Which Max and Liz scene made you cry/touched you the most?

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

*DreAms and CandY*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *DreAms and CandY* »

Kippy, that is so true !!!

I think for me the worst part is :

"MAX: So far, all I know is what I saw, and what I saw can't be true, because it means everything I felt in my heart for the last year is a lie! Now, you owe me an explanation, and I want it right now! "

It just breaks my heart everytime I hear this, and with the face he made too and all, it was really awful... :(

Dream on, I'm just curious, why did you trust JK in SAB ???
@--}----- Constance -----{--@

The whole world has gone crazy and I didn't get the memo. The one that said : 'PS, the whole world has gone crazy, sorry for the inconvenience' ~ Max in Core by Incognito
dreambehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambehr »

dream on wrote:Dreamy - got me.....how'd u ever guess? :twisted: can't be my sig.....??

Isabelle - tell me about it.....i just wish they'd made the mindwarp official...it would make life a heck of a lot simpler. i mean, everyone and EVERYONE knew Max, in no way or capacity, loved *gag* TESS....they could have had the decency of redeeming Max, just a lil bit, after totally destroying him, to make the Tex an official mindwarp and give peace to the fans who'd been so damned loyal to the show....but i guess asking Jkass to do his fans a good turn is like asking for the moon.
LOL. I knew it was you from the way you posted. Yeah, the sig helped too.

I wish that it was a mindwarp but sadly the a$$e$ in charge wouldn’t even give the Dreamers that.
Syd
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Syd »

The saddest moment was in Destiny. When Liz says Max has a destiny and she couldn't stand in the way of it. And she ran away :(

I think i'm going to cry in EOTW, but our tvchannels don't shows the 2nd season at the moment. :? But at the moment i can watch the 3th season. :D
kippy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kippy »

I was just randomly watching my season 1 tapes and I think the saddest part in Destiny is after Liz says goodbye and walks out - when Max says her name. He just looks...completely devastated. It's awful.
"And we that have lived in the story shall be borne again and again..."
Shiri
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Shiri »

I cried during TEOTW when Liz talked to Max the Romeu&Juliet thing; Destiny when Liz went away in the end; Graduation when Max was talking about his life in Roswell.

Edit cuz I forgot CHANGES, when Max and Liz were talking in the end..that scene was very sad, maybe the saddest one :(
SAFIRESKYE26
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by SAFIRESKYE26 »

Well, as much as a Roswell freak I am, I don't know the exact name of the episodes. I have every one of them on tape and watch constantly but not too sure of the names except for one.

I have three favorites...First in Destiny after they see their mother and she says Tess is his destiny and Liz walks away from him. When she's walking down the rocks and looks back at him and then turns and runs away, I cry everytime! Second, after she does what Future Max tells her to and she asks for their wedding dance and as they're dancing he spins her and then he's just GONE, it ripped my heart out...And the last is when he proposes on the graduation episode. When he tells her they might die but he's not afraid or bitter because he's had her with him and then he tells her they will take those 12 days and live 12 lifetimes the tears just don't stop flowing. Max and Liz made me believe in destiny and soulmates, even if it was a TV show. They will always be with me!

:smilecolros:
Maxine
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maxine »

Hi everybody! :D

I´m new here and this is my first posting.

The saddest Max & Liz moments for me are as follows:
1. In Destiny, when Liz rushes away from Max in the end.
2. In The End of the World, first when Liz tells Max she couldn´t die for him and second (even worse), when Max sees Liz and Kyle in bed together. OMG, that was soooo sad. The look on Max´s face... :( I still have difficulties watching this episode, there´s so much pain!
3. In Wipeout, when Max runs after Liz and asks her to tell him the truth and she sticks to her story about having slept with Kyle and then Max finally leaves. Oh so sad!
4. In Max in the City, when Max states that he can´t be friends with Liz and returns the pocketknife she had given him for Christmas.
5. In Heart of Mine, when Liz kinda ends it with Max while dancing and later, when Liz sees Max kissing that tramp Tess. :x
6. In The Departure, when Liz and Max say goodbye in the jeep. Oh, my heart ached watching this.
7. In Ch-ch-changes, when Liz shuts Max out closing the window and leaving him standing on her balcony. Also in the end, when Liz is on the bus and the voice-over is heard. :cry:

Well, that´s some of the saddest M & L moments for me. There are probably a lot more, that I didn´t think of... But we got a happy ending, that´s most important! :)
SAFIRESKYE26
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by SAFIRESKYE26 »

0X It's not just about the SADDEST Max & Liz moments, it's about your FAVORITE M & L moments! That's why I posted the part from the final episode about "living 12 lifetimes" because it was a beautiful moment! :smilecolros:
dreambehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambehr »

Shiri wrote:Edit cuz I forgot CHANGES, when Max and Liz were talking in the end..that scene was very sad, maybe the saddest one :(
Yep, that was *such* a sad scene. It was one of the best Dreamer moments in S3, IMO though. I mean, it hurt me to see them like that but it was necessary, especially for Liz to vent her feelings a little.

Maxine- Welcome!
Maxine
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maxine »

dreambehr wrote: Maxine- Welcome!
Thank you, dreambehr! :D
"I've been really wrong about a lot. But I was right about one thing: To get you into my life, to be around you, to love you."
- Max to Liz in The Departure