Which Max and Liz scene made you cry/touched you the most?

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Sarcasticthang
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Sarcasticthang »

I loved the scene in departure where Liz looks at Max and he smiles then breaks down crying![/quote]
RosSlayville
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RosSlayville »

Mine would be in the last eppy of the series.When max gets down on one knee. That really made my shead a tear.
tanglepants290
Enthusiastic Roswellian

DESTINY

Post by tanglepants290 »

i cry in destiny. The minute dido comes on and he says "but you mean everything to me" the sprinklers go on! EOTW also, and i have the tendancy to become violently sick at the end of its too late and it too bad!
~can't take my eyes off of you...

"wanna take a mulligan?"
-"nah, i don't do drugs." ~michael
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

I love the destiny's scene in the van....it's so beautiful for me, and Max is so sweet, so strong...his love for Liz is stronger than everything that happens to him and will happens later :cry:
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
trulov
Addicted Roswellian

Post by trulov »

I think the MOST heartbreaking scene is at the end of It's too late and it's too bad. Even though it wasn't directly a Max Liz scene, I cry every single time. When eshe's running for the plane, and he looks so lost and sad, and then starts to kiss Tess(Yuck!!!) It just breaks my heart
Lessie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lessie »

Well for me practically every Dreamer moment is so emotionally charged, but two that I just can't help but break down are when FM tells Liz; I've fought a thousand battles... but watching you do that was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I could just die there. The look of pain of 'both' Max's is enough to shatter my Dreamer heart.

In Chant Down Babylon when Liz thinks Max is gone and kisses him with the most tender of kisses, that is sooo heartbreaking. Oh dear, the tears just come full force, and don't stop for awhile.

Of course Max's proposal always makes me cry too.

Lessie
People accuse me of being arrogant all the time. I'm not arrogant, I'm focused. I don't make demands. I don't tell you how it should be. I'll give you f***ing options, and it's up to you to select or throw 'em away. That should be the headline: If you're insecure, don't f***ing call.
-Russell Crowe
harroc83
Addicted Roswellian

Post by harroc83 »

There were 4 scenes that got to me.

1. When in departure he gives her the pendent, she walks into the CrashDown he gives her a smile before breaking down in the car, I was like shit man I feel your pain

2. THe look on Liz's face when she was dancing with Future Max and her hair was fluttering about and she turned and saw that he was no longer there. Shit my heart clenched hard at that. It still does actually

3. When they were torture Max in the white room. They showed him a image of Michael, Isabel, Alex and MAria, then Liz dead and him screaming at that image. May god i was like that shit is cruel.

4. IN the van, when they told each other that they loved each other. She kissed him on his face not on the mouth he did the same and she gave a little smile. I was so amazed at the acting there, that's actually one of the main reasons why I continued ot watch the show, even though it went downhill, I wanted to see that chemistry again but it is sad I never got my wish.
RoswellFan1947
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan1947 »

I cried the most in Destiny and EOTW and Ch-Ch-Changes.....I've never cried that much over a show before...
POM

Post by POM »

RoswellFan1947 wrote:I cried the most in Destiny and EOTW and Ch-Ch-Changes.....I've never cried that much over a show before...
I agree with all of these...and also when Max proposed!! AWWW... It was about time! :)
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

I cry on a lot of Roswell parts, but the one I remember the most was the very last episode, when the camera zoomed in on the tag that said 'Thank you for visiting Roswell'. It was so symbolic of the end, and I was crying so hard because it was all over :cry: :cry: :cry: .
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>