House

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

House

Post by cardinalgirl »

Anyone else watching this?

House is a medical drama starring Hugh Laurie as Gregory House, MD. He's a lonely, sarcastic man with a ruined leg and issues up the wazoo, but he's also a brilliant doctor, often assigned cases that no one else can figure out.

Personally, I this is my favorite of the new shows from last year. It beats out Lost, Grey's Anatomy, and pretty much any other show that I had a chance to watch last year (granted, that wasn't many). It's fascinating to see how House and his team of interns figure things out, and the non-medical stuff is just as interesting, if not more so.
Oxygen Thief
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Oxygen Thief »

I love House, it's interesting and hilarious. One of my favorite shows :D
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

I really like house, but it's on at the same time as OTH! I can't miss my OTH, and I always forget to Tevo House.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

ooh, Thank God someone started this thread!!:)House is an amazing show, I love it and I can't wait until October for new episodes!

What amazes me about the show so much is probably the House himself. His attitude, the way he acts all the time, it's just so cool.

-Steph- :) :D
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

I'm worried about his ex-wife being on the scene next season, though, and not only because I simply can't stand Sela Ward (I used to like her... but her little "come back" a few years ago was too much for me) but I for one adore Cameron with House. I really think they fit each other nicely. When they did their one date last season, while it went almost as bad as it could go, you just know that House was just being prickly because he was afraid of enjoying it. I just don't think that Cameron will stand a chance against his ex... Still, despite my personal dislike of SW, I do think she's a good actress, so we'll see.
Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

I actually love this show, I thought i would hate it, because he is such an ass but I grew to love his snarky personality.:shrugs: Maybe it's because I spend half my life in a doc office, and wish that these docs were half as good as he is...sigh fiction...gotta love it
My Fics

Save the cheerleader Save the world,-heroes, I say huh?
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

I love his attitude, it's hilarious. He has no subtlety... and he could care less!!! :lol:
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

House is my fave programme, he is just fanstastic, he is more realstic than any of the other doctors in the programme and i just love his snarky attitude, the way how he doesn't want to take up a case and says the funnist things just to rile everyone up.

My fave quote is

'You put the queen on the money, your british.' That just set me off laughing.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

I really love this show and was hoping someone knew where I could get the song from last scene from the season premiere. It's called 'Alleluia' and it was written by Leonard Cohan - anyone know where I can find it?
I'm a believer!
alienmom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by alienmom »

maxandliz4ever1357 wrote:I love his attitude, it's hilarious. He has no subtlety... and he could care less!!! :lol:
and that's why i love him!! i love this show and hubby actually watches it too without making fun of it (he usually sings the gillian's island theme song while i watch lost... :roll: )

hugh laurie is doing a fabo job....i can't believe how he completly dumps his british accent! hehe! i didn't even know he was british until i saw him on jay leno!!! how pathetic am i?? :oops:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I am never far away. To find me, follow your heart." cherie
mom's cookie jar