101 ways to get rid of Tess

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Max&LizLuver6

Post by Max&LizLuver6 »

Sologirl102 wrote:hmmm. she states she hates Christmas in front of Isabel. The Christmas Nazi takes action. Three days latter she is found with a HUMONGOUS candy cane through the heart.
Or up the ass... I mean it might suit her better!! :twisted:
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

most definitely. or smothered with Snowflake's hat.
Stars in my eyes
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Stars in my eyes »

Sologirl102 wrote:most definitely. or smothered with Snowflake's hat.
That is just haliourious.

Tess should die by being tied to a chair while having images of Max propose to Liz being played in her mind over and over and over again. Hopefully she'll get so mad she'll have a brain aneurysm.

or (even though it's wishfully thinking on my part)

Arsenic is always a good way to go. Then dissolve her ass to dust. No more Tess. :twisted:
"If you make yourself happy, a little of that sunshine will spread onto others" - David Bowe
Max&LizLuver6

Post by Max&LizLuver6 »

You know we could just hand her over to the Skins... or change "Ask Not" so Isabel doesn't save her!
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

true, but the unconventional deaths are always fun to write.
It would be funny if Tess was like a fembot, from Austin Powers. than her head would explode from too much dreamer.
Maybe if Tess would OD from inhaling too much of Maria's cypress oil, due to an alien related allergy that only affects Tess because all the other aliens have brown eyes... no. that wouldn't work.
How about during the Destiny episode, during their mother's message, Liz takes an orb and bashes Tess on the head a few times until she dies.
Magic Mushroom Omelets. You know what I'm talking about.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
(Sorry, I was watching Comedy Central)
Max&LizLuver6

Post by Max&LizLuver6 »

How about during the Destiny episode, during their mother's message, Liz takes an orb and bashes Tess on the head a few times until she dies.
That would be AWESOME!!!
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

yeah i thought so. and liz wouldn't be arrested, because Tess is an illegal alien, so nobody alien would turn liz in without implicating themselves in the process. and nobody wants to end up in the White Room or draw attention to themselves.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
Max&LizLuver6

Post by Max&LizLuver6 »

Yeah... and technically no one would have to know that she is gone... they could just say she had been kidnapped!! lol cuz there would be no remains or anything!! :twisted:
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

we should have been the ones writing the show.

Micheala141
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Micheala141 »

Max&LizLuver6 wrote:
Sologirl102 wrote:hmmm. she states she hates Christmas in front of Isabel. The Christmas Nazi takes action. Three days latter she is found with a HUMONGOUS candy cane through the heart.

LMAO I LOVE THIS ONE!!! prob is does she even have a heart?!?!?!?!

(btw i have nothing against Emilie De Ravin this is purley the bleach bondle gerbil)