Katherine Heigl (Isabel Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

A Rose Is True Blue
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by A Rose Is True Blue »

Raychelxluscious wrote:I LOVE My Father the Hero! It's so cute! I also enjoyed Katie in Wish Upon a Star from Disney. hehe. I'm such a kid. :roll: Great movie right there, and she did a super job. =)
I REMEMBER THAT! LOL. I loved that movie - it was so cute. And she did do a really awesome job in that.

I want to see Katie in MTV's Wuthering Heights.

-Erin
StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

FSUMSW94 wrote:
A Rose Is True Blue wrote:I think she did an excellent job in My Father the Hero... did anyone else see that? She was really young too when she did it, I think.

-Erin
I saw that one a few times. It came on alot on Cable last Fall. I thought she was good in that one, also, and yes, she was about age 14 I think.
I used to love My Father the Hero, though I do not like it much anymore; I still think she did a great job in that. I believe she was 15 or 16 when she did that movie, but I don't remember. I know she played a 14-year old in the movie. I used to be close to obsessed with Wish Upon A Star when I was younger. I had to watch it every time it came on.

Though I love Katie, I don't think I'd enjoy Love Comes Softly or Love's Enduring Promise. No. The Hallmark station is not for me.

Oh, I cannot wait for Grey's Anatomy. Though, it's going to interrupt my Simpsons watching, oh well. Screw Fox, I'm watching ABC on Sunday nights when GA airs.

Edit:
A Rose Is True Blue wrote:I want to see Katie in MTV's Wuthering Heights.
I loved it. Katie did awesome in the modern TV adaption of it. (Though I have not read the book, and I don't plan to.)
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Katie did do awesome in Wuthering heights. I taped it when it came on MTV and i watch it every so often.

I liked her in my father the hero too. Anyone see her in Under Seige 2?

I liked love comes softly and the sequel. I've seen them twice. I think she did great in them.

Sooo can't wait for Grey's Anatomy. I hope it does well. It seems to be in a good time slot let's hope they don't change it.
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

I saw Unde Siege 2, My Father the Hero, Wish Upon a Star and liked them all :) ... even though Under Siege 2 is ... well, a Steven Seagal movie :?
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Heehee... I watch Wish Upon a Star whenever it's on. I generally can't stand Disney movies, but that one makes me smile for some reason... :D
area52
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Grey's Anatomy

Post by area52 »

I was over at tvtome.com and looked up Grey's Anatomy.

Did you all know that Katherine Heigl's character is named--Isobel "Izzie" Stevens?

Funky is what it is my friend.

a52
I'm only happy when it rains
I'm only happy when it's complicated
And though I know you can't appreciate it
I'm only happy when it rains.

Pour your misery down on me...

--Garbage "Only Happy When it Rains."
QueenBee05
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by QueenBee05 »

GA will be her third role (that I know of) as an Isabel.
"This watch belonged to my father. It's broken now, but it used to keep perfect time. And when he gave it to me, he said, 'You could set your heart by this watch.' It stopped October 1st -- the day we met." -Vaughn (Alias)
StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

Yes, it will be her third role as an Isabel. There was an article, I remember reading, that actually mentioned that and she said she made the mistake of yelling out "Isabel Evans" instead of "Isobel Stevens."

So who's ready for the premiere tonight? Oh, I don't know if I can hold out until nine o'clock (when it comes on here). Just what I need, another show to get wrapped up into. :lol:
Alex Balex
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Alex Balex »

I just noticed the Isobel "Izzy" thing too..I'm watching Grey's Anatomy right now :) Her third role as an Isabel, that's really intresting.
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

I watched it, and I thought it was pretty good. Katie didn't have a huge role tonight, but I think she is well cast as a former model. She is certainly gorgeous enough.

Anyway, I will definately continue watching it. I think it's pretty good. I liked a lot of the characters.