WHERE do you get your best story ideas?

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Re: WHERE do you get your best story ideas?

Post by lizandzackfan »

Jezebel Jinx wrote:Oddly enough in the bathroom/shower. Usually in the shower I start talking silently to myself about anything and my mind will go to a story I'm already working on and I'll start working out dialogue. Sometimes it's a scene/chapter I've already gone over before in the shower but most of the time it's a completely new idea for a story.

Other places is when I'm out walking and I have my headphones on listening to songs. Also right when I'm about to fall asleep or maybe a half an hour before. And almost everytime I get an idea before bed I have to get up and write it down on a piece of paper. Even if it's just a couple sentences because if I don't I'll be thinking about it too much and probably end up with a headache the next morning. :lol:
Seriously?! It's exactly the same with me except waking up with a headache lol.
Thanks to precariousem for my sig banner.
Check out my site.
http://writersfanfiction.darkbb.com/index.htm
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: WHERE do you get your best story ideas?

Post by Cocogurl »

I don't have a specific place. I get my story ideas everywhere. When I'm watching tv, listening to music, sometimes I get them in my dreams or just from simply sitting at my computer and writing random sentences until something hits.