Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Post by Kath7 »

Hi everyone!

This is where you can post or discuss the latest new about Jason (or as I like to call him, my future husband :wink:.)

<center>Image</center>

Thanks to ps_dreamer for the beautiful banner!
Last edited by Kath7 on Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

This just in...Jason Behr is hot! :P

No, really...what's the deal with Shooting Livien, anyone know? Where's it showing, and when? I'm so behind on this kind of stuff, which is ridiculous seeing as how I'm friends with so many Behrians that KNOW this stuff... (Jeannine, Debbi, Liz, cherie...where the heck-o are you guys?! :? )

hugs, Lindsay
Last edited by Applebylicious on Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
AmberEyed51
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: In Colorado, wearing my foil hat, waiting for the aliens to take me away...

Post by AmberEyed51 »

Very good question Lindsay. I been checking blockbuster like crazy tryin to find any info about it. Some shed light would be helpful.

Also, is there any other big news about D-Wars? I've seen the site, and the movie looks pretty damn cool, but when I was there it didn't tell of any release dates, in its filmed country or in the U.S.

Does anyone have any info?

*hugs*
<center>Image
"It's about reaching out to people, and showing them there's still hope left in this world."
Glenn Quinn 1970-2002
Glenn, You're Always With Me</center>
Lullaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lullaby »

Shooting Livien it's going to have it's premiere in SXSW film festival March14th here's the link to the sire with a very small clip of the movie
http://2005.sxsw.com/film/festival/scre ... 3.html#top

D-Wars, well i'm not very sure on this one, but i think the want to premiere this in october.

Also in the movie Man of God, i wrote to them asking for anything new on this project and this is what they answered:
Man Of God is going to premiere at sometime in 2005, probably toward the end of the year. In the meantime, you can view a few scenes from the rough cut at Jeferys website, below.
It is quite an amazing film.
Thanks for your interest and if you have any further questions, dont hesitate to contact us.
Sincerely,
Leonard Johnson

hope this helped

Come join the new SHIRI yahoo group
http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/ShiriFA/
paper
Addicted Roswellian

Can I ask?

Post by paper »

So is JB single or married now?

Kavar Khivar A Despot's work is never done.
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

Er...I don't think he's married, but I don't keep up with his personal life, just his work. Sorry I can't help you there. :(
Jason's Lover
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Jason's Lover »

Nah, Jason isn't married. Rumored that he's been dating Kadee Strickland - his co-star from The Grudge, but nothing's certain.
*Vicki*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *Vicki* »

Thanks Kath for starting this thread. What a good idea to keep all together. :)

Jason isn't married nor is he dating Kadee. He is dating someone, though she is not famous.

As for D-war you can get info from D-War. The official English version of the movie. It's due out in Nov of this year.

Shooting Livien is premiering next week at the SXSW Festival. Check out the llink that Lullaby posted above. :)

Jef is hoping to premiere Man of God at a film festival this year. He is putting the finishing touches on it now. You can read the script on Jefery Levy's site.
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Check out the beautiful banner in the first post. Thanks to ps_dreamer.

Kath
*Vicki*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *Vicki* »

Kath7 wrote:Check out the beautiful banner in the first post. Thanks to ps_dreamer.

Kath
DANG! That is increadible! :D