Double Trouble (CC, AU, Adult) [COMPLETE]

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

sarammlover
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Double Trouble (CC, AU, Adult) - COMPLETE - 7/18/10

Post by sarammlover »

Really? Its over? So sad. I LOVED LOVED LOVED this story. THe character development was true and honest and all around perfect. They all had their ups and downs but in the end they are starting this new year in perfect fashion. I am so happy the gang has all met their matches and bringing hope and happiness into the new year. Adam was a god send, seriously and I was glad to see that Hank did NOT make a reappearance.

Loved it. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. Hugs, Sara
kismet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kismet »

I am crying behind my workdesk like a little baby and you did it :oops: I do not know am I crying because of the happy and emotional part or because it is the end for this story.
The best part in this chapter was the end - when they all looked back at the past months and what the future may bring for them. Specially Max - he was so sure about his future and I'm happy for him.
I thank you for shearing this with us. This story is amazing and I will probably read it over and over again :D
As I noticed you left some lose ends !?! May I hope for a sequel some day ??? I sure hope so !!!!

And I want to thank you for sharing your marvelous work with us. You have literally spoiled us with great storys.

Now I will count down the days for your new fic "tic tac" :D

Kismet

Thanks to Aprillynn
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

THANK YOU!

Post by Double Trouble »

Earth2Mama: An epilogue series, huh? Lol, well ya never know. For now DT is over. We left some things open so the possibility of something in the future is still open. For now, we will concentrate on our new fic: TIC TAC!

Thanks! We always enjoyed your double-feedback on both sides.

Cardinal: Thanks!

We’re jumping tracks from one roller coaster to another one. Give us a little time to build up a sufficient reserve of parts and we may be able to take TIC TAC to twice-a-week postings.

Well, all we’ll say is that the possibility exists and we never say never! ;)

mary mary: Thank you!

We’re glad that you enjoyed the ride. TIC TAC… well, look for another wild and crazy ride.

begonia9508: Thanks! We wanted to leave them with lots of hope for the future!

Eva: Thanks! We’re so glad you loved it!

keepsmiling7: Thanks for reading!

We think they’re all in a good place and together they can definitely handle anything that comes their way.

Alien_Friend: We were sad to see it come to an end as well. We wanted this group to look into the future and be at a place where hope outweighed their pasts. It was a rocky journey and they all had their ups and downs, but in the end hope won.

When times were rough, they were really rough! Experience can be a tough teacher, but the lessons learned are never forgotten. Michael’s future looks a lot brighter than it did a while back.

We wanted Sean to end the year with possibilities too.

Hopefully Brooke knows now that her boys aren’t going anywhere and no one can or ever will take her place in their lives.

Lol, at least the parents handled it well.

Well, let’s just say that it’s not out of the realm of possibility… we never say never. ;) We’re so glad you enjoy the DT fics! We admit, Double Trouble – the fic is where it all started and we never imagined where we or it would go from that first collaboration.

TIC TAC is definitely gonna be another epic journey featuring an ensemble cast. It’ll definitely be another wild and crazy ride!

Dziumka: Welcome to the world of DT! The growth of the characters was a very important point for us and sometimes it took us in directions we weren’t expecting, lol. We’re glad you enjoyed the fic.

sarammlover: Really, truly, DT – the fic, is over. We’re glad you LOVED the story! Ending the story on a hopeful note was important to us after the ride these characters have been on. No Hank for New Years’… he wouldn’t just added too much drama, lol.

kismet: Aww… gotta admit, we shed a few tears too. We wanted to leave the fic on a hopeful note after the emotional, rocky ride the characters have been on.

We’re glad that you enjoyed the ride.

We did leave some loose ends… and all we’re gonna say is that we never say never.

Thank you so much!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s Note: We can’t thank you guys enough for the reviews you left for this fic! This story will always be our “baby” and we are very proud of it!

We know a lot of you have asked about a sequel and we promise we’ll consider it, just not right now! We’re already in the middle of another crazy ride, called TIC TAC! You’ll learn more about this upcoming fic soon!

THANKS!!!
Fics: A Xmas Story - A Merry Mt. R. Xmas - Cupid's Revenge - Double Trouble - Double Date - Double Dare - Double Empire - Double Xmas Wish - In The Course Of A Lifetime - Mountains So High - Not A Question At All - Surrender - TIC TAC - Two Double Dates at Xmas
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Double Trouble wrote: An epilogue series, huh? Lol, well ya never know. For now DT is over. We left some things open so the possibility of something in the future is still open. For now, we will concentrate on our new fic: TIC TAC!

Thanks! We always enjoyed your double-feedback on both sides
Yay ... just the fact you will consider it ... I'll take it! 8)

Sooooo looking forward to TIC TAC right now. Any idea when that will be posted? :D
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

Yay ... just the fact you will consider it ... I'll take it!

Sooooo looking forward to TIC TAC right now. Any idea when that will be posted?
We will probably start at some time in September. We don't have a date yet, we are trying to save some stuff up before we start posting, so we won't ran out of material!
Fics: A Xmas Story - A Merry Mt. R. Xmas - Cupid's Revenge - Double Trouble - Double Date - Double Dare - Double Empire - Double Xmas Wish - In The Course Of A Lifetime - Mountains So High - Not A Question At All - Surrender - TIC TAC - Two Double Dates at Xmas
Sundae
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sundae »

I"M LATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :shock:

What a great story. Can we thank you enough for writing it? It seems extremely surreal now looking back at how all the characters were in the beginning, to how they are now. I remember reading this and loving the character dynamics and only stopped when I couldn't handle reading it update by update (it was too frustrating for me) :lol:. I had intended to wait until more was written and having a major reading session and I guess I was too late, because I really wanted to leave feedback for the last couple chapters..awe well, its over and I missed my chance.

But great story, I enjoyed it and had just had to say that at least.

Now thanks to you guys, I'm super tired as I spent a considerable amount of last night catching up...but it was well worth it.

Can't wait for tic tac.
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

Sundae wrote:I"M LATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :shock:
Well, better late, than never! LOL

Awww, ya don't have to thank us. It was fun to write the story and leaving feedback is the best thíng you guys can give us, so thank you as well ;)

Lol, we're sorry you are all tired now. Ya got some time to sleep before TIC TAC starts though ;)
rosyrosy2882
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rosyrosy2882 »

NO NO NO NO!!! This cant be over!!! :cry: Please tell me there will be a sequel in the future?!

*sniff* well anyway this last chapter was amazing(: Everything about it! Every relationship, every tear, every moment was beautiful! I have to say this fanfic was the best i have ever read! (: yall did an amazing job with this fanfic and i cant believe it is ending :( but, this happens and better ones will come in the future im sure of it!

Im so happy you found someone for Sean(: i knew there would be someone ready to make these friends paired up! And i like Ethan's attitude! it completely fits with this group!

I especially liked the ending, how in between every second you made mini summaries over the group and how they have changed. It was beautiful!

DT, i cant believe this is the end to your first fanfic i ever read and loved :) but thank you so much for keeping up with this fanfic and i cant wait for more :D

-your dedicated reader,
rosy :)
rosy (:

Thanks to RoswellOracle for this beautiful banner (:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smut Smut Smut Smutter <3 (:
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

NO NO NO NO!!! This cant be over!!! Please tell me there will be a sequel in the future?!
We will never say never, so we will see ;)
I have to say this fanfic was the best i have ever read! (: yall did an amazing job with this fanfic and i cant believe it is ending but, this happens and better ones will come in the future im sure of it!
AWWW! Thanks! We are writing on a new fic and it will be a wild/funny ride as well. Watch out for more information about it in our Author's Thread.

Oh, and btw guys: So far we got over 100 pages written for TIC TAC! ;)
Maiqu
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maiqu »

It's over I can't believe it!! This was my favorite MM/ML Story ever!! You girls are extremely talented!! This story was totally perfect...and I'm kind of speechless :P I'm going to miss this story..You did an absolutely amazing job!! There were a lot of incredible moments in this story
~Maii~
Candy/Stargazer/Xtremer/Drifter/Lamptrimmer..