Coming for you (CC,M/L Adult) (Complete)

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

Chapter 9.

"relax max...I'm just getting started"

'It was just a dream'
'It was just a dream'
Max repeated over and over trying unsuccessfully to convince himself that it wasn't her.

Sitting up in bed Max held his kness to his chest trying to calm himself down. He eyed his window wondering if she was out there...lurking in the shadows.

He was disgusted with himself. How could he allow her to make him feel so...'NO' he said to himself as he rose from his bed raking his fingers through his thick hair. I won't give her the satisfaction...'I can fight this...her'
He decided to push the disturbing images from his mind and keep this to himself 'she's been through enough...I can handle this on my own'

He laid back down in bed and rolled over to his side. He gazed up at the small picture frame on his nightstand. A small smile swept across his face he immediately started to feel a sense of relief. He ran his thumb over the image of her lips wishing she was there lying next to him.

He slowly closed his eyes as he began to picture her in his mind. Her body arching to his touch her soft lips parting as she moaned out his name over and over as he hovered over her...her hands gripping his arms as he begins to ease into her. 'Liz' he started to shudder as his body swifty started to react to the images flooding his mind. He mindlessly began moving his hand lower needing a release from just the thought of her.
'tomorrow night' he whispered to himself as he gradually came down from his fantasy.

"Your time is running out Tess" his demented voice calmly spoke in her mind.

Jarred out of a deep sleep her eyes flew open. Her heart slammed against her chest.
"I can do this" she breathed out
"I-I just need a little more time" she studdered panicking.

"Tic Toc...Tess...Tic Toc" his eerie tone echoed through her mind.

She laid awake planning her next attack, fiercly determined.
'I will have him' she grasped the blankets into her fists as her icy blue eyes looked up into the night sky.
Last edited by jake17 on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

chapter 9. continued from page 7

Max spent the whole day planning for his night with Liz. He wanted everything to be perfect. He wanted so badly to make her happy to make her feel special...loved.

He quietly climbed her ladder hoping it was late enough and her parents were asleep. When he reached her balcony he ran to her window desperately needing to just see her. He froze his breath caught in his throat at the vision before him.

She stood at her dresser lightly spraying perfume over the soft skin of her graceful neck. Her head was tilted to the side. Her long dark hair sprayed across one side of her bare shoulder. Her eyes were closed as the mist of the vanilla sented perfume surrounded her.

She wore a white sundress that was fitted perfectly to her body. One strap had fallen down from her delicate shoulder giving him a glimpse of the soft curve of her breast. He was speechless his eyes burned into her.

This was not a dress that you wear to the desert at night, but she didn't dress for the weather she wore this for him and knowing that made his pulse quicken.

"Liz" his husky voice made her heart jump.
With just the way he spoke her name she knew how much he wanted her. She shivered with anticipation of what was to come.

"hi max" her voice called out to him.
"liz you look...amazing"
her head drifted down to the floor as she lifted her eyes to meet his in embarrassment. "thank you max"

When he opened the door to the jeep for her she gasped with surprise. There lying on the seat were a dozen white roses. She quickly took them in her arms and spun around to him. "Max their beautiful...thank you"

"thank you liz"

"for what"

"for everything" he pulled her close to him and laced his hand through her hair slowly tilting her face up to look at him. He slowly leaned in to kiss her gently.
"I still can't believe your mine" he whispered his lips grazing her mouth as he spoke.
A shy smile swept across her face
"I'll always be yours max" she breathed out

They drove through the night stealing glances at eachother, Max affectionately stroking her fingers as he held her hand.
The lights from town drifting further and further away.
Last edited by jake17 on Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Coming for you (CC,M/L Adult) chpt 10, 10/04/07

Post by jake17 »

begonia9508: thank you so much! you made my day!! :D
tinie38: thank you, so happy you are liking this!! :D
Natalie36: sorry for leaving you there, hopefully this next part with make up for it. :wink:
Cocogurl: not to worry I think you'll find what your looking very soon :oops:
dusk: thank you, yes max is no fool :wink:
angelina: thank you so much for enjoying this, I love that you can't wait for more !! :)
Flamehair: thank you !!! Nasedo isn't alive anymore remember? hmm I wonder who that voice could be. :shock:
Martine: I have faith in our Max, thanks for reading on! :)
IheartMax: thank you ! :) I love that Tess is afraid too and she has every right to be! :twisted:
L-J-L 76: Thanks for sticking with my story :D

Chapter 10.

The lights from the town soon disappeared as they dove out into the darkness. The vast openess of the desert made them feel free. As if nothing could harm them. Free from constant suspicions, free from the worries that always plagued their minds... free from Tess.

Eventually Max turned off the main road onto a dirt pathway that was well hidden. This pathway led to a high ridge of jagged reddish color rocks. He pulled his jeep around the side making it clear to Liz that he wanted no one to find them.

"Max look...isn't it beautiful?" Liz gazed up at the night sky. Thousands of bright stars lit up the heavens.
"not as beautiful as you Liz" he smiled at her as he took her hand helping her out of the jeep.

He laid out a large blanket on the ground placing a basket close to the edge. There were several pieces of wood arranged obviously ahead of time on the ground nearby. With a wave of his hand bright flames appeared before them. Sitting down he looked up at her "liz come sit with me you must be freezing"

She sat on the blanket in front of him with her legs to the side and leaned her small frame up against his chest. He quickly wrapped his arms around her shielding her from the brisk desert air.

"Are you warm enough Liz...I have another blanket or I think I have a -
"max...I'm fine...as long as I'm with you I'm fine" she loved how much he always looked after her.

"So...what's in the basket?" she looked back smiling at him.
"Well I thought you might get hungry so I brought some things I thought you would like" he said as he reached in and brought out a large red strawberry.

"my favorite"

"I know"

He placed the ripe berry in her mouth and as she bit down a little of the juice dripped down onto the soft skin just above her collarbone.
Before she could wipe it away he moved down and began to seductively lick the sweet juice from her body. He could feel her heart pounding. She moved further back and placed her hand through his dark hair letting him know that she needed more. He placed soft kisses on her neck as he gently laid her down on the blanket.

She slid her hand under his tee shirt touching his hard stomach his muscles flexed in response making her heart pound even more. He pulled his shirt over his head and discarded it on the ground. The flickering light from the fire danced off his sculptured body making Liz painfully ache for him.

He removed her sandals and carefully pulled the straps of her dress down past her small shoulders. She bashfully looked up at him as he shook from the anticipation of once again seeing her...all of her.

He gently brought the dress down from her body. His eyes burning into every inch of her. She watched as he reached into the basket and brought out one of the white roses that he had gotten for her.

Her breath quickened when he began to lightly brush the velvet petals over her slender thighs and around the curve of her hip. She began to tremble as he slowly moved the soft rose over her stomach up to her breasts barely touching her hardened peaks.

Tonight he was going to take his time with her.
Last edited by jake17 on Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:38 am, edited 9 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

chapter 11.

Max watched her closely as she arched upwards shivering in response to his erotic touch.

He continually teased her with the soft flower stimulating her to a painful ache. All along whispering words of adoration and love.

He slowly began to pluck the silky petals one by one letting them flutter down onto her smooth skin.

She started to pant as he moved his head lower to her quivering body thinking he was finally going to touch her. With smoldering eyes he gazed over her impeccable body that was now covered in snow white petals.

Liz gasped with surprise when she felt his hot breath on her stomach. He lingered there moving the petals to her most intimate parts by gently blowing them across her skin.

The combination of his hot breath and the sensation of the silky flowers brushing over her was almost too much for her to bare.

"please max...I need to feel your mouth on me"

Without hesitation he gently gripped her thighs and descended down onto her.

"oh..my..god" Liz rasped as she fisted the blanket on either side of her overcome with pleasure.

His eyes glared up at her while he swirled his tongue through her over and over. He was relentless deliberately bringing her close to the edge only to slowly pull back so he could devour her again and again.

She brought her hands down lacing her fingers through his raven hair crying out his name as she shook uncontrollably.

Liz turned to lie on her side facing the fire trying desperately to catch her breath. Her eyes widened as he stood over her discarding the rest of his clothes. The heat started to rise in her body once more as she gazed at his wondrous muscular form revealing just how ready he was for her.

She slowly started to move to lie onto her back when she heard him speak

"please liz...don't move" his voice was filled with hunger as he laid down behind her flush up against her body.

Before she could even realize what was happening he was moving inside her.

Her head fell back onto his shoulder with a loud moan. His mouth was on her neck kissing, licking her delicate skin as he whispered her name again and again.

He held onto the inside of her thigh as he buried himself deeper and deeper inside her. Their bodies glistened with sweat as they slid feverishly against eachother.

Feeling he could take no more he once again brought his hand up to quickly stroke her. Soon the air was filled with their passionate cries.
They held onto eachother riding out their completion as a blaze of shimmering white light spread across the barren desert.

They laid together covered in a large soft blanket facing eachother. Their arms and legs intertwined as Max lulled her to sleep with promises of forever loving her.

"You failed Tess" his menacing tone was filled with rage.

"I-I tried...I couldn't get in ... his mind...somehow he was able to block me out."

"It's because of her" her voice strained with hate unable to even speak her name.

"please-please just one more-

"SILENCE" his sinister voice pierced through her skull

"Your fate is sealed Tess"

"no-please" she pleaded for mercy

"This was your choice remember?"

"Now we do this my way"
Last edited by jake17 on Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

Chapter 12.

The next few days Max played the night in the desert over and over in his mind. Never in his life did he think he would ever experience that kind of passion, feel that kind of fire. To have that with someone like her. Perfect in everyway. She was smart and kind always thinking of others first. She always seemed so unaware of her incredible beauty. How could anyone be so pure and so unbelievably sexy at the same time. He was completely captivated by her.

The best part was he could be himself with her not hiding who he really was. He didn't feel the need to be in contol or strong he could just be himself...max. Looking into her eyes she always made him feel safe and warm...loved.

The next week kept them both very busy with school and work. Spending time alone was reduced to a few stolen moments here and there in the eraser room or on her balcony. Never enough to satisfy either one of them. They craved the pleasure they had come to know, they needed it like needing air to breathe.

He was overjoyed to hear that his parents were taking Isabel away for the weekend to visit their grandparents. Thinking quickly Max told them Brody was redecorating the museum and Max was commited to working double shifts all weekend so he wouldn't be able to make the trip.
Liz told her parents she would be spending the weekend with Maria to study for a huge midterm they were having on Monday. They were covered and they were finally going to be alone together again.

Max laid awake thursday night making plans. He wanted to show her how much he truly appreciated everything she had done for him. He wanted her to know just how much he loved her. 'one more day' he said to himself as he turned over and fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

"max" a soft whisper slowly started to wake him
"max" he slowly opened his eyes as the voice once again called out to
him.
A huge grin came across his face realizing it was her. He ran to his window rubbing his sleepy eyes his heart racing at the surprise of seeing her.

He pulled the curtains aside and opened his windows and looked into the dark night. Nothing was there. "liz?" ........."LIZ?" he looked around seeing no one. He stood there for a few seconds smiling to himself 'great now I'm hearing her voice in my dreams' he said aloud.
Shaking his head he made his way back to his bed.
"MAX!" her voice was so close it was as if her mouth was up against his ear.
Last edited by jake17 on Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

He whipped his head around to see Liz standing right in front of him. Horrified he looked her up and down. She was crying and shaking looking terrified. Her clothes were torn and she had blood running down her forehead.

Silently she mouthed the words "MAX PLEASE HELP ME!"
He lunged forward to take a hold of her and watched helplessly as his hand burned right through her. "LIZ!" his still continued to scream her name as he quickly sat up in bed shaking uncontrollably. His hair was drenched with sweat, his heart was slamming against his heaving chest.

He quickly pulled his jeans on and raced to his jeep. In minutes he was on her balcony staring at her sound asleep as she held on to a stuffed rabbit he had won her at a carnival last year.

He closed his eyes and lowered his head as he tried to catch his breath.
'she's ok'
'she's ok'
he repeated to himself.

Pacing his room he tried to fiqure out what was happening.
'I don't feel any sign of Tess, it can't be her.' he whispered to himself.
'what the hell was that...if it's not Tess than it just had to be a nightmare'
'just a nightmare' he slowly lowered himself back in bed trying to shake the terrifying image from his mind.

The first sight of her at school the next morning was pure joy. He swept her into his arms and held her tight. He pulled back and cradled her face in his hands needing to look at her closely. He gently kissed her lips. He couldn't get enough soon he was deepening their kiss clearly not noticing the crowd that soon was starting to stare and point.
"max" she pulled away rolling her eyes around her pointing the situation out to him.
"sorry...sorry I just missed you" he whispered as he placed his arm around her moving them to a more secluded area.
"I missed you too" her eyes shinned brightly as she smiled at him.
"I can't wait for tonight" he whispered as he stroked her long hair affectionately.
"me too" she whispered flashing him a sultry smile that just about leveled him.

After school max went right to work preparing for their night. He wanted everything to be perfect. Liz was stuck filling in for a waitress that had called in sick. She watched the clock waiting for the moment when she could be alone with him again. Finally she saw her opportunity and grabbed a small bag that she had thrown some clothes into and headed off to his house not even taking the time to change from her uniform.

She held her hand up to the door to knock and suddenly he was standing before her. Her mouth fell open. Liz always thought Max was extremely handsome but tonight he made her melt. His hair was placed perfectly across his chiseled face. His amber eyes seemed to glow even brighter in the dark night. He was dressed in a black button up shirt with black dress pants. His sent made her mind hazy with thoughts of desire.

"Hi...come in" he smiled
"hi...Max- she looked up past him in shock.
The dinning room table was set with his mothers finest china and covering most of the house were the flickering flames of candlelight. The most delicious looking food was laid out in front of her. He had spent all week trying to master his mothers recipes.

"oh my god max... this is beautiful... I can't believe you did all this for me"
He gazed down at her holding her in his arms "why?... you deserve this and so much more Liz"

Her smile quickly faided as she looked down at herself now very aware that she was still wearing her uniform that was covered in grease and food.

"Max umm...is there any way I could take a quick shower....I just got off work and I-
"Liz you look perfect to me but if it you want to of course take all the time you want...I'm not going anywhere."

Liz stood under the shower with her head back letting the hot water run over her long hair. She sighed as she felt her muscles relaxing under the pulsing beat of the steamy water. She closed her eyes as she began to run the soap over her body. She couldn't help thinking of him and how he must have been standing in this very shower not too long ago. Without realizing it she started to touch herself picturing the water beading off his strong hard muscles.

Lost in her sensual thoughts she never heard him come in.
His eyes scorched over every part of her soapy bare curves.
His breath quickened as he watched in fascination as she pleasured herself obviously fantasizing about him. He quickly undressed desperately needing to touch her to feel her silky skin against his body.
Suddenly she felt his hard form behind her. His tongue began to caress her neck as his hands slowly slid up her soapy thighs.

Dinner would have to wait.
Last edited by jake17 on Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

chapter 13.

Suddenly she felt his hard form behind her. His tongue began to caress her neck as his hands slowly slid up her soapy thighs.

Dinner would have to wait.

Liz gasped so embarrassed at being caught in this very vulnerable act.
She quickly moved her hand away from her dripping core as her body continued to react to her fantasy of her beautiful Max.

"no...please liz...don't stop" he growled in her ear looking down at her flushed wet body.
She stood there for a moment trying to gather her courage. She found it impossible to continue knowing that he was now watching her so closely.

Feeling her hesitation he moved his hand up to rest over hers.
"please liz...I want to watch you" his lips blazed against her ear.

"you are so beautiful"

"do you have any idea what you are doing to me liz?" he rasped as he moved his tongue across her neck.

She was overwhelmed feeling him against her. It was as if he was surrounding her. Consuming her. She leaned back onto his heaving broad chest.
She moved her head to the side as if to try and hide still feeling a little shy. Her raven hair slid against her face and neck as drops of water sprayed across her breasts. His mouth fell open he had never been more aroused in his life.

Slowly she moved her hand down sliding her fingers against her heat. She closed her eyes slightly parting her lips. Relinquishing all her inhibitions she began to stoke herself. She started to moan quietly as she felt his hard arousal urging her on.

"oh..my..god liz" his shaky breath was evidence that she was driving him crazy with need. Her escalating tones let him know that she was about to go over the edge. Just at that moment he stilled her hand. Her eyes opened confused at why he was stopping her.

He quickly turned her around to face him.
"I need to taste you liz" his husky voice startled her senses as he lowered himself to his knees. For a second he just gazed at her taking in her beauty her lustful sent. He softly kissed her heat with his tongue. He tortured her with agonizingly slow strokes. Her knees went weak as her hands slammed down to rest on his shoulders.
"m-max" her moans echoed off the walls of the shower.
He moved his hands around to cup her bottom pressing her further up against his eager mouth sending her falling screaming his name with the most intense pleasure.

Not giving her even a second to recover he quickly stood up grabbing her thighs wrapping her shaky legs around his waist. He pushed her up against the cool tiles. Resting his forehead against hers he began to ravage her mouth as he thrusted into her again and again. He brought one hand up to gently stroke her aching hard peaks making her dig her fingers deeper into his strong arms. The steamy hot water ran off his sculptured muscles as they flexed with each movement he made. She was trembling at the unbelievable vision before her.

"I-I love you Liz" he breathed out.

He started to groan helplessly against her lips as his orgasm raked through his body leaving them both breathless and weak.

"my god liz" he mumbled against her soft skin.

A small smile swept across her face as she laid her head against his shoulder savoring every second of this incredible moment.
Last edited by jake17 on Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Coming for you (CC,M/L,Adult) chpt 14 10/13/07

Post by jake17 »

begonia9508: thank you so much !! :D I'm so happy that you like the way I wrote that scene!! :D I was a little nervous to post it. :shock:
angelina: thank you for liking that ! :D Liz is sooo lucky I agree !! :oops:
martine: thank you for your feedback I appreciate it! :) I'll try to work on making my chapters longer. :D
IheartMax: thank you so much !!! :D I appreciate the complement! :)
Flamehair: thank you so much !! :) and you are very sweet for what you said !!! :oops: :)

Chapter 14.

Liz stood in Max's room looking through her bag as she combed her long damp hair, she wore a pale blue tank top and white cotten panties deciding the heatwave Roswell was experiencing made it too hot for anything else. He stood silently in the doorway just staring at her in a trance.

Sensing him there she smiled to herself "hi max"

"hey...what are you looking for?" he quietly said as he moved up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist nuzzling her neck.

"oh...just my hairdryer...I think I left it at home...do you have one I could use?"

"sure...are you hungry?" he left her waist and brought his hands up gathering her wet hair high on her head so he could kiss the back of her neck.

"yes, I'm starving!"

Smiling he backed away and made his way to the kitchen letting her hair gently fall out of his hands.

"Wait!...max you never told me where the hairdryer- she stopped mid sentence as her now dry warm locks flowed all around her shoulders.

'thank you max' she smiled whispering to herself as she ran her hands through her soft hair.

Max busied himself heating up the food he had prepared for her. He moved the candles that were in the dinning room and put them with the others in the living room. Mostly white and cream colored candles of all different sizes and shapes were placed on every flat surface he could find. Turning off all the lights he waved his hand in front of the fireplace as warm flames suddenly appeared. He threw some pillows down on the floor and placed two plates of food in front of the now blazing flames. 'much better' he whispered to himself. He wanted to make every second of this weekend so special for her. He put her favorite cd in as soft music filled the air.

"wow...very impressive"

"come sit down" he positioned one of the pillows to make her more comfortable.

"max you really don't have to go to all this trouble for me"

"trouble...this is nothing..I just think you deserve...more." His sincere words touched her.

"I have everything I've ever wanted right here max...I have you" she whispered back brushing her lips up against his.

Liz stared into the fire as she leaned her head further against his chest. She sighed as she slowly slid the last bite of chocolate cake in her mouth. "oh god this was so good max...thank you"

He looked down at her smiling "umm Liz I think you forgot some"

"what"

"here let me" he brushed the frosting from her lip and slipped it in his mouth laughing to himself.

"what's so funny?" she smiled brightly at him

"oh it's nothing...you just reminded me of something"

"reminded you of what" she turned now laying on his stomach while propping herself up on his chest with her hands underneath her chin so she could look at him.

"I used to watch you...you know...before...all the time" he slightly blushed at his confession.

"and?"

"well one day we were in the cafe at school...and you...you were so adorable" he looked down smiling-remembering.

"what are talking about?" she smiled as her dark eyes shined up at him.

"well you had a million books in your arms...like you always do...and you were trying to balance your lunch tray....something would fall...like an apple or something and every time you bent down to pick it up something else would fall. This happened at least five times you were so cute...you were so frustrated but so determined at the same time and I wanted so bad to help you but...

"but...you didn't why?"

"because I was afraid I guess"

"afraid of what...of me?"

"afraid that someone like you would never be interested in someone like me...a-and if I tried and failed... you would know...know how I felt and -

"and what?"

"and then I wouldn't be able to be around you... close to you...and I would never risk that."

"but you did...when you saved me" she whispered.

"yeah... I guess I did" he was lost in her eyes

Sitting her up he cradled her face in his hands and looked deeply into her eyes as his intense feelings took over. He kissed her passionately, deeply. Taking her breath away.

"I used to lay in my bed every night and dream of you...dream of kissing you...touching you..coming apart inside you. I can't believe you are here with me Liz" his breathless words made her heart race.

"take me there...where you dream...I want to make it real for you" she softly whispered.

They stood silently facing each other in his room. He swallowed hard watching her as she pulled her tank top over her head. Gently he pushed back a loose piece of hair from her face. She rested her hand lightly on his stomach underneath his shirt and gazed up at him as he slowly pulled it off. Her hand drifted over the ridges of muscles on his body, lightly tracing the lines of his chest down to his stomach. She carefully stepped closer to him slipping her hands around his waist to rest underneath his boxers. Slowly she brought them down touching every inch of skin along the way.

"lay down" her sultry voice made him shudder

Looking down at him she removed her panties her eyes never leaving his.

She moved towards him in between his legs slowly kissing the inside of his thighs. He was on fire feeling the warmth of her mouth on his skin as her silky hair spilled over the muscles on his thighs. She took her time reaching her destination as she lavishly moved her tongue over his astonishing body. His whispered moans stimulated her beyond belief.

"Liz" he cried out as she made her way across his arousal. Hearing her name over and over only made her want him more. She was unyielding as she moved her velvet tongue over him. Just when she felt he could take no more she halted her movements and looked up at him. Her cheeks were flushed and her hair was wild all around her face and shoulders. Making him insane with desire.

"please liz" his breathless pleas made her yearn for more. Undaunted she moved up further onto him.

His mouth fell open and he trembled helplessly as he felt her lower herself onto him.

They both cried out together in unrelenting pleasure.

His eyes moved over every inch of her as she rose and fell onto him again and again. She bit her bottom lip as her cries began to escalate. He reached up and grazed her core with the tips of his fingers.

"max oh my god"

He moved inside her as she started to loose control. She began to feel the tremors rise within her as she arched her back making her hair fall against her delicate shoulders. She reached back and grabbed his thighs as they cried out together over and over.

This was like no dream he had ever had.
Last edited by jake17 on Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

Chapter 15.

Max slowly opened his eyes as darkness filled the room except for the rays of light from the moon that filtered through his blinds lighting up Liz's beautiful face. He pulled her in closer while kissing her bare shoulder. A soft moan came from Liz as she snuggled closer to him in response.

He held her tight just listening to her breathing loving the fact that she was his for the night...that she was his forever. Suddenly she began to stir. He was hoping he had not disturbed her as he peeked over her shoulder to see if she was awake.

"max?" she slowly turned to face him.

"liz I'm so sorry...did I wake-

He was paralyzed with fear as his eyes began to focus on the sight before him.

"LIZ!" he screamed as he backed up to the headboard quickly turning on the light.

"max please don't leave me, please come back!" her strained voice cracked from the obvious pain she was in. She was lying in his bed her hands were tied and she was filthy. Her hair was matted down with blood and dirt. Her tear stained face looked drawn and defeated. She was reaching out to him pleading for him to save her.

"Liz I'm here!"...the moment that he touched her his eyes flew open. He was once again lying in his bed still holding onto her. He quickly jumped out of bed and ran over to her side to look her over. She was fine...everything was fine...only it wasn't and deep down he knew it.

He left the room carefully closing the door behind him so he wouldn't wake her. 'what the hell was that' he whispered to himself as he roughly rubbed his eyes trying to get the terrifying image out of his head. He thought maybe he should call Michael but alarming the whole group without anything more than a few very vivid nightmares seemed like the wrong thing to do. He thought about questioning Tess. He had no feelings that it was her but he thought if there was something evil behind it she would likely be involved or have knowledge of it. He wasn't sure what to do. The only thing he knew was that he was not letting Liz out of his sight.

He went back to his bedroom and knelt down beside her.
'I promise I won't let anything happen to you' he whispered to her as he gently moved her hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. A small smile appeared on his worried face as she nuzzled her pillow peacefully in her sleep.
Last edited by jake17 on Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

"Max I love it here!" Liz spun around like a little girl with her face looking up at the bright sun.

He had taken her to his family's secret getaway. It was a log cabin that his father recieved as payment for a case he had won for a developer. The cabin itself was modest it was the surroundings that was the real treasure. It was in the middle of a thick forest that opened up into a beautiful meadow with a small lake off to the side. The lake had a dock with a tiny rowboat tied to it that Liz eyed right away.

"max please?" she cocked her head to the side and gazed up at him. Knowing that he could never refuse her he let her lead him down to the dock to the little boat.

She sighed as she leaned back resting her bare feet on the edge of the boat. Her arms stetched out on either side of her as she let her fingertips skim the cool water. He took his time as he rowed them out into the middle of the tranquil lake.

He just looked at her in amazement.
'How could anyone be so beautiful' he thought to himself.

She wore a short pale pink sundress that somehow made her look incredibly sexy and playfully innocent at the same time. Her hair was pulled back into a high ponytail showing off her radiant face. The only makeup that she wore was a sheer light pink gloss that made Max stare obsessively at her soft lips. She had taken her sandals off letting her light pink painted toes dangle above the water.

"thank you for taking me here max" she smiled brightly at him

"thank you for letting me take you here." he smiled as he looked down to secure the oars.

"Is everything ok max?"

"y-yes everything is perfect...why?" max was panicking that his deep concern over his horrible nightmares was starting to show.

"you just look a little too serious...I think you need to loosen up a little!"
with a wicked devilish grin she stood up and jumped in the water.

"liz...oh my god your crazy...are you ok...liz where are you!" he breathed deeply and sat back in the boat hearing her laughter. She was holding on to the opposite side of the boat wiping the water out of her eyes shaking her head at him.

"I'm right here max...I'm fine...what are you so worried about?"

"nothing liz I'm fine...just please get back in the boat"

"no I think you need to come in" she forcefully grabbed his arm knocking him off balance and into the water.

"Liz...what are you doing!" his serious expression soon turned into a more relaxed look as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him sofly.

"see... isn't this much better?" her lips brushed up against his.

He smiled back at her deepening their kiss as they waded in the calm water.

Leaving the boat behind they made their way to the edge of the dock. After helping her out of the water he pulled his tee shirt over his head and began to wring the water out of it.

"Liz are you getting hungry because-
Looking up at her he froze, he was unable to even finish his sentence.

She was standing in the meadow surrounded by tall violet flowers that brushed continuously up against her knees. A warm breeze was moving small strands of her raven hair across her parted lips. Water was dripping from everywhere as her damp dress clung to her body.

"max come over here"

The seductive tone in her voice made it hard for him to even move.

"kiss me max" she was breathless as she glared up at his glistening body.

He cradled her face in his hands and slowly ran his tongue over her soft lips.

"max...please make love to me" she moaned into his mouth as he began to feverishly kiss her.

He gently laid her down onto a soft bed of flowers. His mouth moved over the soft skin of her neck as he slowly moved his hand down her wet body. He caressed her breasts letting his fingers graze over her hard peaks.

"more" she whispered throwing her head back onto the velvet petals.

He quickly removed the rest of his clothes and gently gathered the material of her dress up over her damp thighs. Drops of water fell onto her skin from the soaked dress as he slowly pushed it up her body. Looking down at her soaked panties he began to place soft kisses on her quivering stomach as he gently hooked the material in his fingers and slipped them off her slender legs.

"max please"

She brought her hands down and laced them through his wet dark hair directing him to where she needed him most.

He stroked her gently at first until her intoxicating essence overtook him making him want more.

She cried out his name as he moved his tongue deeper inside her.

"max now" she moaned as she pulled him up to her.

He buried his face in her neck as he moved inside her again and again lost in the sounds of her sweet voice that begged him to never stop.

Max held her close as he gazed up at the puffy white clouds that dotted the blue sky. He silently wished that this weekend would last forever.
Last edited by jake17 on Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.