TAT: In The Beginning (M/L, AU, Mature) (Complete)

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

Scottie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Scottie »

Such a sweet part! I just love this story. It makes my heart happy! (My son said that once when he was little and it just seemed appropriate here.)

I hope your hand surgery goes well. I'll be thinking about you!
~Dreamer~
~Slash Ho~
~Sexual Healer~
roswellluver
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by roswellluver »

Just got caught up with your story, what exciting news about the baby! Thanks for wriitng!
BehrObsession
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BehrObsession »

That was such a lovely part. Max & LeeLee are so happy about the baby and their life seems wonderful at the moment. I hope there isn't something awful waiting to happen. I can't wait to read more.
paper
Addicted Roswellian

Post by paper »

Roswell 10/2/00 wrote: OK now what happend to the lost chapter of when Max and LeeLee made love for the first time ever in history? I mean this is called "In The Beginning" and I as sure as everyone else would of loved to have read about their frist time in the field!
I'm with Erin! Bring on the splendor in the grass.
“My mate,” Max chuckled. “LeeLee, will you be my mate? To live with me always? To love me as I love you?”

“Yes,” she nodded. “LeeLee love Max for all time. Be goohd wife.”

Under the shadow of the flower filled trellis, with promises made and vows accepted, Max leaned down, smiling from ear to ear, and sealed their marriage vows with a kiss.
The wedding was a success. Here's hoping your surgery goes well & you recover very quickly. paper

Kavar Khivar A Despot's work is never done.
BelevnDreamsToo
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BelevnDreamsToo »

I just read the last part again! It was as darling this time as the first time I read it!! So Dreamy!! 8)

I love LeeLee having Max's baby!! Hope he helps her through the morning sickness! :roll:

LOVED that he made his "lazy place all pretty" for her and for their ceremony! Just a lovely as any "formal" service could have been!
For this moment in time, the universe smiled with him.
Wish I believed for even one minute that this happiness and bliss could last! :(

Can't wait to see what's next!! Thanks J :D
<center>Image
Fabulous banner by Bordersinsanity!!!</center>
Scottie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Scottie »

I know life's been tough on you lately, but I hated seeing this on the second page, so I'm bumping it. Take your time, just sending you a hug!
~Dreamer~
~Slash Ho~
~Sexual Healer~
RoswellScripter
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellScripter »

yay fantastic!! never left disappointed with your fics
Mai aka Destiny_Unfolds

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

Just wanted to give this a *BUMP!* and to let you know that we're all thinking about you and hoping that everything starts coming together for you soon.

Take care of yourself!

Ashley
mrsjbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

re

Post by mrsjbehr »

Scottie wrote:I know life's been tough on you lately, but I hated seeing this on the second page, so I'm bumping it. Take your time, just sending you a hug!

Ditto! :wink:
"All I ever wanted was to be what you needed
Cause something so strong, it could never be wrong.."
Breathless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Breathless »

Thanks for the bumps. Sorry I've been gone for so long. Things are coming along, but slower than I hoped they would. I did start writing again last weekend, so hopefully I'll have the next part ready in a week or so. It still needs some final touches.

Thanks for not forgetting me!

Debbi
Behr's Bitch