Codename: TABASCO (CC,M/M,TEEN) by Island Breeze [WIP]

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Codename: TABASCO (CC,M/M,TEEN) by Island Breeze [WIP]

Post by Itzstacie »

Winner Round 14

Anyone who has read the Altered Time Series or any of my other stories knows that they take place after the show ended. I borrowed the wonderful Roswell characters that Melinda Metz and Jason Katims gave us but used little or none of their dialogue or storylines, except as background for my stories, which are otherwise original and contain a host of children, Antarians, and aliens of my own creation.

This story, however, is different. It takes place alongside the TV episodes and is intended to mesh with the plotlines Katims and Metz gave us. Consequently, limited dialogue and storyline from the show will be used or mentioned from time to time in order to show us what the background of the part is… and to mesh the two stories together. Dialogue from the show, when used, will generally be in italics, though not all lines in italics will necessarily be from the show. I do not own anything from the show (except a chair from Jim Valenti’s kitchen). I certainly do not own the characters or the dialogue from the show, and it is not my intention to imply ownership of anything but my own original storyline. The rest is the property of the WB, UPN, Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, and/or whoever else might hold copyright interest in the series and its characters.

With the exception of the fanciful prologue, which can only be explained as a product of my fantasy-and-sci-fi-damaged brain, each part of this story will take place during an episode of Roswell, starting with the pilot. I hope to offer plausible explanations for some of the more baffling quirks in the TV series as well as a plausible and entertaining alternate plotline. So sit back, read, and enjoy!

Codename: TABASCO