Hopeless Romantic [1-01-05] *Awards!!*

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Hopeless Romantic [1-01-05] *Awards!!*

Post by Hopeless Romantic »

My Name's Alex and I'm a Hopeless Romantic
**Hi Alex**

We all know we have a little bit of a Hopeless Romantic inside of us even if we try to deny it. I'm probably the one in need of most help. So, I decided to make a little place for you all to come to and read my stories and hopefully, though I tend to be the biggest proscratinator ever, they will help you through the hard times when life just isn't so romantic...

Enjoy!

Completed Works

Deliver Me
Banner by DropChica

Summary: The only thing you need to know is that this will be different, but also the same. Roswell is divided into two sides: East and West. Max is a West-Sider and Liz is an East-ie. He's been in love with her since third grade, and at a fight she becomes in danger and then EVERYTHING changes.

Deliver Me - Complete

You Were Mine
Banner By Me :roll:

Summary: A One-Parter Tess POV to the song You Were Mine by the Dixie Chicks. I know that a lot of people don't hold a single sympathetic feeling for Tess, but give it a chance!

You Were Mine - Complete

Traveling Soldier
Banner by Raychelxluscious

Summary: Liz is working in her family's small cafe when a soldier who is about to leave for war walks in and changes her life forever. A Short Story Based on the song by The Dixie Chicks

Traveling Soldier - Complete

Spread 'Em
Banner by Crashdown_51

Summary: Max is a cop and Liz is a speed demon. He's stuck in a marriage with a cheating wife, and she just got out of a long relationship. Both have given up on the idea of true love, believing they were never meant to find it. All it takes is one dark night, and Liz's lead foot to change that. Rating: NC-17! I'm going to try!! :D

Spread 'Em - Complete

Pull Me Out From Inside
Banner by Me:roll:

Summary: M/L CC - What if Max wasn't the only one who got visions from the timeline that Liz changed? What would she do with the knowledge she was never meant to have?

Pull Me Out From Inside - Complete
Last edited by Hopeless Romantic on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:35 pm, edited 50 times in total.
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

<center>Works In Progress!

Unforgivable Memory
Banner by JasonBehrsChick

Summary: Liz has been moving from place to place since before she can even remember. Her father, a cold and distant man, with his "no questions" policy won't even tell Liz about the things she can't remember herself. It's as if the first years of her life have been completely erased. They go to a town, where she meets Max Evans, along with other people, and this time things are different. There is something about this town, and the people in it, that Liz finds familiar. She just doesn't know why because as far as she remembers she's never been there before. But what happens when things start coming back to her?

Unforgivable Memory
Last edited by Hopeless Romantic on Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:53 pm, edited 14 times in total.
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

<center>Coming Soon!

Something Worth Leaving Behind
Banner by max and liz believer

Summary: Liz, Maria, and Tess had faced everything together, until Tess gets pregnant. Diagnosed with cancer, Tess needs serious chemotherapy to have a chance at survival, but that would mean giving up something she's always wanted: a family. After her death, Liz gains custody and is just trying to get by. Until one day the baby's father comes to Liz's door, and Liz has to figure out how to hold onto the only part of her best friend that is left behind. Based on a challenge by It Was Me

Not Your Average Superman
Banner By max and liz believer

Summary: Batman, Spiderman, and Superman...all men who exist only in comic books and adapted movies, until today.
A/N: Based on a challenge by tequathisy...My Superhero, Comic book version of a Roswell fic. It should be some fun! Rating: Most likely Mature.

Bleed For You - to be cowritten with Raychelxluscious

Summary: Based on the Song "Bleed For You by Hidden In Plain View. Liz's parents died when she was ten, leaving her and her baby sister in the care of her uncle, an alcoholic who is anything but Parent-of-the-year. Read to find out why. Rating: R [For Violent Situations]

Crushed! - to be cowritten with Raychelxluscious
Banner made by me :roll:

Summary: She’s young, she’s beautiful, and she’s the most popular girl in school. The only problem is she’s a teacher. Not a single student is immune to Miss Liz Parker’s soft features, sweet eyes, and obvious care for each of her pupils, least immune of all, is seventeen-year-old Matthew Evans. He fancies himself in love with her, and goes out of his way to gain her attention. But what happens when Liz’s desire to see Matt succeed within her classroom throws her into a whirlwind romance with prominent lawyer, and Matt’s father, Maxwell Evans? How does she choose? Can she risk shattering the bonds between father and son to appease her own wants? Or does she walk away with a missing piece of her heart?

We Are
Banner By Me!

SummaryPOV Fic about the Events surrounding Alex's Death. One Part for now.

Deep Inside of You
Banner by Hybrid-Angel

Summary: After EOTW, Liz finds herself at Copper Summit with Max, Tess, and Isabel and she doesn't see how things can possibly get worse for herself. Until Congresswoman Whitaker's showing when the skins attack and Liz is taken right out of the Pod Squad's hands. No one understands why they would want her, but it turns out there's something deep inside of Liz that none them could ever imagine...This fic is my baby! Originally called Fake, I posted it soo long ago and never finished it. Now, I'm completely redoing it and have changed the title!
</center>
Last edited by Hopeless Romantic on Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Edited: Moved SWLB to Second Post
Last edited by Hopeless Romantic on Mon May 02, 2005 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Moved to Second Post
Last edited by Hopeless Romantic on Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

THIS IS NOW A WORK IN PROGRESS AGAIN!!

Unforgivable Memory
Summary: Liz has been moving from place to place since before she can even remember. Her father, a cold and distant man, with his "no questions" policy won't even tell Liz about the things she can't remember herself. It's as if the first years of her life have been completely erased. They go to a town, where she meets Max Evans, along with other people, and this time things are different. There is something about this town, and the people in it, that Liz finds familiar. She just doesn't know why because as far as she remembers she's never been there before. But what happens when things start coming back to her?
USE THIS LINK:viewtopic.php?t=6601
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

Moved To Second Post
Last edited by Hopeless Romantic on Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

I Updated Spread 'Em!! Shocker, I know.

Here!

Luv You All!
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

There's A New Link for Unforgivable Memory! I'm going to try this reposting thing one more time!

viewtopic.php?t=10957
<center>

</center>
Hopeless Romantic
Addicted Roswellian

I Updated Spread 'Em!! This is the one we've been waiting for! :wink:

Spread 'Em
<center>

</center>