I Want You (Ky/Ma) (Adult) 1/1

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

I Want You (Ky/Ma) (Adult) 1/1

Post by gnrkrystle »

I want you

Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell or any of it’s characters…I just like to take them out and play with them for a while
Couple: Kyle/Maria
Rating: Adult
Summary: Smut for smuts sake. Maria is bored and horney and Kyle Valenti is the only one that can scratch the itch she has…
A/N: This is my first story with not much storyline…I wrote it for my friend Erin…she wanted a smutfest…so here goes nothing…I’d love feedback…

“God, I need to get laid,” Maria said to herself as she laid down on the bed. She began to roam her body with her hands. ‘What am I doing?’ she thought, ‘I know who I want to be touching me, why don’t I just go over there?’

She knew he was alone. Her mom had just left to go out with his father. Finally after a little deliberation, Maria pulled herself off of her bed and went over to her underwear drawer. She was going to look hot when she went to see Kyle Valenti.

After changing her underwear, Maria hopped into her Jetta and over to the Valenti’s. She was finally going to get what she had wanted for a long time. Kyle Valenti was going to be hers.

Maria didn’t even bother knocking on the door. She walked straight in and went up to Kyle’s room. She knew he was there because she could hear Tenacious D wafting out of his room.

She pushed open the door and found Kyle sitting at his desk rocking out. Damn he looked good enough to eat. Kyle looked up and noticed Maria standing in his doorway. A lump formed in his throat as he saw her standing there in a long trench-coat. His mind raced at the thoughts of what he wished was under there (or what WASN’T under there).

Maria smirked at his reaction, “Hello, Kyle.” She said in a husky voice.

“H..Hi, Maria. What are you doing here?” He asked finally finding his voice.

“I was just bored, and wanted to see what you were up to,” Maria said looking at the bulge in Kyle’s pants. Then she took off the trenchcoat reveiling a Black lace thong and a see-through lace bra that pushed her tits up perfectly.

Kyle swallowed hard as Maria sat on his bed. She leaned back and ran her hands up and down her body. She was so hot for him. If he didn’t jump into action soon, she was going to have to relieve the tention herself. But she didn’t want that. She wanted to come while Kyle was pumping into her full speed.

Just then, Tenacious D’s song Hard Fucking came on. Maria giggled as she listened to the lyrics.

You don’t always have to fuck her hard
In fact, sometimes that’s not right to do
Sometimes you got to make some love
And fuckin giver her some smooches too.

She looked at Kyle who had his eyes glued on her and with a sexy grin said, “Kyle, you don’t have to fuck me hard, but I’d really like you to.”

Kyle’s jaw dropped. Did the hottest girl in the whole fucking world really just ask him to fuck her brains out? He mad his move over to her. She smiled. He was going for it. Finally, she could relieve the tention that he caused her in her wet hot pussy.

“I want you to fuck me, Kyle. I’ve wanted you to fuck me for a while.” She said in a low breathy voice. Kyle nearly came just hearing her say that.

His eyes roamed her body. He deftly unclasped her bra and let the material fall from her chest. Her tits were a perfect mouthful so he dropped his head to her chest and roughly sucked on her pert nipples.

Maria arched her body into him, “Oh Fuck, Kyle that feels so good.” His hands roamed down her body as he began pulling her thong off. She now lay before him completely naked and aching for him.

Maria changed positions until she was on top of him. She slid his shirt off, “God, Kyle. You are built like a god.”

“You are beautiful,” he said simply. She smiled and removed his pants and boxers from him as well. They now lay there completely naked. It was the most erotic thing Maria or Kyle had ever felt.

Maria slowly kissed her way down Kyle’s stomach. “Do you want me to suck your cock?” Maria asked.

Kyle couldn’t find the words so he just pushed his hips into her. Maria stilled his movements. “No, Kyle. I want to hear you say it.” Maria siad with her eyes shinning evily.

“I want you to…to suck my cock, Maria. I want you to take it all.” Kyle breathed out.

Maria smiled, “My pleasure,” she said as she lowered her wet hot mouth onto Kyle’s flaming hot rod. To his surprise she took him completely into her mouth. Michael must have had a pretty decent size cock for her to be this good at deep-throating.

“Oh God, Maria. Fuck you are good at this.” Kyle said as Maria hummed against his dick. She took him all the way in and out with a quickened pace. She felt Kyle restraining himself.

She took him out of her mouth and said, “Kyle, don’t worry. Fuck my hot mouth. Puch yourslf deep into my tight throat.” Then she pushed him completely into her.

Kyle nearly came on the spot but was able to hold onto his wits for a few more seconds before bucking wildly into her mouth and coming deeo down into her throat.

“Mmmm you taste so good, Kyle.” Maria said licking her ‘fuck-me’ lips. Then she moved up his body and gave Kyle a seering kiss. Kyle finally regained his senses and turned Maria over.

“My turn to taste that sweet cunt of yours,” he said in a growl. Maria immediately became wetter at the implication. Kyle kissed down her body, making a stop at her nipples and navel. After he toung fucked her navel he moved down to his destiniation.

Maria spread her legs wide as Kyle’s head rested between them. “I’m all wet for you, baby,” Maria said. He opened her up with two fingers and began to slowly lick her wet pussy. “MMMmm Oh God,” Maria said closing her eyes.

Kyle looked up at her, “Open your eyes,” she said, “I want you to watch me.”

Maria did as she was told and Kyle continued his minstrations. He was deliberatly avoiding her erect clit and she was going insaine. “Don’t tease me, Kyle. Toung Fuck me!” she yelled.

Kyle was happy to oblige. His toung darted in and out of Maria’s tight cunt with urgency as he used his thumb to stimulate her aching clit.

“Oh Fuck, Kyle!!!! Don’t fucking stop. Ohhhh FUCK!” Maria screamed. Kyle loved when she talked dirty. As Maria came into his mouth, he licked up all of her juices hungrily.

Maria was dazed. That was the most amazing orgasm she had ever had. Kyle sure had a way with his toung. Damn! Kyle moved back up Maria’s body as she came down from her orgasmic high.

He was hard again and she could feel his huge cock against her thigh. She wanted nothing more than to have that cock buried deep inside her pussy. She looked him in the eye. “Fuck me, Kyle. Fuck me hard and fast.” She said.

He looked back at her. He wanted the same thing. He moved over her body and in between her legs. He captured her lips in his and thrust into her hard and fast. She loved the sensation of him filling her to the hilt. “Oh God, Kyle. Fuck me. Fuck me like a dirty slut.” She beathed into his ear.

Her words drove him on as he ploughed into her. “God, Maria. You are so fucking tight!” he yelled. She felt wonderful around his large cock.

Maria met him thrust for thrust and all that could be hear was her moaning, heavy breathing and the slap of his thighs smaking her ass.

“Oh Maria,” Kyle barked out as he was coming to the edge. He wanted her to be right there with him, so he reached between their bodies where they joined and stroked her erect clit.

“Oh Fuck fuckFUCK! Kyle! Oh, I’m going to come!!!” Maria screamed as she thrashed wildly around him.

“It’s ok, come for me,” Kyle moaned. And she did. Her pussy walls constricted around his engorged member leading him to his realease. “Oh Fuck Maria!!!” he screamed as he spilled his seed into her.

They collapsed on the bed together sated and completely spent. “That was the most amazing thing I have ever experianced,” Kyle said as his eyes began to close.

“I know” Maria answere as she let him wrap his arms around her as they fell asleep together.

The End.
Check out my Author's Thread: viewtopic.php?t=13258