Buffy/Angel books!

Trade your favorite books and authors here!

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

RoswellFan1947
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Buffy/Angel books!

Post by RoswellFan1947 »

Anyone here addicted to Buffy or Angel books? I am I love em'! :lol: :D
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

I've read a few...anything to keep the slayer's story alive! :lol:
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

I've read so many Buffy/Angel books. I especially love the ones where it covers an episode because you get to see what the characters were thinking.

There just another way to keep the shows alive.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

I love Buffy/Angel books but too bad there weren't any that came out after both series ended - I would love to know what could have happened to both. the last books I read were the crossover ones where Buffy and Angel go to another dimension to find someone/girls and they find out that in that dimension they could be together but they have to chose between staying or saving the girls. I think Faith and Buffy were in it too.
I'm a believer!
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Howdy all~

I do think that they are still continueing to release novels in this series that take place after the shows ended. Granted, I am not a 100% sure, but I will ask. I have a friend that is really into the series. If anyone would know, it would be her.

Annie:)
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

Ok - just read a Buffy book called 'Queen of the Slayers'. Hated it but won't say why since it will give the entire story away. If anyone wants it - I'll send it to them FREE!! I just want it out of my possesion. First person to PM with their address, gets it.
I'm a believer!
AngelicFairy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AngelicFairy »

Ok - just read a Buffy book called 'Queen of the Slayers'. Hated it but won't say why since it will give the entire story away. If anyone wants it - I'll send it to them FREE!! I just want it out of my possesion. First person to PM with their address, gets it.
Wow, is it really that bad? :o I was thinking about buying it, but now I don't think I will.

And I've reads TONS of BTVS & Angel books. So many I've lost count. I think some of my favourites are the "Tales Of The Slayer" books. Not because they are brilliant pieces of literature or anything, but while watching the show (and especially after Kendra showed up) I wondered about the past slayers. So it was interesting to read the stories about them.

One of the stories was even written by Melinda Metz and her writing partner I think.
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

Don't buy it!!! Seriously - I hated it!
I'm a believer!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Now I'm intrigued. Was it really that bad?
Now I have to read it just to see what made you dislike it so intensely.

If you wanted to mail it to me thats cool, but I'll just pick it up so you don't have to go to the trouble. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I loved the three book series....Gatehouse...Gatekeeper..something like that :lol:

I loved it mostly because it was big with Xander/Cordy,my favorite couple from Buffy.