Other Shows Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Other Shows Challenges

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Before posting your challenge here, make sure you read the Challenge Rules and Guidelines.
viewtopic.php?t=13185

What belongs in this thread: Challenges dealing with other shows. Stories from challenges posted in this thread would be posted in the Other Shows Fanfiction section. THIS IS NOT FOR ROSWELL RELATED CHALLENGES. This thread is only for challenges dealing with other shows.

Don't forget to number in sequential order, in relation to the post above yours.

Happy Challenging!
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

#1 - I would do this myself but *sighs* too many stories.

Where: Project Zero/Fatal Frame/Zero (Depending on where you live).

Set: Project Zero III.

Challenge:

What if Mufuyu hadn't stayed behind during the first one, what if he ran away with Miku. Now, two years later - Miku is having strange dreams that are causing strange tattooes over her body.

Mufuyu must find out why Miku is going to the Manor of sleep and how can he save her when she is being drawn further into sleep.

Requirements:

Flashback of the life - when Miku finds her mother, when Mafuyu finds them both.

Flashback of the Mansion and Kirie.

Mafuyu must meet the other characters who are also experience the sleep manor.

Show Miku and Mafuyu's close relationship.

Optional

You can have Miku and Mafuyu together (I know they're brothers and sisters but it's a game - we do the same with films - don't know why this works *Shrugs*)

Major background on everything - Miku is feeling guilty or they are using her for a ritual.

It's up to you.

I really hope someone can take this up! Pretty please with Jason Berh and a strawberry and whipped cream on top? :wink:
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
precariousem
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Other Shows Challenges

Post by precariousem »

Considering that this thread has not been replied to in almost seven months, I doubt anyone will take this challenge, but I'll put it out there just the same.

Show: Lost

I got this idea when I watched the season 3 finale, when they were showing the flashforwards of Jack's life.
What if they were actually flashbacks?

When they are rescued from the island, they are taken back to their lives 3 years before. (Why? Because the island was some sort of time warp or loop, or however you want to explain it.)

There were some odd things in the future. For example, the fact that Kate did not seem to be a wanted felon anymore. So what if she was given another chance and turned her stepfather in instead of killing him?

Also, Jack mentions his father (albeit in a drunken ramble) but what if he is able to save his dad from dying?

I'm not sure that I am articulating my idea very well, but none of the above is an absolute requirement, other than it is 3 (or how ever many years you want) in the past.

My requirements (or rather, preferences):

1. Everything that happened up until the end of Season 3 actually happened (including the deaths of the various characters, but you have free reign over whether once they are out of the time warp/loop somehow the dead castaways are given a second chance - in fact, I'd prefer if Charlie, at least, had a place in this story.

2. Rating: Teen or Light Mature

3. Couples: Kate/Sawyer (though if you can make me like Kate/Jack, then it's your prerogative), Claire/Charlie (if you can figure out how to keep Charlie alive)

I guess that's it. If anyone takes this, I'd be happy to help with further brainstorming.

Em