Crossover Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Touch of the Wind
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Touch of the Wind »

Charmed/Roswell

One of the sisters was Liz's mother. This can any of the four girls. There father can be any of the people the girls have dated, e.g. Prue- Jack or Andy. Phoebe- Cole, Clay, Coop or Jason. Piper- Leo, Dan or Greg. Paige- Richard, Henry, Kyle or Glen. You get the idea by now i'm sure. Anyway, they give her to a relative (Nancy or Jeff) on there Dad's/the Matthew's side to protect her. She's always known who were her true parents but its up to you whether she knows about Magic. After Jeff and Nancy are killed in a car crash she has to move into the Manor.

MUST HAVE:

1. If it is Piper who is her mother then Chris and Wyatt also must live with Nancy and Jeff. Piper gave the three of them up.

2. If Cole is the father then he must be alive and still with Phoebe.

3. If Prue is the Mother then it must be set shortly before she dies when Liz was born.

4. If Paige is the mother then one of her adoptive relatives must have taken Liz in (maybe Paige had her in her teen years?)

5. Not a Dreamer pairing! She can be paired with any of the guys in Roswell or an OC.

6. If possible make Wyatt or Chris gay. Though if you cannot I understand.

Below are some pics i made, feel free to turn them into banners. There's one of each of the sisters with Liz.

Or you can use this one with Liz and all four sisters.

Roswell Slayer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Roswell Slayer »

Taken: by lizandzackfan

Roswell/Supernatural

Pairing: Liz/Dean (Drifter)
Timeline: After Graduation for Roswell, and Devils Trap for Supernatural
Rating: Up to you, but I have to admit that having some Liz/Dean lovin' would be a bonus! :wink:

Summary: After being on the run from the FBI for 3 years, Liz realises that she doesn't feel the same way about Max anymore. She tells him she wants a divorce and wants to split from the group.

Max refuses at first giving his usual 'You can't' speech, but then gives in to Liz and lets her go. (I don't want him to be too much of an ass, just at the beginning)

After Liz gets Max to sign the divorce papers she got from Jesse, and changing her last name back to 'Parker,' she then takes off and travels round the country. She keeps in contact with the rest of the group still, but doesn't see them.

Sometime, during her travels, she runs into a demon and it attacks her. John Winchester happens to come across this, and while trying to help her, he witnesses Liz using her powers and killing it.

After they both explain to each other their histories, they become friends and help each other out once in awhile. He teaches her how to fight, and about demons. Liz helps him with the occasional demon job with her powers and researching things for John when he calls.

A couple years later, Liz is still travelling around but hasn't heard anything from John in a long while, and then gets a vision of John in the car crash with Sam and Dean, so she tries to call him and warn him but he doesn't answer. Liz then goes in search of him.

After that, it's up to you. But as usual, they're a few 'Must Have' things from me......:mrgreen:

Must Have:
1. Liz's character gone through some changes in her years on the run. Such as being a bit more confident, and her dress sense isn't so 'schoolgirl' anymore, and she rides a motorcycle. Michael could've been the one to teach her how to ride one. Basically, I want her to be like her character from 'Darklight'. If you've seen Shiri's role in that movie, you'll know what I mean..... :mrgreen:

2. Ash. I was so pissed off when they killed him off in the end of S2 Supernatural, cause I really loved his character. So I want him to be in this story. He and Liz should become really good friends.

3. Liz and Dean having run into each other once before (during her travels) at a gas station when he's admiring her bike, and Dean makes a pass at her, but Liz politely rejects him. Liz also speeds by him on the highway interstate and cuts him off and he gets mad, and Sam thinks that's hilarious that she rejected him and cut him off. Neither of them remember till they both get a flash when Liz touches Dean.

4. Liz, without knowing it, gets jealous when she catches Jo and other girls flirting with Dean.

5. Liz and Sam bonding well, since they both have similar interests like school and stuff.

6.. The Roswell gang showing up at some point. Dean and Max don't end up getting along, and end up in a fight over Liz. This can happen before or after Liz and Dean get together.

7. Liz and Dean both being hesitant about being together, but eventually their feelings win out for each other.

8. Liz's bike has to be like the one Elle/Lilith had in 'Darklight'.

If anyone wants to take this challenge, and wants a Beta, and to share ideas and have help, you can PM or email me anytime!

I would really love to write this, but as I'm in the middle of a writing an X-Tremer story that involves a sequel, I don't know when (if ever) I'd get around to doing it, so I'm hoping that someone else would do the honours.

I would be ecstatic if this was written!
"Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them more." Oscar Wilde

X-Tremer/Drifter 4 Life!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

97#

AU with aliens/crossover
Roswell/Buffy crossover
Incrowder based story

K/I...Kyle/Faith(for a short time) M/L and M/M with the Roswell crowd....now I'm a Buffy/Spike fan myself but I'll leave any Buffy pairings up too you.

Kyle has a new power that was brought on by Max's healing of him.You can decide what this power is but most be powerful enough for Kyle to use as a weapon to kill demons and vampires.

On the run after graduation the Pod Squad make their way into Cleveland not knowing of it's Hellmouth status.Some how the group cross paths with the Scooby Gang.I was thinking Kyle takes a short cut after work through a cemetery and is confronted by a vamp.He uses his new powers to slay the vamp and this was seen by Faith who was intrigued by it....and Kyle

Due to his good looks and stud status Faith takes an instant liking to Kyle.She flirts with him,makes sexual innuendo comments to him and just about drapes herself all over him every chance she gets

Now we all know Kyle has had feelings for Isabel ever since season three.But as far as Isabel was concerned Kyle was just her best friend.That is until Faith...or as Isabel likes to call her 'that skanky ho'...starts putting moves on Kyle.Suddenly Isabel finds herself very jealous and fighting for her man.

MUST HAVES

Kyle and Faith going on patrols and having fun together and Isabel getting jealous over it.

Michael and Xander bonding over stupid guy stuff.Who can eat the most doughnuts...who knows the most tv theme songs..something stupid and very guy like.

Maria going spastic when she sees her first vampire and/or demon.

NO EVIL Spike or any Spike bashing period.Sorry but that is a very important rule.You don't have to even have him in the story but no bashing my fav character from BTVS
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Crossover Challenges

Post by killjoy »

98#

As my sister would say this crossover challenge is going old school.

Roswell/G I Joe the cartoon

AU with aliens

A/I,M/M,M/L and K/T

Close to the end of their last year of high school Alex comes to the conclusion that Isabel will never love him back the way he loves her.So upon graduation Alex decides to leave town and goes into the family business.....the military.

Of course it comes to a shock to all the other seven members of the Pod Squad.Even a few mad opinions of him turning traitor and joining the enemy.

After getting through a tough basic training (you can pick what branch) Alex's skills with computers is noticed and so he's asked to join a very top secret military unit called GI Joe.

GI Joe is the codename for the top secret military unit used to fight Cobra.A ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.Given the code name 'Mainframe' Alex is now GI Joe's computer expert.

After a few years have past Alex is a new man and a valued member of the team.But even though he won't admit it part of him is still lonely and thinks of Isabel.

But when intellengce comes in saying that Cobra is snooping around Alex's home town of Roswell he and a few others of GI Joe are sent in to find out way.

Now Alex must not only deal with stopping Cobra but having to see his friends for the first time in years,deal with them not to mention all things concerning Isabel.

Here's a link to the old cartoon if you wanted to see :lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W6ueHzMwxt0
Roswell Slayer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Roswell Slayer »

Roswell/Dark Angel

Pairing: Alec/Liz (X-Tremer) and any others up to you.
Timeline: After 'Departure' for Roswell, and 'Hello, Goodbye' for Dark Angel
Rating: Up to you, but as always I would prefer to have some X-Tremer action. :wink:

Summary:
After Max lets Tess go in the granolith, Liz has had enough and decides she doesn't want to have anything to do with Max anymore.

Liz's parents then decide to send her to a preppy type school in Seattle so she can get away from Max and all the drama in Roswell and finish her school year. Kyle then decides to follow her to Seattle, where he manages to get a football scholarship at Liz's school. They get their own penthouse apartment above Logan's, thanks to the very large trust fund that Liz's Grandma Claudia left her.

Liz and Kyle decide to make a pact that this is an opportunity for them to have a new life, and decide to change who they are. Kyle reverts back to his Womanising Jock Self, and Liz decides to ditch her 'goody-two-shoes' image.

I guess I want Kyle and Liz to be a bit like Sebastian and Kathrine from the movie 'Cruel Intentions'. But I don't want Liz to be a slut like her and sleep with all guys, just being a frisky tease with them making them want her more. I do however, want Liz and Kyle to have started taking cocaine every now and then, and Liz has that cross stash necklace like Kathrine does.

Liz and Kyle are really popular at their schools, and like living the 'high life'. They drive flashy cars, and wear flashy clothes and throw flashy parties. Stuff they didn't do/have before when they were in Roswell.

One night, Kyle meets a drunk Logan after he's drowning his sorrows about Max. Kyle then invites him to a party that he and Liz are throwing since he thinks he could use the 'cheering up'. After the party, Logan quickly befriends Liz and Kyle and they sorta become his group away from the transgenics.

Sooner or later, Liz and Kyle start developing powers. One night, they get caught using their powers somehow by Logan and the whole story comes out. Logan tells them about Eyes Only, and they then decide to help Logan with some of his jobs.

Max then gets worried that she's seeing less and less of Logan now, and finds out that Logan has been having some new friends, so she decides to do some investigating. Dragging Alec and any other transgenics into it.

Alec is instantly attracted to Liz and vice-versa, but doesn't act on it because she doesn't want to get involved in a relationship after Max, and of course, she thinks that he's with Maxie because of what Logan told them.

Eventually Alec and Liz start falling for each other, Logan and Max get together because Liz and Kyle healed the virus, and LIz and Kyle drop their 'extreme naughty' behaviour by the end and go back to being themselves more or less. Oh, they also help then transgenics defeat White.

Anything else is up to you!!!

If you need any help, or would like to discuss this idea some more, PM me and let me know. I'll be more than happy to help! :mrgreen:

~Sara~
"Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them more." Oscar Wilde

X-Tremer/Drifter 4 Life!
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

#100 Roswell/SG1

Roswell = Post-grad
SG1 = Some point while SG1 is still comprised of Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c and the Goa'uld haven't been defeated yet.

Couples: Max/Liz, Maria/Michael... The rest are up to you.

A Goa'uld is loose and the SG team is hunting it down. The Goa'uld's host is damaged beyond it's ability to repair, Max happens to be there to try and help but the Goa'uld attempts to take him as a host.

Max's immune system reacts differently to the attack and he start dissolving the Goa'uld's molecules. He's unconscious while this happens with a high feaver (112 - 115 something like that... 108 is lethal for normal humans so anything above that is fine... Isabel had 115 when she was recovering from being shot). The SG team takes him back to their infirmary. They are amazed that he seems to be combating the Goa'uld, The naqueda(sp) in the Goa'uld's bloodstream helps it fight against Max's powers. It takes a few days but Max finally wakes up after the Goa'uld is destroyed. Between the FBI torture and the Air Force's assassination attempt during their graduation cerimony Max freaks and starts begging to be let go.

Meanwhile Liz, Isabel, Michael, Maria, and Kyle have tracked Max to Cheyenne Mountain and are trying to figure out a way in. Liz has been practicing her powers since they went on the run and now they're on par with the others. Kyle hasn't developed powers yet. (You can decide if he does eventually or not.)

Now while Max is freaking out and the gang is trying to break in... this is the SG team we all know and they don't want to harm Max or the others, they just want help to fight the Goa'uld.

You can decide what happens from there.

Point of interest... Antar is in the Whirlpool Galaxy so IF it has a Stargate address it has to be one of the 8 digit address's that need extra power to dial.
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

#101 Roswell/Grey's Anatomy

Roswell characters as characters on Grey's. No Roswell Isabel Evans. Izzy is Isabel Stevens, and Max (Evans) is her younger half brother.

Grey's season 4:

Couples: Liz/Max later Liz/Mark, Derek/Merideth, Alex Karev/Izzy, George/Tess, Kyle/Lexie, rest are up to you...

Rating: Adult
Summary:

Liz is Derek's little sister and is about 24 years old. She's a certified genious and is an attending phyisition at Roswell Medical center. When she moves to Seattle, she has a one night stand with Max Evans, who is staying with his sister Isabel at Meredith Grey's house. She sneaks out the next morning to work only to find out that Max is one of her new interns (Max, michael, Maria, Tess, Kyle, Alex Whittman). She is quickly labeled "Dr. McScreamy" due to her "volume issues" from her night with Max. She tries to be professional but with big brother Derek harassing Max, and Mark Sloan realizing she's all grown up and the feelings he's always had for her are finally allowed, things don't go as smoothly as she had originally planned.

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
vilandragirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by vilandragirl »

Challenge # 102

Grey's/Roswell crossover

OK, this is sort of a common idea between fans of both Roswell and Grey's Anatomy that Isabel Evans and Izzy Stevens are the same person. I love this idea and I'm a little surprised that the idea hasn't been done to death.

After graduation, the group does split up rather than going together in the van.

Isabel changes her name to Izzy Stevens and works her way through Med school as a model (combining her own dream she told Topolsky and Topolsky's prediction that she would be in a caretaking field). She ends up as an intern at Seattle Grace. She begins a relationship with Carev. They are together for a long time before Izzy finally gets comfortable with him and really lets her guard down. Carev sees flashes when they kiss, and finds out who she is.

Carev and Stevens should encounter the Roswellians, but how is up to the author.

All Roswell events up to graduation are canon, but the Grey's universe is up to the author, other than the parts that are mentioned above.

Anything that happens to the Roswellians after they split up is up to the author.
Last edited by vilandragirl on Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Touch of the Wind
Enthusiastic Roswellian

#Challenge 103

Smallville/Roswell

Title: True Love waits for no-one

Pairing: ClarkMaria

Plot: Maria isn't who she thought she was, after Graduation her friends leave her in Roswell see finds out she isn't exactly normal. Maria is kryptonian. She applies for Metropolis College and runs into Clark Kent. She is drawn to him, but can she trust him after everything that has happened to her? Or will love pass her by? And if she does will her past come back?

MUST HAVE:
Chloe and Maria friendship
Lana bashing
Oliver, Bart, AC, Victor must be in it quite a bit

I also made a banner
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd64 ... Banner.jpg
Touch of the Wind
Enthusiastic Roswellian

#104 Challenge

Smallville/Roswell

Pairing: OliverIsabel, KyleLiz, MariaMichael

Title: The Princess and the Queen

Plot: In season 2 when Isabel wants to go to College and Max says No, she doesn't listen and packs up and runs to Star City, there she goes for an interview as Oliver Queen's secretary, Oliver hires her. Soon they become friends and during a business trip it becomes more, can Isabel get over her trust issues and tell him her secret? And can Oliver do the same? And when Max finds out will he ruin it?

MUST HAVE:
Romance between Oliver and Isabel.
Michael and Maria visit her at some point.
Bart, AC and Victor must be in it.
Tension between Max and Isabel, because he will be the baddy.

I made a banner for this.
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd64 ... banner.jpg