Unfinished fic you desperatly want done

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

suie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Unfinished fic you desperatly want done

Post by suie »

Right now "Snapshot" comes to mind...
dreamerfiend
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamerfiend »

The fics I would love to see finished are:

Covergence by Caelan
To have & to hold by Pathos
Complications by HoLLyBEHRy
Octoroon by Deejonaise
Ghost by doublestuf
Chasing the Son by Midwest Max
ten years later and still midwest max

There's more I just can't think of them off the top of my head :roll:
God is Love

Liz: You do have a destiny Max, you just heard it and I can't stand in the way of it.
Max: But you mean everything to me.
Destiny

Banner by Manda8706
Midwest Max
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Midwest Max »

Hey dreamerfiend - I finished Ten Years Later and Still I Haven't a Clue a looong time ago. Check out my author page for the link ;)
Joyce2381
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Joyce2381 »

To have and to hold by Lelea

&

Eyes of fear by sansucry
Tzigone
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tzigone »

Still Yours. Old unfinished story, but I only discovered it last year. Highlander crossover - Alex is immortal, Tess is redeemed, and we never got to the real A/I reunion or the Tess rescue. Plus Richie was alive and there was a very important piece of advice that Methos (I think it was Methos) told Alex that he never bothered to follow himself, which mythos-shattering potential.
TrueDetective305
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by TrueDetective305 »

I can't remember the name or find it. Mega spoilers:

Max found out about future Max after a week. They got married. They got pregnant. Then Max lost his memory after fighting Nicholas....it killed me when the last chapter ended and it was unfinished. I had to ready fluff fics to try and get me out on my funk but my mind goes back to that fic.
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Love this thread but it makes me sad that many good stories were never finished.

My list
An Imperfect Life by Breathless
Third Times the Charm by Zanity
Strong, Dangerous & Undeniable by Destinee
Double Jeopardy (Part IV - Priceless Gifts) by sheeperz
The Butterfly Loss by LairaBehr4
Promises to Keep by 2crzy4roswell
Soulmates by Sunny
A Twist of Fate by Cookie2697
I Die a Thousand Deaths by Irina
DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DestinyDreamer »

L-J-L 76 wrote:Hi! Here are the unfinished fictions I would desperatly want finished.
Don't give up on love, That unforgettable Girl, Not Gulity, Just on a fair all by Martine, A Gyps's Enchantment by Evangirl01, Broken Innocenceby sprayadhesive, Stow Away, Children Of Antar by Maya, Behind Bars by Maya, Never by dreamat night, Somewhere Over The Ocean by Kitten 88, Devil owns you, Teahcing Miss Parker, The First tme, Midnight Fantasy, Beautiful Stranger all by pijeechinadoll, Ghost by doublestuf, True Love by Francesca, GrandPrize by Ornage sky, Off the battlefield by Mack, I'll Never Break by destinydreamer, Faith by Evangurl01, The one amoung Us by Tarajeff73, Forgotten Memories by Michelle17, The Promise by willowbv, Space Pirates by Beliver_evans, Gulity Until Proven Innocent by Itzestacie, Covergence by Caelan, Auction by Amber Eyes, House of Alherton by Elodie,Time Heals all wounds by Dreamweaver, Back to you by Crasdown_51, Stole by Modernwicca, Without You by Fred,Till We meet again by Roswck, Pay Back Is A Bitch by Kaladale, Destiny Speaks by M_groupie, Loves Mistake by maxsgurl, Reclaiming the past by Syke. I think that is all the stories I would love to see finished. I hope some of these Authors will repost them or someone eles finishes them. they are great stories to me.
L-J-L 76
Hi! I see you listed one of my stories.....
I will have to take that into consideration!
please also check me out at fanfiction.net I go by the name twilighteyes85 there!
https://www.fanfiction.net/~twilighteyes85
DestinyDreamer
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DestinyDreamer »

L-J-L 76 wrote:Hi! Here are the unfinished fictions I would desperatly want finished.
Don't give up on love, That unforgettable Girl, Not Gulity, Just on a fair all by Martine, A Gyps's Enchantment by Evangirl01, Broken Innocenceby sprayadhesive, Stow Away, Children Of Antar by Maya, Behind Bars by Maya, Never by dreamat night, Somewhere Over The Ocean by Kitten 88, Devil owns you, Teahcing Miss Parker, The First tme, Midnight Fantasy, Beautiful Stranger all by pijeechinadoll, Ghost by doublestuf, True Love by Francesca, GrandPrize by Ornage sky, Off the battlefield by Mack, I'll Never Break by destinydreamer, Faith by Evangurl01, The one amoung Us by Tarajeff73, Forgotten Memories by Michelle17, The Promise by willowbv, Space Pirates by Beliver_evans, Gulity Until Proven Innocent by Itzestacie, Covergence by Caelan, Auction by Amber Eyes, House of Alherton by Elodie,Time Heals all wounds by Dreamweaver, Back to you by Crasdown_51, Stole by Modernwicca, Without You by Fred,Till We meet again by Roswck, Pay Back Is A Bitch by Kaladale, Destiny Speaks by M_groupie, Loves Mistake by maxsgurl, Reclaiming the past by Syke. I think that is all the stories I would love to see finished. I hope some of these Authors will repost them or someone eles finishes them. they are great stories to me.
L-J-L 76

forgotten memories....I worked on that one with michelle17. I was co writing it with her. Will take that into consideration and will talk to her about it.
please also check me out at fanfiction.net I go by the name twilighteyes85 there!
https://www.fanfiction.net/~twilighteyes85
LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LairaBehr4 »

Imperfect life by Breathless. Does anyone know if she’d be willing to discuss what her plan was?
Get Lost in my stories.