Top Five Dreamer Fics

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

bunnielle wrote:Does anybody have the entire fic for Captive Hearts by Breathless? I think the last few parts are on the Roswell Fanatics Archive, but when I click on the link to see the first part, it doesn't show on the ezboard.
Debbi's in the process of repoosting the beginning chapters of Captive Hearts over at Land of Dreams. You can find it in CC/AU Fanfic. :) Otherwise, you might try PMing mareli here at Fanatics. She's a virtual encyclopedia of fanfiction. 8)

hugs, Lindsay
RoswellScripter
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellScripter »

pardon for being so late. i just got into fanfic this month but i've read about 10 stories or so and so far here are my top 5 no order really haha

If I Fall
Aftermath
Innocent
Burn for Me
Anatarian Sky
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

Ok my top 5 dreamer fics are

1)The Homes Series by Emilyluvsroswell- These are the best! If you haven't read them then i stongly suggest you do so. It's the way the show should have been

2)Born of the stars- Kath7

3)Shattered pieces - RavenSprite

4) Trick of The light by Jo

5) Island Girl by Dreaming in puple

Beware if you take my advice, I like my fics angsty(with the exception of island girl, which is candy-ish), but they also have a happy ending.
harroc83
Addicted Roswellian

Post by harroc83 »

My top five are

1. Forbidden Love by Linda it was never finished but it was awesome, actually fic by this author is amazing really she captures Liz and Max first season and she doesn't even try to go into the dark days of season 2 and 3 thank god for small favors.
2. Reawakening by Tas I can't remeber how to spell the author's name my bad
3. To have and To Hold by Pathos f***ing amazing
4. Right kind of Wrong by Carenicole i think that is the author's name, loved the whole teacher student thing, its sexy
5. Moment in time by Fanatic awesome reading them over and over again. I love the idea of max in a band kind of like lifehouse, pouring his soul into music, after the whole singing to Liz with the mariachi band was hooked on stories with Max singing.

I highly recommend them but I notice not one of them is finish maybe they leave u frustrated but it is worth it
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

Reawakening is finished.
1. Forbidden Love by Linda it was never finished but it was awesome, actually fic by this author is amazing really she captures Liz and Max first season and she doesn't even try to go into the dark days of season 2 and 3 thank god for small favors.
Just for the record, this fic (A Forbidden Love) was plagiarised.
Liz86000
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Liz86000 »

OMG, I'm SO late for this tread :oops: :oops: !!

So, now I apologize in advance, but I'm going to go by author on this one, because I CAN'T possibly go with JUST 5 stories (talk about a difficult question, I swear...):

- Susan709: absolutely all and every fics she had ever written (but my ALL TIME FAVORITE would be "Escape"). All are GREAT, the woman is a goddess, she, for me, has totally captured the love & relationship of our favorite soul mates Max & Liz!!
- Live: "The Experiment Series" are fics I could read & read & reread (and I have!!). It is sooo a shame that she never did the story of the daughter :cry: !! These fics got me hooked on fanfiction for ever!
- Blake: Nicole is the best with fairytales & history kind of fics (except for "Prisoner of Love" by MiA NoRa & "The Jade Tower" by Applebylicious!!). "A Dragon's Heart", "A Matter of Duty", "Love & Marriage" & "The Isle" are GREAT! So, you GO Nicole!!
- Applebylicious: DUH!! I love ALL her fics!! She is one of the best in the writting of fanfiction!! A very talented woman inded! I encourage everyone to read her fics (but everyone ALREADY did, so my advise is stupid, I know..).
- Linda: I know there was a problem with "A Forbidden Love" :cry: , but I CAN'T & WON'T remove her of my list. Please understand, her fics are some of THE FIRST I ever read, it was on the Crashdown board (ahh, souvenir...). I absolutely adore her trilogy "Us Six Against the World", "Sense of Completion" & "Always and Forever", and I regret enormously that she never finished one of her most beautiful fic "Inside My Heart" (when it begins with the little Max & Liz!! Then, they grow up of course!! :twisted: ).

Well, that's it *sigh of relief..*! It was hard, and I'm sorry that I haven't mention sooo many other great fics... Oh, come on, just very quickly: "Forbidden Attraction" by Gagnes Girl, "Jungle Love" by CarenicoleIQ, "Our Affair" by Nikki, "Behind the Glamour" by Nicola, "Change" by Anne Mc Cartney, "The Song of Soloman" by Mikyla, "Fire & Fairytales" by Jennifer007 and .... OK, OK, I stop :oops: :oops: !!! :wink:

Bye everyone!

Liz86000 :wink:
Doublestuf
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Doublestuf »

Spin by incognito
The Home Series by EmilyluvsRoswell
Antarian Sky by Rosdeidre
Downfall by Breathless
Serendipity by Majesty
A better world has got to start somewhere. Why not with you and me?
Lizzie Evans
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lizzie Evans »

1. Maxeo and Lizziet by Breahtless
2. The First Date by LttleMrmade
3. Double Date by LttleMrmade
4. Captive Hearts by Breahtless
5. A Walk in the Park by Breathless

Post by LilMsPredictable »

I cannot believe Convergence hasn't been mentioned on this thread before..I guess I'll have to change that

1. Convergence by Caelan

2. Sex Never Seemed So Appealing by Bex (I know it's been awhile but nothing I've read has been quite like it)

3. Frustration by...ummm ugh, I can't remember the author *smacks self*
"Writing is learning to say nothing, more cleverly each day."
-William Allingham

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
-Reinhold Niebuhr
RTds9fan

Post by RTds9fan »

Ok I'm new to Roswell the show and Roswell fanfiction so you might already know this fic but I loved it so much that I'm putting out here for others to know about it.It's called Now and Forever and its a AU story where everyone is human.It's a Dreamer story that I a Stargazer accidently stumbled across.But even though it's mostly a Dreamer fic there is a WHOLE lot of Lamptrimming,Stargazing and Candy to go around.ITs a GREAT fic that I'd think others would like to know about.

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 19017.html