Crossover Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

vilandragirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Crossover Challenges

Post by vilandragirl »

The canon of those shows doesn't necessarily need to be followed. The point was to combine the different projects of the Roswell actors. Although I think you're thinking of Jimmy Cooper of the OC. Dan Cooper is Brendan's character on CSI.
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrstars »

Roswell/Supernatural

Liz/Sam

For Roswell this should pick up sometime after Graduation. Liz seperated from the group because she couldn't be with Max anymore. She still stays in contact with Isabel though.

It should pick up in Supernatural when Sam was possessed by the demon.

While Sams possessed he bumps into Liz and they have a one night stand. He has no knowledge of it happening and in the morning Liz realizes through flashed that something was wrong with Sam but hes already gone so she can't help him. Nine months later she gives birth to baby girl Winchester. Isabel and Michael help her deliver the baby. Liz decides to take the baby and go it alone so Max dosen't find out and try to use that to bring her back. Liz ends up in Ellen's bar looking for a job. While shes there the shit hits the fan and the demon finds out that Lizs baby is special. Ellen and Jo help her ward off the demon but realize there in way over their heads. Ellen calls the boys and tells them she needs help. They come and Liz realizes who Sam is but dosen't say anything because he don't know who she is. They all work together to figure out why the demon is after Lizs baby. She tells them about her being an alien. After some time the demon figures out that Sam is the babys father and the fight for the baby gets worse. The YED eventually lets it slip that Sam is the father and that pushes Dean over the edge and he takes out the YED. After that Sam has to come to terms with what happend and adjust to being a father. I would like for them to work things out and develop a relationship. Maybe work up to them getting married and starting a family. Would really like to see Sam be there for a pregnancy and birth. Dean has to be a doting uncle. Spoils Sams kids. Dean of course has to be happy maybe hook him up with Jo. And at sometime I would like for the Roswellians to be brought into it.

Any questions just PM me. :)
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrstars »

Roswell/Dark Angel

Liz/Zack
mature/adult

Liz is Eva. She was shot and presumed dead and thats how she is set free. How all this works is up to the author. She is found by the Parkers. Everything up to Destiny has happened. When Liz walks away from Max at the pod chamber she disappears. Shes picked up by Manticore. Because of all the stuff with the special unit it drew attention to Liz and Lydecker somehow figured out that shes one of his kids. He is shocked to discover that shes Eva. He reindoctrines her and she becomes one of his star soldiers. He sends her out to bring Max back. She hunts Max down and discovers that Zack is there to. Theres a big fight and Liz almost comes out on top but Tinga shows up and helps and they take her down. They take her to an abandoned warehouse to get information out of her. Once there Zack discovers who she is and he has memories of them as children. Although it takes some time they break through to her and Liz comes back. She has a hard time adjusting to her new life and missing the life she left behind in Roswell. Because its not safe she can't go back. They rally the others up(Krit,Syl,Zane....) and they take down Manticore. After everything happens Liz and her family return to Roswell so she can see her parents and friends and let them know that shes ok. It is up to you whether or not everyone finds out what they are.

Must Haves:
Liz and Zack have to be together and have a happily ever after.
Tinga can't die.
Alex can't die.
Tess is good.
Alec has to be a friend of Lizs.
Everyone should be paired up with someone, I don't really care how.

any questions pm me
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrstars »

Roswell/Supernatural
Liz/Dean or Liz/Sam

During wipeout in Roswell when Liz disappears she dosen't return. She ends up trapped in an alternate reality. In this reality she left Roswell right after she was healed. So that means no one else in Roswell knows about the aliens. In this reality her parents move to Lawrence,Kansas. She has to learn to live with the knowledge of everything that has happened and move on with her life. It's to dangerous for her to go to the pod squad. She starts to develop powers but she just ignores them and goes about living a normal life. Here everything is different for the boys in Supernatural too. Mary is still alive and thier all living happily. Would like to see how they live now. Also Sam and Dean have to be really close. Liz and either Sam or Dean have to get together. Would like to see how that came about. Several years have passed and Liz is currently married and has a least one child. The whole family goes to Roswell for a vacation so that the Parkers can catch up with old friends and to see how the Crashdown is fairing. Liz, Maria, and Alex reconnect. Everything is going good until Liz wakes up to find that everyone has disappeared except for her child. It's wipeout all over again and she becomes a target of the skins. Max and company are shocked to see that Liz wasn't affected and help to keep her and her kid safe, they are holding up in the pod chamber. But of course history is doomed to repeat itself and Liz and kid disappear only to reappear in her original reality. They end up reappearing outside the pod chamber. They begin the walk into town. They are picked up by Kyle who is currently a deputy. They gather everyone to talk about where shes been and if shes okay. Liz is having difficulty living this life. She also realizes that the last time she and her husband were together she got pregnant. She misses her husband and his family. After some time she decides that she has to find them. She leaves Roswell and heads to Lawrence. She finds that the Winchesters no longer live there and starts asking questions. Missouri gets wind of Liz and child and searches them out. She knows that Liz is different and that she is caught between two worlds. She tells Liz about what has happened to the Winchesters in this reality. Liz realizes that shes going to be raising her child and the baby she carries alone because while she remembers that other life no one else does. Missouri helps Liz to settle down in Lawrence. Missouri helps her to deliver the baby and keeps watch over them. After some time Dean and Sam roll into town and they bump into Liz at Missouris house. They decide to hang out for awhile and Liz is having trouble dealing with the whole situation. Eventually it comes out. I would like for it to be something dramatic. Maybe Sam gets a vision from one of the kids. Everything after that is up in the air. I would like there to be a happily ever after.

You get to chose where Supernatural picks up from and how it works out with the age thing.
Also it is your decision if John is still alive.
Whoever the uncle is I would like for him to spoil the kids even before he finds out who they are.
Same goes for daddy. Would like for there to be an attachment to them before he finds out.

Well thats all I can think of. This just started bouncing around in my head and I thought it would make a good fic.
If you find anything confusing or have any questions just pm me.
behrstars
Vael
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Vael »

Roswell/Predator

Liz/Kivar or Liz/Predator ,if you decide Liz/Predator would make a cute couple go for it. Even predator would be cuter than Max :twisted: and i want some A/I, doesn't have to be great exploration, just enough and you can kill both of after that if you like.

Starting at EOTW, future Max come back. As usual he never fully reveals the truth or anything usefull. Yes their enemies come in the future, But really who were they? or are they actually even the enemy?

As before Liz goes to Kyle and set things up to make Max catch them.

Time has passed and sinse then the group has become fractured. All couples are no longer together and pretty much hate the sight of their old partners. Except Alex & Isabel who seem to be getting stronger in theirs, they're hiding a secret ( to be revealed in pm if you're interested)

Strange occurences have been happening around Roswell, but no one seems to have yet figured it out. The gang now prepared set out for a trip to Vegas none of them or no one on earth will forget.

Kivar and an army of Skins/Predators are now gathered and ready for war.

Musts: Mostly everyone must die whether it's from the Roswellians or Kivars side.
1 or 2 couples survive only ( though willing to negotiate :lol: )
As i mentioned earlier A/I are hiding a secret. It reveals a large past, and a basis for explaining how things can workout for the challenge.
Everyone thinks i'm a liar, well i'm a lot of things, i'm a astronaut, i'm a basketball player, i'm the president of the universe with a 14 inch cock!! But i'm not a liar.

If we're all gonna shout out what we're thinking, i've been thinking about paying a prostitute to shove bowling pins up my ass

Captain Hero
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

127#

Roswell/CSI Vegas

This small idea came to me while at work.It's not much of a challenge more of the start of an idea.

What if while the gang were in Vegas a murder took place on the floor they were staying on..or some where close to where they had been at? What if the body wasn't found until long after they left? And what if while investigating the crime one of the CSI's found say a cup or something that one of the hybrids had used and took it back to see if they could find DNA? And what happens when that DNA comes back and the CSI see it?
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrstars »

Roswell/Charmed

While Piper was pregnant with Wyatt everyone talked about all the power that the child would have. Leo and Piper believed that they were going to have a daughter. What if Piper was pregnant with twins? That Wyatt had a twin sister. If somehow during Pipers pregnancy the elders or someone else removed the girl, placed her in another family because they were afraid of the power that the two would possess together. What if that girl was Liz Parker? Her powers were bond and she had no clue about her parentage. And when Max healed her and she started changing that it wasen't just alien powers awakening but the witch in her. What if the only person who could save Wyatt from becoming evil was her? And Chris would be the one to figure it all out.

Just a thought running through my head, thought it would be a good story.
If anyones interested let me know.
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Roswell/Supernatural

Pairing: Dean/Liz, Sam/Liz

Rating: Mature or Adult

Basic Idea: Dean and Liz are together and happy. They have been dating for about a year. Dean has to go deal with some supernatural crisis on his own, whether it is because if he brings Sam then Sam may turn evil or Dean wants Sam to stay and protect Liz, or any other plausible reason, either way he goes off on his own.

Liz and Sam develop a closer friendship then what they had before with Dean gone. One day, a few months into Dean being gone, they get news that Dean is dead. Both Sam and Liz comfort each other, trying to deal with their loss. A couple weeks after they get the news of Dean's death Liz and Sam in a moment comfort/weakness sleep together.

In the morning while Liz/Sam don't regret their night together they know they don't want it to happen again. In order to keep things normal they go out to breakfast. When they come back Liz/Sam find a surprise waiting for them in their motel room...Dean and he's alive.

Must Have

-strong Sam/Liz friendship
-Post S3 'Graduation' (Roswell)
-Awkward moments between Sam/Liz after Dean returns.
-Both parties debating whether or not to tell Dean the truth or just keep it hidden from him.
-A human possessed by a demon being the one to spill the beans to Dean about Sam/Liz's moment.
-Sam/Dean fighting after Dean is told.
-A lot of Dean anger after finding out.

Optional

-Who Liz ends up with in the end. I would like her to be with one of the brother's...or even both, but she could end up alone. That's ok too.
-A 'Who's the Daddy' pregnancy.
-Other people from Roswell/the group on the road showing up where Dean, Sam, and Liz are.

PM me if you have any questions.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

130#
In this challenge it can have any rating.
Must be M/M,M/L,A/I and K/T(any ships from the other fandoms is up too you)

This idea I'm going to call Maria's Real Dad Crossover Challenge.

The idea is for you to crossover another male person from another fandom to be Maria's dad.The guy can be Maria's real dad and the guy Amy was married too was a stand in.Or he could have been the guy Amy was married too but lied to her and left for some reason.Maria some how runs into him,tracks him down or he comes to her.But the idea is to take one male from another fandom and combine the two shows.

For example....Maria's dad is.....

Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Sirius Black from Harry Potter

Jack O'Neill from Stargate

Both fandoms will be explored as Maria and her dad mend their relationship.Plus both fandoms can have thier time lines tweeked a little to fit your story if need be

Plus seeing how many fandoms there are out there this challenge could be taken many times by many people so we could get many great stories with different dads :mrgreen:
Emerald_iceus
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Lighting Attraction Challenge

Post by Emerald_iceus »

Lighting attraction Challenge

Couple: Liz/? Up to writer (just not a Liz/Max)

Category: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Liz meets up with Sara, John, and Cam and helps them fight

Must Have

-Liz knowing how to fight (she learned ether running from the FBI or her dad or some other reason)

-Liz has a power it can be a little or a lot

-Liz and someone bonding over Guns

Optional

-Alex being alive and helps some

-Liz knocks out a Terminator at least once

-One of the roswell gang (Ava, Tess, Michael, or Isabel) other then Alex helps Liz
Live life to the fullest!
Love you for you!
Don't worry be Happy!
[img=http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9981/xtremermd5.th.jpg]