Lilac Stardust's Fics

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Lilac Stardust
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Lilac Stardust's Fics

Post by Lilac Stardust »

Okay so I only have 2 right now ....but i need to move the links out of my signature.

here we go: see next post for link

Playing by Heart

AU no aliens. M/L. PG-13 (i think). Liz is a soccer player with a womens pro team and the daughter of a rich country club family. Max is a single father of a 4 year old boy who missed his chance at college so he could take care of his son. They meet at a game and again under more tragic circumstances. Alex, Iz, Maria, & Michael also make an appearance.

Hope in the Darkness

AU w/ aliens. M/L. R (for violence and some language). Liz was raised in the foster care system after her parents are killed in a car crash. She eventually decides to run from her abusive foster father and takes the other foster children in the house (two young girls) with her. They end up in Roswell and meet the rest of the gang. Chaos ensues....

okay thats all i have for now....

*Hugs* to all

~L-Star
Last edited by Lilac Stardust on Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
<center>*Stories *Art*Life*
</center>
Lilac Stardust
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lilac Stardust »

apparently both my stories got deleted whilst i was busy trying to graduate from college. I dont really feel like doing a repost (giant pain) so once i get a new chapter out (and i will) i'll link to the other place i have them backed up for anyone who just starts reading them.....

*large sigh*

LS

edited to say: fics can be found here until further notice
<center>*Stories *Art*Life*
</center>
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

hi,
I just wanted to know if you finished playing by heart