Which Max and Liz scene made you cry/touched you the most?

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

dreambehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambehr »

For some warped reason, I didn't really feel sad watching EOTW. Maybe it's because I knew they would eventually get back together. But I know that I'll never forget the look on Max's face when he saw Li in bed with Kyle. :(
*DreAms and CandY*
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by *DreAms and CandY* »

Well, crying...
It depends what kind of crying... sadness, emotional, angriness, joy ?
Anyway, I think the scenes that touched me the most were in TWR when Pierce shows Max a picture of Liz dead and he cries out as if a part of him was ripped apart, it always gives me goosebumps..., then the whole EOTW, Cry Your Name too ( but not only for M/L), and the goodbye scene in Departure, I just hate so much that she doesn't see him cry ! Maybe that's sadistic, but I felt she should know exactly just how much he will miss her and he sooo doesn't care about the other one there (you know who I'm talking about). There must be some other moments, but that's all I can think of for now.
Now, when I'll get to see that damn S3 my stupid country won't air :x , I'm pretty sure I will cry in ch-ch-changes, even if I know they'll get back together.
Except from that I don't usually cry from joy, so...
@--}----- Constance -----{--@

The whole world has gone crazy and I didn't get the memo. The one that said : 'PS, the whole world has gone crazy, sorry for the inconvenience' ~ Max in Core by Incognito
dreambehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambehr »

*DreAms and CandY* wrote:Well, crying...
Anyway, I think the scenes that touched me the most were in TWR when Pierce shows Max a picture of Liz dead and he cries out as if a part of him was ripped apart, it always gives me goosebumps..., then the whole EOTW, Cry Your Name too ( but not only for M/L), and the goodbye scene in Departure, I just hate so much that she doesn't see him cry ! Maybe that's sadistic, but I felt she should know exactly just how much he will miss her and he sooo doesn't care about the other one there (you know who I'm talking about).
That White Room scene WAS heartbreaking. Max was so sad when he thought he had lost Liz forever. *sigh* I wished she saw him crying too.
Chipsflickan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Chipsflickan »

Laramis wrote:I have to admit, too many scenes have made me cry or get emotional. I have been watching the episodes lately as my Father-in-law has been taping them off of the SciFi channel for me. He has cable and we do not. :) But the episode that touched me today was the one were Alex had "come back" from his "trip". Liz pulled Max into the eraser room and asked him if he'd ever wanted to go to Switzerland. She really meant anywhere other than Roswell. He said that he could not, but he didn't want her ever regretting giving up her dreams for him and told her to go to her "Switzerland" and he would look over her wherever she went and would be waiting for her when she returned. Sigh! :)

Laramis
It was Sweden, and I totally agree with you. It was heart breaking. 'Why can't you come with me?' 'Beacause I can't, but I'll be watching you Liz Parker. Wherever you'll go, and I'll be here when you'll get back' :cry:

I was bawling my eyes out when Liz left the cave in Destiny, and too se Max on the verge of tears :cry: . I almost start crying just thinking about it.

And every scene in Thw white room, but escecially when Max shouts Noooo after believing Pierce has hurt Liz. It's almort too much for me. And the other commet to, you know, 'Ok stop it. Stop! I'll tell you where it is, just don't hurt Liz.' JB is outstanding!
Blue*Soul
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Blue*Soul »

The saddest scene had to be in EOTW. When Liz goes into Max's room and says that speech about how she wouldn't die for him. Then the part when she's sitting with future Max and crying and saying,

"Do you know how hard it was for me to say I wouldn't die for him? He's the reason I'm here in the first place" I've never cried at Roswell, but that ep always leaves a bad feeling at the pit of my stomach every time I watch it.
nallitie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by nallitie »

Everytime i see <b>Destiny, EOTW, Harvest, ITLAITB, Departure, Ch-Ch-Changes and Graduation</b> my heart brakes every freaking time and i get all teary-eyed. I just love those episodes. That's all a Dreamer needs to survive... :D
Chipsflickan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Chipsflickan »

The scene in Ch-ch-changes in the end. On the balcony. When Max almost whispers " What are we going to do". OMG, Max tears, the tone of his woice, he's pleading with Liz not to shut him out. An the scene in the desert.

I cry everytime I think about it, or sees it. It is truly heartbreaking.

Jason and Shiri are doing a fantastic job, but Jason impresses me just a little bit more. Just the mouting I love you part. I think I'll start cryin right here, righ now

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
dreambehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambehr »

Chipsflickan wrote:The scene in Ch-ch-changes in the end. On the balcony. When Max almost whispers " What are we going to do". OMG, Max tears, the tone of his woice, he's pleading with Liz not to shut him out. An the scene in the desert.

I cry everytime I think about it, or sees it. It is truly heartbreaking.

Jason and Shiri are doing a fantastic job, but Jason impresses me just a little bit more. Just the mouting I love you part. I think I'll start cryin right here, righ now

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ditto. I totally agree. You could see that Max was so in tears because he couldn't help the girl he loved. He tried everything to help her but nothing seemed to work. And when he shut the window, *sob*
Chipsflickan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Chipsflickan »

dreambehr wrote:
Ditto. I totally agree. You could see that Max was so in tears because he couldn't help the girl he loved. He tried everything to help her but nothing seemed to work. And when he shut the window, *sob*
I know. The frustration and the helpness he feels is heartbreaking. The scene with Michael and when he tells him that he don't know what to do. I feel for him so much! :cry:
qt4167013
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by qt4167013 »

when alex died, in CRY YOUR NAME. No contest. I was so mad, I threw the phone at the screen. I broke the tv and ended up not seeing the rest of the episode! my friend lent me it later, but i could barely sit through it! i even bought the book of poems that alex had. The episode also made me cry because Liz finally grew a back bone and chewed out max. When they were fighting it sort of hit me like, thats the couple that everyone thought would spend the rest of their life together. I started crying right then and there and even like, yelled at the tv, "Your supposed to be together! why are you fighting?!"