Going to Miss you GreyWolf

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

LoveIsForever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Going to Miss you GreyWolf

Post by LoveIsForever »

First off this thread isn't to bash RF at all in anyway. I know the forum has rules an we must follow them. This thread is just to let GreyWolf know we the fans miss him.

GreyWolf you are by far my favorite Roswell Fan Fiction writer that was posting. I have a few other favorites as well. But I could always count on you're stoires to pull me in and not let me go until I had read them a few times over. I will miss checking everyday to see if a new update had been posted. I hope you don't stop writing and post you're story else where.

Thanks for all the time you took to write and share you're stories with us.

Sw,
The One Thing That Never Dies Is Love.

My Roswell Challenges

My Forum
From the Wind to the Stars
Araxie HRH
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Going to Miss you GreyWolf

Post by Araxie HRH »

I am heartsick!
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ken_r »

. Yes we are all going to miss GreyWolf. As a man of elder years I don’t think he had any choice. Maybe age wears us thin of skin or maybe it is the doubt of writing among sweet young women who are younger than our own children or even grandchildren for some. What ever I post has already been written, some times for months or years. I polish it and rework it to say what I most want. I run it by my wife and two women readers of Roswellfanatics, who have consented to look at what I do before posting. I still worry about offence to readers. I was a teacher for 30 years. In that time I met so many teachers who could only see their own ideas as righteous. They destroyed so many students.

It is so sad, because if you find something personally offensive, go read something else. That is so easy. To try to make a writer change because they offend you is so unfair. If I applied that tactic to my self, I would be lodging complaints continually. We have so many really great writers in Roswell FanFiction. There are also some who only write to the prurient interest in their readers. Rather than complain, it is so easy to JUST not read those stories.

For myself, I haven’t written much since GreyWolf stopped. My own infirmities stop me from doing very much else. I don’t like confrontation. I write for intellectual release. I will hate it when I loose this.

Ken r
Kenneth Renouard
Good teachers are born that way, not made. No! Good human beings, are born that way. Some of them become teachers.

Of course, life is not fair. You shouldn't expect it to be fair, but you should expect it to be ironic.
JKR 1981-2001
History is made of wars, recovering from wars and preparing for the next war.
JJR 1975-
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Amen Ken_r
extingman
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by extingman »

I couldn't agree with Ken_r more. I love Roswell, more specifically Max and Liz.

That’s what I choose to read, if some of the contents are offensive to me, the author has a story to tell and I choose to read or not read it to the end. Usually if I choose to, by the time I finished, the part of the story that offended me or made me feel uncomfortable, made sense, fit the story and the journey the characters went through.

The majority of readers here on the board appreciate all the talented authors who graciously share their stories with us. I do. We show them our appreciation, congrats, concerns, opinions and fury by FB on the board or PM's privately. Most of the authors address most of all the above. And GreyWolf did more than most.

We would be a boring society if we all thought and responded the same. And thank goodness we don't, but this is fiction, not real life, so as long as plagiarizism is not the issue then the story should remain on the board.

The point I am trying to make is, not everyone feels the same way. My advised to those of you who were offended by this or any other story is, if you feel that strongly, then stop reading the story and read something else, don't take away another readers right to read or the authors right to write. We are reading fiction, fan fiction to be exact, something we do for enjoyment, so read or not read it’s the freedom of choice.

This story is the first part of a trilogy, I don’t want to say good bye or that I will miss you GreyWolf, I want to see GreyWolf have his story back, finish it and move on to the next two in the trilogy as well as Decisions.

And Ken_r please continue to write, I don’t want you or any of the authors on this board to stop writing or leave. All of you are invaluable to the many readers that come here for their daily fix of Roswell. I hope to see more from you, GreyWolf and the many other talented authors soon.

Thank You! Especially to all the amazing authors who continue to share their wonderful imaginations with all of us, who needs their daily fix of Roswell!
LoveIsForever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LoveIsForever »

Does anyone know whatever happened with GreyWolf? Did he end up posting the rest of his story else where?

My Roswell Challenges

My Forum
LoveIsForever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LoveIsForever »

I want to Thank Everyone who let me know where GreyWolf is posting now thank you.

My Roswell Challenges

My Forum
nitpick23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by nitpick23 »

Where is Greywolf posting his fics??
twilight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by twilight »

Hi, I was wondering if someone could tell where to find Greywolf's fics?

Thanks to precariousem for this great sig!