Shadows ( CC / Mature) (Complete)

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Shadows -- Epiglogue

Post by FallenMagic »

Epilogue

~ Two months later ~

Liz Parker stroked the soft petals of the roses Max had given her tonight as she arranged them carefully on her dresser. A smile spread across her face as she inhaled their sweet smell, remembering how magical their date had been tonight.

She soft strains of the song that they had danced to echoed in her head as she swayed and twirled to the tune. Laughing softly at her own silliness, Liz wrapped her arms around herself, unable to stop from smiling. Tonight had been one of the best dates she and Max ever had.

Not that any of the other dates have ever been anything but wonderful. Liz thought.

Closing her eyes, she could see the fairy light that had been sprinkled over the trees, casting a soft glow on their table. The table itself had been bathed in moonlight and candlelight. She had to admit that them having dinner by the water had been one of the most romantic ideas Max had ever had.

She slipped out of the dress she had word and hung it back up. Casting another smiling glance at the roses, Liz slipped her diary of its hiding place. She went to curl up on her balcony as she opened her diary to add a new entry.

With her pen poised over the page, Liz contemplated where to begin. Then she smiled. It didn’t matter where she began. She just wanted to capture what she was feeling right at this moment.

It’s September 18th and I’m Liz Parker.

These past two months have been more wonderful than I could ever expect. Max and I are finally able to experience a ‘normal’ relationship. There are still hurdles, still things that require time but I have no doubt that we’ll work through them as long as we work together.

It’s been a year since I got shot and Max saved my life. It’s been a year since we found one another. Max and I went out tonight to celebrate the anniversary. Not getting shot, not that we survived after all we’ve been through but we went and celebrated that a year ago today, we finally found our soul mates…each other.

It’s hard to believe that it’s been a year already. In the span of just one year I’ve lost love and found it again. I’ve gone through heartache, tears and joy. There were days when I thought I’d never survive the year and other when time flew by. In just a year my life has been changed drastically more than once, so much so that I wondered whether I would even be able to make it through. And yet, after all that I’ve been through, I’m still here with everything as it should be. I’m still standing strong….

<center>The End</center>

Author's Note: This is it. The last author's note of the story :lol: . Thank you guys so much for all the wonderful feebacks you have left, for all the nominations and awards this story has recieved. You guys stuck with it even when things looked anti-dreamer :wink: This story of mine has taken more than a year to write and parting with it leaves me sad and teary. I hope you all liked reading it as much as I did writing. Thank you once again! :D

As I mentioned a while back, I'm starting two new stories. I'll be posting Listening To Fear sometime this week in the AU section. Hope to see you all there :wink:
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>