Which fic are you most proud of?

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

memory_echo
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Which fic are you most proud of?

Post by memory_echo »

The fic I'm most proud of is "Everloving". I had something very simple in mind: pay homage to Roswell (the books and the show). Given that it was such a plain goal, I didn't think the story would prove so difficult to write.

Nothing about this story was ever easy! Translating the story from Portuguese into English wasn't easy, but it was slightly easier than translating my emotions into words. In no other story had I ever felt so out of my depth like in this one. Every sentence was a challenge… Many times, I feared I wouldn't be able to finish it. But it was well worth all the effort! This fic has gone practically unnoticed so far, and it's yet to be known if it will manage to captivate any reader until the end – it will be an even greater challenge to the readers. In spite of everything, I'm very proud of this story. :mrgreen:
∞ Max & Liz – The most sublime Love story ever told! ∞

Here's my latest fic, written for all devout Dreamers out there: Everloving.