Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by dawnuk »

I'm looking for a fic that had the aliens go back to Antar. Liz and Alex start working for a company, not sure if they start at the same time or one gets the job and gets the other one to join the same company. The company turns out to be Stargate and when they realise that they've got teams going to other planets Liz and Alex begin to wonder if Antar has got a Stargate on it.
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Stargazer's Delight »

dawnuk wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:04 pm #227

I'm looking for a fic that had the aliens go back to Antar. Liz and Alex start working for a company, not sure if they start at the same time or one gets the job and gets the other one to join the same company. The company turns out to be Stargate and when they realise that they've got teams going to other planets Liz and Alex begin to wonder if Antar has got a Stargate on it.
Pretty sure it's http://fanfiction.ws/s/1216684/1/Stargazers-Stargaters
LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LairaBehr4 »

Looking for an AU with Aliens fic. Liz is a smuggler in South America where Philip rescues her and hides her mom from Pierce who is really Liz’s father. Liz & Philip pretend time be engaged. Max runs the family security company (great cover for aliens) and tries to figure out what’s going on. Ends with Liz getting captured by Pierce and Max kills him and they take the private plane back to Roswell but Liz is scared and leaves but eventually comes back. I think they reunite while Max is doing security for the Oscars.

Please help!
Get Lost in my stories.
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

LairaBehr4 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:01 pm #228

Looking for an AU with Aliens fic. Liz is a smuggler in South America where Philip rescues her and hides her mom from Pierce who is really Liz’s father. Liz & Philip pretend time be engaged. Max runs the family security company (great cover for aliens) and tries to figure out what’s going on. Ends with Liz getting captured by Pierce and Max kills him and they take the private plane back to Roswell but Liz is scared and leaves but eventually comes back. I think they reunite while Max is doing security for the Oscars.

Please help!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... t=5018/url
LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LairaBehr4 »

AU w/o H. Max is a lawyer, separated from Liz who is a teacher and living with their daughter. Tess is his assistant and sets up a fraudulent email address on Max’s behalf then sends herself emails from “Max” about an affair she says they’re having. Liz works with Kyle and Max thinks she’s cheating with him. The mess gets straightened out when Max thinks Liz is in the hospital but it’s really a woman who Liz bumped into in the store and with whom she accidentally switched wallets.

Copy of “Red Shift”
Get Lost in my stories.
Nz_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Nz_Roswell »

LairaBehr4 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:44 am #229
AU w/o H. Max is a lawyer, separated from Liz who is a teacher and living with their daughter. Tess is his assistant and sets up a fraudulent email address on Max’s behalf then sends herself emails from “Max” about an affair she says they’re having. Liz works with Kyle and Max thinks she’s cheating with him. The mess gets straightened out when Max thinks Liz is in the hospital but it’s really a woman who Liz bumped into in the store and with whom she accidentally switched wallets.

Copy of “Red Shift”
http://roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6&start=20
This is called "Before its too late"
#NZ_ROSWELL
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

LairaBehr4 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:44 am
Copy of “Red Shift”
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... t3772.html
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

#231) Does anyone know if Majesty ever completed Flagellation?

#232) Maria enters Liz, Alex Kyle & herself into a competition where they have to pretend to be a couple to win a holiday.
But once they get to the competition they are forced to split up, this is where they meet Max,Isabel,Michael & Tess who also entered. I remember they all had to get naked and get into a sleeping bag to perform tasks.
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Stargazer's Delight wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:29 pm#232) Maria enters Liz, Alex Kyle & herself into a competition where they have to pretend to be a couple to win a holiday.
But once they get to the competition they are forced to split up, this is where they meet Max,Isabel,Michael & Tess who also entered. I remember they all had to get naked and get into a sleeping bag to perform tasks.
Sorry I don’t have a current link, but this story is WSXY & WSXY Hawaii by Hipntrendy.
Stefuh
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Stefuh »

Zanity wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:43 am
Stargazer's Delight wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:29 pm#232) Maria enters Liz, Alex Kyle & herself into a competition where they have to pretend to be a couple to win a holiday.
Sorry I don’t have a current link, but this story is WSXY & WSXY Hawaii by Hipntrendy.
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... 10599.html

Chapter 13 is between 14 and 15, it got posted the wrong way.