Crossover Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Ella1022
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re:

Post by Ella1022 »

cardinalgirl wrote:Challenge #55

Roswell/Supernatural

Picks up from the show anywhere you like post Cry Your Name (well, post Alex).

Couple: Isabel/Sam, anyone else you want to include. (The more the merrier. :wink: )

Remember in the Hybrid Chronicles when Isabel get sucked into Laurie's dream? What if she gets sucked into one of Sam's nightmares about someone dying? Or a series of them? And they have to work together and trust each other to stop whatever it is from happening.

The dreams could even be about one or more of the Roswellians themselves? Or someone close to them, like parents?

Could also include a scene where Isabel gets very angry/upset over the fact that they could foresee this death and not Alex's, and Sam having to either comfort her or commiserate with her.

Go as angsty as you like, with at least a marginably happy ending. Eh?

Oh, and if there's already something like this in the works/posted, sorry! Or rather, all the better! Just let me know.

ETA: This COULD be before Alex's death, too, I guess. If you wanted to mix the couples around a bit more. Your call.

I so want to take this because I had an idea something similar too it.
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"- Romeo from Dark Hunter Series
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Crossover Challenges

Post by killjoy »

132#
Roswell/Buffy
K/T,M/L,M/M and A/I from Roswell.
The Buffy pairing is up too you...I'd like Buffy/Spike but if you're a Buffy/Angel fan and want them as a couple than all I ask is that there be no Spike bashing and he's paired off and happy.

What if Buffy finds out that her mom had once lived in Roswell and lived under a different name when she was younger.She was married to a man name Jim Valenti and fathered a son with him before she up and left them(why she left is up too you).

Buffy and Dawn are shocked to find out they have an older brother named Kyle living in Roswell.They go too meet him but just as luck would have it they show up just as some strange alien stuff goes down.

Must Haves
Buffy and Dawn giving Tess(Kyle's love interest/Girlfriend) the once over to decide if she's good enough for their older brother.

Dawn getting a small crush on either Max or Michael much to their embarrasment.

The Sunnydale bunch being shocked by all the alien stuff while the Pod Squad freaking out over the demon stuff.

Willow and Alex bonding over computer geek stuff making Isabel jealous(before she finds out about Willow being gay)
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

133#

Roswell/ General Hospital
L/M, Jason/Sam
Rating: Adult
Without Alien

I have a new story Idea.

It's a Crossover fic. What if I had Liz Parker from Roswell be Jason Morgan sister. Liz Parker came to take over the Mob because Jason Morgan got hurt really badly. Sam is still with Jason, she has to take care of Jason. Right now Sonny and Jason aren't on good terms.

Their is more to it just tell what everyone thinks.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrstars »

Roswell/Supernatural
Liz/Sam

After Alexs death Liz completely loses it. Shes having flashes of Alex while hes alive and keeps having the same flash from the last time she seen him.(At his house, tapping fingers) Shes completely out of control and she starts getting dangerous towards the others especially Tess. She has a really big freak out and starts babbeling about how its her fault that Alex is dead and that she should of died.... Fearing for her safety and the safety of others her parents have her committed to an institution in Lawrence, Kansas. Five years later Sam and Dean stumble across Liz while their investigating a case. The institution is having bizarre things happening there from freak electrical problems to sudden fires. People having seen a strange man with yellow eyes. They believe it to be the YED and are there to stop him. Although they can't figure out how hes back after they sent him to hell. After some time reviewing the evidence they can't seem to figure out whats going on. After the third day of being there Sam starts having visions about a girl. Shes being treated horribly and seems to be heavily sedated. The visions are making Sam lose control and Dean gets concerned. He goes to the facility in the middle of the night and does a sweep of all the floors. He stumbles across Liz who looks like shes close to death. While hes there things start happening, electric starts flickering and he hears smoke alarms going off and then out of no where the YED appears. He instantly starts to go after it when it disappears. Really confused he turns to find that Liz is thrashing out of control and he can see that shes crying. He calms her down and everything stops. He realizes that what ever is going on has to do with her. He takes her and sneaks out of the hosptial. Two days later she wakes up for the first time in a long time.(you can decide how long) Eventually she tells them what happened(how she developed powers) and how she was able to do all that.(the YED could be a mindwarp created by Liz from a vision she received from someone at the hospital) Sam and Liz become a couple and he helps her deal with everything. She resumes a normal life no more crazy stuff. Three years later finds Liz and the boys rolling into Roswell for whatever reason(maybe a case or a death). While there the truth comes out about Alexs death and Tess is dealt with.

All couple pairing is up to you except for Liz and Sam.
Really would like for Dean to get a little action. Can't leave all alone and left out. :D
Time line for Supernatural can be anytime after the YED was killed and can follow canon or not.
Can have lots of adult content if you desire between Liz and Sam. :twisted:

Any questions PM me.

behrstars
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrstars »

Roswell/Supernatural

Liz/Dean

Liz and the others have been on the run for 2 years. Things have been far from perfect. While they have completely flown under the radar of the special unit things within the group are strained. Max has turned into the selfish little boy Tess accused him of being. And it has become a daily battle in there world. Liz and Max have long since been separated according to her although it seems that Max hasn't taken the hint. You would think that her refusal to marry him would have spoken volumes but it seems Max is a little bit slow in that department. Lizs life is out of control and the only people she has to turn to nowadays are Kyle and Michael since it seems Marias on her Max is everything and you should give him another chance kick, and Isabel just wants her brother to be happy who cares about anyones elses feelings. Liz finally has enough and leaves the group only to struggle on her own. She becomes depressed and lonely. This makes it so that she ends up possessed by a demon. Her job is to follow the Winchesters around and keep tabs on them. She finds that over time she becomes attracted to the oldest brother Dean. The demon however finds this hilarious and she realizes only someone as messed as she is could think about that at a time like this. Because of her alien abilities Liz is able to fight the control the demon has on her and is learning to keep the demon at bay for short periods of time. She has tried several times to approach the boys but is terrified that the demon will take over and get her killed. Meanwhile Sam has noticed that their being followed by a young girl with dark hair. She has shown up at the last three jobs they've been on, and thats only the ones hes noticed. He finally tells Dean and they decide to approach her. Liz is able to control the demon long enough to tell them whats happening and to beg for there help. They rush against time to set her free. After all is said and done they decide that in order to keep her safe they take her with them. She tells them all about her past and the problems shes been having. Her and Dean start a relationship, after a lot of dancing around each other. Theres alot of sexual tension there. Sometime later they bump into the pod squad and company and a big fight ensues. Naturally Dean has to win because there is no way that Liz can go back to Max. Would like to see Sam and Isabel have a battle of wills over the situation. He calls her a winey princess and she calls him a winey bitch which makes Dean laugh, you get the picture. Michael and Kyle become good friends with Dean and Sam and Max just sulks, he can't get past the fact that Liz dosn't want him.

Must have a big demon battle maybe they're after Liz. It takes the boys as well as the podsters to keep her safe. There must be a happily ever after for Liz and Dean.

Time line for Supernatural is up to you. Also what the others have been up to. I would like for Bobby to be included in the story. He seems like a good father figure for the boys, and I really like him.

I would like for there to be some comic relief throughout the story can't have it be all doom and gloom.

Any questions just pm me.
joannelittle84
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by joannelittle84 »

roswell/merlin

pairing liz and prince arthur

liz ends up been transport back to camelot in the time of merlin the tv programme

befriends merlin as she developing magically powers of her own due to max saving her life

prince arthur gets jealous over the friendship between them both

how they get together is up to the author
simplyshiny
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by simplyshiny »

Dr. Who Challenge

Couple: Just cannons, dont think of of it much as a romance fic...

Category: Dr. Who

I was thinking it'd be cool to have a Dr. Who Cross over, but since I only really watched the first two seasons, I'm ot really the one to write it! We'll say it's set in the beginning of Season 2, the TARDIS is attracted by the beacon they send out, and the Doctor can't stop from coming to Roswell. Something's attacking, they have to save the day, yadda yadda yadda...I set this on Jack and Rose as the companions, but if you want to change it go ahead

Must Have
-One or two of the girls are attracted to Jack, causing fiction between said girls boy-toy and Jack and Rose and said girl
-Rose sees one of the aliens using their powers OR Michael and Maria find the TARDIS (coming or leaving) when they are fighting somewhere
- Whether it be the Skins or the Gandarium, Daleks or, Slitheen; whoever, it is, they come and everyone band together to fight! (Yeah!)

Optional
- The Doctor was present during the '47 crash debacle
- Rose tries a job at the Crashdown
- The Doctor has been to Antar
- Milton may be still around if we want a little comedy, or Brody...I just think Milty would be funnier...
-Valenti arrests one of them (Rose, the Doctor or Jack) when they first arrive, and need to be broken out!

soooo if you have any questions PM me...or if I did this wrong...
Thanks Singerchic4!!
Mamma Mia! Michael and Maria!
Watch my Candy Video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D719jj_1eg
R.I.P. Precious Gem
Break the Silence
http://www.ovarian.org/
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrstars »

Roswell/Charmed

What if Liz was Coles daughter? At some point during his and Phobes time apart he slept with someone and she got pregnant. No one knows about and Liz is born completely human. Years later Liz and Wyatt are just starting a family and Liz starts to change. Strange things start happening and no one knows whats wrong. Lizs true parentage is revealed and the elders want to terminate her pregnancy because of who she is. Lots of fighting goes on. In the end would like for everyone to stand behind Liz, because even though she may be part demon shes not evil.

As far as how everything in Roswell ties in thats up to you. This can have aliens it dosen't have to.
any questions just pm me.
behrstars
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

behrstars wrote:#128

Roswell/Charmed

While Piper was pregnant with Wyatt everyone talked about all the power that the child would have. Leo and Piper believed that they were going to have a daughter. What if Piper was pregnant with twins? That Wyatt had a twin sister. If somehow during Pipers pregnancy the elders or someone else removed the girl, placed her in another family because they were afraid of the power that the two would possess together. What if that girl was Liz Parker? Her powers were bond and she had no clue about her parentage. And when Max healed her and she started changing that it wasen't just alien powers awakening but the witch in her. What if the only person who could save Wyatt from becoming evil was her? And Chris would be the one to figure it all out.

Just a thought running through my head, thought it would be a good story.
If anyones interested let me know.

I love this challenge hope someone takes it

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Forensicschic
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Forensicschic »

Jezebel Jinx wrote:#129

Roswell/Supernatural

Pairing: Dean/Liz, Sam/Liz

Rating: Mature or Adult

Basic Idea: Dean and Liz are together and happy. They have been dating for about a year. Dean has to go deal with some supernatural crisis on his own, whether it is because if he brings Sam then Sam may turn evil or Dean wants Sam to stay and protect Liz, or any other plausible reason, either way he goes off on his own.

Liz and Sam develop a closer friendship then what they had before with Dean gone. One day, a few months into Dean being gone, they get news that Dean is dead. Both Sam and Liz comfort each other, trying to deal with their loss. A couple weeks after they get the news of Dean's death Liz and Sam in a moment comfort/weakness sleep together.

In the morning while Liz/Sam don't regret their night together they know they don't want it to happen again. In order to keep things normal they go out to breakfast. When they come back Liz/Sam find a surprise waiting for them in their motel room...Dean and he's alive.

Must Have

-strong Sam/Liz friendship
-Post S3 'Graduation' (Roswell)
-Awkward moments between Sam/Liz after Dean returns.
-Both parties debating whether or not to tell Dean the truth or just keep it hidden from him.
-A human possessed by a demon being the one to spill the beans to Dean about Sam/Liz's moment.
-Sam/Dean fighting after Dean is told.
-A lot of Dean anger after finding out.

Optional

-Who Liz ends up with in the end. I would like her to be with one of the brother's...or even both, but she could end up alone. That's ok too.
-A 'Who's the Daddy' pregnancy.
-Other people from Roswell/the group on the road showing up where Dean, Sam, and Liz are.

PM me if you have any questions.

I really wanna take this one, but I need to finish my own SPN/Roswell Crossover first!!! *cries*
"You're afraid of planes"
"Planes crash!"
"AND APPARENTLY CLOWNS KILL!"

Sam and Dean Winchester.

Yes I do love them. Forever.