Unfinished fic you desperatly want done

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Unfinished fic you desperatly want done

Post by girl afraid »

nibbles2 wrote:The second is by our Supreme Leader Kath7. I think it's called All You Wanted. I'd love to see that one complete too.

Edited to add the second one is All you wanted.
Damn it, why did I have to click on that link? I've never been so enthralled and gripped by a Dreamer fic, and it only has 14 parts. :/
it's better to rise than fade away.
Grace52373
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Grace52373 »

girlafraid wrote,
Damn it, why did I have to click on that link? I've never been so enthralled and gripped by a Dreamer fic, and it only has 14 parts. :/
DITTO! :lol:
Roswell Conventionalist
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hi! Here are the unfinished fictions I would desperatly want finished.
Don't give up on love, That unforgettable Girl, Not Gulity, Just on a fair all by Martine, A Gyps's Enchantment by Evangirl01, Broken Innocenceby sprayadhesive, Stow Away, Children Of Antar by Maya, Behind Bars by Maya, Never by dreamat night, Somewhere Over The Ocean by Kitten 88, Devil owns you, Teahcing Miss Parker, The First tme, Midnight Fantasy, Beautiful Stranger all by pijeechinadoll, Ghost by doublestuf, True Love by Francesca, GrandPrize by Ornage sky, Off the battlefield by Mack, I'll Never Break by destinydreamer, Faith by Evangurl01, The one amoung Us by Tarajeff73, Forgotten Memories by Michelle17, The Promise by willowbv, Space Pirates by Beliver_evans, Gulity Until Proven Innocent by Itzestacie, Covergence by Caelan, Auction by Amber Eyes, House of Alherton by Elodie,Time Heals all wounds by Dreamweaver, Back to you by Crasdown_51, Stole by Modernwicca, Without You by Fred,Till We meet again by Roswck, Pay Back Is A Bitch by Kaladale, Destiny Speaks by M_groupie, Loves Mistake by maxsgurl, Reclaiming the past by Syke. I think that is all the stories I would love to see finished. I hope some of these Authors will repost them or someone eles finishes them. they are great stories to me.
L-J-L 76
High1Maintenance
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by High1Maintenance »

Imperfect Life by Breathless (Couldn't believe she didn't finish this story)
The Aftermath series by Breathless
Antarian Nights by RosDiedre ( I just hated it when she stopped writing this story. It was down right cruel to leave us hanging like that - I still think about it).
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Ditto to IMPERFECT LIFE by Breathless. Wish we could find her and hold her feet to the fire!

I feel the same way about COMPROMISE by To_Kiss_A_Frog. I would die a happy person if these two stories would be completed.
Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Whimsicality »

Faces I Remember by *cindylouwho*. Dear gods, I'm not even a dreamer but I was scanning through the reccommended AU fics, found that, read the whole thing at work in less than an hour, am now hopelessly addicted and so so sad that its not done because damn it has potential. Anyone know if there's more to it than whats in the archives? *sigh* I think I need to go back to not reading unfinished fics, it's too depressing...

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...
imnotlc
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by imnotlc »

Eyes of Fear by SansuCry :( :?:
L.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Time In A Bottle...done by a certain MOD here that I shall leave nameless :wink: :P
just4dee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by just4dee »

Internship by Susan 709
Breathe Me In by Temptress
Imperfect Life by Breathless
Everything You Are by Javigan
The Promise by Willowbv
Forgive to Forget by Emz80m
Happenstance by Angel
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

The Promise by Willowbv
Forgive to Forget by Emz80m
Ten Years Later by Midwest Max
The Fate of Destiny by DMartinez
A Parker Family Christmas by OrangeSky - forgot to add this as I just finished the chapters that were up and I feel in love with it! *sigh*
Till We Meet Again by Roswck
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother