Deceived (Z/L,Adult,UC) (COMPLETE)

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Deceived (Z/L,Adult,UC) (COMPLETE)

Post by jake17 »

Winner Round 14

ZAN

banner by dreamer19 …Kristin you have outdone yourself…my muse is going crazy because of you! Thank you!!! love you sweetie!!

Title: Deceived
Author: jake17
Rating: Adult
Disclosure: I own nothing Roswell
Pairings: Z/L
Summary: Driven by years of pain and hatred Zan has dreamed of one moment. The time when he would bring vengeance down on the man that had destroyed his mother and forever changed his life. Will it be as easy as he imagined? Or will the love an innocent girl be enough to heal the wounds he has carried for so long and quell his relentless need for the one thing he has craved for since he was a boy…revenge.

Chapter 1

Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice
~ Samuel Johnson ~

Stepping off the bus onto Main Street I catch my reflection in the mirror of a hardware store front and sigh.

Dirty boots, scruffy face and Salvation Army clothes.

My image shows the damage of the long journey I have made.

Needless to say I stick out like a sore thumb in the countryside of this old money Connecticut town.

Reaching in my back pocket I pull out the yellowed cracked picture of the man that I have come to see…the man whose life I intend to destroy.

Flipping over the back I brush my thumb over the faded letters of words that were written so long ago.

Whispering Willows Estate
James and Sarah
Engagement party

Stuffing the old photo back in my pocket I look up to find a stern pair of blue eyes looking at me under a wide brimmed hat.

Thirty seconds and I’m already in trouble with the law…that has to be a record.

“Excuse me sir but loitering is against the law in these parts but from the looks of you I’m guessing you’re not from around here.”

Breathing deep I realize I have to stay calm if I’m going to stick to the plan.

Taking a moment to relax I light a cigarette and breathe the nicotine in deep before addressing this asshole.

"Just taking some time to read the street signs officer not looking for any trouble."

“Why do I get the feeling trouble has a way of finding you?”

“Sir – “

“You have some ID?”

Nodding I reach in my wallet for my license when I notice someone watching me.

From the looks of her she can’t be more than eighteen.

All awkward and innocent with her hair high in a ponytail wearing a bright pink sundress she sips on her ice tea sitting at a café table outside a coffee house.

From the looks of her wide eyed inquisitive gaze she is quite captured by the unusual scene developing in her safe little surroundings.

Suddenly our eyes connect and her cheeks immediately flush the most satisfying shade of red.

That’s right angel I see you.

“I don’t have all day punk.”

Punk? Have I landed in a goddamn episode of Happy Days?

Throwing my card at the cop my eyes peer back to the girl who has bravely moved from the table and is making her way to us.

“Alexander Evans.”

“Zan.” I am quick to correct him, which does not sit well with him at all.

I see him eyeing the duffle bag that’s resting on my shoulder and begin to worry.

I’ll have a hard time explaining the contents if this goes any further.

Use your head Zan.

“Well it’s about time you showed up!”

I try to stifle the smile that's creeping along my tired face as I see the straw fall from her pale pink bubblegum lips.

Immediately Ranger Rick turns around to face my admirer.

This is too easy.

“No worries darlin’ it gave me a chance to meet one of Connecticut's finest.” Narrowing my eyes I deliberately read his nametag nice and slow. “Officer Valenti.”

“You know this guy Liz?”

Staring intensely at her I nod slightly hoping her curiosity and obvious boredom will be of service to me.

“Y-yes …umm…he’s coming to work for my dad Kyle. I was supposed to meet him here.”

Taking my license back from him I smile and slap him on the back.

“Don’t worry…Kyle is it? I wont hold this against you. We all make mistakes. Can we go now Liz? It’s been a long trip I’d like to get settled.”

Taking her by the arm I brush past his irritate glare making sure I hit his shoulder in my wake.

Grabbing her arm I quickly walk down the busy sidewalk laughing to myself as she stumbles in her skimpy sandals trying to keep up.

Pulling her around the corner I ease her against the hard brick wall and rest my hand by her head.

“So Liz…why’d you help me out?”

I watched amused as she flounders about trying to find words that just wont come.

She’s so nervous I can see the thin material of her dress pulsating over her fluttering heart.

Taking a deep breath she straightens herself out and lifts her chin up defiantly towards me.

“You looked like you needed rescuing… like a stray dog or something.”

Proud of herself she throws her ice tea in a garbage can near by and rests her hands on her small waist.

I like this girl.

“You calling me a dog?”

Folding her arms in front of her she tries to hold on to her commanding stance as I slowly move closer to her.

“N-no… I just meant you seemed …lost. Are you? Lost I mean?”

Taking another drag I blow the smoke away from her face before following the bead of sweat that is making its way down into the valley between her breasts.

Gotta love humid New England summers.

Briefly I consider licking it up before reason finds it way into my mind.

“Not lost…but I do need a job. Is your father really looking for help?”

Nodding slowly she points to a large factory off in the distance.

“Always… he owns the paper company. They’re constantly looking for new employees.”

Staring at the ominous building that's billowing white smoke high in the air I know I don’t have much of a choice.

“Will you bring me to him?”

“Sure but he’s not there now he’s at home. It’s the weekend he wont be in the office till Monday morning.”

Knowing I have about ten bucks in my pocket I move even closer seeing just how far I can push my luck.

“Well I can’t really wait till Monday. Do you think I could meet him now? “

Shrugging her tan bare shoulders she begins to chew on her bottom lip something that I would be more than happy to do for her.

She couldn’t be more tempting if she had a catholic schoolgirl outfit on and pigtails.

So ripe

I bet she tastes as sweet as strawberries.

“I guess that would be fine. We live close by on a Estate called Whispering Willows it’s just a about a mile through the woods if you don’t mind the walk.”

Paralyzed I feel as if my heart is going to pound clear out of my chest as her words echo in my head.

Whispering Willows

Liz

Elizabeth Parker

His daughter

For a moment I actually feel sorry for her, no amount of money could make up for having to share the same blood that runs through that man's cold dead heart.

Hell knows I'm not a religious man but I can't help but thank god I don't share that similar fate.

Truth is the only time I ever saw my old man was at her funeral.

Quiet and shy he kept to himself, he knew she never loved him, not like she loved her James.

Just one more life that Mr. Parker was responsible for destroying.

Still watching her sway her slender hips back and forth I can't help but feel a certain curiousity for this rich little girl.

She halts her stride as I curl the tip of her raven locks around my finger and move close against the back of her neck to breathe in her sugary scent.

Sweat and vanilla with a dash of innocence

Fucking beautiful

What I planned to do to him was mild considering what I intend to do now.

Poor James I almost feel for him.

Almost

should I continue? :oops:
Last edited by jake17 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 27 times in total.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Deceived (Z/L,Adult,UC) chpt 2 2/7/10

Post by jake17 »

dreamer19: Kristin I can't thank you enough for making me this awesome banner! Im beyond thrilled that you like this! love you! :D
Ashita: loved that you are "hooked" :) any complement from you means the world to me! :)
Alysluv: They are NOT related! but I can see you why you would think so, thanks so much for being here!
garcia88: Love that you think this is awesome Kris! thank you! :)
pandas2001: everything will be revealed further on in the fic... thanks so much! :)
trulov: So So happy that your here! Love that you think Zan is hot!! thanks so much!! :)
Roswellian117: So happy to see you here Vanessa! hope you like this part! thanks so much! :)
Earth2Mama: Ellie it is all about revenge... hope you like it! thanks for the fb sweetie! :)
Jan: His mother is the one his is seeking revenge for ..not both his parents.. thanks so much for your fb sweetie! :)
Keepsmiling: yes this is going to be dark... but that's the fun of it :wink: you just made my day by saying you thing my writing is great... seriously thank you Caroyln!
Natalie: love the "wow" remark! happy that you think this is hot! thanks so much for being here! :D
darkmoon: the more awakendreamer the better baby! :wink: thanks so much sweetie!!! :D
dreamerfiend: so happy you love this!!! thanks for letting me know!! :D

Chapter 2

Revenge is sweeter, far than flowing honey
~ Homer ~

Spoiled little rich girl is all I can think of as I watch her graze the tips of her hands over the high wild flowers that cover the edges of the grandiose grounds of the mansion before me.

She seems as if she doesn’t have a care in the world as she balances her bare feet along the fountain that is sprinkling water above her.

With her arms spread out wide to the side she gazes back at me as she points her toe up in the air like a ballerina.

With her grace and pose I’m sure there has been lessons.

Nothing too good for his baby girl I assume

Her big chocolate eyes are raking me up and down from my black boots frayed with time to my worn jeans that are ripped in obvious places of interest to her.

Its clear I’m not the type of guy she’s used to seeing but its not fear that’s displayed in her curious stare but interest.

Wiping the sweat from my brow I concentrate on her sandals that are swinging back and forth from her dainty little finger as she walks the thin concrete edge of the statue.

Tiny droplets of water pepper her slender golden shoulders only to magically dissipate from the intense heat of the sun.

Her flawless skin seems to shimmer under the glistening mixture of sweat and sparkling water leaving my mouth dry and my jeans uncomfortably tight.

It's been a long time since a girl has had such an effect on me without even the slightest touch.

As her eyes rise up my body she seems to be entranced by my arms for some reason.

Her smile disappears as she stares almost lost in her thoughts at the point where my bicep flexes with the weight of my duffle bag.

Hmm see something you like little girl?

Just then she begins to waver around as she loses her balance.

A sharp yelp leaves her moist lips as I throw my bag on the ground just in time to catch her in my arms.

I can feel her tiny hands reach through the back of my hair clenching the straggly ends as if she’s afraid, of what I’m not sure as I hold her securely close to my chest.

She's as light as a feather and her skin just as soft.

Without realizing it my voice drops to a deep husky tone as I feel her physically shiver against my body.

“I’ve got you.”

Breathlessly she swallows hard as our eyes meet once again in an exchange of what I can only call a rush of desire and heat.

Hearing the whistle of a train in the distance she is somehow snapped back into reality and jumps down to quickly put her shoes back on.

Turning fast on her heel away from me she holds her hand over her heart as if silently pleading it to calm down.

“What makes you think I needed your help?”

Lifting my bag over my shoulder again I watched amused as she smoothes out her dress trying to compose herself.

Her perfect hair is now messy with loose strains falling all around her profusely blushing cheeks.

Much better I think to myself as a flicker of annoyance lights up her eyes.

“Sorry didn’t know you wanted to fall flat on your ass.”

Huffing her embarrassment she continues the walk to the house with me trailing behind watching as her tight ass swings back and forth like a juicy ripe piece of fruit craving for a taste.

This maneuver is so deliberate it’s almost comical.

Yes indeed my darlin’ you definitely look good enough to eat.

Your forbidden fruit has my mouth watering I’ll give you that much, but you’re playing with fire angel … don’t blame me if you get burned.

Once inside the cool wide-open space of her daddy’s house she sighs relaxing as if she feels safe.

“Nice house.”

The massive curved staircase catches my attention first as a large flamboyant chandelier acts as a prism showering us with a multitude of colors making her look even more beautiful.

“Damn!”

Crumbling a piece of paper in her hands she throws it to the floor and disappears around one of the many corners leaving me standing alone in the posh foyer.

Seething hatred flows through my tired body as I look around at the many family portraits proudly displayed for everyone to see.

Vacation trips to the Hamptons and the Caribbean with toasts of champange held high in the air are making me physically ill.

You are going to pay for every single moment you bastard.

Hearing her shoes being flung to the floor I can't help to compare our childhoods.

This is a far cry from the trailer Park in the desert where I grew up.

Running my hand through my hair I calm myself knowing that everything will happen in due time.

Patience is the only trait I need to concentrate on now.

Unfortunately it doesn't come easy for me.

Twenty three years is a long time to wait, but I guess if I've waited that long I can hold out a little longer.

Dropping my bag on the marble floor I rub my sore shoulder and follow the scent of wild strawberries she has left behind in her wake.

Picking up the balled up note off the ground I eye her sitting in a high backed floral dinning room chair staring off into the distance outside.

Opening up the note I keep looking up at her waiting for her to scold me for invading her personal property or minding my own business but there was nothing.

Lizzy,

Flew to the city
Last minute invite to a party
Had to give Hazel the weekend off
Be a good girl

Dad

Leaving the wrinkled paper on the table I sit enjoying the coolness of the cental air and the weight off my sore feet.

“So you here all alone in this big house?”

Rolling her eyes she begins to chew on that bottom lip again something I’m guess she does when she’s nervous or upset.

As silence fills the air I can’t help but imagine what she would look like sprawled out on this big mahogany table with her panties down around her ankles.

“It’s not anything new …in fact it’s pretty much the norm around here.”

“I’m guessing Hazel is the maid?”

Sighing she gets up from the table and makes her way into the biggest kitchen I have ever seen.

Lifting a crystal carafe of ice tea from the fridge she pours two glasses before resting against the counter and wetting her lips.

“For a stranger you sure ask a lot of questions.”

Taking the much-needed beverage I drink it down in one sip before wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

The look of repulsion is evident as she places her glass in the sink and pulls herself up on the counter.

Swinging her legs back and forth I am blessed with a gift of seeing her white cotton panties appear and disappear from sight.

I can’t tell if this is on purpose or if she is completely clueless to the blatant sexuality she possesses.

“So where are you staying tonight?”

Massaging the tension from the back of my neck I glimpse out the window at what looks like to be a pool house.

“Well I was going to ask your father if he knew a place I could spend a few nights until I was settled, but he’s not here is he?”

Resting her hands on the cool granite she leans towards me with her legs wider than a proper girl should.

“No he’s not.”

Hmm do I sense she isn’t so happy with daddy? Maybe looking for a little retribution for leaving her alone I’m guessing one too many times?

Following my eye line she looks out the window to the pool house and contemplates the obvious solution for a minute.

“I don’t believe he would be pleased with me letting a perfect stranger stay over while he’s gone.”

Tilting my head to the side I take a step between her warm thighs to remove a stray piece of hair that had fallen against her lips.

“Tell me …do you always need your daddy’s permission, or do you have a mind of your own?”

Her lips part as shaky puffs of air leave her glossy pink mouth.

She whispers softly but with a definite edge of resentment in her tone.

“He has no control over my life.”

Oh I seriously doubt that little one

Crossing her legs I watch as her hand presses against her lower stomach unable to break my stare.

Running my thumb along her knuckles on the hand that’s clutching the counter I wonder briefly if she can read my thoughts as my eyes burn through her.

No need to suffer sweet thing...

I can ease that ache you’re feeling darlin’...
Last edited by jake17 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:05 am, edited 6 times in total.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Deceived (Z/L,Adult,UC) chpt 3 3/2/10

Post by jake17 »

trulov
garcia88
Ellie x2
Natalie
Carolyn
darkmoon
Jan x2
Ashita
LilithAnn
juliecollard87
Cocogurl
Vanessa
roswell3053

wow! a huge thank you to all of you who left me such amazing fb and bumps!! Sorry this took so long!
Ellie I just noticed your request I swear! :wink: and trulov thanks so much for your pm! :)

by the way Zan and Liz ARE NOT brother and sister! I'm bad but i'm not that bad :wink: :lol:

Quotes from Wuthering Heights

Chapter 3.

And where the offense is, let the great axe fall
~ William Shakespeare ~

As I gently stroked the soft skin of her hand it became more apparent just how innocent his little daughter really is.

Undecided of her next move she sits there frozen in my web of sweet seduction with nothing but the ticking of the grandfather clock and her shaky breath to fill the awkward silence.

Oh this was going to be much more enjoyable then I could have ever imagined.

I couldn’t help feeling a bit like the big bad wolf taunting poor naïve red ridding hood to test the waters of something very forbidding.

I have to admit I was taken off guard by how fast my heart was racing and the slight dizzy feeling that was beginning to present itself.

Convincing myself that it was hunger that was causing these odd feelings I push on.

She was truly like a juicy sweet peach hanging right before me begging to be tasted.

My eyes lingered on her full lips that trembled slightly as each harsh breath expelled from her lungs.

I could tell she was trying to control the volume but it seem to only make it worse.

She would hold her breath which caused her breathing to expel roughly when her little tired lungs could no longer withstand the pressure.

Who knew shaky puffs of air could move me so.

Closer I moved between her thighs and immediately was rewarded by the fist of her hand clenching harder against a need I’m not quite sure she ever felt before.

Easy little lamb just testing the waters ….we have all the time in the world.

Just as I was about to start my inquiry about her bastard of a father I see that wide brimmed hat out of the corner of my eye.

Motherfucker, if it isn’t Ranger Rick again here to spoil my fun.

“I think someone is checking up on you.”

Quickly she turns her head to see our friend pressed up against the French doors looking more than irate.

Pushing me away she jumps off the counter and tries hard to collect herself before opening the door.

To my surprise she walks outside leading him onto the veranda and out of my earshot.

Muffled argumentative tones are all I can pick up on as Barney Fife waves his arms around and glares at me as if I was that wolf in the dark woods.

Well lets face it he isn’t wrong, but it’s really out of his fumbling little hands now.

It’s not hard to tell that young Valenti has it bad for my lamb.

The way he looks at her cowering with each sharp comeback she throws at him like arrows to his heart I almost feel sorry for the loser.

Poor boy probably grew up in love with the little princess but could never measure up.

I’m guessing son of a cop himself he was doomed from the start.

Ivy league jocks from good old money and power would only be up to Mr. Parker’s standards.

Well soon that will change.

Bored with the situation that’s being played out I begin to investigate as I wander around making myself at home.

Walking down a long hallway I see a door that’s cracked open just a few inches.

Old and musty but not in a bad way, it reminds me of trip I took in Elementary school to the City library.

To my surprise that’s exactly what I had stumbled into.

I instantly pictured him sipping brandy and smoking cigars with his wealthy friends.

Pretentious bastard… I think I may have to fuck your daughter against that very large leather high back chair that I’m sure is yours.

Picturing her bare ass high in the air as I pound into her I can almost hear her screaming my name.

The large mahogany desk in the corner will be a perfect place to perch her tight body while I grip her thighs around my neck.

Dust floats up in air as the setting sun pierces through the dark green velvet drapes that spill onto the wooden floor.

As I walk towards the hundreds of books before me I notice my boots are no longer walking on hard floor but rest now on a beautiful tapestry of flowers and ivy that appear to be foreign.

For a moment I lift my foot up knowing that the dirt on the bottom of my boot with stain this cream colored priceless rug then I remember where I am and stomp down on it harder.

I run my fingers over the aged binders tracing the fancy letters and cracked leather until something catches my eye.

Reaching high above the mantle of the massive fireplace is a book that appears to be older than the rest.

Pulling it from its place I flip the pages stunned as familiar words jump out at me.

By its condition its clear this book is someone’s favorite.

The pages are worn and creased as though it has been read several times.

A crushed violet flower is pressed between the yellowed passages.

Before the pages close I catch the place its been keeping and whisper the words that clearly have meaning to someone.

Catherine's face was just like the landscape--shadows and sunshine flitting over it in rapid succession; but the shadows rested longer, and the sunshine was more transient..."

Flipping it over I read the title and am nearly blown away where I stand.

Wuthering Heights

This is the book she held onto till the very end, the book she made me read to her over and over when the pain became to much to bear.

This can’t be possible …out of all the books from the floor to the rising endless shelves how could I have picked this one

Running back into the forayer I unzip my duffle bag and riffle through what little belongings was left from my mother.

There it was the old cracked broken binding, the faded color and the tear stained pages.

As if touching a piece of her I carefully handle it turning it over and over as painful memories come flooding back.

Opening the front cover I read the inscription that she would hold to her heart night after night.

My dearest Sarah,
I will love you till my last breath …
Till there is nothing left …
Because it all belongs to you my love
my heart
my soul
Everything that I am…

Forever,
James

Feeling my blood begin to boil in my veins like fire from hell itself I gently place my mothers copy back inside my bag and hold the other against my forehead as I try to control my temper.

Throwing it on the ground it lies there open daring me to wonder.

Was that my mother's flower from long ago?

Did he read to her under the tall oak tree in the garden I passed today?

Was it there where he promised her the world?

Where he filled her heart with empty pledges of his undying love?

Glaring down at the book the words jump out at me like blood dripping from a knife.

My old enemies have not beaten me; now would be the precise time to revenge myself on their representatives-I could do it, and none could hinder me.

“Have you always been in the habit of stealing things that don’t belong to you?”

Rage flashed in my eyes as I slowly stood and placed the book in her hand.

“Does this belong to you Liz?”

Not giving her a chance to answer I back her up against the wall as my words become thick dripping with hatred.

Looking around I keep moving until her back hits the wall hard enough for her to cringe with pain.

“Does any of this belong to you?”

I see her eyes flicker in the direction of her childhood friend who I’m guessing she has now regretfully sent away.

“Or is this your Daddy’s house? Your Daddy’s things?”

I watch amused as she opens her mouth to speak but nothing comes out.

"Hmm... how does it feel to know you really have nothing? That you are under his control ...that your opinions and feelings are meaningless to him? That deep down inside you will do whatever he wants because you need him, do you even have a single thought of your own Liz?"

Smiling I lick my lips and smooth my hand up her creamy thigh watching ever so closely as my fingers drift to places untouched.

"Feel free to stop me if my words are false."

Her silence is music to my ears as I watch her bite down hard on her lip.

"That's what I thought."

Her bewilderment is so intoxicating.

She's insulted, enraged, but her body tells a different story as it arches and shivers against my hand.

Poor little lamb...so conflicted

so wet...

Even though I could easily rip those pretty white cotton panties off and slip nice and hard inside her tight warm walls right now with little protest I hold back.

I will take her body don’t misunderstand me but when I do she will beg for it, but that’s not good enough.

Not nearly good enough

You see it’s her heart I want

I can see in the dark embers of her eyes her flesh is wet for the taking but I want her broken, crying, her heart so torn apart that she spends the rest of her life as my mother did.

Waiting for a love that will never return.

Longing for a love that was promised, deceived by the one person she thought would never hurt her.

I can’t think of a better revenge for him.

His only baby girl ruined forever.

A deep satisfaction rises inside me as I hear her gasp from the teasing tips of my fingers as I stroke her tortuously.

My stare becomes wider as she closes her eyes and arches her sweet mouth up towards mine expecting a passionate kiss.

Backing away silently I release her and sling my bag over my shoulder as she looks up at me shuddering with confusion.

As I walk past her the sun dips behind the tall Pine trees leaving my remaining shadow as her only company as her mind spins helplessly.

“W-where…I-I don’t….are you leaving?”

Waving my hand in the air I don’t bother to even turn around to address her as I make my way to the pool house.

“Tired …long trip. I assume my invitation has been accepted?”

A quiet shaky ‘yes’ hits my ears as I let the door slam behind me.

Sleep tight James…

While you still can…
Last edited by jake17 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Deceived (Z/L,Adult,UC) chpt 4 3/18/10

Post by jake17 »

Ellie
trulov
roswell3053
Carolyn
LilithAnn
Jan
AlysLuv
darkmoon
juliecollard87 x2
Cocogurl
dreamerfiend
abbs007
Black Bird Fly
Maigu

Wow thank you so much for all this very sweet fb!! :D

Chapter 4.

A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well
~ Francis Bacon ~

Lying in the sticky humid air that surrounds me I am reminded of the nights I held her hand as she cried…for him…always for him.

Her pain was something I would learn to live with just like the realization that I could do nothing to change it.

Still I stayed by her side hoping that maybe at least my love might lessen her torment.

But I was wrong

I held her hands and wiped her tears as they flowed endlessly against her pillowcase but there was no relief.

I’m so sorry; she would say as she brushed the hair from my eyes and kisses my cheek, you should’ve had better…

Pushing away her apologies I would work to find out more … more information on the man that essentially destroyed our lives… and my mother’s heart.

Feeding the beast only made the hunger for retribution grow with greater strength making it a living-breathing animal I must capture and defeat.

It’s what kept me going when we had no food, when they turned our electricity off and she continued to die…

He loves me Alexander, smiling I would hold her while her anguish mirrored my rage. I know he does momma.

You see the need for vengeance doesn’t occur over an hour or day or week of pain but years of torment and suffering.

The need to seek retaliation on James has been well developed as I grew from a helpless child to the strong unshakable man I am today.

I lived on the knowledge that one day I would seek him out and make him pay for the destruction he and only he is responsible for.

All consuming my fury is very much alive, unearthing me in my sleep and stalking my daylight hours.

One day James would have no peace, and I would finally encompass mine.

Standing from the narrow flowered couch I strip off my shirt and walk outside.

Sleep once again eludes me as I walk the expansive grounds around the large oval shape pool.

The air is dense and humid, the temperature can’t be below eighty-five, it’s quiet leaving you only to contemplate the things that wont let you rest, that eat away at your gut.

Its nights like these that can drive a man crazy.

Tomorrow I meet him; tomorrow I face the man that I will soon leave bleeding begged dying on the floor.

It can’t come soon enough.

Running my hand over the wrought iron fence that surrounds the pool I can almost feel the hard frame of her bed…

I miss the cool desert nights of New Mexico, but I miss her more.

Please Alexander, promise me you wont try and find him.

My whisper is meant for her to somehow hear in the night because I cannot change the direction I am going in, maybe her heart was too pure for reprisal, but mine was made hard as stone from her tears.

“Sorry mom.”

“Sorry for what?”

Stunned my eyes fly up to the garden not far where I stand.

Well isn’t this interesting? My little lamb has come out to play…

“What's wrong, can’t sleep without daddy around?”

Standing in a tiny white cotton nightgown I wonder if she’s aware of the moonlight streaming down behind her illuminating her soft curves and leaving very little to the imagination.

Her raven hair is down around her shoulders swaying along her bare tan shoulders and I have to say she has got my undivided attention.

Irritated by my assumption that she is scared and in need of a parental figure she stands tall with her hands resting with resolve on her hips.

“No, actually I’m used to being alone. Daddy…I-I mean my father is rarely around for your information.”

Nodding with seemingly little interest I walk over to a lounge chair and sink into it before lighting a cigarette.

“You know that’s a really disgusting habit.”

Flicking the ashes on the fancy Italian tile beside me I gaze over at her amused.

“Am I missing something? Do you intend on kissing me tonight?”

Clearly shaken she lets out a soft “no” as her bare feet shuffle nervously in the dewy grass.

“Well in that case you have nothing to worry about, why don’t you come over here and keep me company.”

I can see her head turning over the notion of me in her head.

I am a stranger in her house, and no one is around …even Ranger Rick is I’m sure fast asleep in bed by now.

Oh what will little Red Riding Hood do?

Come on, go down the path…come into the woods with me…

Breaking my stare I look straight ahead sounding like I could care less. “I understand if your boyfriend wouldn’t approve.”

I bite back a grin as she walks slowly towards the opposite side of the pool right in my line of vision.

I knew that would get her…really this is almost criminal…almost.

“What boyfriend? I don’t have a boyfriend.”

Taking another drag I raise my eyebrows in disbelief. “Really? From the way deputy dog was speaking to you I’d swear he was your man.”

A quiet laugh escapes her pink soft lips as she shyly stares at me. “ Kyle? No, it’s not like that.”

“No? What is it like?”

Sitting down on the edge of the pool she eases her feet in the blue liquid.

The water splashes against her soft thighs soaking her now transparent nightgown and for a moment I forgot what we were talking about.

Large ripples arc out to find their way to me as her feet gently move back and forth against the weight of the water.

Leaning over the edge she dips her fingertips along the surface leaving her cleavage open for me to see.

So beautiful ...

For some reason all I can hear now is the steady rhythm of my heartbeat.

Untouched flesh right there for the taking, I can’t help to wonder how she tastes.

I bet she’s as sweet as the strawberries that lie ripe in her garden on a hot summer day; my mouth almost waters for her sugary skin.

Water droplets dance along her legs slipping one by one inside the place she feels me the most.

My eyes focus on the treasure hidden in the shadows of the night and the thin wet material that I can almost feel in my hand.

I bet she's so warm there…so warm and soft...

“Hello?”

“What?”

“I said he’s been a friend for a very long time but nothing more. Then I asked where you were from but you seemed …somewhere else.”

“Tired is all, some of us don’t have the luxury of a big bed to sleep in.”

Ignoring my dig she asks me again.” So where are you from?”

“Roswell, New Mexico.”

Leaning back she places her hands on the cool tile and arches her head back as she closes her eyes.

“Hmm that’s interesting I’ve always wanted to see the desert.”

Standing I can’t shake the restless feeling that’s coming over me as I look at her stretched out under the stars.

Who are you Liz Parker?

Needing to cool off I unbutton my jeans and push them down my thighs before kicking them off completely.

Her eyes are still closed and she is unaware of my presence as I dive into the water emerging only feet from where she sits.

Feeling more like myself I decide to test waters of a different kind.

She’s sitting straight up now eyeing my jeans that lay in a pile on the ground.

“Problem? Should I have asked permission before taking a swim?”

Shivering she shakes her head no “It’s fine.”

Coming closer the rush of the water parts her thighs and I easily nestle inside where I've been dying to be since she came outside.

Rising out of the water I wrap my arms around her tiny waist resting my weight on the tile on either side of her effectively caging her in.

Her bottom lip is trembling as I stare intensely into her eyes.

I lower my voice to a deep strong tone stealing away all her ability to think.

“You’re shaking.”

She’s barely speaking above a whisper as her eyes fluctuate between my stare and the water running down my tatooed muscles.

“It’s cold.”

Just a little different then your Kyle I presume?

“It’s gotta be eighty degrees out Liz, how can you be cold?”

Cupping her cheek with my hand she gasps as my arm brushes against her breast.

“Or is it that you’ve never been this close to a man before?”

Nervous and flustered she averts her eyes to the safety of her house.

“Hmm I’m thinking the closest you ever came is some teenage fumbling hands pulling at your bra in the car outside your house, pressing his prepubescent hard on against your leg while daddy waits inside for his virginal daughter.”

Tears fill her eyes as a mixture of lust and hatred churn inside her stomach.

"Yeah that's what I thought."

Little Red is confused, not sure of the dark woods anymore, it's scary when you can't see a way out...

My hand skims against her trembling skin along her jaw and around her neck as I lace my fingers into her hair.

The cold water is doing very little to calm the effect she's having on me, my restraint is something to be admired at this point.

Her expression is almost pleading, as if she doesn't have the strength to fight.

She’s trying so hard to find a way out but the path is a tricky one, so easy to get lost.

Breathing her scent in I feel a strange sensation take over me.

As my lips find the rapid pulse of her neck, I wonder if she bathes in rose petals.

Oh god, her heart is pounding so fast for me...

“W-why were you sorry?”

Her barely eligible words drifted in and out of my ears as I swept my tongue gently against her throat while my hand slips easily under the insignificant material between us.

Her skin feels blazing hot as I caress over her ribs to the soft underside of her breast.

My thumb is shaking as I ready myself to finally touch her hard nub and hear her moan.

Don’t worry little lamb; you’re going to like this.

“Y-you said you were sorry to your mom, what did you do to her?”

Hearing her clearly this time I pull back and glare into her eyes that seemed to now be challenging me.

“What did I do to her? Nothing!”

Swallowing hard she holds my eyes as she fights her fear.

“Then why were you sorry, Alexander?”

Pushing hard against the wall I drive myself under the water to the opposite side of the pool watching her image distort into a shapeless blur from beneath the surface.

What just happened?

Emerging I pull myself out of the water and grab my jeans.

As I put them on I stall for time still thrown by what has just happened.

My anger is boiling over, I could blow the whole thing right now if I don’t calm down.

Turning around I see that she is also out of the water standing unsure of what to do but not appearing as afraid as she was.

“The name is Zan, and I think you should go in now.”

Nodding she turns slowly letting her eyes fall from my chest to my stomach with heated curiosity before completely looking away.

Suddenly I wonder who was playing who tonight.
Last edited by jake17 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Deceived (Z/L,Adult,UC) chpt 5 4/5/10

Post by jake17 »

trulov
Ellie
roswell3053
Julie
darkmoon
carolyn
totallizfan
Maiqu
Ashita
LilithAnn
dreamfiend
Jan
Black Bird Fly

Thank you all so much for your amazing fb! still under the weather, so please forgive any mistakes, almost ready to pass out on the key board! :roll: :lol:
Not sure if it's clear because of my hazy mind so I'm just going to tell you, because it's important..
the beginning, is obviously a dream, but there is more going on here if you read between the lines,

we'll see if I was coherent enough to get my point across, if not don't worry its my flu not you! :wink: ok and now i'm rambling...hope you all enjoy! thanks again!! :D

LilithAnn what you said in your pm, I am truly surprised and unbelievably honored!! thank you!! :)

Chapter 5.

I will not leave you until I have seen you hanged
~ Jean Baptiste Poquelin Moliere ~

“It’s ok no one will see us.”

A sharp dagger to the heart heightened strange insecurities I didn’t know existed.

Was she ashamed of…me?

Fire burned in my veins as I watched her cautiously look around for prying eyes.

“Is that what you care about? Someone seeing you with the help?”

My words were meant to intimidate, to scare her even, but that was not the case.

A look of triumph crossed her glowing cheeks as she rose up on her toes towards me.

Young tender lips pressed against my skin as her velvet soft tongue licked heatedly over my neck.

Shaky inexperienced hands smoothed over the hard muscles on my bare chest that flexed uncontrollably under every tentative touch as if electricity sparked from her fingertips.

My heart is racing, my head spinning, I can’t think straight…

Her sweet breathless moans sweep across my body giving me chills stripping me of my ability to retain the control I thought I had.

Her breathless whisper made me physically weak as I struggled beside her. “Touch me.”

Kneeling down in front of me on dark green grass I suddenly become aware of how young she really is…

It is not the years I am referring to, we can’t be more that three years apart. It’s the understanding of life that I am talking about. Which looking down at her I can see she has little of.

As she gazes up at me wide doe eyed and naïve I suddenly see how special this gift is that she’s offering to me …

Wait …what did I just…what the fuck!

Why do I even care!

Still …her trusting smile is doing something to me, that I can’t quite explain.

Something is wrong, this isn’t the way, I can’t …why am I feeling this way…

“Wait –“

Confused she looks up at me holding her hand up towards mine beckoning me to lie down with her.

“I thought this is what you wanted.”

Sitting beside her I watch her intense sultry expression as she lies back and raises her arms over her head.

“Total control, giving myself to you at will. Isn’t this what you wanted Zan?”

Her moist lips part as she lowers her hands to the buttons of her shirt releasing them one by one.

Her long silky legs shift against one another before she raises her knees locks her eyes with mine and parts them slightly.

My mouth runs dry with a desire I have never felt before, why do I feel as if she knows exactly what she’s doing to me

One-button remains covering the dark triangle that’s beautifully visible threw the sheer material.

Her chest rises and falls as the parted shirt still covers her hardened nipples leaving the valley between her breasts and her flat smooth stomach visible.

I can hardly breathe.

Zan, what the fuck…get control over yourself you pussy!

With hooded eyes she stares up at me as she dips her finger inside her mouth wetting the tip and runs it from the slight sheen of sweat between her breasts down to her trembling skin over her tummy.

Hearing a sharp gasp from her I look back into her eyes that are now glassy and sad. A single tear slips down her flushed cheek as her voice cracks while she punctuates each word.

“Fuck me, make my father pay… bring him to his knees Zan.”

“Zan?”

“No, Liz I’m sorry I didn’t.”

"Zan!"

Sitting up suddenly I am gasping for air and covered in sweat, still in disbelief that what I just experienced was just a dream I rub my eyes roughly.

With her arms crossed and her hair high in a twist she’s wearing a very conservative blue dress with little white gloves and very little make up, complete opposite of the girl that visited me last night.

“Wow, now you’re apologizing to me? What did you do now Alexander?”

Her sexy grin is patronizing with a hint of flirtation as she eyes the line where the sheet meets my skin just below my hips.

“I told you last night, it’s Zan.”

Her curious stare makes me want to grab her and rip that little pristine dress off her hot body and bury my tongue deep inside her tight little pussy.

I bet that would wipe that condescending smirk off her snobby perfect face.

Mmm, I can see it now. The look of shock as pleasure she has never known rips through her body, her trembling thighs wrapped tight around my neck as she desperately claws at my hair trying to pull me in closer holding me hard while she comes screaming my name.

Soon my little lamb, soon you will beg.

Lingering for a bit either unaware of her brazenness or not caring she turns on her heel and exits the pool house.

“Just thought you’d like to know I’m off to church. By the way my father is waiting for you in the dinning room.”

Her last words echo in my head as I look out the small window towards the house.

James is here.

Standing up I catch my reflection and begin to pace the small room.

I definitely appear as if I’ve been on the road for a while and I’m not sure how he’s going to feel about his little girl letting a stranger spend the night on his property.

Making a quick decision I jump in the pool and grab a towel from the stack on the shelves inside.

I put on the best I have which is not the greatest, especially considering who I about to meet.

A new button up white tee shirt I wore to my mother’s funeral and the cleanest of my jeans.

How fitting our first meeting will be what I wore when they buried the lover he abandoned so long ago.

The dream about Liz is but a memory, my guilt merely dust beneath my boots as my goal for being here becomes crystal clear.

Brushing my wet hair back with my fingers I look once again in the reflection of the window at my unshaved face, it will have to do.

Approaching the house I can’t help but feel as if I’m about to jump out of my skin.

Looking through the French doors leading into the expansive kitchen I see the butcher block full of knives.

Oh how easy it would be to drive a meat cleaver deep into his heart and watch him bleed.

Easy, but too quick for my taste…

No he will suffer.

Knocking twice I push open the door that has been left unlocked.

I’m dying to know what my little lamb has told him about me.

The little princess I’m sure will be off shopping after church or cruising around in the little red convertible I’m sure was gift from daddy.

Swallowing the bile in my throat I take a deep breath knowing I will have to play nice if my scheme is going to work.

“Excuse me, Mr. Parker?”

I see a puff of smoke coming from the dinning room and hear a barking cough before the deep gravely sound of my enemy’s voice beckons me.

“In here son.”

Son?

Just hearing that word turns my attention back to the set of knives on the counter.

He doesn’t deserve a quick death, Zan…

Pain is my objective, the kind that has you on your knees begging for relief, the kind that has no end.

Turning the corner all I can see is my mother’s loving face begging me not to look for him.

She couldn’t have known but it was her kindness, her unselfish forgiving pure heart that made the decision for me.

Life can be so ironic.

No matter how hard we try we cannot accept our fate and mine was to obliterate a man called James Parker.

“I don’t have all day boy! Are we doing this interview or not!”

Curling my fists into tight balls it takes every bit of strength I have not to damage this poor excuse for a man right here and now.

“Sorry sir, I was just admiring your beautiful home.”
Last edited by jake17 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Deceived (Z/L,Adult,UC) chpt 6 4/24/10

Post by jake17 »

LilithAnn :)
Ellie
darkmoon
roswell3053
Maiqu
Jan
Black Bird Fly

Thank you so much for your very sweet fb! Sorry for the long wait, my muse took a vacation I think, well after a very vivid dream of Jason I can safely say it's back, having Jason whisper in your ear and kiss you will do that :D :D :D :D :D

Oh and Ellie I'm working on Sacred Vows, don't worry you still got it! :wink: thanks so much for the message! :) OH I almost forgot, there is a line in this update written just for you, lets see if you can find it! :D :wink:

Chapter 6

All the old knives That have rusted in my back, I drive in yours
~ Phaedrus ~

Watching the deep-set wrinkles of his middle-aged face adjust to each impeding thought I am spellbound.

Gone was the young bright-eyed boy holding my mother so tight in the aged cracked picture that lived unknown to him in my back pocket.

The grey balding complacent man that sat before me appeared …different then the villain I had burned into my brain for so long.

It occurred to me as he spoke of references and experience how I never imagined his life past the pain of my mothers youth.

As if frozen in time he remained the bastard that forever would alter her soul…leaving her forever …broken…in spirit as well as heart.

That while she suffered through years of poverty, abuse, and crushing painful depression he was busy leading a very different existence.

Sure I had seen the pictures on the walls, the vacations in Europe, the holidays full of fat turkeys and champagne flutes raised in celebratory toasts.

Still… somehow having him before me flesh and bone made it all quite …real.

You see he had lived…while she merely…existed.

It was that moment that a different more furious determined rage breathed new life into my young lungs.

On the outside I was calm respectful even appearing grateful at his decision to take me on at the mill, noting that my strong build would come in handy on some of the more physically demanding jobs.

But on the inside…on the inside I was soothed by images of nothing less than the complete and total annihilation of this man.

Each torturous second that stretched out before her retched existence, each mistake leading into another caused by him paid by her, would be rectified.

The dye had been cast; there would be no going back.

Anyone that fell in my path leading to my goal would be no concern of mine.

Everything leading up to this moment was his responsibility, casualties of a choice he made long ago.

Looking me over I almost recognized a slight appearance of pity, the fool was actually feeling sorry for me.

She must’ve batted those pretty eyelashes extra sweet while pleading my case to her old man.

“You should know we’re not getting off on the greatest foot here. I don’t appreciate strangers taking advantage of a naïve eighteen year old girl and her overly kind nature.”

There was an uncomfortable silence in the air as he slid a cigar out of a wooden box clipped the end and ran it under his redden nose for inspection.

“I can assure you nothing inappropriate happened last night sir, she was kind enough to let me stay in your pool house…that’s all.”

It was hard to remain well mannered as his bloodshot weary eyes focus heavily on me, inspecting every inch, as he negotiated his next move.

I could almost see the tiny voice in his head warning him of the decision he was about to make.

Oh but how this would appear to his beloved daughter.

Surely this would make up for his disappearance this past weekend, and the next she had yet to hear about.

After lighting up his cigar and gulping an unhealthy amount of scotch he narrowed his steel blue eyes towards me.

“So this is the deal. You come and work in my mill for minimum wage; you can stay in the room above the garage until you save enough for an apartment in town. In six months if you’ve proven your worth and don’t cause me any headaches I’ll give you a position as an apprentice, with a raise and heath benefits to follow.”

Truly surprised by the offer I raise my hand out to shake on the deal only to be left high and dry by a long suspicious glare.

Leaning towards me I see the side of him that lives in my dreams, the side that slithers on his belly like the snake he truly is.

“There is one condition to this offer, it is binding… nonnegotiable to our agreement.”

Smiling inside it is hard to restrain my pure unadulterated joy knowing what his demand is and how it will be in the end his glorious downfall.

“Let me make this clear, if this stipulation is compromised in any way you will live to regret it.”

Oh how disappointing …meager threats… is that all she’s worth?

“Condition sir?”

“My daughter, Elizabeth.”

I widen my eyes and shrug my shoulders appearing truly confused by his declaration.

I can see as his eyes shift and his mouth tightens into a hard line, he’s not buying it.

Pointing the lit Cubin in my direction his voice becomes edgy and rough as he marks each word.

Does this fool actually believe he is intimidating me?

Playing the role of the wide-eyed innocent run away I lower my head in submission.

As I let my gaze fall to the floor I can almost imagine how sweet his baby girl will taste as I lick her trembling flesh.

What a tantalizing delicacy my prize will be.

“Don’t play me for a fool boy. She is my only child, my baby. I believe we can both agree her beauty is unmatched to most and her innocence …well let’s just say I know what young men desire.”

It is with complete stillness and patience I continue to listen to him run off her many glowing qualities, but my ears perk up when he explains to me her one fault.

“Elizabeth has a heart, as big as it is blind. Her passion in life is rescuing stray abandoned dogs such as yourself and nurturing them back to health.”

Standing he stares out the window watching as her red car turns the corner into the driveway.

She looks happy as she pulls a large box from the trunk and runs up the back steps on the side of the garage.

Liz had no doubt that he would make his offer and I would stay.

“Her affection for you is clear, she was practically glowing as she spoke of the enormous potential waiting to emerge from you.”

Turning towards me he takes a deep breath and sighs.

“Personally I see you on the next bus out of town after one week in the mill but I love my daughter so I’m giving you this one chance it’s up to you what do with it.”

Anxious to get the hell away from him I stand and nod thanking him for this very generous opportunity.

“You won’t regret it Mr. Parker.”

With my hand on the door my neck muscles tense as his large hand curls around the back of my neck squeezing me hard enough that he believes he is causing me pain.

My hand shakes with restraint on the frame of the door, as I will myself not to send him into the back wall of the kitchen.

“Remember our agreement Zan, I am a very powerful man capable of permanently altering your young life forever.”

The sheer irony …

Slowly twisting my head out of his grip I nod once and continue on.

His fate is sealed.

Vengeance will be mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Taking the stairs up the side of garage two at a time I push open the screen door to find an empty dark room.

Besides a twin size bed angled in the corner there is a small table for two, a tiny kitchen and what I assume is a shower stall in the back.

It’s stiffening hot with a total of two windows, one over the sink and the other across the room over the bed.

Pulling off my tee shirt I wipe the sweat from the back of my neck still feeling his thick fingers pressing into my skin.

Hate is seething through my veins.

“So I take it you’re staying?”

Her voice is soft and gentle like the cool breeze drifting through the small widow in front of me.

With my back to her my angered voice comes out deep and husky.

“I guess that means …I owe you.”

Turning to face her I watch as her eyes widen at the site of my bare chest.

Raising the corner of my mouth I walk towards her leaving the smallest of space between us.

Her breath quickens to an embarrassing pace as I reach down and brush a stray hair from her flushed cheek.

She’s nervous, shaking, desperate to look away, frantic for a break from my very obvious intentions.

Her pitch cracks and falters as she reaches out her hand and lightly touches my stomach to stop my progression.

Owe? N-no …I-I mean I was …you needed help. I-I just wanted to …help.”

Our eyes connect and I see how bad she wants to cross the line that has been so forbidden in her sheltered life.

With a feathers touch I smooth my hands up her arms grazing her shivering skin until I’m securely cradling her blushing hot face.

Meeting no resistance I push closer to her causing her tiny hand to slide across my abdomen to wrap around my waist.

Without shame I press my impressive bulge between her thighs flush against the thin material of her cotton sundress.

The heat coming from her is more than strong enough to penetrate her silky panties; it rattles me for a split second causing a slight gasp from my lips.

I recover quickly and back her up against the wall parting her legs further apart by the momentum of my body.

My mouth brushes slowly across her jaw as my hands move fast to the hem of her dress.

Her fingers dig deliciously into my sweat-covered muscles urging for more

Aggressively I grip the material in my hands and pull it up to her waist.

Her shaky excited breath pulsates as she waits for me to touch her.

A soft throaty moan drifts over me as I slide my hands under panties over her bare skin.

Her head falls against the wall as her breasts rise and fall rapidly upon my chest.

Inexperience seems to have no effect on Liz as she angles her hips and seeks out the hardness she felt before.

A hard sweep across her swollen clit breaks something deep inside her as she searches out my mouth.

Her passion filled tone unexpectedly breaks my concentration for a brief unsettlingly moment.

But just for a moment.

“Zan.”

Her eyes are open… vulnerable, her body seeks something she is now confident I can deliver.

Gazing seductively back at her I whisper against her parted lips

“Sorry…I was given strict orders… to stay away from you.”

Slowly I slide my hands from her trembling skin, lower her dress to its proper place and back away.

Confused and embarrassed she leans against the wall for support.

Sitting on the bed I hold my head as it spins harshly.

The heat is having a serious effect on me.

Getting my bearings I look back up to finish her off with my next line, but to my surprise she is gone.

I'm just in time to catch the tip of her raven hair as it flies behind her out the screen door.

Lying back across the bed I look up at the ceiling and follow a crack that eventually spits in two down the wall.

Hearing my heart pound in my ears I close my eyes and see only her.

Punching the wall beside me I revel in the pain.

I am not a weak man...I can do this.

Revenge has its price

She is mine
Last edited by jake17 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Deceived (Z/L,Adult,UC) chpt 7 5/13/10

Post by jake17 »

dreambeliever
Ellie
Carolyn
NotYourChick
garcia88
Ashita
BlackBirdFly
LilithAnn
roswell3053
Cocogurl
darkmoon
scorpio6
angelina
dreamerfiend

wow, thank you so so much for all this amazing fb! :D :D

Chapter 7.

Those who plot the destruction of others often perish in the attempt
~ Thomas Moore ~

Staring up at the seemingly endless dusty cobwebbed ceiling I close my eyes as the sun pierces the small high windows above.

Mr. Parker wasn’t kidding when he talked about physical work, I’ve only been at it for six hours and I am drenched with sweat and sore as hell.

The mill is no joke with its lack of air conditioning and ancient archaic machines.

I can’t lie its passed through my mind once or twice if this is all worth it, or if I should just cut his brakes when he isn’t around.

Thinking about it more clearly I know he doesn’t deserve a quick death, he needs to suffer long and hard, so here I will stay working in basically a sweatshop for as long as it takes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my first twelve-hour day has ended I crawled up the stairs into my one room palace exhausted and starving.

I can barely move my arms, and I am covered with this strange stench from the chemicals used in some of the equipment.

Dreaming about a cold shower and an equally cold beer I strip and step into the miniature stall that eerily reminds me of our trailer back home.

I stand under the cool water finally rinsing off the dust and sweat from my body when I hear the distinct sound of the screen door slamming shut.

Emerging from the bathroom in my only towel I find myself rushing in hopes of seeing her.

Looking around I find no one but I do sense the fragrant scent of her vanilla/rose petal perfume in the air.

Closing my eyes I take a deep breath in imagining her standing outside the shower blushing at the thought of me just inches away.

Patience is difficult with a girl as tempting as Liz, and it seems at every corner there is a fantasy waiting to be fulfilled by my able hands.

Having her in the shower is definitely on the top of my list.

I can just imagine her wet naked body trembling against the cool tile…

“Are you alright Mr. Evans?”

Securing my towel I turn quickly around to face my adversary, Kyle Valenti, protector of this small New England town.

What a disappointment.

“I’m fine, is there something I can do for you?”

Pushing the screen door open I watch him take a seat at the undersized kitchen table in the corner of the room.

He takes his time before speaking again, his courage is faltering, I can tell he is easily intimidated, this would be almost amusing if I wasn’t so damn tired.

Removing his wide brimmed hat he takes out a handkerchief, something I didn’t know people still used, and wipes the sweat from his forehead.

“It’s funny you should ask that Mr. Evans I – “

“It’s Zan,”

Replacing his hat he nods as he rehearses his speech once more in his head.

Come on ranger Rick I know you can do it, spit it out, you want me to stay away from …

“I’d appreciate it if you would keep your …distance …from Liz.”

See big boy I knew you had it in you, the delivery was a little weak but you managed to pull it off and that’s what counts.

“And why is that?”

He awkwardly stands and searches for a comfortable place to put his hands. Finally settling for his hips he now looks like one of the village people.

“I’m going to be honest with you …Zan. I don’t trust you, I think you’re hiding something.”

Give it up Kyle …she’s already mine.

“So you think I’m hiding something and because of that you want me to stay away from Liz?”

His voice toughens at the mention of her name, poor boy he’s got it bad for my lamb.

“Lizzy is innocent and very naïve she doesn’t need trash like you sniffing around – “

“Kyle!”

Immediately he is silent as if he’s broken some unspoken rule.

Turning slowly he looks down at her and smiles apologetically.

“Now Lizzy I was just looking out for you since you refuse to listen – “

Fuming mad Liz opens the screen door and points, “Get the hell out of here Kyle.”

Damn she is hot when she’s pissed.

“But Lizzy –“

“Please, we’ll talk about this later.”

Attempting to pick up what little dignity he has left Kyle turns to me and narrows his eyes, “I’ll be keeping my eye on you.”

Holding my hands up in the air I nod as respectfully as I can, “Yes sir, I understand.”

With Kyle gone Liz who is wearing a tight white tank top and faded cut offs turns on her heel with her hands on her hips and looks up at me as though nothing has happened.

It must kill her that everyone around her treats her like a child when she’s trying so hard to convince me otherwise.

“Dinner is ready. Martha has a plate for you on the kitchen table.”

Glancing over at the table in the corner I shift my gaze back to her. “Why didn’t you just bring it up here, or did you?”

Several silent moments go by as I witness her stare at my wet nearly naked body still dripping from my recent shower.

Lowering my head I catch her eyes, which seems to snap her out of her admiration and into and embarrassed state of anger.

“What? No, I didn’t come here…look, I-I’m not your servant Zan. Next time I won’t bother to tell you it’s there. I was being courteous, for the future Martha starts the dishwasher at eight, whether you’ve eaten or not your plate will be in that machine, so I suggest you make it down there in time.”

Smiling I lower my gaze over her and watch as her skin flushes a very pale shade of cherry red, once again giving her away. ”Fair enough.”

With the memory of our last encounter still fresh in her mind she nods quietly and leaves.

She’ll need a little push to get her back on track again; tonight I’ll work on my little game of seduction.

Feeling the effects of no food in my stomach I decide to dress and eat before her overzealous maid stashes my plate in the dishwasher.

Before I even get to the French doors outside the kitchen I can hear him yelling, I can also see the beef stew waiting for me and suddenly I am starving.

Running my hand threw my still wet hair I pull my tee shirt from the back pocket and pull it over my head.

Reaching for the glass of water that has been left out for me I gulp it down still feeling the effects of the heat on this endless scorching summer day.

“Dad you know this is important to me! I can’t just leave them now they’re depending on me!”

Shoveling down my meal like it’s the last one I’ll ever have I can’t help but roll my eyes at the conversation in the other room.

Poor little lamb, must be upset that he wont let her go somewhere with her friends, a weekend in the Hamptons maybe or a trendy nightclub in the city.

My heart bleeds.

“I told you those people are nothing but lazy leeches who prey on stupid little girls with nothing better to do with their time!”

“Dad it’s just not men and women who are at the shelter, children are there too.”

Listening more closely I’m shocked by what I’m hearing, what it this? Liz is helping the homeless?

“You will be on the vineyard whether you like it or not little girl, Jeremy has been tolerate enough with your frivolous charities. It’s time to grow up. He’s agreed to wait till after college for marriage the least you can do is show up at his graduation celebration.”

“But dad the benefit for the shelter is the same weekend, if I don’t show no one will take them seriously and we won’t get the donations needed to keep it going! Those people will have no place to go!”

“Those people are no concern of mine. You will be there Elizabeth and you will be charming and lovely like you were raised to be, END OF DISCUSSION!”

I jump as the door slams and his Mercedes goes flying out of the driveway.

The silence in the huge mansion is deafening and I can’t help but wonder where she is.

Looking down at my half eaten food and back up at the clock I realize that my curiosity will cost me but for some unexplained reason I am pulled towards her.

As I make my way into the front room everything is dark and quiet.

I step onto the winding staircase knowing this is forbidden territory but decide to risk it anyway. I’m sure the bastard is on his way to the nearest country club to drown himself in barrels of aged scotch. I figure I have at least two good hours before I have to worry about being caught.

When I reach the top of the stairs I hear something that surprises me. Soft haunting classical music is coming from what I suspect is her room.

Again this complicated girl takes me off guard. I would’ve imagined her only listening to the latest baby faced boy band garbage not …this.

At the end of a long hallway I see a dim light coming from a crack in an open door.

Assuming it’s her bedroom I slowly make my way as quiet as I can.

When I finally reach her room I peer in to find a large bed with furniture covered in crisp white sheets.

Big heavy flowered drapes cover the arc shaped windows blocking out the impending sunset.

This is not the room of a teenage girl.

An old record player in the corner of the room is responsible for the classical music; it’s surrounded by antique frames of people I can’t quite make out in the darkness.

The eerie but beautiful sounds pull me in for a moment, reminding me of my mother for some reason, sad and longing.

I can’t help but picture her in my mind.

“Lost?”

Quickly I turn around to see Liz standing in the shadows.

With nothing but a worn oversized football tee shirt on and no makeup she looks very innocent and completely vulnerable…not to mention absolutely beautiful.

“No…I …was looking for…you actually.”

Without a word she walks by me and into the room, hesitating for a moment she holds one of the frames in her hands before turning off the record player.

“Who’s in the picture?”

Sitting on the bed she runs her fingers over the image and begins to cry.

Her voice is very soft but filled with pain. “My mother.”

Sitting on the bed she lowers her head in an attempt to hide her face with her long dark hair.

This is it …the moment I’ve been waiting for…the perfect opportunity to make my move.

Taking a seat on the bed I look at the picture hoping it will be something I can use to manipulate her.

The woman is sitting on the front steps of the house with a little girl not more then three years old by her side.

“Where is she?”

Liz takes a moment before setting the antique frame back in its place.

“Dead.”

Shocked but steadfast I recover quickly knowing I have her right where I want her.

“How?”

With shaky hands Liz tucks her hair behind her ears and looks up at me with tears in her eyes.

“Cancer.”

My heart stops for a moment as I look into the same reflection of pain that I have known all too well myself.

It’s just a coincidence I tell myself as I regain my composure. It changes nothing …so why do I feel…

Shut the fuck up Zan.

“But you’re father, last weekend – “

“Stepmother…he was away with my stepmother Nancy, who is nothing like my mom. I think that’s why my father hates me so much. I remind him of her …everyone tells me I could be her twin.”

I know in my head it’s part of the plan but I find myself unable to keep my distance. She seems so small at this moment…so exposed … I have to touch her.

Cupping her cheek she closes her eyes and rests her face in my hand.

She trusts me; she’s taking comfort in me.

I have her exactly where I want her.

Now I just have to be patient and wait for her to come to me. She has to be the one to make the first move.

Slowly she opens her warm brown eyes and gazes up at me.

Fucking perfect

Breathless she speaks my name, she’s ready… I’m ready.

“Zan?”

Leaning towards her I part my lips and wait for the inevitable.

Come to me little lamb… I’ll ease your pain.

“Do you miss her?”

My eyes flash open as I stare down at her stunned.

“What?”

Resting her hand on my chest I still frozen by her intimate touch, and her question that I don’t quite understand.

“You… lost your mother too… didn’t you?”

That fucking cop, how far did he dig? I’ll fucking kill him. What’s one more body in the ground!

“Who…told you…how - “

Pressing her fingers to my lips she wanders close to me as a single tear falls from her eye.

“You were so upset when I asked you about her. I recognized the pain; I can see how much you’re hurting. You hide it from everyone but you can’t hide from me.”

You can’t hide from me…

Her words echo in my head as cold sweat covers my face leaving me lightheaded and dazed.

My eyes swiftly focus on a picture of her on the nightstand right by her head.

She’s no more that five standing alone in the garden. Dressed in black formal attire I wonder if this was the day she buried her mother.

Suddenly I can’t breathe. I try to look at her again, to think of some bullshit answer but nothing is coming.

She does not falter, will not break her stare.

“I have to go.”

Hurt she leans back as I quickly exit the room and make my way down the hall onto the stairs and out the front door.

Running up the side of the garage I rush to the sink and splash cold water on my burning face.

What is wrong with me?

What the hell is …happening?

“Zan?”

Unable to turn around I stand there bent over the sink, water still dripping from my face.

My heart pounds out of my chest so hard I’m sure she can hear it.

“Zan…please talk to me.”

Fuck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was just going over the story before its was moved and discovered that this chapter was mysteriously missing, I have inserted it in here, just wanted to explain why the replies do not match.

Chapter 8.

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves
~ Confucius ~

A firestorm of emotion rushes through my body as I feel the heat from her stare from just a few feet away.

Gripping the sink I scream silently inside my head for control.

You fucking pussy …you’re stronger than this!

Watching as the water swirls down the drain I deepen my voice to an angry growl in an attempt to push her away.

“You need to go.”

Out of the corner of my eye I can see her reaction to my cold detached voice.

Intimidation is my last card to play but suddenly she doesn’t seem as helpless as I imagined her to be.

She’s trembling willing herself not to cry, she’s confused, hurt but not easily deterred.

“I don’t understand …I-I thought we …connected back there. I felt it …please don’t shut yourself off from me.”

Taking a deep breath I stand up straight and pull my shirt off to wipe the water from my face.

Get it together asshole, are you really about to let a little girl take you down?

I hear a creak on the old wooden floor and look down in time to see her bare feet take a step closer.

My muscles tense as she rests her hand on my back; her touch is like a warm shock awakening me, flaming secret desires I seem to have no control over.

Staring at the green and white checked tile on the kitchen counter I hear a soft pained whisper from her as she tentatively comes within inches of me.

“Please don’t pull away from me. All these years I’ve felt so alone but I’m not am I? I can see it in your eyes. This tough guy personality is just an act… isn’t it Zan?”

Her voice gains strength as her confidence grows; my body’s clear reaction to her simple caress is all she needs to back up her theory.

“You keep people away to protect yourself. From that first day, I knew… I knew we were the same…different but the same.”

Her tone becomes breathless and seductive as she feathers her delicate fingers down my back and around my waist bringing her body flush against mine. I’m barely holding on…and she knows it.

“I can feel it when I’m close to you…I know you feel it too…Alexander.”

My eyes slam shut as I feel her sweet warm breath on my skin, I open my mouth to correct her but it’s all too much.

I want to slam her against the wall. I want to grab her soft hips and sink deep inside her, but I can’t, she has to come to me… she has to beg for it.

She has to be willing to do anything for me; it’s the only way to destroy her in the end.

So why is it that I’m the one struggling to breathe, entirely willing to plead for just one more touch.

Suddenly her breath hitches as we both hear her father’s car door slam outside.

My jaw clenches as I feel her velvet lips against my ear.

“Go around back, I’ll leave the servant’s entrance unlocked, come to my room, it’s on the west side far away from his bedroom…please Zan …come to me.”

The air physically leaves my lungs as she presses her mouth against my shoulder and slips the tips of her fingers gently inside my jeans grazing the head of my cock.

Immediately I grab her wrist as a warning that she’s playing with fire now, something I’m not sure she’s prepared to do.

“I have to go in case he checks on me.” Releasing her arm she heads for the door before giving me one last longing gaze as she disappears into the dark night.

A trail of fire burns fervently from the remnants of her touch leaving me painfully hard and dying for more.

I feel like a clumsy schoolboy fumbling through his first time desperate to come.

This is all wrong...

Nervously I begin to pace the small room as I watch the bastard stumble and sway from his intoxicated state up the driveway.

My plan is unraveling… I’m loosing control.

This is my moment to redeem what has been taken from me and all I can think about is taking her fast and hard in her bed.

This is what I’ve been waiting for, I could whisper endless words of love and devotion in her ear, I could sputter nonsense of how it was destiny that we found each other. That fate brought us together, each suffering a loss that no one but the two of us could understand.

I could take everything that is pure and ripe for the picking, seize her virginity, capture her heart make her believe - trust that my feelings are true and unrelenting then tear it all away…leaving her broken and shattered, a shell of the sweet innocent girl she once was.

Just like my mother… breaking her…I-I mean him forever.

That was the plan … wait, that is the plan …and its working perfectly.

So why am I feeling … so…fuck!

Why am I feeling anything at all!

Taking a deep breath in I run my hands threw my hair wondering what I’m waiting for.

Staring into a broken mirror next to the door I look at my reflection as confusion swirls inside my head, emotions I never expected to have leave me unsure for the first time.

Pressing my hands on either side of the glass I hear something crinkle in my pocket, reaching back I pull the old picture from its resting-place.

My eyes widen, I almost forgot it was there.

Looking into my mother’s eyes I can’t believe I let this girl get inside my head.

I’ve waited years for this moment; sometimes it was the only thing that kept me going.

I can’t stop now.

Running down the stairs I sneak around the house, my heart hardened, my feelings in check.

This isn’t personal I have nothing against her.

She can blame her father for her pain for my deceit.

This is his burden to carry… his price to pay.

I have to stay detached …focused.

She is a means to an end …period.

Passing by a window I catch a glimpse of the old man struggling to climb the stairs, my stomach stirs with hatred as I watch each labored breath he takes.

Just as Liz promised the side door was open and my guilt or whatever emotion I was feeling is gone.

The house was dark but the full moon shone through the massive windows giving me a lit passage guiding me to her room.

By the time I reached the top of the curved massive staircase I could hear the bastard snoring already, I’m home free a marching band could stomp through and he would be oblivious to it.

As I peer down the long hallway I see a flickering light illuminating large renaissance paintings lining the walls.

My dirty boots creak against the floor as I glimpse at the voluptuous half naked women lying in the arms of adoring men against fancy Victorian furniture.

Approaching her door I hear the fabric of her sheets move …she knows I’m here.

Pushing the door open I see her sitting on her bed with her back towards me looking out the window.

She’s bathed in moonlight nude accept for a thin white sheet that is loosely wrapped around her waist.

Her long wavy raven hair dances in the summer night breeze kissing her flawless bare back causing me to loose my footing for a split second.

She is a vision; proof that angels truly do exist in this world.

Be strong Zan, be a man.

Remember why you are here.

Too timid to face me she keeps her gaze set upon the millions of bright stars above, her voice is soft and shaky as she addresses me.

“Sit by me.”

Not this time little lamb, now we play it my way.

“I’m fine where I am.”

My tone is steady firm, her little surprises aren’t working any longer.

The brave girl that took the initiative back at the loft is gone, she’s uncertain as she feels the shift of power between us.

“Zan – “

“Lie down.”

Her head lowers as her insecurities envelop her. I am the first to see the treasure she has been holding onto so tight.

Shaky hands pull the sheet up to her breasts as she slowly lies down on the bed.

“Get rid of the sheet.”

Her scared hesitant brown eyes look to me for reassurance that I care.

Still remaining just outside her door I open the crack a little wider and nod.

“You were right about me, I do hide, prove to me that I can trust you Liz. Show me that I don’t have to hide from you.”

Brutal I know …using her own words to manipulate her.

Averting her gaze she tortuously inches the white cover to her heavenly curved hips.

“All the way.”

My voice is commanding but throaty full of sultry overtones, she knows how much I want her.

My fingers dig into my leg as I try to control myself.

I must remain cool and calm.

I’ll be damned if she going to see the effect she’s having on me.

She’s trying so hard to be the woman she so desperately wants to be but she’s fighting hard to hold onto her courage.

Granted I’m not making this easy.

Gripping the sheet in her hand she trembles unable to move.

I turn the doorknob creating a distinct sound and she flashes her long dark eyelashes up at me.

It takes everything inside me to appear undaunted by the sight of her exquisite bare breasts that quiver for my touch.

“If you’re not ready…”

I turn to leave only to hear a breathless insistent whisper.

“Don’t go.”

As I look back her head is turned away from me, she is lying completely naked with one knee raised and her delicate arms across her chest.

Immediately I look towards the window fighting back the urge to come right there.

Steadying my hammering heartbeat I turn back more in control this time.

A means to an end …

A means to an end …

Finally she gets the nerve to look me in the eyes, raising her hand towards me she beckons me to join her.

Shaking my head no I glare back at her shocked expression.

“I made a promise.”

Turning to her side she grasps the sheet in her hand pulling it upwards.

“Let it go.”

Confused she searches her mind for the right words to save her from the vulnerable position she has now found herself in.

“I made a deal with your father that I wouldn’t …touch …you.”

Clearing her dry throat she looks past me into the darkened hallway.

“But he’s passed out cold, nothing would wake him now.”

“A promise is a promise.”

“But – “

Holding my finger to my lips she halts her sentence; she’s trying hard to figure me out.

My eyes rake dangerously over every inch of the splendor of her untouched bare form.

I am astounded by my self-control.

My deep husky whisper trembles with desire as I stare her down.

“Do you want me to make you come Liz?”

It’s apparent no one has ever spoken to Liz this way, her excitement is clear as the dark triangle between her legs begins to glisten.

My knuckles turn pure white as I wrench the doorknob.

Her eyes dart around the room as her mind spins for control; she’s not sure whether to be insulted by such a question or flattered.

Her inexperience is blatant as she struggles between what she wants and what she fears.

Her thighs rub agonizingly against each other as her body makes her decision for her.

“I don’t understand …how – “

“Look at me, no matter what happens don’t look away. Listen to my voice …let it float over you as if it were my mouth, my lips, my tongue.”

Lost in a haze of need and uncertainty she slowly nods her head.

My voice cracks as I watch her lips part and shiver.

Every muscle in my body flexes hard forcing myself to keep my distance.

Her eyes drift from my chest to the ridges of my stomach.

She likes what she sees.

Swallowing hard I deepen my tone witnessing as her young body comes to life.

“Very lightly touch your breast Liz.”

Hesitant and embarrassed she keeps her eyes locked on mine.

“Can you feel me, my hands smoothing over your skin, my mouth caressing… kissing… tasting …can you feel me Liz?”

A thin sheen of sweat covers her golden skin, her shaky hand cups the firm roundness of her breast as she runs her thumb gently over her hardened nipple.

Nodding slowly her eyes narrow and her breath quickens as her excitement grows.

“Zan…”

“Slide your other hand over your stomach between your legs.”

Her shame is gone now, she’s with me connected - bound … it’s no longer her hands touching her body.

In her eyes I am there hovering over her …making love to her.

There is no distance between us.

Finding her nub she shivers and gasps for air.

“Feel my hands gripping your soft thighs apart Liz… feel my tongue as it slips inside, lavishing you, flicking … sucking …teasing your clit.”

For a moment I am just as lost as she is as I agonizingly follow each stroke.

My voice is hoarse shaky and deep, the air is so hot I can barely breathe.

“You taste…so fucking sweet.”

Suddenly her body tenses and her eyes slam shut as a long drawn out moan escapes from her pale pink lips.

She’s about to come.

“Look at me!”

Violently shaking her back arches off the bed as she forces her eyes open and stares up at me.

She is mine.

My voice forcefully growls as I break the frame of her door clear off the wall.

“Come for me!”

My forehead hits the door as she bites down hard on her bottom lip and cries out my name.

She nearly brings me down to my very knees as I watch her head fall back and her breasts arc forward.

Whimpering softly still focused on my stare she reaches for the sheet and pulls it over her sweat-covered body.

Begging for a response she breathlessly waits as she clutches the sheet in her hands.

Paralyzed, dazed …unable to think or speak my veil of deceit crumbles at my feet.

Struck down by her unabashed unmatched beauty I stagger backwards captured forever … lost in her.

I am utterly hopelessly drowning in everything that she is.

Reaching for words that I know will never be good enough for the likes of her I whisper as I disappear into the safety of the darkened hallway.

“Beautiful… so …beautiful.”
Last edited by jake17 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Deceived (Z/L,Adult,UC) chpt 7 5/13/10

Post by jake17 »

angelina
Ellie
garcia88 x2
dreambeliever
alisakuya
dreamfiend
blackbirdfly x2
LilithAnn
Cocogurl

thank you so much for all your fb!! :D you are all amazing with your incredibly sweet words! I'm hoping so much you like this next part, I agonized over every word like a crazy person, I'm convinced I'm never going to be completely happy with it so here it goes...gulp! :roll:

Chapter 8.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."
Confucius

A firestorm of emotion rushes through my body as I feel the heat from her stare from just a few feet away.

Gripping the sink I scream silently inside my head for control.

You fucking pussy …you’re stronger than this!

Watching as the water swirls down the drain I deepen my voice to an angry growl in an attempt to push her away.

“You need to go.”

Out of the corner of my eye I can see her reaction to my cold detached voice.

Intimidation is my last card to play but suddenly she doesn’t seem as helpless as I imagined her to be.

She’s trembling willing herself not to cry, she’s confused, hurt but not easily deterred.

“I don’t understand …I-I thought we …connected back there. I felt it …please don’t shut yourself off from me.”

Taking a deep breath I stand up straight and pull my shirt off to wipe the water from my face.

Get it together asshole, are you really about to let a little girl take you down?

I hear a creak on the old wooden floor and look down in time to see her bare feet take a step closer.

My muscles tense as she rests her hand on my back; her touch is like a warm shock awakening me, flaming secret desires I seem to have no control over.

Staring at the green and white checked tile on the kitchen counter I hear a soft pained whisper from her as she tentatively comes within inches of me.

“Please don’t pull away from me. All these years I’ve felt so alone but I’m not am I? I can see it in your eyes. This tough guy personality is just an act… isn’t it Zan?”

Her voice gains strength as her confidence grows; my body’s clear reaction to her simple caress is all she needs to back up her theory.

“You keep people away to protect yourself. From that first day, I knew… I knew we were the same…different but the same.”

Her tone becomes breathless and seductive as she feathers her delicate fingers down my back and around my waist bringing her body flush against mine. I’m barely holding on…and she knows it.

“I can feel it when I’m close to you…I know you feel it too…Alexander.”

My eyes slam shut as I feel her sweet warm breath on my skin, I open my mouth to correct her but it’s all too much.

I want to slam her against the wall. I want to grab her soft hips and sink deep inside her, but I can’t, she has to come to me… she has to beg for it.

She has to be willing to do anything for me; it’s the only way to destroy her in the end.

So why is it that I’m the one struggling to breathe, entirely willing to plead for just one more touch.

Suddenly her breath hitches as we both hear her father’s car door slam outside.

My jaw clenches as I feel her velvet lips against my ear.

“Go around back, I’ll leave the servant’s entrance unlocked, come to my room, it’s on the west side far away from his bedroom…please Zan …come to me.”

The air physically leaves my lungs as she presses her mouth against my shoulder and slips the tips of her fingers gently inside my jeans grazing the head of my cock.

Immediately I grab her wrist as a warning that she’s playing with fire now, something I’m not sure she’s prepared to do.

“I have to go in case he checks on me.” Releasing her arm she heads for the door before giving me one last longing gaze as she disappears into the dark night.

A trail of fire burns fervently from the remnants of her touch leaving me painfully hard and dying for more.

I feel like a clumsy schoolboy fumbling through his first time desperate to come.

This is all wrong...

Nervously I begin to pace the small room as I watch the bastard stumble and sway from his intoxicated state up the driveway.

My plan is unraveling… I’m loosing control.

This is my moment to redeem what has been taken from me and all I can think about is taking her fast and hard in her bed.

This is what I’ve been waiting for, I could whisper endless words of love and devotion in her ear, I could sputter nonsense of how it was destiny that we found each other. That fate brought us together, each suffering a loss that no one but the two of us could understand.

I could take everything that is pure and ripe for the picking, seize her virginity, capture her heart make her believe - trust that my feelings are true and unrelenting then tear it all away…leaving her broken and shattered, a shell of the sweet innocent girl she once was.

Just like my mother… breaking her…I-I mean him forever.

That was the plan … wait, that is the plan …and its working perfectly.

So why am I feeling … so…fuck!

Why am I feeling anything at all!

Taking a deep breath in I run my hands threw my hair wondering what I’m waiting for.

Staring into a broken mirror next to the door I look at my reflection as confusion swirls inside my head, emotions I never expected to have leave me unsure for the first time.

Pressing my hands on either side of the glass I hear something crinkle in my pocket, reaching back I pull the old picture from its resting-place.

My eyes widen, I almost forgot it was there.

Looking into my mother’s eyes I can’t believe I let this girl get inside my head.

I’ve waited years for this moment; sometimes it was the only thing that kept me going.

I can’t stop now.

Running down the stairs I sneak around the house, my heart hardened, my feelings in check.

This isn’t personal I have nothing against her.

She can blame her father for her pain for my deceit.

This is his burden to carry… his price to pay.

I have to stay detached …focused.

She is a means to an end …period.

Passing by a window I catch a glimpse of the old man struggling to climb the stairs, my stomach stirs with hatred as I watch each labored breath he takes.

Just as Liz promised the side door was open and my guilt or whatever emotion I was feeling is gone.

The house was dark but the full moon shone through the massive windows giving me a lit passage guiding me to her room.

By the time I reached the top of the curved massive staircase I could hear the bastard snoring already, I’m home free a marching band could stomp through and he would be oblivious to it.

As I peer down the long hallway I see a flickering light illuminating large renaissance paintings lining the walls.

My dirty boots creak against the floor as I glimpse at the voluptuous half naked women lying in the arms of adoring men against fancy Victorian furniture.

Approaching her door I hear the fabric of her sheets move …she knows I’m here.

Pushing the door open I see her sitting on her bed with her back towards me looking out the window.

She’s bathed in moonlight nude accept for a thin white sheet that is loosely wrapped around her waist.

Her long wavy raven hair dances in the summer night breeze kissing her flawless bare back causing me to loose my footing for a split second.

She is a vision; proof that angels truly do exist in this world.

Be strong Zan, be a man.

Remember why you are here.

Too timid to face me she keeps her gaze set upon the millions of bright stars above, her voice is soft and shaky as she addresses me.

“Sit by me.”

Not this time little lamb, now we play it my way.

“I’m fine where I am.”

My tone is steady firm, her little surprises aren’t working any longer.

The brave girl that took the initiative back at the loft is gone, she’s uncertain as she feels the shift of power between us.

“Zan – “

“Lie down.”

Her head lowers as her insecurities envelop her. I am the first to see the treasure she has been holding onto so tight.

Shaky hands pull the sheet up to her breasts as she slowly lies down on the bed.

“Get rid of the sheet.”

Her scared hesitant brown eyes look to me for reassurance that I care.

Still remaining just outside her door I open the crack a little wider and nod.

“You were right about me, I do hide, prove to me that I can trust you Liz. Show me that I don’t have to hide from you.”

Brutal I know …using her own words to manipulate her.

Averting her gaze she tortuously inches the white cover to her heavenly curved hips.

“All the way.”

My voice is commanding but throaty full of sultry overtones, she knows how much I want her.

My fingers dig into my leg as I try to control myself.

I must remain cool and calm.

I’ll be damned if she going to see the effect she’s having on me.

She’s trying so hard to be the woman she so desperately wants to be but she’s fighting hard to hold onto her courage.

Granted I’m not making this easy.

Gripping the sheet in her hand she trembles unable to move.

I turn the doorknob creating a distinct sound and she flashes her long dark eyelashes up at me.

It takes everything inside me to appear undaunted by the sight of her exquisite bare breasts that quiver for my touch.

“If you’re not ready…”

I turn to leave only to hear a breathless insistent whisper.

“Don’t go.”

As I look back her head is turned away from me, she is lying completely naked with one knee raised and her delicate arms across her chest.

Immediately I look towards the window fighting back the urge to come right there.

Steadying my hammering heartbeat I turn back more in control this time.

A means to an end …

A means to an end …

Finally she gets the nerve to look me in the eyes, raising her hand towards me she beckons me to join her.

Shaking my head no I glare back at her shocked expression.

“I made a promise.”

Turning to her side she grasps the sheet in her hand pulling it upwards.

“Let it go.”

Confused she searches her mind for the right words to save her from the vulnerable position she has now found herself in.

“I made a deal with your father that I wouldn’t …touch …you.”

Clearing her dry throat she looks past me into the darkened hallway.

“But he’s passed out cold, nothing would wake him now.”

“A promise is a promise.”

“But – “

Holding my finger to my lips she halts her sentence; she’s trying hard to figure me out.

My eyes rake dangerously over every inch of the splendor of her untouched bare form.

I am astounded by my self-control.

My deep husky whisper trembles with desire as I stare her down.

“Do you want me to make you come Liz?”

It’s apparent no one has ever spoken to Liz this way, her excitement is clear as the dark triangle between her legs begins to glisten.

My knuckles turn pure white as I wrench the doorknob.

Her eyes dart around the room as her mind spins for control; she’s not sure whether to be insulted by such a question or flattered.

Her inexperience is blatant as she struggles between what she wants and what she fears.

Her thighs rub agonizingly against each other as her body makes her decision for her.

“I don’t understand …how – “

“Look at me, no matter what happens don’t look away. Listen to my voice …let it float over you as if it were my mouth, my lips, my tongue.”

Lost in a haze of need and uncertainty she slowly nods her head.

My voice cracks as I watch her lips part and shiver.

Every muscle in my body flexes hard forcing myself to keep my distance.

Her eyes drift from my chest to the ridges of my stomach.

She likes what she sees.

Swallowing hard I deepen my tone witnessing as her young body comes to life.

“Very lightly touch your breast Liz.”

Hesitant and embarrassed she keeps her eyes locked on mine.

“Can you feel me, my hands smoothing over your skin, my mouth caressing… kissing… tasting …can you feel me Liz?”

A thin sheen of sweat covers her golden skin, her shaky hand cups the firm roundness of her breast as she runs her thumb gently over her hardened nipple.

Nodding slowly her eyes narrow and her breath quickens as her excitement grows.

“Zan…”

“Slide your other hand over your stomach between your legs.”

Her shame is gone now, she’s with me connected - bound … it’s no longer her hands touching her body.

In her eyes I am there hovering over her …making love to her.

There is no distance between us.

Finding her nub she shivers and gasps for air.

“Feel my hands gripping your soft thighs apart Liz… feel my tongue as it slips inside, lavishing you, flicking … sucking …teasing your clit.”

For a moment I am just as lost as she is as I agonizingly follow each stroke.

My voice is hoarse shaky and deep, the air is so hot I can barely breathe.

“You taste…so fucking sweet.”

Suddenly her body tenses and her eyes slam shut as a long drawn out moan escapes from her pale pink lips.

She’s about to come.

“Look at me!”

Violently shaking her back arches off the bed as she forces her eyes open and stares up at me.

She is mine.

My voice forcefully growls as I break the frame of her door clear off the wall.

“Come for me!”

My forehead hits the door as she bites down hard on her bottom lip and cries out my name.

She nearly brings me down to my very knees as I watch her head fall back and her breasts arc forward.

Whimpering softly still focused on my stare she reaches for the sheet and pulls it over her sweat-covered body.

Begging for a response she breathlessly waits as she clutches the sheet in her hands.

Paralyzed, dazed …unable to think or speak my veil of deceit crumbles at my feet.

Struck down by her unabashed unmatched beauty I stagger backwards captured forever … lost in her.

I am utterly hopelessly drowning in everything that she is.

Reaching for words that I know will never be good enough for the likes of her I whisper as I disappear into the safety of the darkened hallway.

“Beautiful… so …beautiful.”

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Deceived (Z/L,Adult,UC) chpt 9 7/29/10

Post by jake17 »

dreambeliever
Ellie x2
angelina
LilithAnn
Jan
garcia88 x2
dreamerfiend
Cocogurl x2
mirae01
blackbirdfly x2
roswell3053

wow, thanks so much for all the amazing fb and esp. the bumps, I seriously came on saw all the bumps and started writing! :)

Chapter 9

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
~ Niccolo Machiavelli ~

It’s been four sleepless restless nights since I’ve glimpsed into the splendour, the beauty of Liz Parker.

Confused and dazed by feelings I never expected to have I’ve muddled through every passing day skillfully and yes cowardly avoiding her.

With an hour left to a twelve-hour day I am soaked in sweat working away in this hellhole alone.

For reasons I’m unaware of the bastard has given me extra hours this week, probably keeping me busy so I’ll stay away from his daughter.

If he only knew…

At any rate it’s seven thirty and I’m beyond exhausted. A heat wave has found its way into Connecticut, with temperatures reaching ninety-five during the day it’s been practically unbearable in this dusty airless excuse for a factory.

Alone I continue to push thoughts of her out of my head as I cut large sheets of metal, a half hour left till I can enjoy one of the few pleasures I have, a cold beer and an equally cold shower.

“Hi, Zan.”

Keeping my eyes on the metal plate in front of me my heart immediately begins to race as her unmistakable sweet voice drifts over the sounds of the pounding machines.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see her standing there next to me.

She’s wearing a short pale blue strapless sundress; her hair is down, wavy and wild from the humidity.

She ‘s wearing very little makeup, her eyes are smoky and dark and her lips are red like cherries.

Her tan skin is glowing, shimmering almost. I can’t decide if it’s from the heat or just…her.

She is the very definition of beautiful.

“It’s too dangerous in here for you.”

I yell over the compressor and stare more intensely at the blade hoping she’ll just go away.

I should’ve known better.

“We need to talk.”

Ignoring her I wipe the sweat from my forehead and continue to work lost as to what to say to her.

I can see her fingers curl around the basket in her hands. She’s worked up the courage to be here and she’s not leaving so easily.

The next few minutes were a blur, a blur that took a couple of years off my life.

It was just split second, a moment in time. It was also a miracle that I happen to see the hem of her dress catch the edge of the machine.

In an effort to get my attention she had decided to walk in front of me, it was then that a piece of her dress lifted into the blade.

Hitting the emergency off switch I grabbed her around the waist and used all my weight to pull her back landing us on the ground.

Laying on top of her my heart was in my throat, I’m not sure I’ve ever been that scared in my life…besides losing my mother.

Instantly I reach down and feel her legs making sure they were still there.

Her dress was ripped in half, part of it stuck in the blade part hanging from her body.

Breathlessly I cup her cheek and look into her startled wide eyes.

“Are you ok? Are you hurt?”

Shaking her head ‘no’ I roll off of her and sit up against the wall.

“How could you be so fucking stupid?! Do you realize you could’ve gotten yourself killed! God damn it Liz what the hell were you thinking!”

I was so angry I didn’t even know what I was saying; to think that she could’ve died because of me … it was just too much.

By the time I looked up she was gone.

The only thing that was left was the thin strip of blue cotton hanging down in front of me.

The thought passed through my head to run after her but I didn’t.

The truth was I didn’t know what to do.

I was so close to avenging my mother’s pain, it was all working; all I had to do was seal the deal and break her heart.

So what was holding me back?

Grabbing my stuff I shut the shop down, I could give a fuck what time it was, there was no way I could finish working now.

By the time I reached the steps to my so-called apartment I was beyond drained, too tired to even think anymore.

That was until I saw the damaged basket sitting on my kitchen table.

I could smell her sweet scent of vanilla and lavender from across the room; she was sitting on my bed.

Slowly I sat at the table and raked my hands through my hair.

I needed a minute to get myself together.

I wanted to run to her and take her in my arms; I wanted to tell her how sorry I was for yelling at her.

But that wasn’t the plan.

I couldn’t let her see that I cared.

Wait, I don’t care… but I didn’t want her to die. That’s not the same.

Fuck why is it so hot!

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to …will you get in trouble? Did I break the machine?”

Her voice was but a whisper, she had been crying, I could tell even though she tried to hide it.

She’s worried about me… she almost got cut in half and she’s concerned about my stupid worthless job.

“It’s fine, nothing broken.”

I was cold and distant and I could feel her pain from ten feet away.

This is it Zan, fuck her, take her heart then break it.

This is the moment.

I kept saying it over and over in my head but when I looked over at her my strength collapsed around me.

She was staring at the ground, her hair covering most of her face except for the dark streaks of tears that stained her cheeks.

She was sitting in her white cotton panties and with shreds of blue hanging from the top of the dress that was still in tact.

She had kicked off her white sandals, which were all dirty and scuffed.

She was rubbing her tiny bare feet together nervously

“I can’t walk in the house like this, he’s home and he wants to talk to me, he’ll be waiting for me. Can I please wait here till he goes to sleep?”

Nodding I start to flick at the basket in front of me.

“What’s in here?”

Clearing her throat she pulls my pillow in front of her and takes a deep breath.

“Chicken and beer, you haven’t been down for supper since…I guess I just figured you could use a home cooked meal.”

Needing some time to collect my thoughts I walked to my duffle bag and pulled out some clothes and a spare tee shirt.

“Here, you can wear this for now, I’m taking a shower.”

I heard a small ‘thanks’ before closing the bathroom door.

I made the water as cold as possible but it didn’t help.

She was on my bed, half naked and vulnerable as hell.

Something was wrong it wasn’t the right time. I needed to get under her skin more… if I hurt her now it would be a minor crush. How would that destroy her? No, to ruin his baby’s life she has to be in love.

Tonight was not the night.

After a good fifteen minutes of arguing with myself I was feeling much better and less like a gutless whipped little boy.

She had no control over me

This was my game, and I held all the cards.

Wrapping a towel around my waist I walked out of the bathroom feeling like a new man.

So you could imagine my surprise when I saw Kyle lunge at me.

“You bastard!”

Apparently Ranger Rick had come for a visit saw Liz’s torn dress on the bed and jumped to conclusions.

Liz was screaming desperately trying to hold him back.

“Please Kyle you don’t understand, it was an accident!”

Rage was in his eyes as he pulled his fist back ready to strike.

Moving to the right I dogged his punch and grabbed his other hand raising it high behind his back.

“Listen to the girl Kyle, you’re making a big mistake here.”

“Attempted rape, assaulting an officer, resisting arrest. …care to add to these charges Alexander Evans…son of Sara Evans.”

She knew, somehow Liz knew to act fast.

“Kyle if you don’t let him go I’ll go to your dad and tell him everything. It will be the end for you in this town. Think about it, your job, your life here …gone…is that what you want?”

Suddenly he stopped struggling. “Let me go.”

I looked over at Liz fuming ready to pummel him into the ground but something in her eyes told me to back off.

I pushed him hard against the wall before releasing him as a warning to stop his little investigation. My mind spun wondering what he had dug up.

Kyle stared at Liz as if she were garbage. “How could you? Over him? Over this piece of shit? Did you know he has a record Liz? Do you know anything about him?”

Looking bravely back at him she pulled my tee shirt down so it almost hit her knees. “I don’t care Kyle, Zan is none of your business …this is none of your business. Please Kyle, just go.”

Staring her up and down he turned and walked towards the door. “I guess someone was finally able to pry open the princess’s knees.”

My hands curled into fist as I ran after him, grabbing my arm she pulled me back as the door shut behind him.

“It’s ok … I deserve it.”

“What was that all about?”

Sitting on the bed she held her head in her hands, I had a feeling she had just lost her best friend.

Sighing she tucked her hair behind her ears and gazed up at me.

“It was the only way I knew to get you out of trouble. It was a secret we shared, something that happened a long time ago. You don’t need to know about it. I promised I would never… just forget it. Kyle won’t be bothering you anymore.”

Sitting by her I was about to break my own rules but I didn’t care.

“Why did you do that for me? Why are you here … you could have anybody, you could be with …”

“So you know all about the guy my father has all lined up for me? He thinks he can control me, run my life ...I hate him."

Anger flashed in her dark eyes, suddenly out of nowhere she became fearless and bold.

Straddling my waist she poked her finger into my chest.

“You know what? I have a better question ….ZanAlexander …whoever you are. What are you doing here? What was the other night about? Why are you avoiding me? Did I disgust you? Turn you off in some way?”

Grabbing her hand on the forth stab I looked back at her all wild and hot.

She was breathless, daring me to make a move; I had never wanted anyone more in my life. I couldn’t stop now if I wanted to.

"No."

"Then why? Why ...did you - "

Taking her hips I pushed her down showing her exactly what she was doing to me.

Now there was no question of what I wanted, and what I intended to get.

Playtime was over.

Her lips parted and her eyes drifted closed for a brief moment.

Grabbing her ass I angled the head of my cock brushing it back and forth against her clit.

Her entire body shivered as a soft whimper left her mouth.

I growled in response."Didn't think you were ready...are you? Are you ready Liz?"

Her hands slid through my wet hair as she tilted her head and grazed my lips.

“Yes.”
Last edited by jake17 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Deceived (Z/L,Adult,UC) chpt 10 8/26/10

Post by jake17 »

Ellie
caroyln
Kris
Cocogurl
dreamerfiend
mirae01
monica
dreamerbeliever
rosyrosy2882
Jan
angelina :)
Maiqu

Thank you so so much for all your amazing replies... I'm holding my breath that this lives up to the wait I've put you all through :roll: :oops:

Chapter 10

Something of vengeance I had tasted for the first time; as aromatic wine it seemed, on swallowing, warm and racy: its after-flavor, metallic and corroding, gave me a sensation as if I had been poisoned

~ Charlotte Bronte ~

Wide fiery passionate eyes looked straight into my soul as she stands from my lap.

Slowly, willingly she lifted my large tee shirt from her tiny body and let it fall from her shaky fingers to the ground.

She was breathless not from fear but from a need, a longing …desire.

Sliding her panties down her shapely legs I can’t help but follow every move, every wondrous curve that stands before me.

I was paralyzed for a moment unable to move as my eyes raked over her untouched innocence.

A beauty truly unmatched …a glowing radiant form of perfection that tore at my very last bit of control.

Licking her lips she trembled as she held out her hand waiting for me to take her …to show her what she yearned to discover all her young life.

“Alexander, make love to me.”

Her voice was soft and sweet like music that moves you to tears without explanation.

I stood shocked at how nervous I was.

No one ever looked at me that way, without judgment or suspicion.

Even though she knew I had a record and very little else about me she was not afraid.

Looking past the tattoos and my gruff exterior she saw something in me I didn’t even recognize.

Why so trusting little girl?

Deep in the woods with no way out she looks into the eyes of a predator and has no fear no doubt.

Red, what do you see, what do you see in me?

I am dangerous, out for revenge and nothing more.

Little girl with your wide eyes and trusting heart why are you not afraid?

So deep in the woods surly you’ve lost your way …

Find the path, run home …run away from me…

My teeth are sharp and looking for blood, my eyes razor focused set to lure you in; my hands ready to take the plump ripe fruit that is dripping of the sweetest nectar …why don’t you run?

What do you see?

What do you see?

Her bottom lip quivered as she reached out and pulled the towel from my waist.

The moment I saw her sitting on the bed my body reacted instantly and had remained that way to this very moment.

The effect she had on me was uncontrollable, never in my life had a girl been able to elicit such powerful unrestrained needs in me.

Her eyes widened in fascination at my large erection that throbbed mercilessly to be inside her.

She tentatively stepped closer staring at my body that was still moist dripping slightly from my recent shower.

Raising her fingertips to my chest she lightly traced a droplet of water following it down my stomach to the head of my cock that twitched with eagerness for her touch.

I breathed in sharply as she gently caressed the head collecting the moisture that she had created caressing it inside her palm easing her way down my shaft.

It was my turn to shudder as she wrapped her small hand around me and softly slowly explored stroking tortuously experimentally up and down getting used to the feel of me.

You could see her mind spinning imagining me pumping inside her bringing her to the point of pleasure that she had up till now only dreamed about.

She glistened beautifully from the treasure between her legs showing her readiness her eagerness to venture further than she ever had before.

Her alluring scent reached me setting off and urgent need to taste her; it was a need that just couldn’t wait any longer.

Capturing her mouth I delved my tongue passionately against her lips, sweeping inside mimicking what was to come.

A soft moan escaped her throat as she released me and raised her hands lacing her fingers threw the back of my hair gripping and pulling me closer in.

“Zan…”

Dragging my mouth to the graceful length of her neck my heart hammered roughly as I nibbled lightly biting the maddening sweet vanilla salty skin that was forever eternally mine.

My hand reached down cupping her breast stroking her rosy nipple with my thumb causing her back to arch and her moans to grow in volume.

Needing friction between her thighs she raised her leg wrapping it around my hip.

This unexpected feeling of her warm wet pussy against my thigh rubbing pushing desperate for relief drove me to the edge.

Grasping her thigh I roughly pulled her flush against my cock sliding it along the slick hot warmth of her slit until I was driven to sheer distraction.

I had to have her.

Lifting her up I wrapped her legs around my waist and carried her to the bed.

Laying her firmly down I splayed her legs apart and lowered myself over her hovering just above my beautiful prize.

The weight of my stare sent a sudden momentary hesitance over her as she bit down hard on her bottom lip.

At that moment my little lamb looked as though she was about to be captured and consumed by a hungry ferocious wolf.

Yes, you see it now, the beast in me.

It's not too late

Run little girl ...run...

Try and find the path...

Nipping at her lip I released her teeth letting her know I was the only one who would draw blood to her tender skin.

Snared in my trap she waited for me to take what was now obviously mine.

Unsure of what to do and how to act I felt her hands slowly make their way around my back.

Taking one than the other I held them tight above her head so she was unable to move.

Fear was not what I was after and not what I sensed from her.

She had to beg.

Waiting impatiently for me to make a move she leaned up to kiss me but I stayed just out of her reach.

I wanted to watch her …see her come apart …look for the moment when she finally broke and screamed pleading for me to come inside.

Finally I began to move sliding slowly through her lower lips touching slightly the edge of her clit then rolling my hips back down.

Again and again I teased and rubbed back and forth barely holding back my own screaming temptation to thrust deep inside her.

Her stomach tensed tightly as she dug her fingernails into my hands.

The look was there in her eyes but I needed to hear it.

Lowering my lips to her shaky breath I growled against her mouth as she climbed closer and closer to the edge.

“Tell me what you want.”

She whimpered softly her mouth opening and closing unsure of exactly what to say.

Mercilessly I sped up my motions flicking her sweet clit with the head of my cock, teasing her entrance with every pass until she was shivering breathlessly beneath me ready to explode.

“Tell me!”

She mouthed the word ‘please’ but it was not enough, not nearly enough.

“Say it.”

Closing her eyes momentarily I began to feel her body freeze her climax ripping through her.

Her head fell back as her desperate eyes met mine.

A strained throaty demand released from puffy cherry lips.

“Fuck me!”

Pressing my forehead to hers I plunged inside her tight burning passage groaning threw clenched teeth as her walls pulsed around me.

My muscular arms flexed above her as my grip tightened possessing every inch of her.

Her watery eyes spoke of pain, something I hadn’t even thought of.

Halting my movements I searched her face hoping I hadn’t hurt her.

Shaking her head she whispered against my cheek as she rolled her hips up encouraging me to continue.

“Please don’t stop.”

Lost in her I was in a frenzied daze needing more never feeling as if it was enough.

I pounded deep and fast as she breathed out my name wanting more always needing more.

Straining I tried to hold back but it was coming too fast, she was too tight, too wet, too hot for me to withhold the pleasure that I knew would come from the end.

Capturing her mouth I kissed her groaning growling her name as I finally came.

Collapsing against her I could hardly catch my breath as my chest heaved and my heart hammered wildly.

Rolling on my back I took her with me.

She lay on her side with her arm across my chest and her leg against my thigh, we were completely still and quiet both unsure of what to say or do.

Shocking me she began to pull away.

“I have to get home, before my father notices I’ve been gone.”

My head was spinning with confusion.

The thought of her not by my side, away from my arms, why was it so easy for her?

Did she want to leave?

It was only seconds maybe minutes that we had…had

Oh my god, what have I done…

Suddenly a sharp pain clenched my heart.

Watching as she slipped my shirt over her glistening soft body a shocking revelation stung at my soul.

As she turned flipping her long silky hair from beneath her collar her eyes sparkled with a glimpse of coolness and poise.

Was that the gleam of an innocent defenseless lamb or the defiant stance of a wolf.

As the door slammed I felt lost.

The scent of her was left all around me vanilla, sweat, the sweet essence that lingered on my skin.

It was intoxicating and addictive …

It had only been minutes and I was already craving more.

But there I was alone vulnerable …already knowing I would bend at her will for one more taste.

Yes it is true…

The woods are dark and the path skillfully covered.

The hunt was over, and I was weak and conquered, my heart… dangerously in her hands.

How would I ever find my way home now…

The lamb …

The prey…

Me
Last edited by jake17 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.