Katherine Heigl (Isabel Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

RoswellFan1947
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan1947 »

I just read in People Magazine that Katherine is dating Gregg from this seasons Survivor! That is so cool! :D
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

RoswellFan1947 wrote:I just read in People Magazine that Katherine is dating Gregg from this seasons Survivor! That is so cool! :D
Which issue is that? I don't watch 'Survivor' so I wonder what he looks like :?
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
BMused
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BMused »

FSUMSW94 wrote:
RoswellFan1947 wrote:I just read in People Magazine that Katherine is dating Gregg from this seasons Survivor! That is so cool! :D
Which issue is that? I don't watch 'Survivor' so I wonder what he looks like :?
I don't watch Survivor either, so I'm assuming Palau was the most recent season. If you go to the show's website (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor10/) and mouse over Gregg's name it'll show a picture of him.

~ M
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

There is a pic of them over at her board http://www.kheigl.com
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

I read at FF that they are only friends and he's dating someone else from Survivor
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Sternbetrachter wrote:I read at FF that they are only friends and he's dating someone else from Survivor
I just read that caption with the photo of Katie and Gregg and it indicated when they met May 17 at a Manhattan club, his survivor squeeze was nearby and Katie apparently asked another 'Survivor' star if they were still an item and was told they were just pals now. Then it said Katie and he left together around 2am and was spotted the next day dining out. I wonder which is true :?
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Believer2
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Believer2 »

Hi guys - Katherine has a couple movies in post production right now:

The Ringer - This comedy is about two guys who decide to rig the Special Olympics to pay off a debt by having one of them, Steve (Knoxville), pose as a contestant in the games, hoping to dethrone reigning champion, Jimmy. Mentally-challenged high jinks and hilarity surely follow. I don't know which part she has but this movie does co-star Johnny Knoxville

The 9th Passenger - Spring Break has finally hit, and for eight friends, it's the opportunity of a lifetime. After boarding a deserted yacht to get to the mainland, the friends soon realize that they're in the middle of nowhere and they're dealing with a mysterious 9th passenger that may or may not really be there... but whether he's real or not is the least of their worries as not only they seem to be lost out in the jungle, they're captain is nowhere to be found and soon they to begin disappearing one by one, and all evidence leads to the passenger that seems to come in and out of the real world whenever he pleases... Katherine plays Delilah

Caffeine - No info except Katherine is cast as Laura and will also co star Mena Suvari.
I'm a believer!
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

What happened to Katie's last boyfriend, I wonder? The one she referenced in that (I think it was) Maxim article?

Kath
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

I read in some magazine (not sure if it was Us Weekly or Intouch) that Katie didn't want to do Grey's Anatomy at first because she had to where scrubs. Lucky for her, she changed her mind.

Unfourtunately I never got a chance to watch the show. :cry: I haven't heard any word on DVD release yet. Amazzon said that, as of yet, the studio is not producing this title on DVD. Bummer!

Are they re-running it?
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

emmylala2003 wrote:I read in some magazine (not sure if it was Us Weekly or Intouch) that Katie didn't want to do Grey's Anatomy at first because she had to where scrubs. Lucky for her, she changed her mind.

Unfourtunately I never got a chance to watch the show. :cry: I haven't heard any word on DVD release yet. Amazzon said that, as of yet, the studio is not producing this title on DVD. Bummer!

Are they re-running it?
Yes they are airing the reruns from the Pilot episode on Sunday nights at 10pm eastern time. I am taping the episodes b/c like yourself, I want it on DVD. They already showed the Pilot two weeks ago. Hope this helps :)
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11