria, it's not that. I just..."

"I mean, i understand. I wans horny. You were horny. I did practically throw myself at you. I just dont want things to be awkward between us." Maria said.

"No, Maria. Its not about that. I dont want things to be awkward either. And i dont regret it. I really enjoyed it. It was just weird, you know? I mean, one day you are just Maria, the hot girl that shares a secret with me. Then you are Maria, the hot girl that i cant stop thinking about fucking." Kyle said running his hand through his hair.

Maria smiled, "So, you liked it as much as i did." she said more to herself.

"Liked it? Maria, i would do anything to feel that again." Kyle exclaimed.

"Well, you know, we could do it again. I mean, why cant we. We both obviously want to sleep with each other. And we do have your house all to ourselves for at least a few hours." Maria said placing her hand on his thigh.

"Oh, Maria." Kyle breathed as he cut a quick U-Turn. he raced to his house, breaking nearly every traffic law.

Maria giggled at him. "Are you sure?" Kyle asked as they reached the house.

"Kyle, i want you so bad." Maria said leaning into him and kissing him passionatly.

Kyle immediatly picked Maria up into his arms and carried her to his bed room. "I can walk," Maria said with a grin. He just growled.

He placed her on the bed and began taking his shirt off. Maria fallowed his actions removing her clothes slowly and seductivly. "God, i've been dreaming about this since you left." Kyle said.

"Baby, you dont even know." Maria mumbled. "For the past week, i've been calling my vibrator, Kyle. I think he is jealous."

Kyle attacked her mouth and slipped his toung inside. "Do you know what that talk does to me?" He groaned.

"I'm hoping it makes you fuck my brains out." Maria breathed.

Kyle hooked his fingers into the side of her thong and pulled it down. As he kissed his was down her body, he made stops at her neck, Breasts, and navel. Maria could hradly contain herself in the anticipation of what was comming. "Kyle please." she whispered.

"Please what, baby?" he asked.

"Please, make me come...i need you." Maria said.

Immediatly, Kyle plunged his toung deep into Maria's wet cunt. "Oh Fuck!" Maria moaned as Kyle pressed her clit with his thumb.

Maria placed her hands in his hair, pressing him closer to her heat. "OMG. Kyle that's fucking amazing. Dont Stop!" Maria screamed.

He entered a finger into her and began sucking and nibbling her clit with all he had. "Oh God! I'm comming, Kyle! SHIT!" Maria yelled as she came into his mouth. He quickly licked up her juices. He would never get sick of the flavor of Maria.

She immediatly pulled his into an deep and angry kiss. She could taste herself on him and it made her wetter. "I want you to fuck me now." she moaned, still comming down from her orgasmic high.

Kyle moved in between her legs, but she stopped him, "No, I want you to fuck me like this." Maria said as she turned over on her stomach and proped herself up on her elbows, sticking her ass in the air. "I love it doggie-style." she explained.

Kyle's already painfully hard cock jumped. He had never had sex in this position, but he had always wanted to. The 2 other girls he had been with wiere stricktly 'missionary possition' kind of girls.

Kyle settled behind her and slowly entered her from behind. "Yesssssss," Maria hissed pushing agianst him. She wanted him in her as deep as possible. He could hold on and quickly begain thrusting faster into her.

"Maria, Maria, Maria," the only coherant words her could string together was her name over and over again.

"Just like that Kyle. Fuck me Harder. Fuck!" Maria screamed. Then Kyle reached around her and with one hand flicked her clit, using alternate strokes. "FUCK! Kyle, I'm almost there, Come with me!" Maria screamed, able to hold on no longer.

Soon, her pussy clamped down hard on his cock as he hit her g-spot again and he came deep inside her.

When they caught thier breath, Maria turned to Kyle. "That was fucking awesome. We need to do it again."

Kyle smiled at her. That was definatly somthing he could do, but right now they didn't have time. "We got to get cleaned up, but i promise, this wont be the last time. No more avoiding each other." He said kissing her cheek.

"Deal," Maria said snuggling into him for a breif moment before getting up to get dressed.

THe End.
Check out my Author's Thread: viewtopic.php?t=13258