Deceptive Appearences (MATURE/ADULT) *Kyle, Tess OPEN*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Dreamer_forever13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_forever13 »

Tess

I sipped my drink that I had just ordered. I looked over and spotted a cute guy with one of the waitresses over at the counter. I'd seen that girl talking to Max before and I decided to head over at the counter to see if they knew anything about Max and the others.I got up and went up to the guy and the girl.

''Hey.'' I said smiling brightly. ''I'm Tess Harding.''

I saw the girl and the guy exchange a look.

''I'm Kyle.'' He said. ''And this is Maria.'' He extended a hand out and I shook it.

''I'm kind of new around here and I was wondering if one of you guys could give me a little guided tour around here. I really want to fit in and all. I'm starting at West Roswell high school tommorow and i'm hoping to make a couple of friends.''
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~* Kyle *~

I had just gone up to Maria and begun talking to her when the blonde girl I had seen earlier came up to us and introduced herself.

''Hey.'' She said smiling brightly. ''I'm Tess Harding.''

Startled by her appearance, I shoot Maria a quick look that warns her to be careful. A complete stranger just walked up to us and introduced herself. This can't be good. She might be very cute but that does not mean she can't be some enemy of ours.

Nevertheless, I hold out my hand to shake hers. I can't be rude, now can I. "I'm Kyle. And this is Maria."

''I'm kind of new around here and I was wondering if one of you guys could give me a little guided tour around here. I really want to fit in and all. I'm starting at West Roswell high school tommorow and i'm hoping to make a couple of friends.'' Tess explains.

I look at her silently for a second, wondering what to say. Warnings of being careful are ringing in my head and I'm about to politely refuse but then Tess smiles and I feel something inside me clench.

Well...she doesn't look dangerous. I think. And what's the harm in getting to know her? That way even if she's dangerous, I can keep an eye on her.

Throughly convincing myself that I'm just trying to figure out if she is who she says she is and not a threat in disguise, I smile at her.

"I'll be glad to show you around." I tell her.
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

Bio:
Name: Aisling (Ash-lin) Brennan
Occupation: High School Physics teacher, Self-defense coach and ‘Big Sister’
History: Born in Boston, Mass, Aisling moved to Roswell during her student teaching period at UNM, and has lived there for 10 years. She came to the West coast to be able to find herself away from her family. Miss Brennan (as she is known to all students) and her family come from a long line of witches, a fact she is happy to accept, not always so happy to practice. Her older brother called her shortly after she arrived at UNM, himself having been contacted by the Elders. He instructed her that there were two young witches who had lost their mother who might need guidance living in Roswell. Shortly after, when offered the student teaching position she accepted, and gradually became a part of the Parkers lives. She has kept an eye on Serena and Liz for a long time, and helped in covering up the ‘Crashdown incident’. She has helped them hone their powers, and protected them when they were young. Now that they are in high school they don’t need as much protection, but often they still need guidance. Because she is at times a reluctant witch as well she is able to give the girls advice about how to accept their power, but also how not to be ruled by it.
Her background means she doesn’t mix well with many of the town locals, but she is ok with that as it gives her more time for the girls, her students and her volunteer work, and she is happy to be alone. When she has free time she likes to go out into the desert.

The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian
Location: The city of parties and never-ending dreams(a.k.a. the Philippines)

Post by liz_maria »

Isabel

I'm still bored to death in my room, so I decided to head to the Crashdown to hang-out, maybe talk to Michael and some of the others (considering the fact that Max is not around, obviously with Liz).

I go down the stairs and into the kitchen where mom is busy making some kind of dessert.

"Mom, I'm gonna go over to the Crashdown for dinner." I say.

"Okay Izzy, have fun.", she says.

I turn back and head to the front door. I'm thinking that walking to the Crashdown doesn't seem like such a bad idea.
Last edited by liz_maria on Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~LIz~

When we arrive, Max parks on the ridge. The view of the sunset is beautiful but I have other things on my mind. There’s something that I’m far more interested in… I see Max unfasten his seatbelt and I do the same, turning to face him. I feel him slip his arm round me and pull me closer and it’s just heaven…

"So, maybe we should go over our options…For this evening I mean…”

“Oh yes…I think that’s definitely a good idea…” I respond to his kisses, pressing my lips against his once more. Just being so near him feels absolutely wonderful…feeling his arms around me and his hand on my cheek. “So, what options would you say we have…?” I know that we shouldn’t be doing this but I really can’t help myself. I can’t get enough of him at the moment.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

"Our options, yes," I repeat holding Liz close. I lean over and kiss her sweet mouth again. "Well, I could kiss you here," I turn my head and kiss her neck, "Or here." Then I move back and nuzzle her ear. "Or here."

Liz giggles and pushes me away. "That tickles!"

"Then, should I do it some more?" I tease her raising an eyebrow.

"Mmmm," she says. "Maybe we can go back to this." She pulls me close again and kisses me on the mouth.

"Mmmm," I repeat, running my hands through her hair, over her shoulders and down her back. I pull her close, kissing her again and again.

I don't know how Heaven could feel half as good as this. Having her close. Knowing her so completely. I can almost feel us melting into one another.

Suddenly, I'm see her as a child again, maybe 11 or 12 years old. She's happy. Incredibly pleased at something that just happened. I feel her joy spread through me as the flashes continue. Serena is there. And Ms. Brennan. They're in a kitchen I don't recognise, but my connection to Liz tells me that it's Ms. Brennan's place. Serena adds something to her pot and there's a puff of smoke before the flashes are suddenly over.

I blink, realizing that Liz has pulled back from me. Or maybe I did. "Wow," I say. The flashes are so intense sometimes. But that one made no sense. Why would Liz and Serena be cooking at the home of our Physics professor, and long before either of us got to high school. How do they know each other. Liz looks just as shocked and confused.

"Did you see something, too?" I ask.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

"Our options, yes” He leans over and our lips meet again. “Well I could kiss you here” He kisses my neck before I finally feel his lips touch my ear. GOD…I don’t know how much more I can stand of this… “That tickles…” I push him away, afraid of what might happen if I don’t.

“Then should I do it some more…?”

I bit the bottom of my lip. “Mmmm…maybe we can just go back to this…” My arms slips round his neck once more and I pull him closer again. He doesn’t seem to need much persuasion and pretty soon I’m fairly certain we’re losing control again. I just want him so much…I want to be near him, I want to be with him… The thought shocks me, and I try to convince myself I don’t mean it, that I’m confused because these feelings I’m having at the moment are scaring me… It feels so good, so right, to be together I-

Suddenly the flashes start. At first I get a few of Max when he was younger, then they change, and like those I received back at home, they’re a little like premonitions. I feel like I’m flying through space and then I see something that looks like the inside of the ship…something’s wrong and I see the ground flying towards me… Oh God… I pull away from Max, at first not sure what I’ve seen.

“Wow…”

I know instantly that he’s seen something too and somehow, I don’t know how, but I get the feeling that he’s going to have seen something a little more supernatural than normal. I can feel that our connection when we kiss is getting stronger, the stuff that’s buried deep inside is surfacing. What’s he seen…does he know…what’s he going to think…?

“Did you see something too…?”

I nod slowly as I realise what I saw. I want more than anything to know what he’s seen but first I know I should share my flashes. I just saw the ship crash…I saw how he arrived on earth… “Max…I just saw the crash…” I tell him softly.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

"The crash? Our crash?" I ask, feeling confused. Michael, Isabel and I have always believed we probably arrived in the crash of '47, although there's no evidence to prove it. It could have been anytime, really. We have no idea how long we were in the pods. But that fameous crash is the best explaination for why we were left here, alone.

Liz is nodding, her eyes wide as she stares into mine.

"How could that be?" I ask. She can't be picking up my memories. "I can't remember that. We weren't even ... born, yet."
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

“The crash…our crash?” Max asks me. I can tell that he’s confused and I don’t really know what else to do but nod.

"How could that be? I can’t remember that. We weren’t even born yet.”

I know exactly how it can be, but it’s not like I can explain. Oh yeah, I’ll just come out and say ‘oh you know what Max, that shooting wasn’t really a shooting, I’m a witch and you healed me when I was stabbed by a warlock who wanted my powers. These visions are nothing new for me, in fact they’re one of my powers. I can see the past because our connection seems to have triggered my powers…’ First of all he might think I’m crazy and if he didn’t he would feel so betrayed knowing that I’ve kept this from him… I want to tell him though, I’m going to talk to Aisling at school tomorrow, I can’t keep doing this…

For now though, I know that I can’t say anything so just have to play dumb. “I don’t know Max, there must be some sort of explanation though…” I look at him. “Maybe it’s an implanted subconscious memory or something…” I suggest, frantically trying to think of some way to explain away what I’ve seen that will satisfy him. “I know that’s what I saw though, for whatever reason, I just saw the ship crashing…”
Dreamer_forever13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_forever13 »

Tess

I smiled gratefully. ''Thanks. I really appeciate it. Anyways, I was just about to head over to that UFO center across the street. Get to know this town a little better. Anybody wanna come along and play my tour guide??'' I ased, looking at Kyle hopefully. I just needed to find out what they're involvement was with the aliens.