Brendan Fehr (Michael Guerin) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

out of this world
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by out of this world »

I thought I read on Roswellmovie.net that most of them agreed to do it if the story was right and most of them returned :?:

I did hear something about katie about getting away Scifi:(

Carol:)
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Brendan's definitely not interested in doing it, as of December 2004 when he answered the question in his Q&A on his site.
Mystique - Have you been approached about a Roswell movie? If so would you do it? Sorry if this is a repeat question.

No and let's just say no.
it's better to rise than fade away.
Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

girl afraid wrote:Brendan's definitely not interested in doing it, as of December 2004 when he answered the question in his Q&A on his site.
Mystique - Have you been approached about a Roswell movie? If so would you do it? Sorry if this is a repeat question.

No and let's just say no.
Guess it's never going to happen then, :shrugs: it was long shot anyway, it's been over for four years....it's too bad to because Roswell still has a lot of followers, whether any of the actors want to believe it or not.

http://www.roswellmovie.net/actors/fehr.html Here is the link to brendan's comment...
My Fics

Save the cheerleader Save the world,-heroes, I say huh?
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

Hi guys I saw that stuff had been posted about Brendans movie with Chris Klein "The Long Weekend".. thought I'd put a link up in case anyone wanted to see it.. but also I was wondering if we know whats going on with that movie.. is it going to be realeased in theaters or straight to DVD?

Link:www.goldcirclefilms.com/movies/movie_long_weekend.html
Last edited by LovinGuerin2Much on Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

Brendan's definitely not interested in doing it, as of December 2004 when he answered the question in his Q&A on his site.
Yeah, but, he said this year that he might. He had a thing going that if someone collected so many tickets for a movie he was in or something, he would do it and someone was able to do it so if he sticks to his word, it will happen. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Peachykin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Peachykin »

Actually the contest was to win something signed by him, depending on how many tickets were collected. I don't remember seeing anything about him doing the movie.

Might have been joking about it, since he didn't expect a ton of people to see the movie. Canadian indies don't exactly make big box office. :lol:

I'd be really shocked if he did. He seens to have put Roswell behind him.
Polar, Xtremer, Drifter. Michael. Alec. Dean. Unapologetic. Flawed. And you know... real men.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

It may have been a joke. I hope not, but I've learned never to get my hopes up too much. Anyway, thanks for the info. :)
AngelicFairy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AngelicFairy »

Actually the contest was to win something signed by him, depending on how many tickets were collected. I don't remember seeing anything about him doing the movie.
No, I'm pretty sure that was just an idea some of the Fehrians had. I think they were asked to come up with some ideas for the contest prize. (there was a thread for suggestions) And one of them suggested the prize could be a promise from Brendan that if he was ever asked to do a Roswell Movie he would say yes.
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

Oh ok, well at least now I know I wasn't just dreaming it up. It was highly possible! LOL!
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

I was at this survey where you can vote for your favorite movie sites, actor sites etc... and Brendan Fehr Online is in the runnings!!

Go here if you'd like to vote for it! (And if you haven't got anything to vote for in best movie fan site, vote for mugglenet, it's the best Harry Potter site!)
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>