101 ways to get rid of Tess

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Max&LizLuver6

Post by Max&LizLuver6 »

I think first she should witness the wedding of Max and Liz gagged so she can't do anything stupid like try to ruin it by talking.
That is really good... pure torture!! :twisted:
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

We can alos go Mafia style and give her cement shoes but that is too quick not that i think about it. LOL I'm in a bad mood and this is helping. :D
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
Max&LizLuver6

Post by Max&LizLuver6 »

Cement shoes!?!? Where do you come up with stuff like that!?! A very good Idea though :twisted:
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Max&LizLuver6 wrote:Cement shoes!?!? Where do you come up with stuff like that!?! A very good Idea though :twisted:
I was in a Sprano's mood i guess. LOL

Maybe instead of her dying she can be put into a room strapped to a chair with a tape of Max and Liz making love playing over and over again or their wedding or somthing like that.
My Fics
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
Max&LizLuver6

Post by Max&LizLuver6 »

Maybe instead of her dying she can be put into a room strapped to a chair with a tape of Max and Liz making love playing over and over again or their wedding or somthing like that.
That would be good but she might get turned on by something like that... she would like go to sleep and dream it was her and Max...

Oh... I know... we could figure out how Pierce made the image of Liz dying in the White Room and show Tess the image of Max being killed!! only it woudn't happen... it would just be an image...
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

That's a good one but i love my Max too much to even think about that image.

She should be sent back to Antar without her powers. She might survive, she might not. Who cares.LOL
My Fics
hazz
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by hazz »

I think an Antarian Asteroid should hit her! Oh the irony of it..

Haley
"Boys dont make me get off this couch" - Lonnie
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

hmmm. she states she hates Christmas in front of Isabel. The Christmas Nazi takes action. Three days latter she is found with a HUMONGOUS candy cane through the heart.
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

Sologirl102 wrote:hmmm. she states she hates Christmas in front of Isabel. The Christmas Nazi takes action. Three days latter she is found with a HUMONGOUS candy cane through the heart.
LMAO!!

very funny!
-Cyn-
<center>Image
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

hmm what about....tess mindwarps herself accidently and makes herself see Max dies so she kills herself in real life?

or what about if Tess has a picture of Max and...erm...pleasures herself so much she explodes? Pieces of Tess scattered across the room! Lol!