Some Girls (AA, M/L, L/Ma, ADULT) (Complete)

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

Earth2Mama
Sternbetrachter
Ellie
Jason's Lover
touched by an alian
icequeen
hazz
vampyrax
believer_evans
Sweet Liz
taressa05
linliz68
orpyfets
martine
g7silvers
NorafanofMaxandLiz
RASaero611
cherie
Mariael311
dreamer destiny
Bixie
FamersAmers
AppleJacks

Emz, the goldstar comment struck gold with me. Brilliant stuff, girlfriend. The morning after scene in Liz's bed is sexy, sweet and fun. They are going to put Isabel through hell if they have more sleepovers there. But what a fun way to torture your sibling.

Isabel is so herself when she want to shop for the perfect dress for her date. Loved this chapter.
su-lyn - I hope I'm living up to your expectations with this story. It was an awesome challenge and I've loving writing it!

I finally found out where Some Girls was posted and finished reading til the last chapter.

It is quite interesting in the begining. Never read something like this before.

However, I love the shy Liz and how she speaks her mind. The jealous Max is a total bonus.

I really have to say, I don't like Kyle much in this story, but Isabel is so funny.

I truly enjoy it and can't wait for more.
obsession - so glad you found this and are enjoying it
Em, I finally had the time to come over here and read this story! I was so pleasantly surprised to have 20 parts to catch up This story is completely amazing Em! I really like how Max and Liz are falling in love and entering into a relationship. I hated how Max got his heart crushed by his ex best pal Kyle and Meg what scum! If Max ever finds out Izzy was screwing Kyle, he will have a fit. In fairness to Izzy though, she didn't know it was the same Kyle. I was glad Maria and Liz are trying to be friends again. It has to be hard going from being intimate for years to only being platonic friends. Hopefully Michael will open Maria's heart to the possibility of dating a man. Who knows? Love Izzy and Alex together also

I cannot wait until you post a new part!
FSUMSW94 - Hey La'shon so glad you like this!

A/N: Hi everyone! I'm dropping by the new part slightly early so i hope you dont mind :wink: which i'm sure more of you wont :lol:

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I know i only have two stories left on the board now but I'm working on another two as well. I want to get a fair bit of them written before i post though.

Welcome to all the new readers and a big wave to the lurkers!

I hope you enjoy this part :!:

Part 21

Maria sighed as she looked around her empty apartment. Alex had left for his date with Isabel and she was at a loss for what to do. She had gotten so used to having Alex around over the past couple of weeks that she had stopped doing all the normal things she did when she had spare time. She contemplated giving Liz a call and seeing what she was doing but she decided against it, it was a Sunday night and normally Liz liked to just veg around at her apartment.

So she turned on her computer and waited for the Internet to boot up.

Her eyes popped open when her mail came in, she had almost 30 new mail messages.

“Wow I guess someone missed me,” she said to herself.

Maria had never really been into computers or the Internet until Alex had bought her a computer for her Christmas the year before. He had showed her how to connect to the Internet and to set up an account and Maria had never looked back.

Normally through the week she would spend at least an hour on every night. She had gotten herself addicted to the wonderful world of fan fiction, she had been surprised to find out how many talented people there were out there that wrote wonderful stories about her favorite TV characters.

Her eyes drifted down then and she noticed her messenger and she looked at it for a while. She didn’t have many contacts only Alex and Liz and she didn’t think Liz would be online since it was unusual for her to log on outside of work hours. Her mind drifted to Michael Guerin then. She had overheard him telling Alex the day before that he was on messenger and she had also heard him tell Alex his username.

Normally she wouldn’t have thought twice about adding someone she hardly knew to her contact list, especially a male but surprisingly she had enjoyed Michaels Company quite a lot yesterday. Deciding to take the plunge and assuming that he wouldn’t be online she typed in his username and selected add to contact list option and imagine her surprise when seconds later a message popped up on her screen.

Space boy: Hi?

Maria hesitated in replying. She had never expected him to be online but now that he was and she had added him she would have to talk to him.

Space boy: Maria is that you?
HurricaneDeluca: Yeah! Hi

Michael had been surprised when the request came through to allow Hurricane Deluca to add him to her contact list. At first he had no idea who the person was and was going to decline but then he remembered that Maria’s last name was Deluca.

Space boy: What’s happening?

He wasn’t sure how she got his messenger details but he was glad, he really liked her but after his conversation with Max this afternoon he knew he didn’t stand a chance. He had been shocked when Max had informed him that Maria was Liz’s ex. She didn’t look like a lesbian but then again Liz certainly didn’t either.

He wondered what the story was behind it but all Max knew or would say was that they had hooked up during high school and had been together ever since. He had also informed him that the break up hadn’t been exactly mutual so Liz was trying to be sensitive to Maria’s feelings by not telling her about Max straight away.

HurricaneDeluca: Not much. Just home alone and it’s a little strange I’ve gotten used to having Alex around.

Space boy: is he out with Isabel tonight?
HurricaneDeluca: Yeah!
Space boy: so do you get online often?
HurricaneDeluca: Um yeah you could say that!
Space boy: cool me too so maybe we can talk more often J

Michael sat back and crossed his fingers waiting for Maria to respond to his message. It didn’t matter to him that she wasn’t available to date him he would be just be happy if they could become friends.

Maria smiled at his message and hesitated in responding. She thought Michael was a nice guy but she normally made it a rule not to be friends with males with the exception of Alex.

HurricaneDeluca: That would be cool J

“Do I look ok?” Isabel asked Liz as she stood in front of the mirror examining her clothes. When she had called Alex and asked him how she should dress he had said dressy casual which she had found amusing but apparently having two girls for best friends had taught Alex a thing or two. So here she was dressed in a simple black shirt and a red satin tank top, which was covered with beads.

Liz smiled at Isabel “You look gorgeous you’re going to knock Alex’s socks off so stop worrying” she assured her.

“Ok” she smiled reaching for her lipstick and placing another coat on her lips.

“So your staying at Max’s tonight?” Isabel confirmed. If her date with Alex went the way she hoped it did then she was planning on staying at the apartment and she knew she wouldn’t feel comfortable doing that if Liz was asleep next door.

Liz grinned, “Yes” she looked at her watch “in fact I should call a taxi and get going”

“You’re getting a taxi?” Isabel frowned that was going to cost Liz an absolute fortune.

Liz nodded.

“Max should have picked you up,” she told her.

“He’s cooking for me, he can’t do two things at once” she explained.

“Liz do you realize its more than a fifty dollar cab fare out there?” she asked.

“Yeah but he’s worth it” she smiled back.

Isabel scoffed “Your so gone. Ok it might be ok for now but you can’t keep doing that. If your going to be traveling back and forth to Max’s your going to have to start using the subway or buy a car,” she said.

“Your right” Liz sighed “I guess the subway won’t be so bad I might try it tonight instead of getting the cab.

Isabel turned and looked at Liz then “call Max and ask him to come get you” she hated the idea of Liz using the subway after dark.

“What! No” Liz refused.

Liz pushed herself up off the bed then “Well have a great night and I’ll see you tomorrow night I guess” she said.

“You sure will” Isabel smiled “and thank you so much for all your help today”

“Not a problem I had a great time” Liz assured her before disappearing out of the room.

The minute Isabel was sure Liz was out of earshot she picked up her cell and dialed her brother.

“Max” she greeted him quickly and quietly.

“Listen I was just talking to Liz and do you realise that she’s planning on either getting a taxi or the subway out to your place tonight?”

Isabel smiled when Max immediately grew concerned and after he assured her that he would ring Liz and make arrangements to pick her up straight away he wished Isabel a good night and hung up.

Five minutes later the doorbell rang and at the exact same time the phone started ringing. Assuming it was Max on the phone and Alex at the door Isabel yelled out to Liz “I’ll get the door since it’s for me can you get the phone Liz”

“Yep” Liz yelled back picking up the phone up immediately.

“Hello”

“Liz hi” Max greeted.

“Hey there how are you?” she asked.

“I’m good” he replied smiling on the other end of the phone, he was already in his car on the way to pick her up “Listen I’m just leaving now so I should be there to pick up in about fifteen minutes depending on the traffic” he informed her.

“What?” Liz asked confused “why?”

Max grinned, “Your still coming tonight aren’t you?” he asked her.

“Of course I am but I was going to catch a cab or the subway I didn’t expect you to drive twenty minutes out of your way to come and get me,” she argued.

“Baby I appreciate that but there is no way I want you on the subway by yourself after dark and a cab fare is way too expensive. I’m happy to come and get you,” he told her.

Liz smiled “thank you but it was no problem to catch a cab” she told him.

“Noted but tonight you don’t have too. I’ll see you soon okay”

Liz grinned brightly on her end, how had she gotten so lucky again she asked herself “Cant wait” she told him.

Isabel smiled as she opened the door; she was so excited about her date with Alex. Alex stood on the other side dressed in a pair of dark blue jeans and a nice going out shirt holding a bunch of the most beautiful red roses she had ever seen.

“Hi” he smiled at her.

“Hi yourself” Isabel grinned as she leaned her hip against the door.

“Come in”

Alex stepped inside and immediately put a hand gently on her waist and leant in to kiss her ruby red lips. Isabel leaned into the kiss as well and her own hand reached up and rested on his hard chest.

“You look gorgeous,” he whispered when he pulled back.

Isabel blushed “Thank you, you also look very nice” she told him.

“These are for you,” he told her as he handed her the brilliant bouquet he held in his hand.

“Oh Alex these are beautiful thank you so much” she said.

“Beautiful flowers for an extremely beautiful women” he murmured in reply. He was finding it very difficult to take his eyes off her, the red shirt she wore suited her to perfection and if he hadn’t already thought it before he did now, Isabel Evans was the most beautiful women he had ever laid eyes on and he wondered what on earth she was doing going out on a date with him.

“Ready to go?” she asked coming back after placing the flowers in a vase.

“Yep” he nodded and taking her hand they made their way out of the apartment.

Liz was waiting downstairs with her overnight bag when Max pulled up exactly fifteen minutes. He grinned at her as he hopped out of the car and ran around to grab her bag.

“Hey babe” he whispered leaning in and kissing her lips softly.

Liz blushed when she looked around and noticed all the people that were watching them. The two of them were a gorgeous couple.

“Hi” she said.

After helping her into the car Max jumped back in and they were immediately on they’re way back out of the city “thank you again for coming to get me, you really didn’t have too” she said. She felt so bad that he had just made a twenty minute trip for her.

Reaching for her hand over the gear stick Max brought it to his lips and kissed her knuckles softly “Stop apologizing” he admonished “a forty minute trip is more than worth it in return for your company tonight” he assured her.

“Well I’m very thankful”

“Well you can show me how thankful you are later” he whispered huskily his hand rested high on her thigh.

Liz unconsciously opened her legs wider to accommodate his hand “you can be sure of that” she told him.

TBC.......Wednesday or maybe earlier so look out for the update

I will be updating The Part I'm Hoping For tomorrow night
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: Hello everyone. Thank you so much for your feedback, i love hearing from you guys.

Firstly, i want to apologise for a line in my fic. It was in no way meant to sounds discriminating and i apologise to anyone i may have offended. I wont mention the line because if it offended you you'll already know what i'm talking about!

I hope you enjoy the new part!

DreamerAZ04
taressa05
Sternbetrachter
RASaero611
Earth2Mama
su-lyn
mrsjbehr
vampyrax
linliz68
dreamer destiny - sorry they were actually smiles in my word doc but obviously didnt convert
Believer
touched by an alian
Ellie
believer_evans
FSUMSW94
AppleJacks
Jason's Lover
martine
roswell3053

TheAliensAreComing!
- Thanx for delurking and leaving feedback. Yeah i've never been to New York so i apologise for bad interpretation of the place, calling greenwich village the ghetto was probably worse though i'm surprised you did see that lol. Um as for Liz and Maria changing it isnt so much that they are lesbians. I mean your talking about girls who have never been with guys before so it's not they just decide one day to be straight. Liz was curious she wanted to xperience it and now she has she's enjoying it.

As for Maria well there is a lot more to the story as i'm sure you can appreciate and which will be revealed sooner.

Sweet Liz
Hazz
Bixie
orphyfets
obsession
NorafanofMaxandLiz
icequeen
FamersAmers
tequathisy - wow it sounds so bad now that i re-read it. Sorry!
Spicy trini1
g7silvers

Part 22

After an absolutely fabulous dinner, which Liz was surprised to find that Max had cooked from scratch, the evidence clearly left behind. The kitchen was covered in dirty dishes but Max refused to let her lift a finger to clean them, he insisted that’s what he paid his cleaner for and she would do it when she came the next day.

Liz was looking at the photos of Max and his family that covered his bookshelf when he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. His face instantly found her neck and he teased her with his soft kisses.

“Want to go to bed?” he whispered huskily. It was still early, very early in fact and sleep was the last thing on his mind.

“I’m not tired” Liz teased him. She turned in his arms until she was facing him.

“That’s good but you will be when I’m done with you Parker” he replied as he nipped at her lips.

“Well I do have to work off that enormous dinner you just fed me” she replied as she pretended to consider his proposal.

“That’s right,” he agreed this time he didn’t just nip at her lips he caressed them softly with his own. He slid his tongue into her mouth and teased her until she moaned into his mouth.

Max walked around the house and turned the lights off before he led Liz up the stairs towards his bedroom. Even though she had been here before she still looked around and found new things that she hadn’t noticed the first time she was here.

“What are you thinking?” Max asked her as he pulled her into his room and at the same time into his arms.

“It just occurred to me that I’ve only seen the bedroom and the bathroom on this floor” she smirked. She didn’t mind that much but if she were going to be spending time here it would be nice to know her way around.

“Yeah we never really got past the bedroom during our last tour did we?” he grinned sheepishly.

Liz ran her hands up his chest suggestively “no you skipped to the best part of the tour”

“I had another tour in mind” he whispered huskily “similar to the one I want to take right now,” he added.

Liz reached for her hem and pulled her shirt over her head then “how about a shower first?” she asked.

“Sounds good,” He agreed.

They both pulled off all their clothing before making their way into Max’s bathroom naked, hand in hand. Max turned the water on and stepped in to test it before he pulled Liz in with him.

“Hmm that feels good” Liz moaned as the hot water hit her back. She had clipped up her hair because she didn’t want it to get wet and it left her neck bare and inviting for Max.

Max pulled out the body wash Liz had brought with her and inhaled its coconut scent before pouring some onto a sponge and bringing it to her body. He washed her back first before leaning down and washing her legs. As he got closer to her heat Liz felt herself getting wetter and was aching for his touch but Max avoided the spot and continued to wash up her body until he reached her breasts.

“I think they need some special attention,” he whispered as he dropped the sponge and cupped her in his hands.

He worked the soap into her mounds before he began rolling her nipples between his fingers.

“Oh Max” Liz moaned as she threw her head back and enjoyed Max’s ministrations. But as quickly as he began caressing her his hands dropped away.

“All clean” he grinned at Liz when her eyes snapped open.

“I guess it’s your turn then” she suggested a mischievous glint in her eye.

“Yes I believe it is” Max replied.

Liz picked up the forgotten sponge and after applying some more body wash she began washing Max’s back before moving on to his legs. She kneeled down on the floor of the shower so she could do her job properly and it brought her face directly in line with Max’s very hard cock.

She washed both of his legs and paid special attention to his ass before she dropped the sponge and took his cock into her mouth.

“Oh fuck” Max cried out as her wet hot mouth sucked hard on his cock. She pumped the remaining part that wouldn’t fit into her mouth with her hands and it didn’t take long till Max blew his load in her mouth.

Liz licked his now placid cock clean before picking up the sponge and washing delicately.

“That was…” he started to say, he was completely speechless.

“Did you like that?” Liz asked as she ran her tongue upwards from his cock over his abdomen and towards his throat, her hand followed her tongue as she continued to wash him.

“Y-Yes” Max moaned.

Liz dropped the sponge then and took a step back “All clean” she smiled.

Max who was forced to take deep breaths to calm his body down was shocked at how in control Liz seemed to be. He was going crazy because he felt so sexually charged.

On the inside Liz was screaming, she needed his hands all over her body and she wanted them now.

Liz reached for the towel that Max got for her earlier and wrapped it around her body before stepping out of the shower.

“You coming?” she smirked over her shoulder when Max continued to just stand under the spray watching her.

“Yes” He said immediately jumping into action and followed her out of the shower.

Liz dried her body with the towel seductively as she tried to provoke a reaction out of Max. It didn’t take long; before she knew what hit her Max had lifted her onto the vanity, the towel forgotten on the floor as he plundered her mouth.

“Yes” she moaned.

Max grinned as he trailed kisses from her mouth down to her breasts taking an aching nipple into his mouth. He worked a hand between her legs and rubbed her wetness.

“Your so wet” he groaned.

Liz nodded and reached for his hard cock “I need you” she pleaded unable to pretend that she had been unaffected by their erotic shower together any longer.

Max couldn’t deny her his own cock hard as a rock once again so he slid inside her wet creamy depths in one powerful thrust.

“Yes” he hissed.

Liz spread her legs wide to allow his body to slam into her hard.

“Yes Max harder, faster” she begged.

Max didn’t disappoint either he changed this rhythm so his thrusts were hitting deeper and harder.

“Oh god………….. Ahh MAX!” she screamed.

“Yes oh god……….. Ahh LIZ!” Max cried as he also fell over the edge.

“Hmm lets go to bed,” he whispered when he finally recovered.

“Sounds good I’m ready for round 2” Liz replied huskily as she tightened her pussy around his cock. Max instantly hardened again and groaned.

“Oh fuck Liz,” he whispered against her chest.

He picked her up then without pulling out of her depths and carried her into his bedroom and onto his bed. As soon as she was lying on the bed he lied on top of her and instantly began sliding in and out of her body all over again. Liz wrapped her legs around his waist and met every one of his delicious thrusts into her body. His cock rubbed against her clit with every movement and drove her to the brink very quickly.

“Max, yes, yes, yes” she cried out.

As soon as Liz came down from her second orgasm Max flipped them over so she was straddling him and she immediately began rising up and down his cock.

“Oh god I love your cock” she whispered. He filled her up to the brink and it felt wonderful.

Max cupped her breasts as she rode him, pinching her nipples as he watched her face as it contorted in pleasure.

“You’re so fucking gorgeous,” he moaned.

Liz opened her eyes and looked down at him with a smile “so are you” she whispered.

“You look so sexy up there riding my cock, Liz”

“Oh god Max” she moaned.

Max raised his legs then and placed his feet on the bed and began thrusting up into Liz. He was so close and he wanted her to fall over the edge with him. He rotated his hips then “Oh fuck” Liz cried out as he hit a sensitive spot inside her.

“Come for me baby,” he moaned.

He palmed a breast with one hand whilst the other worked her clit. Liz was riding him hard and fast her arousal reaching its peak very quickly.

“Oh fuck Liz………..ahh LIZ!” Max cried as he finally came.

The feel of his hot cum bathing her walls pulled Liz over the edge then “ahh MAX!” she cried out before she slumped onto his chest exhausted.

“Wow” Max breathed out.

“Ah huh” Liz mumbled. After three very intense orgasms she was absolutely exhausted.

Max caressed her back gently as he watched her lying on his chest. He still couldn’t believe that she was here with him and everyday he was with her he became more thankful.

He rolled her gently onto her back when he realized that she had fallen asleep and covered her cooling body with a sheet.

“Goodnight beautiful” he whispered as he left a kiss on her forehead.

“Oh god Alex” Isabel moaned as he pressed her further into the door of her apartment.

Alex smiled against her neck as he nipped and sucked on her sensitive flesh. Their date had been perfect. Alex had taken her to a small Japanese restaurant that Michael had recommended the night before and Isabel had loved it. After that they had gone for a walk and grabbed some ice cream and talked about their lives. Alex was surprised by how much they actually had in common and when Isabel had invited him in for coffee when they reached her apartment he hadn’t hesitated.

Isabel had other things than coffee on her mind though. The minute they stepped foot inside the apartment she had pulled him to her and kissed him passionately. Alex responded eagerly pressing her against the door as he ravaged her right back.

“Lets go to my room,” she whispered shyly as his hand crept up under her satin shirt and caressed her breasts. She needed to feel more of his hands on her and quickly.

Alex nodded eagerly. It wasn’t the first time he had been with her but he felt like a nervous virgin as he followed her up the stairs and to her bedroom. Last time they had been together they had both been drinking and it had been hard and fast. Tonight he wanted it to last. He was determined he was going to fuck Isabel Evans all night.

Alex pulled her to him when they reached her bedroom his hands immediately finding their way back up her shirt and caressing her large breasts again.

“Fuck Izzy I love your tits” he found himself whispering.

“Oh Alex” she moaned.

He pushed her towards the bed then, shy Alex gone as he smirked down at her.

“I’m going to love everything minute of this,” he told her.

Isabel grinned back “I hope so”

TBC..........Saturday
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: Hello everyone, thank you so much for leaving your wonderful feedback. I'm glad you're all enjoying this, i hope you like this part as well. :D

Sternbetrachter
RASaero611
linliz68
hazz
FSUMSW94
Earth2Mama
su-lyn
taressa05
dreamer destiny
martine
Liz86000
believer_evans
Sweet Liz
orphyfets - Happy Birthday for Wed Steph
vamprax
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Ellie
obsession
FamersAmers
tequsthisy
Bixie
AppleJacks
g7silvers

Part 23

“Oh god yes, Alex, yes” Isabel cried out as she rode the waves of her orgasm before she slumped against his chest exhausted.

They had been going at it for close to two hours now and they were both completely spent.

“Wow” Alex mumbled when he finally got his breath back.

“Hmm you can say that again,” Isabel purred as she finally lifted her head and rolled off Alex’s body.

Alex rolled on to his side and studied the beauty he was lying in bed with. “What are you thinking about?” Isabel asked him.

Alex smiled at her and reached out to push some wet hair off her forehead. “Nothing” he lied. He didn’t want to spoil the moment by talking about his departure. It was hard to believe but it had been three weeks since Alex had arrived in New York and next week he was due back in Boston to start work.

“I’m exhausted” Isabel yawned and Alex laughed at her.

“Let’s get some sleep,” he suggested.

“Sounds good,” she agreed she realised that she had to get up and go to work the next morning. They settled comfortably together with Alex spooning her body and Isabel smiled. Maybe Liz was right after all she thought to herself.

The next morning Liz and Max moved around his bedroom and bathroom preparing for work like two lovers who had done it for years, certainly nothing like a couple who were doing it for the first time.

After they brushed their teeth Max stopped Liz as she made her way past him “come here beautiful” he whispered and kissed her lovingly and passionately.

When he pulled back Liz’s eyes remained closed and a smile lit up her beautiful face, which was covered with only the slightest amount of make up. He didn’t think that she needed any at all and had told her so when she was putting it on but she insisted that she liked to wear a little too work.

“Hmm good morning to you too handsome” she replied as she slowly opened her eyes and met his desire filled eyes. He looked extremely yummy today with a dark maroon shirt under a black pinstripe suit and a black tie finished of the ensemble perfectly.

“I don’t have much downstairs so how about we stop for breakfast on the way to work?” he suggested.

Liz smiled “hmm as long as I get some coffee I’ll be happy,” she informed him which caused Max to laugh.

“So you’re one of those,” he said.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Liz asked pretending as though his comment had insulted her.

“One of those people who are intolerable until they get their morning fix” he laughed.

“Well usually yes but when I’m with you I just cant seem to wipe this stupid grin off my face” she said totally embarrassed.

Max looked at her though and smiled a 100 watt smile “good”

Grabbing her hand they made their way downstairs and hopped into Max’s car and sped off towards the city and the real world.

Michael stared at his computer and re-read the email in front of him for the fifth time before he finally sighed and finally hit the send button. He knew it was either going to be a very bad idea or a very good one, time would tell he thought to himself.

He checked the time and realized he needed to get his butt into gear and off to work so hitting the switch he turned his computer screen off and headed out the front door.

Maria yawned and looked at the clock when her alarm went off. She couldn’t believe that it was already time to get up. Last night she had spent hours on the computer. After talking to Michael she had caught up with her world of fan fiction and after reading a weeks worth of updates she was more or less up to date.

She turned her coffee machine on before she made her way towards the bathroom for a shower. She didn’t have to work till later that afternoon so there was no rush. Maria wasn’t surprised that Alex hadn’t come home the night before and she had to admit despite that she wasn’t Isabel’s number one fan she was glad that her best friend was happy.

After a nice long shower where she washed her hair, made her way into the kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee and her eyes landed on the phone and she wondered whether she should call.

Max and Liz stopped at Gloria Jeans down the road from where Liz worked and after enjoying a large coffee and a croissant together they walked hand in hand towards Liz’s building.

“You should get to work” Liz smiled at him as he pulled her into his arms for a kiss. It was only 8 o’clock but normally Max would be seated behind his desk up to his arms in work by this time.

“No I should be saying goodbye to my girlfriend” he whispered against her lips.

Liz smiled and returned the kiss. She loved hearing him call her his girlfriend.

When the kiss began to become too heated Max reluctantly pulled back, he realized they were on a New York sidewalk and he didn’t want to give anyone a free show.

“Thanks for breakfast” he smiled. Liz had insisted on paying for breakfast that morning as a small thank you for picking her up the night before.

“Thank you for last night” he grinned which caused Liz to blush knowing exactly which parts of the night before he was thanking her for.

“Your welcome” she finally said and Max smiled at her flushed face.

He took a step back then knowing that if he didn’t leave now he never would and they both had to get to work “I’ll call you” he told her.

“You better” she laughed at him.

“Bye babe” he called out then and Liz stopped just before she walked through the glass doors to her office building.

“Bye sweetie” she replied and with a final wave she stepped inside her office.

Alex sat back and watched Isabel as she walked around the room getting ready for her day at work.

“What are your plans for today?” she asked him.

“Not much” Alex shrugged “I’ll probably just head back to Maria’s apartment” he informed her.

“Why don’t you come by for lunch?” she asked. Isabel was well aware that Alex’s job was in Boston and that eventually he would have to go back but she had made the decision that instead of dwelling on it she would just make every moment with him count.

“Sounds good” he smiled.

Isabel looked at the clock and frowned before turning back to Alex. She had to go but she didn’t want to.

“Feel free to stay as long as you want,” she told him.

He nodded “I’ll be by around one for lunch is that ok?”

“I can’t wait” she told him as she leaned in and kissed him goodbye and once she was gone Alex sighed and slumped into the bed. What the hell was he supposed to do, he lived and worked in Boston and the girl of his dreams was in New York?

Liz had just entered her office when her phone started ringing.

“Good morning Elizabeth Parker” she greeted formally.

“Hi Liz” Maria greeted.

“Maria hi” Liz smiled. She was shocked to be hearing from Maria but also very glad.

“I was wondering if you were busy for lunch?” she asked her. “I thought it would be nice if we could catch up, you know just the two of us?”

Liz smiled “I would love that Maria” she told her.

“Great well what about around one that way I can go straight to work after that?”

“Let me just check my schedule” Liz said. Opening her calendar she had a quick scan of what she had to do that day but saw that she was free for lunch.

“One is fine so I’ll meet you downstairs?”

“Yep see you then” Maria said.

“Bye”

“Bye”

Liz smiled again as she hung up the phone. She wanted so badly to have a friendship with Maria. She really wanted to be able to confide in her about her growing feelings for Max but she wasn’t sure how she would react.

“I’ll see how lunch goes,” she told herself.

Michael was still wondering if he did the right thing sending the email as he walked into his office. He was a graphic designer and he loved his job but his mind was else where today.

He picked up his phone and dialed Max then, he needed to talk to him to get some advice.

Max looked at the pile of work in his in-tray and winced. He should have been working on it all weekend but instead he had spent it with Liz. The thought of her made him smile. He knew it would take some late nights to clear his load and he frowned at the thought that late nights meant not seeing Liz.

He picked up his private phone on the first ring “Yeah”

“Good morning to you to Max” Michael replied.

“Hey Mike what’s up?” he asked.

“What do you say to lunch today I need to bend your ear on a few things?” Michael suggested.

Max looked at his pile of work again and sighed, he couldn’t afford it but Michael was a good mate “Sure the usual spot?” he asked.

“Yep see you at one” Michael told him.

“Bye” Max replied before putting the receiver down.

He looked at the pile again and after he decided it wasn’t going to get itself done he dug into the pile only stopping to make a quick phone call.

“Maria” Alex called out as he entered her apartment with the spare key she had given him.

“In here” Maria called out from in front of her computer.

She had a bit of spare time so after doing some housework she decided to get on the Internet and send an email to her mum. She noticed as soon as it opened that there was an email from Michael and found herself smiling. They had struck up a strange little friendship the night before.

“Hey” Alex smiled as he walked in dressed in the same clothes he had left the night before in.

“Good date?” Maria smirked.

Alex grinned and nodded “Yep and I’m meeting her for lunch too” he said.

“Wow sounds like you getting serious” Maria commented raising he eyebrow in question.

Alex sighed “I’d like it to be but…” he trailed off.

“You’re leaving to go back home next week” she finished for him.

Alex slumped down in the seat across from Maria “I don’t what to do Maria, I mean I think she could be the one but I can’t tell that from three dates”

“Well you’ve still got a week so I suggest you spend as much time with her as possible and then take it from there. If you think it could be more by the time you go back home then talk to her, you could both try commuting for a while”

Alex thought about what she said and realized that she was right. He would take the time he had left with Isabel and make the most of it.

TBC......Mostly likely Tuesday

TPIHF will be updated tomorrow & i posted my new story Mixed Up on Thursday so check it out its on the AU board
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: Hi people. Happy Tuesday :) Thank you for the feedback glad your liking this so far! I hope you all like this next part too.

taressa05
Sweet Liz
Sternbetrachter
obsession
Liz86000
touched by an alian
FSUMSW94
Maxsgurl
behrlyliz
RASaero611
Ellie
Earth2Mama
Topy458
dreamer destiny
icequeen
vampyrax
haz
orphyfets
martine
su-lyn
tequathisy
linliz68
cherie
g7silvers
To_Kiss_A_Frog

Part 24

It was exactly one on the dot when Liz exited the elevator down stairs. Maria waited by the front doors for Liz to come out she had decided to enjoy the sunshine since she was a little early.

“Hi” Liz said happily as she moved to give Maria a hug.

“Hey” Maria replied back as she hugged Liz tightly. It felt like forever since they had been alone like this together and for the first time since their break up the touching Liz didn’t feel like a sexual thing.

“I’m so glad we’re doing this” Liz confessed as they automatically just fell in step from years of practice as they walked along the busy New York streets.

“Me too it’s good to catch up” she replied.

“So there is this great little place around the corner that Max told me about. You want to check it out?” Liz suggested.

Maria smiled but not for the first time since she had met Max Evans she wondered who he really was to Liz. “Sure”

The place was fairly busy but to both Maria and Liz’s delight they served a little of everything. If you wanted pasta, pizza, burgers or salad they catered for you.

“This place is great” Maria grinned as she looked over the menu.

“It is isn’t it” she agreed.

“So what’s been happening? How’s work?” Maria asked.

Liz sighed, “to tell you the truth I’m kind of over it,” she admitted.

“How so?”

“I’ve sat back for the past three years Maria and watched men that I work with who don’t put in half the amount of hours I do or bring in half the amount of money I do get promoted above me and I’ve copped it. But now they’re loading me up with twice the amount of work with out any reward. No pay rise, no promotion and they just expect me to do it” she huffed.

“Maybe you should leave?” Maria suggested. She never really understood Liz’s job or her desire to be at the top but the way she explained it didn’t sound like a good deal to Maria at all especially if it meant that Liz had to work even more hours that she was now.

“Yeah maybe your right” Liz agreed and Max’s previous offer to join Evans popped into her head. Liz knew deep down that a month ago she probably wouldn’t have worried about the extra work but now every extra case she had take on meant less time that she had to spend with Max.

“How about you? Anything knew?” Liz enquired.

Maria hesitated before answering, “well actually I’ve been kind of mucking around with this band whose lead singer just had a baby,” she said.

Liz’s face lit up in a smile “Your kidding” it had always been Maria’s dream to be a singer. She had the voice of an angel but was terrified of singing in front of crowds and so far had not been able to overcome it.

“No and so far its going ok. I played a small gig with them and they said they’ll start me off with a few smaller ones before we move onto something a little bigger” she said.

“Oh Maria that’s fantastic” Liz squealed.

“Yeah I’m so happy” she admitted to Liz.

“When are you playing next I want to come” she said.

“Next weekend” Maria informed her.

“I’m there,” she said.

Conversation ceased for a few minutes then as they both placed their order.

“So I wanted to ask you how well you know Michael?” Maria tentatively approached.

“Michael?” Liz said.

“Yeah” Maria blushed.

Liz bit on her lip as she watched her best friend blush over Michael. In the whole time she had known Maria she had never reacted that way before over a guy.

“I only met him the other night but he’s Max’s best friend and Isabel has known him most of her life as well so using their judgment I would say he’s a great guy” she replied.

“Why?” she asked then with a mischievous grin, a plan already forming in her mind. Maria had experienced a hard life growing up no one knew that better than Liz. She had major trust issues with men and she had good reasons for that but maybe she was ready to heal, maybe she was ready to let someone else in.

“Oh I was just wondering” she waved off.

“Oh ok” Liz said biting her lip to stop her smile.

At the same time……..

Max walked into Pete’s and looked around for Michael “Maxwell” Michael called out from the opposite side to where he was looking. He looked to Michael and then back to the familiar looking brunette who was apparently having lunch with Maria. Deciding not to bother her, and knowing that if he went over there he wouldn’t be able to stop himself from kissing her Max walked towards Michael.

“Hey man” he greeted shaking his hand.

“Hey” Michael replied.

Max sat down then “what’s up?” he asked Michael.

Michael sighed typical Max to get straight to the point. “Right to the point like usual” he said.

Max sighed “sorry man but you wouldn’t believe the amount of work I have piled on my desk,” he said.

“It’s cool” Michael said.

Max glanced across the restaurant when he heard Liz’s familiar laugh and smiled.

“What you staring at?” Michael wondered.

Max grinned, “Liz is over there,” he said.

“Really?” he said.

“Yeah looks like she’s having lunch with Maria” he said.

Michael’s eyes lit up at the mention of Maria, which didn’t go unnoticed to Max “Really?” he said.

Max chuckled “you know how to pick them Michael” he said.

“What?”

“Please it’s obvious from the look on your face when I mentioned Maria that you have a bit of a thing for her”

Michael sighed “I know I’m hopeless its actually what I wanted to talk to you about”

Max just waited for him to continue, “do you think I stand a chance or is she really only into girls?” he asked.

Max thought about the question “I don’t know. As far as I know Liz is her only lover,” he told him.

Max looked across the restaurant again as he heard Liz squeal.

Michael chuckled at his best friend he was a total goner. Not that he could blame him really from what he had seen and heard about Liz she was a top chick. “Lets go over there,” he told him as he threw his napkin on the table and prepared to stand up.

Also at the same time…

Isabel wasted no time falling into Alex’s arms when he picked her up for lunch. She had had a hellish morning and she couldn’t wait to see him.

Alex laughed when she practically fell into his arms “It’s nice to see you too” he said taking the opportunity to kiss her.

Isabel moaned into his mouth and immediately deepened the kiss by swiping her tongue along his bottom lip.

“God Bel” he whispered when he pulled back. She drove him completely crazy didn’t she realise that?

Isabel smiled at the small endearment “My grandfather used to call me that” she told him.

“Yeah?” he asked a little worried that she didn’t like him using the shortened version of her name.

“Yeah I like it” she admitted.

“Good” he grinned.

They walked a few blocks until they found a busy little café that they liked the look of and walked in and asked for a table.

While they waited Isabel looked around the stylish café and almost did a double take when she saw her brother and Michael standing at table, which appeared to hold two women, she could tell right away that her brother was flirting from by the way he leaned intimately into her women and the teasing smile on his face and her anger immediately rose at her brother. How dare he do this to Liz? she thought to herself.

She turned to Alex who was talking to a waiter “Excuse me for a minute” she said. Alex saw the fire in her eyes immediately and followed her every step with his eyes as she charged towards her brother.

“Maxwell Evans what the hell do you think you’re doing?” she hissed at Max as she approached from behind.

“You sure?” Max asked as they walked over.

“Yep good excuse to talk to Maria again” he smiled at Max.

“Well fancy meeting you lovely ladies here” Max grinned once he approached the table Liz and Maria were sitting at. He was happy to see as he approached that they appeared to be having a great time and he was glad because he knew how much it meant to Liz that her and Maria remain best friends.

Maria and Liz looked up surprised “Max, Michael!” Liz greeted.

Maria’s eyes narrowed as she watched the way Max stared at Liz before his eyes drifted to hers briefly. “Hi Max” she smiled and then looked up at Michael “Hi Michael”

“Hey” he greeted.

“How are you Liz?” he asked.

“Good thanks Michael” she replied.

“What are you guys doing here?” she asked Max then.

“Just catching up for lunch” he smiled. “Have you ordered yet?” he asked.

“Yeah a few minutes ago” Liz confirmed.

Michael looked at Maria again and smiled a little when he found her staring at him too “Mind if we join you?” he asked them.

Maria’s mouth fell open “Um I…. Liz?” she turned to her best friend.

Liz bit back a giggle “Sure pulls up some seats” she said.
“Maxwell Evans what the hell do you think you’re doing?” Max turned at the sound of his name to be confronted by his very angry sister.

“Isabel what?” he asked.

“How could you do this to Liz” she hissed in a whisper so that only Max could hear.

Hearing Isabel’s voice Liz poked her head around Max’s legs and smiled at her roommate completely oblivious to the reason she was so upset with Max “Hi Iz” she smiled.

“Liz!” Isabel squealed shocked which caused Max to smirk.

Maria threw a confused look at Michael wondering what the hell was up with Isabel but all he did was shrug and take a seat next to her.

Seeing the scene that was unfolding Alex wasted no time in approaching the group.

“Alex” Liz beamed again “fancy meeting you two here. Seems everyone had the same idea today” she laughed.

Isabel blushed red as her brother continued to stare at her with a raised eyebrow “You were saying Isabel?”

“I’m sorry,” she said.

Max nodded “We’ll talk about this later” he told her and Isabel agreed.

“Why don’t you guys join us too?” Liz suggested so in the end the six of them moved to a bigger table.

TBC.......Ok here's the thing people I'm actally going skiing on Friday so i wont be near my PC which means one of two things might happen. If i have the part written i will hopefully update Sunday night. Or there wont be another update until next Tuesday. :| Sorry!!

But... TPIHF will be updated tomorrow night and a new part of Mixed up on Thursday night.

And..... I am posting the prologue of Game of Love here on the AA board tonight!! So check it out and let me know what you think!
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: HI everyone. Well i made it back from my skiing adventures in one piece which is great news. Other great news is that i have a new part of Some Girls for you :wink:

Thanks for the feedback. Hope you enjoy

lizard_queen
vampyrax
su-lyn
behrlyliz
tequathisy
Maxsgurl
Sternbetrachter
FSUMSW94
FamersAmers
Topy458
RASaero611
Ellie
icequeen
urpersonaloddball
linliz68
Sweet Liz
believer_evans
martine
Earth2Mama
orphyfets
g7silvers
AppleJacks
hazz
obsession
NorafanofMaxandLiz
confusedfool
cherie
dreamer destiny

Part 25

“Don’t you think it’s weird that we all ended up in the same place for lunch” Isabel chuckled as they waiter came to take the rest of the tables orders.

“Yeah small world” Liz replied as she shifted in her seat and closer to Max who had taken the seat next to her. Michael and Maria sat across from them both sitting silently and looking quite awkward with one another.

“So Alex have you enjoyed your trip to New York?” Max asked him trying to find something to concentrate on other than the feel of Liz’s legs against his own or how her small hand was resting high on his thigh.

Alex swallowed the mouthful of water he had before answering “Yeah it’s been great, I hate to leave” he said sending a sideways glance at Isabel who had gone quiet all of a sudden.

“Yeah the place kind of grows on you doesn’t it?” Max smiled.

“Yeah I plan on coming back soon and a lot more often” he replied but his comment was directed entirely at Isabel who finally looked up at him.

Michael kept turning to Maria wanting to open his mouth and say something but every time he did he couldn’t find his voice. He wondered if she received his email yet? She hadn’t said anything so did that mean that she hadn’t or was this her way of turning him down.

“So working today?” he finally asked.

“Um yeah” Maria nodded “how about you, busy?” she asked.

“Not too bad today I just finished a new design actually” he said.

Seeing that everyone was deep in conversation Liz leaned in closer to Max “how’s work?” she asked.

Max groaned “you have no idea how much work I have to do and at the rate I’m going you’ll be lucky to see me for the rest of the week” he said.

Liz frowned “that bad?”

Max nodded. “So you’ll be pulling a few all nighters over the next week?” she asked.

“Unfortunately yes. I’m sorry,” he whispered.

Liz smiled “Max please don’t be sorry. I understand how work can be,” she explained.

“Sure you wont change your mind and come work for me?” he asked jokingly.

“I was actually going to ask you about that” she said then.

Max arched an eyebrow at her in question.

“Got any openings?” she asked.

The more she thought about it the more she knew Maria was right. There were plenty of other firms that would be happy to have her including Evans and associates where she wouldn’t be taken for granted just because she was a woman who was good at her job.

“Of course” he said “just say the word and there will be an office and computer waiting for you” he said.

Liz nodded and smiled “ok” she told him.

“So you and Max seemed to have got close” Maria commented as her and Liz walked back towards Liz’s office.

Liz stiffened a little but recovered before Maria could notice, “Is that a bad thing?” she asked her.

“What? No” Maria shook her head “its great you’ve made some new friends” she added.

Liz watched Maria’s expression then and wondered if she really did think that “Max is a wonderful guy you know” she told her.

“I believe you. I didn’t like him at first but that’s because I was feeling all territorial” she giggled.

“And now?” Liz asked.

“Your right he is a really nice guy and I’m glad you have another friend” she said but it was the way that Maria said friend that made Liz realise that Maria wasn’t as ok with it as she was pretending to be.

They reached Liz’s office building then “Max and I are close. I like him a lot” she told Maria “and I need for you to be ok with that,” she added.

“H-How close?” Maria asked then her words faltering slightly as Liz looked at her.

“I…” Liz started to explain but before she could get the words out her mobile started ringing.

“Shit” she cursed as she fished it out of her purse.

“I’m sorry” she apologized to Maria as she answered it.

After a few minutes of talking to her client who seemed to be in a panic about something she asked him to hold on a minute.

“I need to take this. Can we talk later?” she asked.

Maria nodded and smiled and they hugged briefly before Liz disappeared into her building.

When Liz got home that night she was surprised to find Alex there “Hi” she smiled.

“Hey hope you don’t mind but Isabel gave me a key and told me to come over whenever I wanted and since Maria is at work I was kind of at a loose end” he explained.

“Don’t be silly of course I don’t mind,” she told him kicking off her shoes before slumping into the comfortable lounge across from him.

“Lunch was weird today wasn’t it?” she smiled.

“Yeah what are the chances of us all going to the same place at the same time for lunch” he said.

“I know,” she said.

“Liz” Alex started cautiously “is there something going on with you and Max?” he asked.

Liz tensed a little before she sighed letting it all drift away “Um yeah there is” she told him honestly.

Alex blew out a breath “um wow” he said.

Liz giggled, “I know its weird isn’t it,” she said.

Liz had never really dated before she had gotten involved with Maria. “Um yeah but I guess I was going to find it weird no matter who it was. You were with Maria for so long,” he told her.

“I know. I tried to tell her this afternoon” she sighed “I don’t want to hurt her but I know the longer I don’t tell her the more hurt she’ll be”

“Why do you think it will hurt her?” he asked.

Liz bit on her bottom lip “I don’t make a habit of lying and I wont start with you Alex” she told him “I actually went out with Max before I officially broke things off with Maria” she said.

“Ahh” he said.

“Part of the reason Maria and I began fighting had a lot to do with the fact I wasn’t happy, I was restless so after I admitted to Isabel that I was curious about being with a male she set me up with Max”

“She set you up to use her brother?” Alex laughed. “That’s priceless”

Liz smiled “yeah well Max was a bit of play boy and since at first the date was about sex she thought he was ideal. No one ever expected that we would develop into something more”

“He’s a playboy?” Alex cried.

“He was Alex.” She pointed out “Max had some issues with relationships which are part of why the two of us didn’t start anything until last weekend. He cares about me Alex and I care about him, a lot,” she argued.

“I can see that” he whispered, “You’re happier than I’ve ever seen you and I think Maria sees it too” he told her.

“I hope so. I don’t want to loose her Alex but my relationship with Max is important to me too” she told him honestly.

“I think that all you can really do is be truthful with her Liz. Maria treasures your friendship too and it might take her a while to get used to it but she will”

“She’ll be angry” Liz said.

“Maybe you can leave out the stuff about the sex,” he told her.

“What happened to being truthful?” Liz smirked.

“I think it would hurt her unnecessarily,” he said.

Liz nodded she agreed with him completely.

“What about you? I thought you would be happier considering the wonderful women you’ve met,” she said then pointedly.

“I leave in two days Lizzie,” he whispered “and I’m not ready to leave her,” he admitted.

“Then don’t” Liz shrugged like it was no big deal.

“Well that’s great advice Liz” he frowned.

“No hear me out Alex. So you have a job and an apartment waiting for you in Boston what else?” she asked.

“Not much” he shrugged not getting her point.

“While here in New York you have your two best friends and potentially the girl of your dreams” she said.

Alex looked at her and nodded “jobs and apartments will come and go” she shrugged. “No one knows that better than me,” she told him.

Alex looked at her confused but Liz smiled “I handed my notice in this afternoon”

“What! But you love your job” he said, “not to mention you get paid a lot of money”

“I do. I love what I do and I do get paid to do it but there are places I could love doing my job more that will pay me more and appreciate me more” she told him.

“Um ok well that’s great I guess”

“You know Alex you’ve been talking about your own business for as long as I can remember, what ever happened to that dream?” Liz asked.

“I don’t know I guess it got buried under all the university bills,” he whispered truthfully.

“Well maybe its time to unbury it” she shrugged.

“Maybe your right” he whispered “thanks Liz”

Once Isabel came home that night Liz disappeared upstairs to give them some time to talk and while she was lying on her own bed and thinking about Max a thought popped into her head.

Rushing in the bathroom she quickly showered and changed before grabbing her stuff and heading down the stairs.

Alex and Isabel were cuddling on the couch while watching the news “Guys I’m heading out so I’ll see you later” she said.

“You here for tea?” Isabel asks.

“No” she smiled “I’m going to have dinner with Max” she informed them.

“I thought he was working all night?” Isabel asked.

“He is” Liz grinned.

Isabel hopped out of her seat and moved towards her bag then and produced a card for her. “Then you’re going to need this. It gives you complete access to the building.”

“Thanks Iz”

“Your welcome” she smiled in reply.

TBC........Tuesday
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: Hi everyone. Thank you so much for your feedback especially the lurkers who stopped by to say hi.

I know it feels like it's taking forever for Liz to fess up to Maria but its such an awkward situation and truthfully Liz is being selfish at the moment! she's trying to make a go at her relationship with Max which is hard to do when you still have your ex heavily involved in your life.

Anyway on with the story hope you enjoy

Ellie
Sternbetrachter
FSUMSW94
su-lyn
Maxsgurl
vampyrax
urpersonalodball
linliz68
believer_evans
icequeen
Earth2Mama
orphyfets
dreamer destiny
g7silvers
RASaero611
AppleJacks
Timelord31
tequathisy
cherie
POM - thank you!!
Topy458
Believer
obsession
behrlyliz
madroswellfan

Part 26

Liz was surprised at how easy it was to gain access to Max’s office. After stopping to pick up some Chinese she had caught a cab to the high rise building and used the elevator in the car park to get to the top floor where the Evans and Associates offices resided. Isabel was right the card she had given her ensured that she could get through all the security measures they had in place.

It wasn’t hard to find Max’s office once she reached the correct floor, it was the biggest office and it had his named etched onto the door. The door was open and as Liz approached she could see him sitting back in his high back leather chair, pen in hand and reading over some notes. He looked tired and stressed she thought but at the same time incredibly sexy she had no idea how he pulled it off.

“So how does Chinese for dinner and me for dessert sound?” she asked as she leaned against the doorframe.

Max’s head snapped up and his eyes met hers when he heard her voice “Liz” he said shocked “what are you doing here?” he asked dumbfounded.

Liz grinned “well my incredibly sexy boyfriend is working overtime and I figured he would be too busy for dinner so I brought it to him” she explained holding up the bag full of Chinese food.

Max licked his lips as he looked at her, she was right he was starving and it wasn’t just for food. He threw the brief he was reading down on his desk and smiled at her “come here beautiful” he whispered huskily.

Liz placed the Chinese down on his desk before moving around it to take a seat in his lap. She leaned in to give him a brief hello kiss but Max sunk his hand into her hair and pulled her harder against him. He kissed her passionately, drinking her like he was a starved man and when he pulled back panting he grinned at the ravished look on Liz’s face.

“How did you get in here?” he asked her.

Liz smiled wickedly “I have connections you know”

“Isabel?” he asked.

“Yeah she gave me her all access card and I’m glad she did”

“Me too” he agreed.

He looked from Liz to the bag then not sure which he wanted to devour first “You hungry?” Liz asked.

Max’s stomach chose that exact moment to growl and Liz laughed “I’ll take that as a yes” she said as she jumped off his lap and went and got the bag full of food.

They settled on the couch that Max had in his office with boxes of Chinese and chopsticks “This is good” He told her with a mouthful of sweet and sour pork. Liz giggled at him as she delicately sucked some noodles into her mouth.

“Thank you for that” Max said as he cleaned up the boxers and put them in his trash.

Liz smiled “Your welcome” she told him.

He walked towards her then an evil grin on his face “what was it you said about dessert?”

“And here I thought you were too busy to eat” Liz said.

“I’m never to busy for you” he told her as he covered her body and pressed her against the back of the couch.

Max nipped at her mouth eagerly until she opened up for the invasion of his tongue. He tasted spicy like the Chinese he had just eaten but also his usual sweet taste as well. Liz wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him with her as she sunk further into the comfortable couch.

“God Liz” he moaned as he moved his mouth away from her mouth and down her neck, over her pulse point. “I want you so much” he told her.

“Oh yes Max me too” she moaned.

He pulled back then and helped her out of her clothes and when she was completely naked she helped him remove his.

“Lay down baby” she told him “let me do all the work”

Max wasn’t going to deny her. The idea of her looming above him and riding his cock was such a turn on. He flipped onto his back and waited for Liz to crawl up his body. She didn’t disappoint and soon after sunk down on his cock.

“Yes” he hissed bucking his hips upwards and sinking deeper inside of her. He raised his hands and cupped her aching breasts then and Liz moaned her approval, her head falling back as she automatically began bucking against him more quickly.

“Max, Max” she moaned.

“God Liz you feel so good. So wet and tight” he moaned.

Max reached up and took a rosy nipple into his mouth then, sucking it until it was hard as a bullet before grazing his teeth over it causing Liz to cry out. He did the same thing to the other one as well unaware that his ministrations were wreaking havoc on Liz’s body.

“Oh god baby” she cried out as she felt her orgasm fast approaching “yes, yes……….ahh MAX” she screamed out as her orgasm washed over her.

Max thrust into her harder and faster then and was soon following her over the edge “LIZ………….ahh”

“So what time is your flight on Wednesday?” Isabel asked Alex after Liz was gone.

“Eleven” he answered as he looked down at her. She wasn’t looking at him; her blonde hair was covering her eyes and her face held no emotion. Alex inwardly sighed, she probably didn’t care that he was even leaving and here he was pinning over her.

“Right” she replied.

“You must be looking forward to getting home,” she finally said after a long bout of silence.

Alex looked at her wondering if she really thought that was true “Boston isn’t home” he answered. One thing that Liz had been right about was that there was nothing in Boston that Alex loved not like in New York. You, Liz and Maria are home he thought to himself.

“Well yeah obviously Roswell will always be home but you know what I mean” she said.

Alex looked at her again then but she was still avoiding his gaze and it beginning to annoy him. “Yeah” was all he said before he turned his attention back to the screen.

Isabel finally looked up at him and noticed that he was too interested in the television to care what she was saying. Her heart broke at the fact that he didn’t care that in three days he would be leaving New York and leaving her behind and she didn’t think she would ever find someone like him again.

Alex Whitman wasn’t the normal type of guy that she would date. Most of the men in her life were people like Kyle Valenti, smug, rich and selfish but they had served the purpose that she had wanted them for. They had fulfilled her wants and desires physically but no one had ever come close to fulfilling her emotionally as Alex had. He was funny, confident but most of all she knew he was a decent guy she could see that by the way he treated his best friends. He loved Maria and Liz and she knew he would do anything for them and that’s what she wanted. She wanted Alex Whitman to love her but most of all she wanted him to stay.

Isabel felt her emotions getting the best of her and she knew that if she didn’t get away from him that she would be in tears any moment “excuse me” she whispered brokenly “I have to go the bathroom” she explained before she jumped up and ran up the stairs towards the bathroom. Alex watched sadly as she fled.

Twenty minutes later Isabel still hadn’t come back downstairs and Alex was willing to admit that something was wrong. He walked up the stairs and into Isabel’s room, which was empty. He noticed that the bathroom door was closed and approached it silently. At first he couldn’t hear anything but then the faint sounds of Isabel sobs broke through the door.

“Isabel?” he called out.

Inside the bathroom Isabel was on the toilet sobbing her heart out. Once she had let a few tears fall the rest had followed and she had been unable to stop. “Just a minute” she called out trying to sound cheery as she wiped at her eyes furiously.

“Are you ok?” he asked.

“Fine I’ll be just a minute,” she said again.

“Isabel I know you’re not all right please let me in” he begged.

Eventually Isabel came to the door and since she was unable to hide her red puffy eyes Alex immediately knew she had been crying.

“Hey” he whispered as he pulled her into his arms “what’s wrong?”

Isabel sobbed against his chest “what’s wrong?” she cried, “you’re leaving and you don’t even care”

Alex frowned was she really crying because he was leaving. Had he been wrong and did she care after all “I didn’t think you cared that much” he told her.

“Of course I do” she cried.

Alex pulled back so he was looking into her tear filled eyes “I don’t want to go” he told her “don’t for a second think that I want to leave you”

Isabel allowed him to pull her back into his arms then where they cried together over his pending departure.

Maria,

Staying at Isabel and Liz’s tonight

Alex

Maria smiled enviously as she read her best friends note. She was happy that Alex had found someone and she hoped that he had talked to her about what they were going to do when Friday came and he had to leave.

Work had been especially tiring today so she was kind of glad to have the house to herself. All she wanted to do was kick of her shoes before sinking into a warm bubble bath.

She walked past her computer then on the way to her bedroom and she remembered the email she had received from Michael that morning and that she hadn’t had the chance to read it and her curiosity got the better of her. She sat down and clicked on the email and waited for it to open before she began reading.

Sent: Monday, 16 August 2005 8:51 AM
To: HurricaneDeluca
Subject: ??

Dear Maria,

So I know we don’t know each other very well, hell we only met a couple of days ago but I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you since then.

I know it’s a bit forward but I was wondering if you might consider going out with me sometime? I would have rung and asked you properly but I didn’t have your phone number :-). Of course if you don’t want to I completely understand but I would really like to be your friend.

Michael.

Maria’s hand shook as she scrolled through the email one last time. She couldn’t believe he was asking her out, no guy had ever asked her out before and despite herself she found herself smiling at the thought. There was something about Michael Guerin that made her want to trust him, to confide in him but just as quickly as the thought crossed her mind she shook it away.

“You can’t trust him Maria they’re all the same,” she said to herself.
She abandoned the computer and her email from Michael then and went to the bathroom to soak in a nice hot bath. She thought about what her two best friends might be doing that night and her mind replayed the conversation she had with Liz at lunchtime. She had the feeling that Liz had wanted to tell her something and she suspected it had to do with Max.

Between Alex’s new relationship with Isabel and Liz’s new friendship with Max Maria realised that she was just feeling lonely that was the only reason she was contemplating accepting Michaels offer. Of course she would only agree to go out with him as friends though. She wasn’t sure how much Michael really knew about her she would have thought Max would have told him about her previous relationship with Liz but she could be wrong.

“I need to talk to Liz” she told herself and was determined to do it as soon as she got out of the bath.

TBC.........Saturday

Game of Love was also updated tonight
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: Hi everyone. Thank you for the feedback. I hope you enjoy the next part :D

Sternbetrachter
berhlyliz
Earth2Mama
obsession
FSUMSW94
POM
Liz86000
Topy458
madroswellfan
dreamer destiny
Maxsgurl
orphyfets
Ellie
su-lyn
believer_evans
Timelord31
Believer
linliz68
g7silvers
RASaero611
NorafanofMaxandLiz
FamersAmers
martine
AppleJacks
cherie
LoveGuerin2Much

Part 27

Liz felt so good as she lied in Max’s arms if she had her way she’d never leave but she knew that Max still had a lot of work to do.

She sighed as she finally climbed off him, picked up her clothes and started to put them back on. Max remained on the lounge and watched her every move with a smile.

Liz caught him looking at her and blushed “what?” she asked.

“Nothing just looking” he told her with a small laugh before he sat up and pulled on his boxers and pants.

“So you remember what we were talking about at lunch?” she brought up then.

“Um refresh my memory there were a few topics of conversation,” he told her.

“About your previous job offer” she said.

“Yeah” he nodded “are you interested?”

“Were you serious?” she asked.

“Of course I was,” he told her.

“We loose millions of dollars of business every year. If I had you on staff we could aim at keeping a fair chunk of that” he told her.

Liz nodded “I also have my own clientele” she told him.

Max sat back in the lounge then, his shirt undone “are you serious?” he asked her.

Liz bit her lip “I resigned today” she told him.

Max looked at her completely surprised. He had thought she was pretty happy in her current job.

“Really?” he said.

“Yeah I gave notice and I finish up in two weeks”

“I’m sure that wasn’t well received,” he said.

Liz shrugged she didn’t really have much of an idea on what the partners thought at all so far. “I wouldn’t know I just handed my written notice into Tate,” she said.

Max smirked “You do realise that on Monday they’ll have you in their office and will use every trick in the book to get you to stay?”

“They can try but it won’t work. I’ll be very happy to inform them why I’m leaving as well”

“And that is?” he asked interested to know. They didn’t talk about their work too often.

“In the past few months they’ve continued to increase my case load with no professional gain for me whilst men that aren’t as accomplished or experienced as me are getting promoted. I’ve worked there three years Max and I’m not even a junior partner”

“Its an old school law firm Liz. I encourage you to speak your mind but at the end of the day it won’t make a difference. They’ll offer you a pay rise and some bullshit excuse about how they just don’t have any openings that suit you at the moment” he knew about that very well because it’s the same way Evans had run until he had put his foot down and insisted his father stop conducting business that way. Evans still didn’t have a lot of women working for them but they certainly weren’t against the idea of having a woman as a senior partner some day.

“And what about Evans and Associates is that your view as well?” she asked.

“No definitely not” he assured her.

“Liz, I would love for you to come and work for us in fact I’m prepared to offer you an office right now but I think because of our personal relationship it would be best if I speak to my father and a couple of the other senior partners first. If they agree which I’m sure they will then you can come in for a formal meeting where I’ll put our proposal on the table and talk money” he told her.

Liz grinned, “that sounds good and I agree with you, I don’t want people around the office gossiping about why I got the job”

“I’ll talk to my Dad and some of the other partners tomorrow” he smiled.

Liz picked up her phone the next morning and dialed the familiar number and waited for Maria to answer it. When she had gotten home the night before she had a message to ring Maria but it was too late and she had jumped in the shower before falling into bed.

“Hello” Maria answered.

“Hey” Liz smiled into the phone.

“Liz hi” Maria said.

“Sorry I didn’t ring you back last night. I didn’t get your message till late and I didn’t want to wake you”

“That’s fine” Maria sighed.

“So what’s up?” Liz asked.

“I just really needed to talk to you about a few things last night, that’s all” she replied.

“Oh is everything ok?” Liz asked worried.

“Yeah fine, fine” she answered. “Look I still would like to talk to you but I’ve got to leave for work in a few minutes do you think we could have dinner tonight or something?” she asked.

“Yeah that would be great. I’m not sure what Alex and Isabel are doing but you could come to the apartment or I could come to your place,” she suggested. “It is Alex’s last night though do you have something planned for him?” she reminded her.

“Oh shit” Maria said. She had completely forgotten that tonight was Alex’s last night in New York and she had no idea what he would want to do.

“I forgot,” she admitted.

“That’s fine how about I ring him and ask him if he wants to have an early dinner that way he’ll get plenty of time with Isabel and we can chat over coffee later” Liz suggested.

“Ok that sounds good,” she said.

“Ok well I’ll ring Alex and make plans and I’ll leave you a message about dinner and what time and where”

“That sounds great Liz” Maria replied before they both hung up.

That night Liz and Maria met up with Alex and Isabel for dinner. Both of them could tell that things were strained between Alex and Isabel and both could understand why but were confused as to why it was pushing the lovers further apart instead of making them closer.

“Alex is everything ok?” Liz asked when Isabel excused herself to go to the bathroom.

Alex sighed, “not really” he admitted, “we had a bit of an argument about me leaving the other night. Isabel thinks that I don’t care that I’m leaving but I’m not sure what she wants from me Liz. She hasn’t told me that she doesn’t want me to leave and that’s all she has to say and I wont go,” he told her.

“Oh Alex you should just tell her” Liz told him.

“Tell her what?” Alex said.

Liz smirked “that you’re falling in love with her” she said.

“Don’t you think it’s a little too soon?” Maria asked concerned she didn’t want to see Alex get hurt.

“No time is the one thing that they don’t have” Liz said.

The table grew quiet when Isabel sat down “So Liz, Alex said you resigned?”

“Yeah” Liz nodded.

“You did?” Maria said surprised that Liz had obviously taken her advice.

“Yep I finish up in two weeks” she told them “although they did offer me more money to stay today,” she added.

“You said no?” they all asked surprised.

Liz didn’t want to give away her plans about going to work with Max until she heard something solid from Max “yes. Money was only one of my issues and their response to my other grievances was disappointing to say the least” she frowned. Basically they had said exactly what Max thought they said.

“So what will you do now?” Maria asked.

“I’m considering my options but I might take a few weeks off before I start looking too seriously”

“Sounds great” Isabel told her.

An hour later Isabel and Alex decided to head back to the apartment where Liz hoped Alex was finally going to talk to her and Liz and Maria were on their way to a small coffee shop around the corner from the restaurant.

Liz felt nervous as they waited for their coffees to arrive. This was the opportunity she had been waiting for and Alex’s words kept replaying in her mind. Just be honest Liz.
“So you sounded a little stressed in your message last night” Liz commented “what’s up?” she asked.

Maria sighed “nothing really just a whole lot of thoughts running through my mind and I couldn’t take it anymore” she replied.

“Ok” Liz said “something in particular?”

Maria placed her coffee cup down before answering “Yeah I got this email from Michael Guerin. He wants me to go out with him sometime” she told Liz.

Liz smiled a little surprised “well that’s nice I guess. How do you feel about it?” she asked.

“Well I was a little confused I just assumed that Michael knew about you and me,” she told her.

Liz shrugged “he probably does but that doesn’t mean he can’t like you or want to be your friend” she explained.

“Yeah I know”

“What’s really bothering you Maria?”

“I guess the idea didn’t bother me as much as I thought it would,” she admitted.

“And why is that so bad?” Liz asked.

“Because I don’t date guys Liz” Maria said flatly.

“And why is that again?” Liz asked her. She could tell that Maria was immediately annoyed with her comment so Liz quickly started to explain what I meant “what I mean is where does it say you cant? Sure you and I dated for a long time but we loved each other and we were attracted to each other that doesn’t mean we’re necessarily only supposed to be attracted to women for the rest of our lives”

Maria thought about what Liz said she knew she was right. “Is that how you feel?” she asked her.

Liz nodded “Yeah it is Ria. I was attracted to you because I loved you but I don’t find other women attractive in the same way”

Maria nodded she knew what Liz meant and truthfully she hadn’t really ever met another women that she was attracted to either. She had always assumed that because of her attraction to Liz that she must be a lesbian.

“Do you think you’ll start dating guys now?” she finally asked.

“Yeah” Liz admitted and then took a deep breath because she knew this was the perfect moment “in fact I’ve kind of met someone” she told Maria.

Maria looked at Liz a little surprised “you have?”

“Yeah I’ve been waiting for the right time to tell you” she admitted “but the truth is I’ve kind of been a coward”

“Why?” Maria asked.

“Because I’m scared you wont accept it or him but most of all I’m scared I’m going to hurt you and I don’t want to do that” Liz told her as her head dropped shamefully.

“Its Max isn’t it?” Maria finally asked. She knew that there was something about the way the two of them acted around each other and it also occurred to her then that something had probably been going on between them for longer that she had thought.

“Yeah” Liz said.

“Oh” Maria said. She wasn’t sure how she felt about it. She knew that Liz would move on eventually she had made it as clear as day that things between them were over for good and that she wanted kids in her future so eventually she would have to start dating.

“Is it serious?” she wondered then.

Liz looked at Maria guiltily “I want to tell you everything it’s my first instinct to call you but I don’t because I don’t want to upset you” she told her.

“I want to know” Maria told her “I want to know because you’re still my best friend but I need to know because although I know that things between us are over and I accept that, I need some closure” came her whispered admission.

Liz nodded “I guess it’s serious” she whispered, “I like him a lot” she told Maria. Maria could see clearly by the way her friend smiled as she talked about Max that she was way past like though. Maybe she hadn’t realized it herself yet but she would soon but Liz was obviously falling in love with Max.

“How did you meet?” Maria asked.

Liz fidgeted nervously in her seat and considered how to answer Maria’s question, she thought about what Alex said and wondered whether he was right “Isabel set us up and we found that we had a lot in common. We didn’t really go out again right away because Max was so busy at work but we both decided that we liked each other too much not to pursue something”

“So that was after we just broke up?” she asked as she remembered meeting Max the day she had come to the apartment in hopes of working things out with Liz.

“Yeah” Liz whispered.

Maria nodded. It hurt to know while she was hoping to work things out between them that Liz was already moving on.

“I am happy for you Liz” Maria told her when she saw the worried look on Liz’s face as she watched her digest the information. In the end Maria just wanted Liz to be happy and if Max made her happy then she could accept that.

“Thank you Maria you have no idea how happy to hear you say that makes me. Thank you” she told her.

TBC.......Tuesday
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: Hello everyone. Thank you so much for your great feedback i glad that you all liked the last part. Here is the next part, enjoy :!:

Sternbetrachter
Timelord31
obsession
Earth2Mama
linliz68
su-lyn
FSUMSW94
behrlyliz
vampyrax
POM
dreamer destiny
touched by an alian
orphyfets
Ellie
Believer
Jason's Lover
tequathisy
RASaero611
Topy458
believer_evans
g7silvers
NorafanofMaxandLiz
martine

Part 28

Things were quiet between Alex and Isabel as they made their way back to Isabel and Liz’s apartment.

“Isabel?” Alex said. He was unable to stand the silence any longer.

“Yeah” she replied.

“I really think we need to talk about this” he said “I don’t want to leave with this tension between us”

Isabel placed her purse down on the coffee table and sat down “Ok” she agreed.

Alex joined her on the couch “tell me what you’re thinking?” he asked.

Isabel licked her lips in nervousness before she spoke “I’m thinking that this sucks” she said truthfully which caused Alex to chuckle at her. “I have no idea what’s going to happen when you hop on that plane tomorrow and I’m scared that once you get back to Boston you wont want to see me again” she admitted.

“Ok” he whispered “can I say something now?” he asked.

Isabel nodded “I agree with you that this sucks. I don’t want to get on that plane either but more importantly I don’t want you to think I want to.” He told her. “What do you want to happen Isabel?” he asked her then.

“I get a choice?” she laughs.

“Oh course” Alex replies.

“I don’t want this to be the end,” she told him.

“Me either” Alex breathed out in relief.

“Really?” Isabel asked.

“God no Iz. You are the most amazing women I have ever met and I’d be lying if I told you that I wasn’t already falling for you”

Isabel’s head snapped up at his declaration “truth is” he chucked nervously “I think I’m way past falling and have moved onto fallen”

“Alex” she whispered.

Alex put his hand up to stop her “you don’t have to say anything” he told her “I just want you to know that as far as I’m concerned this isn’t the end” he told her.

Isabel felt a few stray tears fall down her face “Alex?” she said again.

“Yeah”

This was new for Isabel. She wasn’t used to these types of emotions but she knew she had to come to terms with dealing with them fast because if she didn’t she might loose Alex. Sure he promised it wasn’t the end but did he really think a long distance relationship would work.

“Don’t go,” she whispered.

“What?” he asked.

“I know it’s completely selfish” she started “I know you have a life and a job you love in Boston but don’t go,” she cried.

Alex moved around the coffee table lighting quick and soon had Isabel pulled into his arms “you’ve got it” he whispered.

Isabel pulled back confused “I love you Iz and if you want me to stay then that’s all the reason I need” he smiled.

“Um what?” she said.

Alex grinned “I don’t want to go either so I’m not going to” he told her.

He didn’t expect what she did next thought “No” she stood up “You cant do that” she told him.

“What why?” he asked confused.

“I wont let you do it,” she told him “if we start this relationship out with you making all the sacrifices it will never work” she said.

“What are you saying?” he asked. A second ago she was begging him to stay and now she was telling him he couldn’t.

“I’m saying that tomorrow you’re going to get on your flight to Boston and back to your job and apartment,” she told him.

Alex gulped his heart shattering with every word she spoke. “And us?” he asked.

“And in two weeks I’m going to come and visit you” she told him.

“You are?” he asked hopeful.

“Yes I am. We have to give this a go first Alex. The last thing I want for you to do is give up your life and move here for me. What happens if we don’t work out, or you hate it here? You could end up hating me and I couldn’t stand that,” she told him.

“Iz that would never happen,” he told her.

Isabel smiled “thank you for saying that but please lets try it this way first”

Alex wanted to object and tell her had already made up his mind but he could tell how stubborn Isabel was. So he would do it her way for now he told himself but it wouldn’t be for very long.

“Ok” he told her.

“Come here” he said then grabbing hold of her hand and pulling her towards him.

After leaving the restaurant Liz and Maria headed in separate directions. Maria decided to walk a little before getting on the subway. She had a lot to think about and usually the best way for her to work through her thoughts was to walk or vent and right now she didn’t really have anyone to vent too. Normally she would talk to Liz but in this case she couldn’t because her thoughts were of Liz and she didn’t want to trouble Alex on his last night in New York.

Maria was so caught up in her thoughts that she wasn’t looking where she was going until she was falling to the ground after running right into a hard chest.

“Oh god I’m so sorry” the man said as he looked at Maria lying on the concrete.

“It’s cool I should have been watching where I was going” Maria laughed.

“Maria?” Michael asked.

Maria finally looked at the man that she had collided with and gasped when she saw Michael Guerin standing above her. He offered her his hand, which she accepted and he pulled her back into a standing position.

“Are you ok?” he asked concerned “that was quite some fall” he said as he allowed his eyes to scan her body for any injuries. Maria blushed at she felt his eyes travel her body.

“Um yeah I think so” she replied.

“Good” he smiled.

“Yeah” she said getting caught up in his eyes.

“So what brings you to this part of town?” he asked then.

Maria looked around then and realized that whilst lost in thought she had walked several blocks away from the sub way station.

“Oh actually I was kind of just thinking and walking” she told him. “You?”

“Well I actually work here” he smiled at her throwing his thumb over his shoulder and pointing at the building he walked out of.

“Oh” Maria said surprised “impressive” she added as she looked at how big the building was.

“Yeah it feeds the monkey,” he agreed.

He looked at her then and she seemed a little out of it “is everything ok?” he asked.

“Yeah sure” she smiled “I just have a lot on my mind,” she admitted.

“Anything I can help with?” he asked as they easily fell in step with each other as they walked down the street.

Maria looked at him for a minute and wondered if he was serious. She could use someone to talk to and maybe someone who didn’t know her history with Liz would be a good person and Michael had said he wanted to be her friend hadn’t he?

“Did you know about Max and Liz?” she asked.

Michael stopped and looked at her “Um yeah” he told her.

They were standing out the front of a coffee shop now “want to grab a cup of coffee?” he asked.

“Yeah that would be great” she nodded and followed him inside.

Liz pulled out her phone and hit the speed dial as she prepared to walk the 15-minute walk back to the apartment she shared with Isabel.

“Hello” he answered on the third ring.

“Hey baby” she smiled into the phone.

“Hey” he says, “where are you?”

“Walking home,” she explains. “I just had dinner with Maria, Alex and Isabel”

“Great how did it go?” he asked.

“Good I wish you could have come though,” she told him.

“I know I wish I could have too but the sooner I get this work done the sooner I can spend time with you” Max replied smoothly.

“Sounds goods” she adds “and we’re officially out in the open as well”

“We are?” he asks surprised.

“Yeah Maria and I had coffee after dinner and we talked”

“Was she ok?” he asked. He knew how much Maria’s friendship meant to Liz and that she would be devastated if Maria was upset with her.

“Relatively I guess. She suspected something was going on but I think she was a little hurt that I had started seeing you so quickly after we broke up” she told him.

“Ok” he said not really knowing what else to say.

“She said she’s happy for me though so that’s good” Liz tells him then.

“That is sweetie” Max replied.

“So now that everyone knows I thought maybe we could go on our second date this weekend” she told him.

Over the phone Max is smirked “second date huh?” he asked. “I thought we were at least onto our fifth or sixth” he counters.

“Nope those don’t count” she tells him “a date is when you come to my door looking devastatingly handsome, like you usually do, and whisk me off for fabulous food and wine before loving me all night” she explained with a small giggle.

“I didn’t think you knew very much about dating?” Max counters with a laugh.

“I’m a woman Max and I learn quickly”

“Obviously” he snorts “but for the record I would love to take you out on the weekend under one condition”

“What’s that?” Liz asks.

“That I pick you up from my door because I want you to spend the weekend with me”

“I would love to” Liz smiled dreamily.

“Great. Also are you available to come in for a lunch meeting on Thursday?” Max asked then.

He had spoken to his father and a few of the other senior partners who agreed with him that having someone with Liz’s experience in divorce could be greatly beneficial for the company. He didn’t explain his relationship in a personal nature to the partners but in private had confided in his father that it was the reason he wanted to make sure everything was done properly. His father agreed that he had handled in the best way and thought it would be good to have a meeting with Liz before officially offering her a position and starting negotiations.

“Um I think so but I have to check my schedule” she told him.

“Ok well do that tomorrow and get back to my beautiful,” he said.

“Ok I’ll let you go so you can get that word done” she sighed then.

“Yep I should be done with most of it by tomorrow night” he says then “maybe I could stay with you tomorrow night?” he asked then. He just really wanted to see her he missed her so much.

“I love that idea and I cant wait to see you” Liz replied.
“Me either baby. See you tomorrow” he grins.

When Max hung up the phone he couldn’t wipe the smile off his face and he wondered how he went without having someone like Liz in his life for so long.

Liz is having similar thoughts as she walks the final block to her apartment. She knows now that she’s falling for Max Evans hard.

TBC........Saturday/Sunday
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: Hi everyone. Thank you so much for the feedback. :D I love hearing from you guys and welcome to the new readers, thanx for stopping by.

cocopucks
NorafanofMaxandLiz
Sternbetrachter
Liz86000
behrlyliz
obsession
KaraGail
FSUMSW94
dreamer destiny
Earth2Mama
cherie
believer_evans
vampyrax
Ellie
martine
POM
linliz68
g7silvers
orphyfets
Topy458
Timelord31
RASaero611
flyawayraven
tequathisy
Believer

Part 30

“You don’t like coffee?” Michael asked Maria as she orders an ice chocolate instead when they sit down.

“Oh no I love coffee” Maria says “Its just that I already had two cups with Liz and if I have any more there wont be a hope in hell for me at getting to sleep tonight and I have to work in the morning” she explained.

Michael nods “Yeah I drink way to much of it as well which probably explains why I don’t go to bed to very late”

He watched as Maria plays with the straw in her drink then “So… Liz told you about her and Maxwell tonight?”

Maria looks up and nods “Yeah”

“How do you feel about it?” he asks.

“To tell you the truth I’m not quite sure,” she admits “I mean I have a lot of emotions flooding my head at the moment but I cant really pinpoint any of them”

“That’s understandable” he says “I mean the two of you were together for a long time it must be hard breaking up and trying to remain friends”

Maria smiled “Yeah it is but the thing is Liz and I was we were best friends first and we always swore we would be best friends after”

Michael nodded.

“As much as it hurt breaking up I couldn’t imagine not having Liz in my life at all you know?” she said.

“Well yeah I guess Max is my Liz. We’ve been best friends forever” he told her.

“What’s he like?” Maria found herself asking then curious to know about the man who had stolen her ex-lovers heart right out from under her.

“He’s a great guy and I’m not just saying that” Michael told her honestly “and he cares about Liz a lot Maria. I’ve never seen Max with a girl the way he is with Liz, not even in high school”

Maria felt a few tears spring to her eyes then “that’s great. Liz deserves the best,” she told him.

They sat there in silence for a while before Michael decided to ask the question that had been on his mind for a while now “so how did you and Liz end up getting together anyway?”

Maria laughed “that is a very long story” she told him.

“Well give me the short version” he encouraged.

“Ok” Maria said, “Well like I said Liz and I had been best friends all our life. We spent so much time together since we worked together and went to school together. Anyway there was this guy in high school Doug Shallow and he had the hots for Liz but she couldn’t stand him. One day he tried to kiss her and Liz flinched away from him. He was so embarrassed that she had rejected him that he decided to spread a rumor that Liz was a lesbian.”

“You’re kidding?” Michael said.

“No” Maria shook her head smiling “so Alex wanted to beat him to a pulp but Liz and I wouldn’t let him. We figured it was a great way to keep all these freaky guys away from us. So anyway one day Doug was hassling Liz and I decided to get back at him so I kissed Liz in front of everyone and when I pulled back I told him that Liz had been so repulsed at the thought of kissing him she turned to me to keep him away.”

“Man” Michael chuckled.

“Yeah everyone talked about us after that. So anyway later that day Liz asked me why i kissed her and I shrugged and told her I felt like it. She asked me then if I liked it then and even though I was embarrassed I admitted that I did. One thing led to another after that and we ended up kissing again. It kind of just continued after that, we’d kiss and cuddle in private and as we got older we started to experiment,” she said.

“What did your parents say?” he asked.

“We didn’t tell them till we left for college because we knew if we did they’d separate us. Liz’s dad freaked at first but both our mums were convinced it was just a phase we were going through in college.” She shrugged. Maria and her mother were fairly close but her mum had always been supportive with whatever she chose to do.

“And what five years later?” he asked.

“Yeah in the end they kind of just accepted it but I know that Liz’s parents were devastated they thought they were never going to have grandchildren” she said sadness returned to her voice then. “I guess they’ll get that eventually though hey?”

“Maybe” he said as he smiled sympathetically at her. It was obvious that Maria still had feelings for Liz and Michael felt any hope at being with her draining away.

“You and Liz don’t strike me as a couple” he blurted out then.

Maria laughed, “Everyone used to say that even Alex”

“I’m sorry you’re just so different” he said.

“We are but I guess that’s why it worked” she shrugged not willing to allow herself to wonder if that’s the reason it didn’t work though.

Maria sighed then as she looked at the clock she turned to Michael to tell him that she was going to get going when she caught him staring at her. He blushed when he realized he had been caught and turned away.

“I got your email this morning” she told him. She didn’t know why she brought it up but it just came out.

“Yeah?” he asked as he wished for the hundredth time since he sent it that he hadn’t.

“Yeah and thank you” she told him “right now I’m not really ready to think about dating or moving on. Truth is Liz is the only person I’ve ever been with and its going to take me some time to move on” she admitted “I’ve accepted that Liz and I are over and I can even admit to myself now that its for the best but I have some personal things that I need to work through” she explained. In all her life Maria had never confided in a man other than Alex like she was in Michael and she had no idea why.

“I could really use a friend though in you’re willing,” she told him.

Michael smiled “I’d love that” he said.

They left the coffee shop then and Michael offered to drive her home. Maria tried to refuse at first but after Michael insisted she finally relented.

“Thanks” Maria smiled when they pulled up out the front of her place.

“Not a problem” Michael replied.

“Listen I have some tickets that I won at work for a concert on Friday night. Would you like to go?” he asked. He saw she was about to refuse so quickly added “as friends of course”

Maria looked at him unsure. Could she really trust him?

“I’m only asking because I don’t think any of my other friends would enjoy it and I know you will,” he added.

“Ok” she agreed.

“Yeah?” he asked.

Maria nodded “Ok well I’ll pick you up at 7 on Friday then?”

“Sure” she agreed.

“I’m going to miss you” Liz told Alex as she hugged him tight the next morning. Unfortunately Liz had to work so she wouldn’t be going with Alex and Isabel to the airport. She was disappointed when she got home and found out that Alex was still returning to Boston the next day. Liz had hoped he would have taken her advice and gone back and told Isabel he was staying. So far she was unsure what had happened but Alex had promised her that everything was ok.

“I’ll ring you tonight” he promised.

“Make sure you do” Liz nodded.

“We should go, we have to pick up your things at Maria’s” Isabel reminded him. She hated breaking up his hug with Liz but they really had to go. Max had dropped his car off that morning so that Isabel could drive Alex to the airport but Isabel knew there would still be a bit of traffic on the road.

“Ok” Alex said, “I’m ready” he told her.

“Love you Lizzie,” he said with a final kiss.

“Love you to Alex and thank you for being here these past couple of weeks. For not judging me and just being a great friend” she replied.

“Not a problem I just want you to be happy”

“Have a safe trip” Liz called out as she watched them approach the elevator and with a final wave he was gone.

Maria watched as Alex quickly threw together his luggage even though he’d been here a month the trip had gone too fast and she didn’t want him to leave.

“When will we see you again?” she asked.

Alex laughed “not even gone and you’re missing me. But I’ll be back sooner rather than later” he winked. He didn’t want to give too much away when Isabel could hear but he would ring Maria and Liz later and fill them in on his plan. He knew he was going to need Liz’s help if he wanted to pull it off anyway.

“Well that’s everything,” he said as he zipped up the last suitcase.

“Thanks for letting me stay” he smiled.

“You’re welcome, any time,” Maria told him.

“I’m going to miss you” Maria says standing up to give him a hug goodbye.

“Me too” he tells her “I’ll call you tonight” he says.

“Have a safe flight,” she tells him.

Alex nodded and with a final kiss him and Isabel left for the airport.

“Well this is my gate” Alex said checking his ticket one last time before finally looking up at Isabel.

Isabel could feel the tears starting to fall and she was trying her hardest to keep them at bay this was her choice after all. Alex had offered to stay but she had insisted he go.

“I’m going to miss you,” she whispered.

“I’m going to miss you too” Alex replied reaching out and caressing her cheek before slowly stepping forward and caressing Isabel’s lips gently with her own.

“I love you Isabel,” he whispered when he finally pulled back. It was breaking his heart having to leave her but he would respect her decision for now but soon he would be back in New York regardless of what Isabel said.
“I-I” Isabel began to say, she really wanted to say it back to him but she didn’t want him to think it was just because he was leaving or because he said it to her.

“Shh its okay you don’t have to say it back” Alex assured her.

“But I want to” she cried.

“God Izzy what are we doing?” he asked. “Let me stay?” he pleaded.

“I love you Alex” she smiled “but I really want to try it this ways first” she said. Isabel really believed that it was for the best, and she believed in the long run their relationship would be better for it.

“Ok” he nodded he couldn’t wipe the grin of his face any longer though. Isabel Evans loved him.

“I’ll ring you an soon as I land” he promised as they called for passengers to board the plane.

“Ok” she smiled through her tears “and I’ll see you in two weeks ok?” she promised him.

“I’ll be counting down the seconds,” he said as he finally took a step back from her.

“Bye Alex” she called out.

“Bye Iz”

TBC.......Tuesday

I know this part didn't have any dreamer interaction but i promise there will be some in the next part
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

A/N: Hi everyone. Thanks for the feedback, you guys are great :D . I know i normally update Tuesday but now that TPIHF is finished i will update Wednesday

Thanks again

Sternbetrachter
LeganAlien
Ellie
FSUMSW94
tequathisy
dreamer destiny
cherie
behrlyliz
LovinGuerin2Much
linliz68
believer_evans
vampyrax
madroswellfan
orphyfets
Maxsgurl
RASaero611
Mariael311
FamersAmers
Topy458
NorafanofMaxandLiz
g7silvers
Earth2Mama
Jason's Lover
touched by an alian
su-lyn
POM
hazz

Part 30

Liz grins when she pulls open the door and finds Max standing on the other side.

“Hi” she says.

“Hi yourself” he replies stepping forward and folding her into his arms. Max couldn’t believe how much he’d missed her not being able to see her the past couple of days. He had finally gotten through most of the work on his desk but more and more he was realizing that he definitely needed some help around Evans if he wanted to maintain any type of relationship with Liz. Since his father had retired and handed the reins completely to him, Max was doing the work of two people.

“Hmm I missed you,” she murmured against his lips as Max lowered them to taste her.

“I missed you too” he replied. When he pulled back he was a little breathless from the passion that had ignited during that small kiss.

“Is Isabel home?” he asked her.

Liz shook her head and stepped aside so he could enter the apartment fully. “No she went to work after dropping Alex off but she left your car downstairs” she explained.

“That’s fine. So we have pace to ourselves?” he asked with a hopeful gleam in his eyes.

Liz bit her bottom lip and nodded. She recognized that look it was of need and want.

“Then what are we doing down here?” Max asked huskily as he started to nip at her ear lobe.

“I don’t know,” she told him. “But lets head upstairs now” she moaned.

They all but raced up the stairs until they were tucked in Liz’s bedroom where they immediately started tearing at each other’s clothing.

Max kissed Liz’s red lips before starting to travel down her body, kissing every new exposed piece of skin as he removed firstly her shirt, then bra and lastly her tight black skirt leaving her in only a pair of black lacy underwear.

“Hmm gorgeous” he sighed as he nipped at her breasts.

“Max” Liz moaned her small hands fisting in his hair as he devoured her left breast then her right.

When he pulled back Liz helped him remove the last of his clothing’s, his pants before pushing him onto her bed and climbing on top of him. She kissed his chest and traced his toned muscles before sucking on his honey covered nipples. Liz’s small hand snaked down his body and grasped his hard length then “Hmm so hard” she purred.

“Yes hard for you” he moaned back before he made it his mission to remove the panties from her body. Once they were gone he thrust two fingers into her sopping pussy.

“Max Yes” Liz cried out.

“I cant wait” he apologized “I need you now, Liz”

He removed his hand and Liz lined herself up with his cock and sunk down on him slowly. Max stayed still to give her time to adjust knowing that his size and girth was filling her up so completely. Liz was to tight, hugging his walls and driving him crazy.

When she was ready Liz lifted up and sunk down on him once again and after that Max’s hands went to her hips to assist her rhythm, helping her ride him faster and bringing them to completion.

“God baby you feel so good” he groaned.

“Yes Max, you too” Liz moaned.

They came together hard quickly and Liz collapsed on Max’s chest completely satisfied.

“I really needed that” Max chuckled “really needed you”

“Hmm me too” Liz agreed with a grin.

They laid together in silence for a few minutes then just enjoying being together.

“Are you hungry?” Liz asked him. She had just started cooking for him when he had knocked on the door.

“A little” he admitted he hadn’t been eating much through the day because he was too busy to go out and get lunch so normally his secretary would grab him a sandwich.

“Well let’s head downstairs and I’ll finish dinner,” she suggested pulling away from his body.

“Hmm food, sounds good and we’ll be well nourished for round 2” he smirked.

Liz flicked him a teasing grin over her shoulder “we certainly will”

Liz threw on her red silk robe and Max put on his boxers and a shirt from the over night bag he packed and they headed downstairs together. Max poured them both a glass of wine that Liz had chilled while she went back to cutting up the salad that she was preparing to go with the stir-fry.

“Can I help with something?” he asked walking up behind her and wrapping an arm around her waist.

“No I have it under control just relax,” she told him.

Max took a seat on the opposite side of the bench to where Liz was chopping so that he could see her and talk to her.

“So tomorrow” he started.

“Yeah?” Liz asked, she wouldn’t admit it to Max but she was a little nervous about the meeting with his father.

“We’re meeting as Milano’s” he told her “at one”

“Ok that’s fine” Liz nodded she had been careful to keep her schedule clear for it. Work had been very weird over the past couple of days. Everyone was walking on eggshells around her and most of her major pending cases had been taken off her that morning. Not that she cared. She had already notified her other clients that she was leaving and the majority of them had already asked her to forward her new details to them once she was settled.

“I’d pick you up but I’ll have my father with me and even though he knows about our relationship I want to keep everything professional” he explained.

Liz smiled “that’s fine it’s not too far from work anyway” Liz told him.

“And for the record I want to keep everything professional too” she smiled.

They sat down to eat after that enjoying the dinner Liz prepared as well as the bottle of wine. As they were finishing Max got a mischievous grin on his face but before Liz had a chance to question him about it he was on his knees in between her legs, pushing the robe she was wearing aside.

“Max what?” she asked “Oh god” she moaned when he answered her question by pressing his mouth against her opening.

His tongue lapped at her before he used his hands to pull her a little further off the chair so he could gain better access. Liz moved willingly and cried out when Max thrust his tongue inside of her.

“Max” she cried.

He replaced his tongue with two fingers then covered her aching clit with his mouth.

“Oh I’m coming,” she cried out.

“Come for me baby” Max moaned against her.

“Max………….ahh YES” she screamed.

Max lapped at her juices as they flowed freely into his mouth. He kissed her thighs once he was done and covered her back over before lifting his head to look at her.

“That was…” she sighed dreamily.

“You liked that?” he asked huskily. Now that dinner was over all he wanted to do was take her back to bed and make up for not seeing her for her past three days.

“Uh huh” Liz nodded her gaze locked with him. Her tongue swiped her bottom lip beckoning for Max to lean in and kiss her, which he did.

Max’s hand fisted in her hair while Liz locked her arms around his neck. Max picked Liz up with ease and her legs wrapped around his waist to allow him to carry her back to their destination.

Once they reached Liz’s room Max lied her down on the bed gently before pulling the silk robe off her body.

“Roll onto your stomach” he whispered in her ear as he pulled his shirt over his head and slipped the boxers he had on down his hips.

Liz did as she was told and soon Max was kissing the back of her neck before he began moving down her spine. Every kiss felt so erotic and had Liz’s entire body tingling.

When he reached her ass he cupped it in his strong hands and massaged it before kissing each cheek.

“Can you hop up on your knees baby?” he asked.

“Can I? Yeah” she replied. She knew what was coming and she was excited beyond belief.

Once she was on her knees Max used his hands to spread her legs further apart before settling behind her. He rubbed a finger up and down her slit to test if she was ready for him before he started to rub the head of his cock against her wetness.

“Hmm Max” Liz moaned.

He dipped inside of her gently but quickly pulled back out, his eyes closed in bliss and he wondered would it always feel this good being with her.

“Don’t tease” Liz begged.

Max smirked at her plea and then with one smooth, hard thrust he entered her deeply.

“Yes” Liz hissed.

“Oh god baby you feel so fucking good” Max groaned as he began to pump in and out of her body. His rhythm wasn’t too fast but it was hard and his strokes were deep causing Liz to cry out with every one.

Max loved that she was so responsive and was glad that they had the place to themselves.

Liz bucked against Max’s cock needing more of him “More” she begged.

Max didn’t disappoint either he started to pump in and out of Liz faster “Pull back let me play with your tits” he whispered and Liz obliged.

He tugged on Liz’s nipples, which caused her to cry out “oh fuck Max yes”

“I love fucking you” he whispered in her ear “I’ve been thinking about fucking you since I did you in my office” he told her.

Liz began bucking against him harder and Max matched her. She was close he could feel it, her already tight walls were closing in around him and fuck did it feel good.

“Are you close?” he whispered “are you ready to come around my cock sweets?”

“Yes” Liz moaned out.

Max’s hand glided down her stomach until it was in her dark curls. He brushed his finger against her clit once, twice, three times.

“MAX” she screamed out “Yes, Yes, Yes.”

Max waited until she had come down from her orgasm before he started to pump in her as fast as he could, searching for his own relief. He found it a few minutes later and it was explosive.

“Liz………….ahh YES” he cried out.

The two collapsed together on the bed trying to find their breath.

Max was spooned around Liz’s body and he raised a hand to run it through her silky hair. He loved her hair, in fact he found himself finding more and more that he loved about her. He didn’t want to admit to himself yet that he falling in love with her, it was too soon for that wasn’t it?

“Hmm” she sighed.

Max lay with her for a little longer before he sat up “I need a shower want to join me?” he asked her.

“Of course” Liz grinned. “I plan on making the most of our alone time” she told him “Isabel will be home soon and we’ll have to be on our best behavior” she said.

“Yeah” he agreed. He wasn’t stupid or insensitive; the last thing Isabel would want to see or hear was the two of them making love after just seeing Alex off at the airport.

“Come on beautiful” he whispered and pulled her with him.