Crossover Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

87#Roswell/Terminator

AU with Aliens

M/L,M/M,A/I and K/T

This is another one of those 'What if when they came back?' ideas.

Having been on Antar fighting their own war the Pod Squad is shocked when they come back to Earth.They find it destroyed by nuclear war and the few humans left alive,fighting for their lives against machines.

What I see is them shocked when they find their human counterparts.For years of bloody day after day war has left Liz,Maria,Kyle and Alex emotionaly wrecked and battle hardened soldiers.

Isabel is most shocked...for I see Alex being the one most changed.Gone is the big goofy smile and Mr.Nice Guy,replaced by a scared face and a cold attitude.

Maria is an open character.I don't really have a thought on her but she's just as tough and dangerous now as any one of the fellow human soldiers.

Kyle and Liz having been healed by Max all those years ago now have powers.Liz's can heal some...not like Max but she can help ease pain and cause slight healing to take place.Making her a much wanted and beloved medic.

Kyle's sense of danger has almost become ESP like.He can detected the Terminators,ambushes and danger almost instatly giving him a respected and almost worshiped rep as a squad leader.
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

Roswell/ House M.D.
Pairings: CC
AU With Aliens

Max is sick. They aren’t sure what’s wrong and since they can’t figure it out they need to take him to someone that might be able to help. Isabel is desperate to get her brother better by any means necessary. Isabel hears of this really good Dr. House and even though hybrids aren’t his specialty she’s desperate that he might be Max’s only hope. Michael is of course apprehensive but agrees to go along with Isabel’s plan for Max’s sake. Michael being the true protector he is makes sure that House understands that this has to be top secret. So they take him to House and on House’s team is no other than Liz Parker who is now Dr. Parker. I’m going to barrow an idea from a fic I read and say Max, Michael and Isabel did run away in S1 right after Max saves Liz’s life and Maria and Liz didn’t try to stop them. So the group is meeting each other after years of not seeing each other. So they don’t know about the healing stones. Even if they did find them it might not be what Max needs to be saved. Why Max is sick has to do something with his and Liz’s bond but they have no idea that they are bonded.

Must have:
• happy ending - Max needs to be healed
• All pairings should end CC
• House should be anointed in the I know an alien club
• Max and Iz and Michael don’t really know about themselves until meet up with humans again, Liz, Maria, Alex, Kyle then things start to unfold as they share information
• Liz has powers

Optional:
• Tess or no Tess is up to you
• You can change the whole Alien-mythology of it if you want. The kinds of aliens they are in the show doesn’t have to be what they are in this fic. There could be no Kivar, no orbs.
• Start from which ever Season of House you want it’s just Liz has to be one of his Drs. on his team.
• Dr. House may or may not know about Liz’s abilities but there is something that draws him into her
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

#89 Roswell/Doctor Who

Set in Roswell just after Future Max vanishes...

The Granolith wasn't designed for time travel and using it to change history causes major damage to the fabric of time... Damage big enough that the Doctor comes to investigate.

In typical Doctor Who fashion he has no clue what's happening when he first shows up. But he investigates until he learns the truth and how to fix it.

In this case in order to repair time he has to play match maker to Max and Liz.

You can choose which of the Doctor's traveling companions is along for the ride.
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

killjoy wrote:87#Roswell/Terminator

AU with Aliens

M/L,M/M,A/I and K/T

This is another one of those 'What if when they came back?' ideas.

Having been on Antar fighting their own war the Pod Squad is shocked when they come back to Earth.They find it destroyed by nuclear war and the few humans left alive,fighting for their lives against machines.

What I see is them shocked when they find their human counterparts.For years of bloody day after day war has left Liz,Maria,Kyle and Alex emotionaly wrecked and battle hardened soldiers.

Isabel is most shocked...for I see Alex being the one most changed.Gone is the big goofy smile and Mr.Nice Guy,replaced by a scared face and a cold attitude.

Maria is an open character.I don't really have a thought on her but she's just as tough and dangerous now as any one of the fellow human soldiers.

Kyle and Liz having been healed by Max all those years ago now have powers.Liz's can heal some...not like Max but she can help ease pain and cause slight healing to take place.Making her a much wanted and beloved medic.

Kyle's sense of danger has almost become ESP like.He can detected the Terminators,ambushes and danger almost instatly giving him a respected and almost worshiped rep as a squad leader.
I really want to see this one written. Hopefully by someone who can handle a big story, because this one "feels" like an epic saga. It reminds me of an idea for a similar story I had years ago, only it was an alien invasion, instead of Skynet, that nearly did in the human race. My question is, will John Connor and the time traveling cyborgs play a role in this story?

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Jezebel Jinx wrote:#12

Dr. Troy Will See You Now

Rating: Adult (lots of nookie)

Couple: Liz/Christian

Summary: After Graduation Liz needs a break from all the alien drama. She goes to Florida and starts a new life, a couple years pass and Liz meets up with Dr. Christian Troy. Liz only wanted a one-night-stand, so did Christian (Author can decide where and how they meet.) Now Christian wants more from Liz and she's unwilling to give more then a few rolls in sack.

Must Have

-The aliens never went on the run after Graduation.

-I want Christian to pursue Liz and Liz acting like she doesn't want him around (although she really does).

-Many sexual encounters between Liz and Christian in many different places (Christian's office, a restaurant bathroom, his place, her place, anywhere else the author can think of.)

-Sean thinks Liz is too young for Christian and tries to get Christian to stop chasing after her.

-Kimber makes an appearance, tries to hurt Liz +/or tries to get Christian back, but he wants nothing to do with her.

-Eventually Liz gives into her feelings for Christian.

-Happy Ending for Liz/Christian.

Optional

-Pod Squad making an appearance.

-Liz going back to Roswell for a reunion and bringing Christian with her.

-Liz gets pregnant and doesn't want to tell Christian, she's afraid he might not be there for the baby so she starts to pull away.

-Liz works in the same office as Christian and Sean.

-Everything else is up to the author
THIS IS TAKEN BY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Numb3rs xo fic. Coming Soon!
LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

#91 [Roswell & Smallville]

TAKEN BY: Littlebit

SUMMARY: After Ch-ch-changes, Liz joins the Justice League. She travels the world with them taking down Lex's 33.1 projects. She and Oliver start a relationship, but what will happen when she is forced to go back to Roswell with her new 'family' in tow, how will the Pod Squad react?

MUST HAVES

:- Must have Liz being very powerful.
:- Must have Liz's costume sexy.
:- Must have Liz's personality and style changing, becoming more sexy and confident.
:- Must have a jealous Max.
:- Liz must have at least 1 tattoo and 1 face piercing.

OPTIONAL

:- Liz's cover name being fire, so her powers have something to do with fire.
:-Maria flirting with Oliver, but then finds out he is VERY interested in Liz and getting embarrassed.
:- The Pod Squad going out to the Quarry and see the JL training and are shocked when they see Liz's power.
:- Ollie and Liz get caught making out by the Pod Squad or Max seeing them have sex.

OTHER

Liz and Ollie have a happy ever after.

Please someone take this!![/u]
Last edited by LizNdAlec4eva on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Numb3rs xo fic. Coming Soon!
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

#92 Roswell/Alien Nation

Yeah, we're really reaching back into time with this one, but I always thought it'd be interesting. Roswell season one CC couples with a big dose of Lamptrimmer in there.

I'm leaving the plot pretty much up to the author with the exception that the events of Future Max and TEoTW will never take place. Also, Nasedo isn't quite the paranoid sociopath that he was in canon.

The first Tenctonese family has moved to Roswell after the events of "Destiny" as the Skins begin to make their presence known.

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
dreamerfrvrp3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamerfrvrp3 »

dreamerfrvrp3 wrote:#83 Roswell/Supernatural

Couple: Dean/Liz

Rating: Adult

Summary: Liz harbored a dangerous secret from all her friends while her stay in Florida. One night she was bit… by a vampire. After being forced to be a vampire Liz abandoned her friends and family to search for the truth and learn to control her problem. She couldn’t face accidentally hurting her loved ones. Though, six years later she finally settles down with a small harmless nest of vampires, trying her hardest at hiding her true identity. She worked on blending in with humans by getting a job at the local bar when she catches the eye of the infamous supernatural hunter Dean Winchester. Ignoring the warnings from her fellow vampires she befriends the Winchester brothers. But when the word gets out that they’re hunting a nest of vampires and they won’t stop until they catch them, Liz tries her hardest to break off all ties with Dean. Except, Dean won’t haven’t that way and refuses to take no for an answer, he wants the truth. She can’t hide much longer from them when a few familiar faces show up in search of her.

Must Have
- Dean finds something off about Liz and wants to pursue her to figure out what.
- Dean learns that Liz is a “vegetarian” vampire she has learned not to kill human but other animals. And at one point Liz becomes very close to biting Dean because he finds out about her and tests his theory out.
- Dean and Max must fight over Liz because Max finds them in an accidental compromising position, when the pod squad first arrives.
- Liz needs to be a very independent and strong person, even though she’s insecure about being a vampire it’s her only weakness.
- The pod squad comes searching for Liz after leaving Roswell because of the FBI.
- I adore Liz and Dean banter, so that’s definitely a must.
- Even though this fic is in a way dark I want there to be some humor.
- Flashbacks that go from the beginning when Liz got bit.

Optional

- Anything that you want to add is up to you I don’t mind!

Important Details

- *This might be kind of confusing* Everything has happened up to the Graduation episode that is how the others found Liz because they are on the run.
- The beginning of the story takes place after the Destiny episode and in the Supernatural timeline probably around the time that Sam leaves for college. When it speeds up to 6 years it’s about five years on the run for the pod squad and in Supernatural it’s the beginning of season two episode “Bloodlust” without Gordon.
- There’s NO Jo.

Okay so this is probably very weird and well confusing so if you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Alright since no one wants this I've decided that I might give it a go!
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrstars »

Roswell/Dark Angel

Liz and Ben are together at some point. When and the backstory are up to you. He leaves and she finds out shes pregnant. Five years later and shes on the run from White. Max and Alec get information from Logan that somehow Liz and her child(boy or girl up to you) are important. You get decide why. They set out to help her. They find her and shes being held captive and shes knocked out. Big ugly fight with White and his people and Max,Alec, and Joshua. Of course they set her and the kid free. Liz wakes up and things go to hell pretty quickly being that Alec looks like Ben. Everything comes out on both sides. The big fight against White in the end includes everyone(Roswellians and transgenics).

Must haves---
Everything from Roswell up to Liz leaving in ch ch changes
Whites reason for capturing Liz has something to do with her alien side
The kid has both transgenic and alien powers
Max G. and Liz become friends
Happy ending for Alec and Liz

Any questions just pm me
Touch of the Wind
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Touch of the Wind »

Twilight/Roswell

Bella and Liz are cousins, Liz comes to stay with her instead of going to the bording school in series 3. She meets Jacob and he imprints. However due to her alien powers something unexpected happens. She becomes a werewolf too.

MUST HAVE:
1.Edward and Jacob reaching a truce since they both care about Liz (Edward in a brotherly way).

2. The Cullens an La Push group going to Roswell a few years later.

3. Liz and Bella change looks, they become more fashionable thanks to Alice and Rosalie. You can pick the look.

4. Bella has being changed into a vampire and her abilitiy is that she can resist human blood.

5. The La Push and Cullens have a double wedding for Liz, Jacob, Bella and Edward.

6. Emily must be involved somehow.

7. A happy ending for everyone in the La Push and Cullen group.

Optional:

1. Max catching Liz and Jacob during sex.

2. Max thinking Liz is dating Edward or one of the other guys, e.g. Sam or Emmett.

3. Isabel, Tess or Maria hitting on Jacob and Edward.

IMPORTANT

You can set this during any book, its up to the author who takes this to decide when it should be set.