Katherine Heigl (Isabel Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Stardance
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Stardance »

Oh Isabel makes an appereance and Izzy the Party Natzi. Isobel on Grey's decideds to make the small get together a major bash. What I found totally ironic and funny and sort of nostalgic, was that her current BF is named Hank and he is kind of a jerk about her new proffession as a docter. Now she has this I hate-you-but-can't-believe-I-might-actually-begin-to-like-you thing with the other intern Alex, although the Alex here is somewhat of jerk. But the name irony, just hit home. Alex was so nice to her about staying with the patient so she could visit her BF, kinda reminded me of the way OUR ALEX, would do things for Isabel. The two Alex's are so different, but there is enough to make the show ironic and nostalgic.
Stardance
Lorastar
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lorastar »

Hi,

I don't know if anyone has seen this, but I just looked at it on KH's website. It's a photo from a magazine promoting GA, but read KH's little section in the middle. It's too big to post the photo, so here's the link: http://www.kheigl.com/images/magazines/ ... 05/kh1.jpg

Puts an end to a few questions.
<center>Image</center>
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Hey All!

I heard that KH is going to be in something called the Ringer. Anyone know anything about that?
Spidey
xxx
"Would it be okay if I ride home with you after school?"
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
My Published Works So Far
out of this world
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by out of this world »

I heard about that movie. The last I heard was it was supposed to be released last November. But that is the last I heard cause it never came out. Have you heard something?

Oh by the way she is going to be guest-hosting on the View on May 16th so everyone get your VCRs or Tivo's ready:)

Carol
SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SpiderGirl »

Hey All!

It's coming to cinemas in the UK for 2005. I think the official site has more info about it. I think it's FoxSearchLight.com/TheRinger but I'm not sure.
Spidey
xxx
"Would it be okay if I ride home with you after school?"
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
My Published Works So Far
out of this world
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by out of this world »

Thanks spidergirl. I am now checking out the trailer.:)

Carol:)
Beautiful86
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: San Antonio, TX. Home of the NBA World Champs of 2005!

Post by Beautiful86 »

Katherine is going to be in a movie called Romy and Michele: The Beginning. It premieres on ABC Family.
Edited to say: bring the news, don't bring the 'tude. Eye rolls not necessary. This is Katherine's thread. The end. If you're not a fan, let someone else bring the news here.
Kath
<center>Image

AU/No Aliens-Max and Liz...with realistic complications...</center>
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

about time that it comes out, I already feared Katherine's movies would never be released (just like Colin's)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

I love grey's anatomy! She's a great character and i look forward to the show every week. I can't believe she's played 3 different Isabels. I loved that she yelled "Isabel Evans" instead of "Isobel Stevens" thats so funny! I wonder what the cast members thought, lol.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

Katie's movie "Romy and Michelle: In the Beginning" is expected to air May 30 on the ABC Family Channel. :D
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11