My fics ~ Lindsey

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lindsey »

Added I feel the need, the need for speed to W.I.P.
Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lindsey »

New fic Keeping Him Safe in W.I.P.
Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lindsey »

A/N
Hi,
I’ve got good news and I’ve got bad news.
The bad news is that my computer is still broken, I’m using my fathers computer now and all the parts to my fic’s are on mine ofcours. More bad news is that it wont be fixed before eastern, probably in the week or fourteen days after.
Now to the good news. I have most of my notes to the new parts of my fic’s so I’m re-writing them. If work is slow tomorrow and I get to finish sooner I’ll be able to start typing them up again. Good news for the readers of Keeping him save, of that fic I’ve got part saved in my e-mail so that will be updated. For the other fic’s I hope I’ll be able to update them soon.
Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lindsey »

Completed stupid fool
Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lindsey »

Hi,
I'm sorry it took me so long to post. My computer kind of exploded and I just got a new one today. I'm leaving next week on a holiday so I don't think I'll get a new part out before then. I'll be back the firts of september with new updates.
Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

Re: My fics ~ Lindsey

Post by Lindsey »

Hi,
For those who still know me. Well Real life's been hell. But on the bright side I managed to write a little again. My muse came back home Yay.
Anyway I'm going to have I feel the need, the need for speed back opened. And I'm happy to saythat as soon as it's opened I can post it completly.
I'm hoping that my darling little muse doesn't leave me soon cause I'm planning to reopen all my fic's in progress to foinish them.
I always hated it when a fic got abandond forever so I'm comming back to finish them all up. And who knows maby start a few new ones.

Hopefully till soon.

Me
Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lindsey »

I feel the need... is now complete
ja.forster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ja.forster »

Please come back and finish some of you fics, especially Keeping Him Safe. I'm really enjoying your stories and can't wait to find out what happens. :D