TAT: In The Beginning (M/L, AU, Mature) (Complete)

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

OOOooh. That's evil leaving it their... but if you're promising to come back next week I won't complain much. Great part... I can't wait to see how it ends.
Flamehair
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Flamehair »

oh - so great :D But you're evil to leave it there. Somehow I have a bad feeling for the next chapter. Please don't let Leelee and the baby be hurt - I so need a happy ending for this story
Last edited by Flamehair on Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

The conclusion?

Why do I have this fear that it's not going to be a happy one?

I mean, it would only make sense, given that this story is technically part of a series...

But I still am hoping that you're going to give us a happy ending.

I absolutely loved this chapter - especially the interaction between Max/Zan and his sister; as well as Rafe.

It was wonderfully written.

I also like the fact that Isabo wanted to get to know LeeLee. I thought it was so sweet that she wanted to know more about the person that her brother had fallen for, as well as his son.

So is there any way you can give us a hint as to whether it'll be a happy ending?

No?

Well you can't say I didn't try! :mrgreen:

This part was great and I loved it!

Ashley
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

Please let LeeLee be okay. I hope that Max can make it there in time. I can't wait for more. Awesome update. I am glad that everyone is accepting of him staying. Hurry back.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Erina
Forum Moderator

Post by Erina »

Great part, but hurry back with the next (final :( ) part, we need to know that LeeLee is okay. :)
BehrObsession
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BehrObsession »

That was a great part, but I can't believe the way you left it hanging. I have to believe that Max is right and everything is going to be alright. It has to be. He's come across time and space to find her. They are so happy together and they're just starting a family, it can't end in some horrible way. I'm trusting the Dreamer in you to fix everything in the end.
RoswellScripter
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellScripter »

definately fantastic!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i felt like i was there, just like everytime i read a chapter
Mai aka Destiny_Unfolds

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul
sunrise102
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by sunrise102 »

Oh man!! I'm on pins and needles! On the edge of my seat! Leelee's gonna be ok right?!?! Oh please! And conclusion? Why? Why should this wonderful story ever need to end? As far as I'm concerned it can go on forever. :mrgreen: I'm sure on one would complain. Least of all me. :lol: I'll be both looking forward to and dreading next week.
A clever person turns great troubles into little ones and little ones into none at all.

~Chinese Proverb
valkerie5
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by valkerie5 »

First of all..... Happy Canada Day!!!

Amazing part!!!

Please, please, please, let Leelee and the baby be ok. It would be horrible for Max to have come all this way to lose her now.

Ohhhh.... post again soon I'll be eagerly waiting.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO!! What a ride!"
VeronicB
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by VeronicB »

Oh wow!:shock: I hope Max will get there on time and that it's just a future event. That gives him time to get ready for this.

Can't wait to read more!!!
Oh what a beautiful morning
What a butifull day,
Oh what a butifull morning
Everything's going my way.

I LOVE JB!