Which Max and Liz scene made you cry/touched you the most?

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Behrian88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behrian88 »

Nan wrote:I always cry at "Chant Down Babylo"... I just can't watch this without tears. I love that scene when Max tells Liz to kill him... It's so beautiful, and the music... For me it's one of the best episodes in show. But I also love TEOTW - and I cry on it everytime too :wink: It's so sad and... :cry: I can't help but wonder where is my handerchief.
But Max's proposal... I was crying like a baby when I was watching "Graduation". Even my parents didn't say anything, and that was something unbelivable...
Lucky you, who have seen those episodes!! I have only seen the first season and some episodes of the second.. they haven't even showed all the second season here!! :cry:
I will wait for it, cause they will show the episedes again!
A soulmate is one who makes life come to life.
Two heart that beats as one.
I Shall Believe.
Dreamer Forever.

"What's so great about normal?
-Everyone has their own centre to this universe."
Nan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Nan »

Now I can see that Roswell fans in Poland had luck... We could see all three seasons. But I'm sure that they will show all of it - they always do that :wink: Someday :wink:
BTW, there are really good episodes... Not all, I don't like a few, but these about M/L are lovely.
Behrian88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behrian88 »

Nan wrote:Now I can see that Roswell fans in Poland had luck... We could see all three seasons. But I'm sure that they will show all of it - they always do that :wink: Someday :wink:
BTW, there are really good episodes... Not all, I don't like a few, but these about M/L are lovely.
Yes, I hope so too
I keep my dream alive.
I Shall Believe.
Dreamer Forever.

I love Orli
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by I love Orli »

Personally, any Max and Liz scene is heartbreaking. I am watching season one all over again and I have to say that the Pilot made me bawl like a baby. After watching Pilot and knowing what happens to their relationship throughout the 3 seasons made me cry so hard because they went through so much, and Pilot was just the beginning.
You may say I'm a dreamer,
Well I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.
~John Lennon

sare
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by sare »

I think that Destiny or Max to the Max made me cry the most. There are so many touching scenes though...too many to count.

-Sare
"You might not even know what you're good at until you try it."
Behrian88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Behrian88 »

I love Orli wrote:Personally, any Max and Liz scene is heartbreaking. I am watching season one all over again and I have to say that the Pilot made me bawl like a baby. After watching Pilot and knowing what happens to their relationship throughout the 3 seasons made me cry so hard because they went through so much, and Pilot was just the beginning.
Your right...
I Shall Believe.
Dreamer Forever.

dreambehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambehr »

Nan wrote:I always cry at "Chant Down Babylo"... I just can't watch this without tears. I love that scene when Max tells Liz to kill him... It's so beautiful, and the music... For me it's one of the best episodes in show. But I also love TEOTW - and I cry on it everytime too :wink: It's so sad and... :cry: I can't help but wonder where is my handerchief.
But Max's proposal... I was crying like a baby when I was watching "Graduation". Even my parents didn't say anything, and that was something unbelivable...
I agree! Season 3 Max/Liz in the beginning depressed me because they seemed like different people altogether but that scene just reminded me of the good old Season 1 days. ::sniff::

Behrian88- Oh that sucks! Hope you can see the rest of the seasons soon. :)
Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

I have only seen the first season because I moved to a town that unfortainately does not have cable run to it. But, I have to say the most emotional episode to me was definately Destiny.

Liz: You do have a destiny Max. You just heard it. I cant stand in the way of that.

Max: But your everything to me.

This scene gets me everytime and then watching her walk away. I bawl like a baby. But, I am a very emotional person so it just comes natural to me I guess. :lol:
sydneymorgan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by sydneymorgan »

Mine is The End of the World but i also balled when Alex died and Max and Liz were fighting when all i could see was that Liz was in so much pain and Max didn't help her, not that it's his fault but it was just sad.
*Sydney*
Serenah
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Serenah »

I'm not completly sure why I want to put it here :roll: but this one completly hit me straigh in head. Being on some Roswell DVD site I found Roswell seson 1 reviews, they were mostly positive, but a little part of one of them...

From Digitally Obsessed
The casting is done well. The roles of Maria and Colin by Delfino and Hanks, while not possessing the biggest parts, bring a nice dose of humor and energy to the goings on. Behr and Appleby do not share as much chemistry as is needed to propel the show forward, but they do a nice enough job to get by
What the hell the last sentence was supposed to mean?! :shock: I know, not everybody has to be in love with Max&Liz, but this? Did he watch "SH? Or "Blind Date"? Or "Destiny"? I guess he should If he had wanted to write a proffesional review :? If they hadn't shared enough chemisty, than who? And where? I'm very curious, who in this author's book had or have as much chemistry as is needed to propel the show forward? :roll: